10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Buiturón Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Buiturón Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Buiturón Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buiturón Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buiturón Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Buiturón Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Buiturón Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Buiturón Galicia:
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Quiet location close to some very nice beaches and restaurants.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- El recibimiento y trato personal y amable de los dueños y camareros. Así como el desayuno. Todo muy agradable.
- personal del hotel super amable, nos los explico todo y nos dio la informacion de la zona
- El lugar donde esta ubicado con parking gratis y lo bien comunicado para ir a otros sitios
Hostal La Cruz
Set on Playa de la Cruz Beach, 1,650 feet from the center of Muxia, Hostal La Cruz offers a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking.Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try characteristic local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
Nice room at the END of our Camino. Day 40 and 1000km walked from France to Muxía.
Older building. Totally renovated room. Nice and large! Bed was two twins to make a king which is common in Spain.
Bathroom and shower was really nice.
Friendly staff. Easy check in. Loved this room for two nights to celebrate what we had done the last 40 days.
Muxía is small. Don’t expect much. We liked Finesterre much more (which we walked from about 30km to arrive here).
Nice beach across this hotel.
They have a cafe but we did not eat in it.
Easy bus service to get back to Santiago if needed.
- The view of the ocean! Wow! Perfect for one night
- This was definitely the nicest place we stayed on our pilgrimage to Spain! Probably one of the nicest places ever stayed at, especially for the price!
- This small hotel has everything. Terrific, warm and friendly staff. An excellent restaurant. Very comfortable rooms. All at a very reasonable price. I appreciated that the location is a short 3 minute walk from the town center. It’s quieter and also just opposite a beautiful beach. You can hear the surf for your room. What a way to go to sleep!
- View was incredible, 180 deg ocean view from the Beds
- Nice room at the END of our Camino. Day 40 and 1000km walked from France to Muxía.
Habitat Cm Muxia
One of our top picks in Muxia.Set in Muxia, Habitat Cm Muxia features a shared lounge. All rooms are fitted with a balcony with city views.At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 16 mi from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 19 mi from the accommodations. Noya is 37 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- Clean hotel rooms with private bathson Calle Real near the center of this small town. The baths are marble but showers are corner “coffin” style. No lobby as a bar/ cafe is downstairs (where a basic breakfast is served)
- No view, but the rooms are clean and the staff are friendly and helpful.
- The staff was friendly and the room was very clean and comfy.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was pleasant and helpful
- The room is small but pleasant, bathtub was large and comfortable, really a nice little room. Supermarket is a minute away, plenty of places to eat within 2-3 minutes. I left earlier than breakfast time and the girl offered me a croissant and juice to go. Girls at the reception were both excellent.
Pensión Beiramar is offering accommodations in Cee. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms feature a closet.Finisterre is 8 miles from Pensión Beiramar. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 54 miles from the property.
Very spacious room and fantastic patio with sea view!
Hospitalro was very helpful and offered her computer to get boarding passes!
- Great location and very comfortable common area and bedroom.
- Our host was extremely helpful and the property was very pleasant.
- Friendly staff, nice comfortable beds and apartment
- Gorgeous room overlooking the water, felt like a luxury hotel instead of a pension. Friendly people, super helpful.
- Very spacious room and fantastic patio with sea view!
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro offers accommodations in Fisterra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 mi from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- The pillows & linen were great. The size of the room was good
- Beautiful view of the sea! Great food in the restaurant and very helpful staff!
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- Good location. Amazing ocean view from the room window. Nice beach a short walk. /One minute/ Clean rooms.
- Everything is fine about the room: clean, comfortable. The location is great.
Casa Bernarda is located in Corcubión, a 5-minute walk from the coast. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms have a wardrobe. They either have access to a shared bathroom or include a private one.At Casa Bernarda you will find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Fervenza Lake can be reached in 25 minutes by car.This guest house is 39 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- The tasteful decoration, the inner courtyard with garden to relax in and above all Bernarda being such an attentive host made my stay there special. The historic place is restored nicely, right next to the church and short walk to a good restaurant on the waterfront.
- Very comfortable, clean, conveniently located. Bernarda went out of her way to treat me like an honored guest!
- Beautiful home and fantastic location next to the old church. My heart made a little leap of delight when I saw it, it felt like a small oasis after my many steps on the Camino. Bernarda and her daughter were extremely welcoming, can highly recommend.
- The position and the woman who manages the place. She was extremely helpful.
- I’ve been in Spain for a month staying at many different places. Bernarda was the best hostess. I fly like family there. She served the very best breakfast I’ve had in Spain.
Pensión Plaza is located 1.9 mi from Playa de Lago beach and just a 5-minute drive from Muxía. Set next to a picnic area, this guest house offers a café bar and free Wi-Fi throughout.All heated rooms at Pensión Plaza comes with a TV and a private bathroom.You can visit the charming fishing villages and the beautiful beaches located on Costa da Morte. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- Unfortunately I arrived feeling ill – and the owner was very kind and helpful.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The wifi works good. Its easy parking the car near the hotel.
- Good spot to break up the long walk for the last stage into Muxia. Large room and clean.
Habitación limpia , cómoda Y con baño incluido.
Tiene restaurante con un muy buen menu del día y carta a un precio estupendo.
- Estuvo bien, llegamos con facilidad, había aparcamiento de sobra. La habitación es cómoda y amplia. Buena relación calidad/precio.
Playa de Estorde
Playa de Estorde features a garden and a bar in Estorde. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Playa de Estorde has certain accommodations that have a terrace and sea view, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a closet.Finisterre is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice, location beautiful. Bed very comfy
Beach and Seaview were really good. Anytime you can wake up to the sound of the waves it is good. Room was compact, fine as a single, and bathroom was spacious, with large bath.
My Spanish is not great, but found the team to be patient with my attempts and helpful with any queries I had.
After all my Camino walking, I was able to get a coach just down from the hotel back to Santiago de Compostela – lovely coastal route instead of the motorway.
- Die super Lage – auch gut mit dem Bus zu erreichen – neben dem tollen Strand gibt es einen gepflegten Garten zum relaxen
- Las vistas desde la habitación son increíbles. Un paisaje precioso. Jardín con tumbonas y acceso a la playa. La gente muy amable. La ubicación buena para ver el cabo Finisterre, Ezaro, etc.
- Le site sur la plage avec le jardin, la vue, le calme.
One of our best sellers in Finisterre! Set next to Fisterra’s marina, Hostal Mariquito offers simple rooms and features a pub. Offering Atlantic Ocean views, this guest house offers free Wi-Fi in public areas.Each heated room at Hostal Mariquito has a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony with ocean views.There is a small selection of bars and restaurants in Fisterra and in nearby San Roque.Cape Fisterra’s west-coast beaches are within 1.2 mi of the hotel. Sardiñeiro Debaixo is 3.7 mi away, while Cee can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Awesome location overlooking the marina. Liked it so much we stayed 2 extra days. Close to lots of excellent restaurants.
- Great location, comfortable room with a nice view of the marina, friendly staff. Liked it so much we decided to stay 2 more nights.
- The views, the daily cleaning service was excellent, the location is unbeatable
- Great room with fantastic view of marina. Very comfortable bed and great shower. The staff were super and gave me great recommendations for food and beach time. Good breakfast options.
- The location was good. Close to the bus stop, the town and several restaurants. The room we had, had several windows so we had beautiful sunlight pouring into the room. We were on the 3rd floor, so we had a view of the ocean over the rooftops.
Pensión Mirador Fin da Terra
Set in the highest part of Finisterre town center, Mirador Fin da Terra offers superb views over the port and bay. It is 1.9 mi from the famous Finisterre Lighthouse.Heated rooms feature sea or mountain views. All have a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, tiled floors and a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with toiletries.Guests have access to a communal kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, toaster and a vending machine, coffee, soft drinks and snacks.Free parking spaces can be found outside the hotel. Santiago de Compostela is 55 mi away.
Loved that it was close to town but far enough away for the quiet. Close to the Camino, just up the hill from a supermercado.
Nice walk to the beach and to lighthouse, and close to bus station to take back to Santiago or transfer stations. Staff superb.
Nice kitchen and dining area for gatherings. Thank you!
- Marvelous view of harbor and bay. Very clean and modern.
- I loved the view and windows and balconies towering over finisterre. The staff was stellar. The kitchen was fairly good. Strong winds meant lots of vacuum at the doors and slamming doors. Good supermarket about a quarter mile down the hill. Good shopping so I could shed my pilgrim clothes. Great seafood and good vegan restaurant in town. Find the “wild” beach for sunset – it was ecstasy.
- Great location, spacious and very economical. There was a great deal of common space including dining room and glassed in large terrace. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Loved that it was close to town but far enough away for the quiet. Close to the Camino, just up the hill from a supermercado.
Top Guest Houses In Buiturón Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Buiturón Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Buiturón Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Buiturón Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!