10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Buitrago Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Buitrago Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Buitrago Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buitrago Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buitrago Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Buitrago Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Buitrago Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Buitrago Castile And Leon:
Campos de Castilla
Campos de Castilla is located in Soria’s Las Casas district, 5 minutes’ drive from the city center. The hotel has views of Numancia and Mount Valonsadero and bright, modern rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV and a balcony.The hotel offers free parking on site. Cebollera Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.Continental breakfast and traditional meals are served at the restaurant. There is a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.
- The room is fine. Free toilettries. Kind receptionists.
Had dinner at the hotel, only a set menu, entree, main, dessert and a bottle of red for two, all up 27 euros. Now that’s good value!
Clean comfortable room, perfect for a stopover.
Room very clean and comfortable. Hotel a relaxing place to stay overnight
Bar staff very helpful in spite of my poor Spanish
Room was lovely with patio area for sitting out. Reception were pleasent and helpful.
Meal in restaurant in the evening was excellent, good choice and good value.
Breakfast was disappointing, consisting of cake and toast service was slow and disjointed.
Staff were good and helpful
Travelling through area situated near main road so good
Meal was quite good and service very good.
Clean room – roomy and comfy bed.
Hostal Goyo Garray
Hostal Goyo Garray is offering accommodations in Garray. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a balcony with a river view. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. The rooms have a desk.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.Soria is 5 miles from Hostal Goyo Garray, while Vinuesa is 24 miles from the property.
- The hostel was being painted, so we were put in their hotel which was just around the corner. Everything and everyone was wonderful! The food at the restaurant was GREAT— just like homemade.
- Super nice hostel in a lovely place! Beautiful building, interior, very friendly stuff and late check-in (which was crucial for us).
Nice modern room with modern bathroom.
Hotel clean and tidy.
Bar and food are in a separate building fronting the main room.
Couple of other bars and a restaurant in small village.
- If your looking for a very clean, friendly and cost effective hotel, look no further. Only a short car journey to Soria. The restaurant is next door and is family oriented at night. Gives a true local Spanish feel. Would recommend.
The owner is very nice.my parents, my boyfriends parents and my boyfriend stayed here. We had separate bookings but the owner put us altogether. He was very helpful and charged us for a double even though we booked a triple (only room available) as there was only two of us in the room – we didn’t expect that at all – it was very kind and generous of him.
When you check in if he’s not at the hotel he’s working at the bar just round the corner.
Hostal Abaco is located in Soria, 8 minutes’ walk from the town’s historic center. It offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The Abaco has a café serving breakfast, pintxos and other snacks. There is also a laundry service as well as private parking.Santo Domingo Church and the El Mirón Chapel are a 10-minute walk from the Abaco. Logroño is 1.5 hours’ drive away.
- rooms were very clean and modern, bar/café good value for money
One member of staff was obviously new, I am disabled and she put me on the top floor,another more experienced lady stepped in and gave us a ground floor room, after that things went well,
Hostel Vitorina is a very popular Hostel/bar very wide roads and a disabled parking right outside. They have secure covered parking at a charge of 18€ extra.
Our 2nd room was as clean as the 1st..comfortable beds, pillows and crisp white cotton sheets,lovely big shower,very clean and comfortable. Would stay again.
- The hostal is good in that the rooms have their own bathrooms/showers. The rooms were roomy enough with TV. The breakfast that is included is delicious and can be eaten at any time of the day. The location is not in center but walkable and close to the trails for hiking to the sites/river.
- Very clean. Fairly easy to find. Close enough to walk to town centre for food.
- Very clean room with sparkling modern bathroom. Good views from windows
One of our best sellers in Soria! Located at the heart of tranquil Soria, the Hostel Soria is a modern, stylish hotel with well-equipped rooms. It offers guests free access to its sauna.The rooms at the property feature free WiFi and an LCD TV. Each one also has a private bathroom.This relax area includes facilities such as a sauna and a Turkish bath.La Chata Bullring is just 350 feet away and you can walk to Alameda de Cervantes Park in 5 minutes. There is a bus station 10 minutes’ walk from the Hostel Sercotel Soria.
Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
We parked easy quite close, calm neighbourhood, free to park on the street, only 10 minutes walk to the city center.
Quite simple rooms but everything you need and pretty modern, have stayed in worse 4 star hotels, great value.
- The lady on duty at breakfast time was friendly and helpful. Nothing else, an overall bad experience.
- Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was included in the price. Extra personal bathroom toiletries in bathroom. Staff were helpful and friendly.
- The hotel was clean and the breakfast was very good. The hotel is located close to the bus station and a short walk to the centre, which was convenient.
Very clean, warm and pleasant.
Staff very helpful – we needed their help with some phone calls.
- Friendly, helful staff, didn’t know this when I booked, there’s a breakfast room with great coffee, cerials, biscuits, juces, no extra charge.
Douris Temple is located in Soria, on the banks of the River Duero, next to a beautiful stone bridge. It offers charming, modern rooms with free WiFi.The air-conditioned rooms at the Douris Temple feature contemporary rustic décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom with toiletries. The hotel has a kitchen which guests can hire for an extra charge. There are many restaurants within a 10-minute walk of Douris Temple.The hotel is just 650 feet from San Polo Monastery and the neighboring San Saturio Monastery. Soria is around 1.5 hours’ drive from Logroño, and 2 hours from Zaragoza.
The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Room is beautifully decorated.
It’s in a quite location is about 0.5 mile from town center, near the bridge over Duero River & next to San Juan de Duero Monastry.
- Very close to the monastery of San Juan de Duero. A cost cafe just in front of the hotel.
- Nice location next to the river with ample parking. Clean property. Just a 20 minute walk into the centre.
- El mobiliario y la habitación en general bastante nueva. La ubicación para visitar zonas de interés.
- La tranquilidad del sitio dónde está ubicado y lo céntrico que teníamos todo para ir a ver, comer, pasear, etc.
- The premises. Very beautiful looking double story link house, at the end of the row.
Hosteria Solar de Tejada
Hosteria Solar de Tejada is located on one of Soria’s main streets, Claustrilla Street. It offers attractive rooms with parquet floors and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Solar de Tejada are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They contain a TV and a work desk, and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The Hosteria Solar de Tejada has vending machines with snacks and drinks. There is a variety of restaurants in the streets surrounding the guest house.Staff at the Hosteria’s reception can provide information about what to see and do in Soria. There is also a luggage storage facility in the lobby.The Solar de Tejada is just 650 feet from Soria’s main square. The Roman ruins of Numancia are 10 minutes’ drive from Soria.
- It was really pretty place. Soria is a small town, and the Hostal right at its heart.
- Pretty good the details and clean rooms with a great view of main street on Soria bars and the park just steeps a way.
- Great location in centre of Soria. Being in a pedestrianised area made it difficult to access directly by motorcycle – or car (although secure underground parking within 100 metres)
- The rooms are aranged over four floors but there is a small lift. The staircase is attractive polished wood and each room appears to be individually decorated in a pleasant style. My bed was very comfortable and the room was heated on cold evenings. The staff were very helpful especially if you can speak Spanish!
- What a lovely surprise, and so handy to the airport!
Hostal Venta Valcorba
Just 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Soria, Hostal Venta Valcorba is conveniently located on the national road between Calatayud and Burgos. Free on-site parking is available.Venta Valcorba’s stylish rooms have parquet flooring and feature a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms include towels.Venta Valcorba’s café-restaurant serves a variety of Mediterranean dishes for breakfast and lunch. Regional specialties include torreznillos, pork scratching, and chorizo or salchichas al vino, sausages in a wine sauce. The café also serves Spanish pinchos.The Roman Ruins in Numancia are a 15-minute drive away. There are several historic towns within 1 hours’ drive of the hotel, including San Esteban de Gormaz, Almazán and Medinacelli.
- The evening meal was excellent and exceptional value.
- Safe parking ideal one night cheap Stopover for travel to Costa Blanca from Santander. Not pretentious and ideal for us over 50’s
- The room was nice and clean. Bar staff spoke very good English and was very attentive.
- The staff were incredible!! So helpful, kind and considerate. I absolutely loved staying here. It has a very personal touch.
- Basic but clean and comfortable. Staff were fantastic and the Tapas was awesome both in quality and price.
Hostal Arévacos offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception. Set in the city of Soria, in the Catile-Leon Region, the guest house is 7 minutes’ walk from the city center.Each heated room at Hostal Arévacos is decorated with pastel colors. All rooms have a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom with shower and a laundry service is also available.A range of bars and shops can be found in a 5 minutes’ walk. Friendly staff will provide more information.Soria is easily accessible by train or by bus from Madrid. You can get around the province and reach the hermitage of San Baudelio de Berlanga in less than 1 hour by car. The picturesque village of Vinuesa is 15 mi away and the Laguna Negra Glacial Lake is 30 minutes’ drive.
- It was basic, but perfectly adequate and good for the price. No parking, but on street parking just outside was fine. The staff didn’t speak English but did their best to help us and make our stay comfortable (moving furniture so that we could fit large cases/bikes in.
- La habitación cumple con lo necesario, una cama para descansar y una ducha, aunque ésta es tan pequeña que cuesta girarse dentro.
- Muy buena atención, no es muy céntrico pero queda cerca. Gela erosoa da.
- Habitación limpia y calentita. Baño pequeño pero limpio.
- sitio tranquilo,limpio, caliente, basico y confortable. lugar de estacionamiento cercano gratuito, cerca del centro.
Rincón de Gala
One of our best sellers in Soria! All rooms at Hostal El Rincón de Gala come with free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower. Each room is unique, with bright design and views of Soria.El Rincón de Gala is located in the historic center of Soria, in the region of Castilla y León. Soria Bullring is only yards away and the Parque Alameda de Cervantes is also nearby.El Rincón de Gala has a social lounge with a large, flat-screen TV. Public areas and rooms are fully air heated and air conditioned. Rooms also include a work desk, a TV and bathroom amenities.
- La chica que nos atendió, correcta y simpática. El “desayuno” es cortesía del hostal. Bolleria en bolsa tostada, café y colacao.
- Buena ubicación a 10 minutos del centro. El detalle del desayuno es de agradecer. Café, zumos, tostadas y bollos envasados. Establecimiento limpio, tranquilo.
- Habitación muy acogedora y cómoda. Ubicado muy cerca del centro de la ciudad. El detalle de disponer de un café, zumo, infusión, bollería, etc…sin coste adicional es un punto a tener en cuenta.
- La ubicación y la amabilidad y el estar de los propietarios
- Buena ubicación, el detalle del desayuno se agradece.
Hostal Santa Barbara
Providing free WiFi, Hostal Santa Barbara offers accommodations in Soria, 2,100 feet from Soria’s Bullring and 0.8 miles from Soria Bus Station. The property is around 1.1 miles from Numantino Museum and 2 miles from Mayor Soria Plaza.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. All rooms feature a closet.
- Genial. Muy limpio y acogedor. Superó nuestras expectativas. Muy amables.
- Me gustó la limpieza, tanto de la habitación, ropa de cama y baño como del pasillo de entrada. Por supuesto el precio y que hubiera disponibilidad. Me resultó fácil aparcar por la zona. La conexión WiFi, como debe ser, directa, sin portales cautivos.
Para el uso que hacemos de los hoteles muy bien. Sólo necesitamos una habitación confortable, limpia y con baño privado.
El día lo pasamos de un sitio a otro.
- Era una habitación para dormir una noche frente al hospital
Situación respecto al hospital.
Teníamos un familiar en el hospital, y necesitábamos algo cerca y barato para pasar la noche.
Top Guest Houses In Buitrago Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Buitrago Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Buitrago Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Buitrago Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!