10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Burg Liege Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Burg Liege Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Burg Liege Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Burg Liege Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Burg Liege Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Burg Liege Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Burg Liege Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Burg Liege Province:
Gite Du Moulin Coquelicot
Featuring free WiFi, Gite Du Moulin Coquelicot offers accommodations in Stavelot, just 28 miles from Aachen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Liège is 27 miles from Gite Du Moulin Coquelicot, and Durbuy is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Renardière offers accommodations in Bellevaux-Ligneuville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 27 miles from La Renardière, and Liège is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent place for a relaxed weekend in the Ardennes. Very friendly owners, beautiful restored farmhouse, cosy garden with a view, comfortable rooms with attention to details. Highly recommended
- Very friendly and hospitable hosts. Excellent accomodation in a tranquil location. Excellent sunsets! If we go to Spafrancorchamps again we will stay here. (approx 12km from the track)
- Great location if you like a calm weekend: very quit place, away from traffic and busy city life. Kitchenette is small but well equipped (even pepper, salt and sugar are present!). Garden can be used by guests. Very friendly and helpful owners.
- Leuke studio’s. Alles aanwezig. We mochten meteen onze mountainbikes in de garage zetten. Een prachtige omgeving, ideaal om tot rust te komen. We kregen de tip om de brouwerij vlakbij te bezoeken en dit bleek dan ook echt de moeite te zijn. Vriendelijke gastheer. We komen hier zeker nog eens terug.
- El tratamiento tan amable de sus dueños que nos hicieron sentir realmente en casa
Zum Goldhahn is located in Amblève, 29 miles from Aachen and 29 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Monschau is 14 miles from Zum Goldhahn, and Spa is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from Zum Goldhahn.
Do not hesitate to have dinner at the hotel. Its a great kitchen!
If they say they have everything you need for your baby than they really mean everything 🙂 our 7 week old baby girl was dpoiled with own baby bed, baby bath, baby towel, baby chair, … everything they can do to make your stay easy they will do for you!
- prima ontbijt. Erg aardige familie. Langs de Vennbahn fietsroute. heerlijk rustig
De Gastvrijheid en vriendelijkheid van de eigenaar/eigenares.
De kamers waren schoon en fris.
- Wij werden erg gastvrij ontvangen met een drankje. We konden mooie, gezinsvriendelijke wandelingen maken in de omgeving. De kamers waren eenvoudig, maar erg netjes! Hier komen we vast nog een keertje terug!!
- De gastheer en gastvrouw waren heel gastvrij, we werden in onze eigen taal Nederlands aangesproken wat heel leuk was, er was een zeer gemoedelijke sfeer waarin we ons meteen thuis voelden. Het hele gezin was gastvrij, ons dochtertje genoot van de aandacht die de kids haar gaven, waarvoor onze dank. We hadden een geweldige kamer, zeer ruim en aparte kamer met deur waar ons dochtertje rustig kon slapen. Het ontbijt was super, maar ook het avondeten dat we konden reserveren, was op en top!!! Mijn complimenten voor alles, een aanrader. Wij gaan zeker nog eens terug.
- Do not hesitate to have dinner at the hotel. Its a great kitchen!
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chez Martine offers accommodations in Malmedy, just 25 miles from Aachen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Liège is 25 miles from Chez Martine, and Durbuy is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from Chez Martine.
- Friendly host. Modern and well equipped accommodation.
- Martine is very welcoming. The room is spacious and well decorated
- TRES BELLE SITUATION PAR RAPPORT AU CENTRE VILLE. PROPRETE , LITTERIE EXCELLENTE
- Eigen ingang op begane grond. Op 15 min lopen van centrum. Dicht tegen de bossen. Eigen voorzieningen.
- Endroit très calme, accueil sympathique et lit confortable. A conseiller vivement.
This intimate hotel in Malmedy features a restaurant-bar which serves Mediterranean specialities, wines and tapas as well as French dishes. Floréal offers free Wi-Fi and has a terrace where guests can enjoy breakfast during good weather.Each of the simply-furnished rooms at Floréal comes with flat-screen cable TV. There is also a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Floréal is 2.2 miles from the A27 motorway. The town of Spa, which features the casino and thermal baths, is less than 25 minutes’ drive away. The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is 15 minutes away by car. Free public parking is available on site.
- Located in the center of town above a restaurant the hotel rooms are basic but comfortable. Breakfast was very limited. Evening meal was very good.
- Location was great right on the square within yards of bars and restaurants. My room ( 11 )was light and airy, minimalist with a v nice ensuite. Double doors opening out onto balcony with view over the square. We were on bikes and were able to park right opposite the entrance.
- Lovely setting in the market square. Great restaurant. Delicious starter and steak was perfectly cooked with a very tasty pepper corn sauce
- Heerlijk avondmaal in mooi, modern restaurant, vriendelijk personeel. Op ontbijt niets aan te merken. Rustig gelegen kamer. Alle basis comfort aanwezig op kamer. Goede bedden, propere kamers. Ideale ligging hotel.
La literie est très bonne.
La situation de l’hotel est excellente.
Guesthouse ROOM40 offers accommodations in Malmedy.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aachen is 24 miles from Guesthouse ROOM40, and Liège is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from the property.
– Comfortable bed
– Super clean and modern (very new room)
– Big, new TV
– Good WiFi
- The flat is pretty exactly in the middle of the town. Doing a 5 minute walk “cathedral”, “xmas market”, “shopping street” is a circle with Room40 in the middle, however, in a silent street. We *could* have “checked in” much earlier. The pictures match the real room 100%. I found 6 of these expensive Nespresso capsules for the morning coffee, which is more than in most hotels with 2 portions of instant coffee in paper tubes. (Only used 2 – but you feel better if could drink more).
+ nicely designed
+ good tea and coffee making facilities
The bed was very comfortable, the room and bathroom were big enough and nice and clean.
We enjoyed having a coffee machine and a fridge.
- I arrived late in the evening but the lights had been turned on for me and the door unlocked. There was a small bottle of red wine waiting for me on the table for the evening and a coffee machine ready to cure my hangover from the wine in the morning. The room was very comfortable and tastefully decorated. It was very dark and quiet with the curtains closed so I slept like a log.
- – Quiet
Guest House Au coin de la rue
Guest House Au coin de la rue is located in Malmedy, just 24 miles from Aachen.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Liège is 25 miles from Guest House Au coin de la rue, and Durbuy is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Large room with a good sized bathroom. Check-in is at nearby Restaurant. Several local restaurants are located nearby. Malmady is a nice small town with many hiking possibilities nearby.
The bed was very comfortable… the shower was amazing. The wifi was a little frustrating, it kept kicking us off.
But it was a very nice clean, modern and convenient location.
- Excellent, clean, upmarket room that was great value for money. Even had a fantastic bakery next door!
- plenty of parking right outside, very close to main square
- The room was cool and clean with very comfy beds and lots of pillows! The bathroom was modern and spotless. Water and coffee were available. Check in takes place at a cafe 50m away (instructions are on the door) but the process was quick an staff were really helpful. Malmedy is a pleasant town in a beautiful area surrounded by forests.
Le Coffee Ride
Le Coffee Ride offers bright rooms with views over the Ambleve valley and the Ardennes landscape. Outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, cycling, and canoeing, can be arranged. Free WiFi is available.The simply furnished rooms at Le Coffee Ride come with box spring beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a wash basin, or shared showers on the corridor.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily in the bar. Guests can also enjoy a traditional Belgian beer on the sun terrace or at the bar, which also has a fireplace.The accommodation also hosts various team building and sports activities.The Waterfalls of Coo are 2,650 feet from Le Coffee Ride. The Caves of Remouchamps are 16.2 miles from the inn and the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a 10-minute drive.
- Log fire. Beer. Friendly staff location and views.
- Breakfast was continental and was acceptable bearing in mind the hotels price per night.
- Staff was extremely friendly, the bar at ground level is a great plus to the accomodation, breakfast was just excellent.
- Great location for trips in the Ardennes, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- Great location for the Spa circuit and near to a good selection of bars and restaurants. Very close to railway station. Lovely bar with outside sitting, very friendly staff.
A la ferme du Pere Eugene
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A la ferme du Pere Eugene offers accommodations in Malmedy, just 22 miles from Aachen. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Valkenburg is 30 miles from A la ferme du Pere Eugene, and Liège is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from A la ferme du Pere Eugene.
Quiet, rural. Easy to start several hikes from here. Breakfast was great & it is possible to order a lunch package.
Definitely good price/value & highly recommended.
- Lovely location, large sized rooms, nice breakfast, great hosts.
- très bonne literie – très bon petit déjeuner – proprio super sympa !!! Que faut-il de plus !!!
Uitstekende uitvalsbasis voor wandelingen.
Ter plekke kan je zelfs een wandelkaart kopen.
Correct ontbijt en thee en koffie ter beschikking tijdens de dag.
- Heerlijk ontbijt, heel vriendelijke gastvrouw. Goede bedden en heel mooie locatie
- Quiet, rural. Easy to start several hikes from here. Breakfast was great & it is possible to order a lunch package.
Race & Rooms
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Race & Rooms offers accommodations in Francorchamps, just 30 miles from Maastricht.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Aachen is 23 miles from Race & Rooms , and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. Liege Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Good place to stay while having a racing weekend at Spa Francorchamp.
- The room itself was comfortable, clean, easily accessed with comfortable beds and good shower.
- Great hotel and close to spa…. And the glass floor looking down at the historic f1 car in the cellar
- Large room and a bathroom with a wonderfully large shower.
Bedding was clean. The place is very near the track. The corner that the place is located on has great acoustics for race cars who all seemed to give it a lick as they passed through it.
Pattiserie that is around the corner from the accommodation entrance has lovely fresh baked produce and opens early. It is a really pretty town. If your French is any good you will do just fine.
Top Guest Houses In Burg Liege Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Burg Liege Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Burg Liege Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Burg Liege Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!