10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bueres Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Bueres Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bueres Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bueres Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bueres Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bueres Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bueres Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bueres Asturias:
Hostal Casa La Picota
Offering ski storage and ski equipment hire, Hostal Casa La Picota is located in Puebla de Lillo. This rustic-style stone guest house has free WiFi and a cozy shared lounge with a fireplace.Each heated room features a TV and individually designed décor with bright colors. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Los Picos de Europa National Park is 57 mi from Hostal Casa La Picota. San Isidro Ski resort is 9.9 mi from the property, and Fuentes de Invierno Ski Resort is 11 mi away. Leon is around an hour’s drive from the guest house and Oviedo is 53 mi away. Cangas de Onís is one hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Everything was excellent! Even arriving late at night (around midnight), the staff received us very well and were always very careful. The house is very cosy and the breakfast prepared by the staff is great. The location is a plus for anyone who wants to enjoy skiing in San Isidro.
- Me gusto todo el entorno y alojamiento muy bonito. Repetiriamos sin dudarlo.
- El desayuno era muy completo y abundante . Y la propietaria nos trató muy bien.
- La tranquilidad del alojamiento y la del pueblo. Un entorno bonito, campo, montaña. La gente de Cofiñal muy amable.
- La decoracion de la habitacion y la casa acogedora
Alojamientos Fermin is a charming guest house with a rural setting in Cangas de Onís, 1,000 feet from the center. It features a terrace with beautiful views of the countryside.It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very good value for money in a really nice town. A quiet room at the back of the building, but on the second floor so a load of humping luggage.
- We liked the proximity to central Cangas with free parking! Easy to walk into town for shops, restaurants, tourist sights and bus station but peaceful at night. The staff helped us arrange our activities including a kayaking trip on the river Sella. We had a hob and oven, as well as microwave, which was welcome. The property had a small terrace with picnic table and parasol for meals outside.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
Hostal Pico Agujas
Hostal Pico Agujas is located next to the ski slopes of Salencias, in León’s San Isidro Ski Resort. Heated rooms feature wooden floors and a private bathroom.The restaurant specializes in meat dishes and offers a daily set menu. The café serves drinks and snacks all day, and turns into a lively bar at night.Pico Agujas offers free storage facilities for ski equipment. It is less than 31 mi from the Picos de Europa National Park. León is around an hour’s drive away.
- Limpio y caliente. Desayunos aceptables, cenas estupendas. Ubicación inmejorable. Personal dispuesto y amable.
- Cama confortável, casa de banho cómoda e adequada, bom roupeiro; boa comida; funcionários muito simpáticos; óptima localização ao pé das pistas
- Excelente atención por parte del Sr Andres y la Sra Arantxa
- Nada nos gustó! Lo único el trato en general de todos los que trabajan allí!, mucha desorganización pero muy amables!
- La atencion de las personas que estaban al cargo del hostal nos parecio de una delicadeza y una profesionalidad extrema.
Casa Escuela de Torin
Casa Escuela de Torin is set in Torín-Villamayor and features barbecue facilities and garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, all rooms have a wardrobe. Every room includes a flat-screen TV, and some units at Casa Escuela de Torin have a terrace.A local traditional breakfast is available every morning at the property.A selection of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and fishing.Gijón is 22 mi from the accommodations, while Oviedo is 27 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 39 mi away.
- Nos sentimos como en casa, los dueños Sergio y Maribel son unos anfitriones excelentes muy atentos, te orientan de lugares a visitar y para comer. La casa con un gran confort. Y rodeado de plena naturaleza. Un diez para pasar unos días de relax. Gracias de parte Mayte/José Carlos
Wunderschönes Haus mit sehr netten Besitzern, die jeden Wunsch erfüllten.
Tolles Frühstück mit regionalen Produkten. Wunderschöne Aussicht von der sehr schönen gemütlichen Terrasse.
- El entorno, el clima y las instalaciones son fabulosas.
- El trato de los dueños y la ubicación, con vistas espectaculares y paz y tranquilidad.
- Tanto Sergio cómo Maribel se portaron de 10, nos hicieron sentir como en casa en todo momento, cómo que fuéramos de la familia. La casa preciosa, limpísima, y las camas muy cómodas. El desayuno, que está incluido en el precio, mejor imposible. Consejos de sitios que visitar… Vamos, 100% recomendable. Volveremos sin ninguna duda.
Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León
Located in Cofiñal, Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León features a garden and a terrace. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a shared lounge and a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet. Complete with a private bathroom, all guest rooms at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León come with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms come with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Guests at Casa Hostal Olga – Castilla y León will be able to enjoy activities in and around Cofiñal, like skiing.San Isidro is 9 miles from the guesthouse.
- Gostamos muito da localização, do quarto simples mas quentinho e limpo, da sra muito simpática.
- Staff muito simpático e prestável. Boa opção para tomar o pequeno almoço e jantar. Habitações mantidas sempre muito quentinhas e limpas. Localização muito boa,10-15 minutos da estância de ski.
Olga la propietaria, nos hizo sentirnos como en casa, y sus tostadas estan deliciosas, repetimos seguro.
- Es un alojamiento cómodo para ir a esquiar a San Isidro. La señora es muy amable y el desayuno está muy rico
- Trato del personal, adecuado para una escapada pequeña a la nieve. Todo lo demás lo tienes que hacer en el cercano Puebla de Lillo.
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Reconquista is set in Cangas de Onís, 30 mi from Gijón. The property features free WiFi .Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
If you’re looking for a nice place at a great price for staying a couple of nights at Cangas de Onís or surroundings, this is the place.
Very simple but nice rooms with everything you may need, WiFi, TV, in the room bathroom with shower.
Everything nice. We’ve been nicely welcomed by Aída, who hosts the place. We even got our lost items back by mail thanks to Aida.
the lady is a very polite, careful and patient person. she cant speak english and i cant speak spanish but she is willing to listen and try to communication with me by google translate.
there is some problems of wif in the begining but so far its good after it fixed.
the room is super duper comfortable with a terrace. its good to relax when you are having breakfast or see the night view on the upper part of town.
the location is good and this hostel is new so its very clean and tidy
- Very good standard accommodation, rooms with balconies, clean, warm welcome – highly recommended
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Principado has accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Llanes is 31 miles from Pension Principado, while Ribadesella is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Todo correcto, la señora que nos atendió estaba siempre muy pendiente. Muy céntrico.
- Lo mejor de todo era la ubicación, pero la calefacción era excesiva, la apagamos y la volvían a encender, la cama era incómoda y no había agua caliente para ducharse por la mañana. Además era difícil respirar con tanto olor a producto de limpieza….
- La atención por parte de su dueña. La habitación preciosa y muy cómoda. Recomendable 100%
Providing free WiFi, pensionsanpelayo10 is located in Cangas de Onís.Llanes is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 67 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- Everything seemed brand new, very clean and central location.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
- Great apartment, very clean, roomy and centrally located.
Located next to the River Sella, Hotel Covadonga is 1,650 feet from the center of Cangas de Onís. It offers charming rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Really friendly and helpful family running the place.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- El trato del personal muy bueno y el desayuno perfecto
- Muy amable la persona de recepcion se presto ayudarnos para cualquier cosa
Hospedaje Torreón is set on a pedestrianized street in Cangas de Onís and close to its famous Roman bridge. It offers rooms and apartments with terraces and free Wi-Fi access.All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Grandísima relación calidad precio. En el mismo centro de Cangas. Perfecto para descansar después de un día de aventura en los Picos de Europa.
- Esta situado en todo el centro en una peatonal, ventanas bien insonorizadas, se oye mas al vecino que el ruido de la calle. Habitacion numero 5 con microondas y nevera. Calefacción de la habitación perfecta.Cercania de la propietaria via wassap.
- La ubicación del hostal y la amabilidad de la anfitriona todo perdecto muy limpio y comodo
- Ubicado en el centro de la población, en una calle peatonal, muy cerca del puente romano. Se agradece el detalle de la nevera y el microondas en la habitación, aunque no haya menaje (vasos, platos, cubiertos).
Top Guest Houses In Bueres Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bueres Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bueres Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bueres Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!