10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca – Top Hotel Reviews
Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Buenos Aires Valle Del Cauca:
Magic Garden House
Magic Garden House is located in Cali, 2.5 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring and 0.4 miles from Cali’s City Theater. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from Magic Garden House.
The place is just stunning! All the rooms are beautifull but one off a kind. The vibe is tranquillo, there is a good maintained kitchen to use and the view is just amazing! The pillows where the best during our Colombia trip.
Claudia is a great host! Make sure you go a night out in this salsacity!
- Gorgeous house with amazing antique furniture combined with a modern feel. Definitely the best looking place we’ve stayed all trip! Great balcony overlooking Cali. our room was small but beautiful.
It was a fantastic wonderful stay. Everything was perfect. The room was spacious and comfortable. The house is amazing with a great roof terrace with a perfect few. It’s located in a perfect area with a lot of bars, restaurants and salsa schools.
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome and the wonderful stay in your house.
- Beautiful decor, incredible views, felt like you weren’t in the middle of a huge city.
- Warm and wonderful hosts, and a beautiful house – thank you all for making my stay so perfect! I’m sure I’ll be back for the 3rd time 🙂
- The place is just stunning! All the rooms are beautifull but one off a kind. The vibe is tranquillo, there is a good maintained kitchen to use and the view is just amazing! The pillows where the best during our Colombia trip.
SanTonio Casa Hostal
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, SanTonio Casa Hostal offers accommodations in Cali. Private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.6 miles from SanTonio Casa Hostal, and Cali’s City Theater is half a mile from the property. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles away.
- Quiet place, very well maintained, the owners are very nice and friendly! Highly recommended
- Great place to stay on a quiet street next to the park in San Antonio. The staff were very accommodating. Location was perfect. Bed was very comfortable.
- Big room with only single beds. People was really nice.
- A cute little hostel with an unbeatable location and a very sweet family running it. It felt like staying as a guest in someone’s home- good vibes all around! It also has a cute little garden
- Owners Gladys and Alfonso were the best, always making an effort to suggest things to do, opening their own home to have your self cooked food and view from the terrace and connecting travellers to truly make you feel at home.
Tejares Cali Hostel inn
Tejares Cali Hostel inn offers accommodations in Cali.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.1 miles from Tejares Cali Hostel inn, and Cali’s City Theater is 0.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 13 miles from Tejares Cali Hostel inn.
No reviews yet.
El Mirador de san Antonio
One of our best sellers in Cali! Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, El Mirador de san Antonio is located in Cali in the region of Valle del Cauca, just 2.6 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles away.
- nice district and very nice terrace with a view on Medellin
- Large spacious apartments with kitchen and an excellent roof terrace with great views to the north. Lots of restaurants nearby and a short walk to the Rio Cali boulevard. For the three nights I was there, the hillside near the Iglesia de San Antonio was a great place to be on an evening. Jaime (who owns the place) was also very helpful.
The rooms are really really pretty and the whole appartment is just incredible. Jaime, who organizes everything, is really friendly and can tell you a lot about Cali, if you speak spanish.
In addition, the view from the balcony is just incredible and the beds are more than comfortable.
- La coodidad para dormir y lo cerca de Museos, cinemas y transporte.
- En general , todo el espacio agradable, incluso por la colina de San Antonio y el ambiente Cultural que se respira en el barrio
Blue Fox Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, Blue Fox Hostel offers accommodations in Cali, just 2.6 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from Blue Fox Hostel.
- Our private double room was large with a super comfortable king size bed and private bathroom. The shared kitchen is well equipped and clean. There is a small pool and pool area that is a work in progress. The location in San Antonio is safe and close to many attractions, coffee shops and restaurants. There’s a well known salsa club, La Topa, about a 15 minute walk away- safe to walk back at night. The owner Julian is super friendly and helpful. It’s a short, inexpensive taxi ride to the main bus terminal.
- The private room was large enough, no noise from the street traffic, good breeze from the window, good hot water stream in the shower. Comfortable mattress. Availability of the fully equipped shares kitchen (no private kitchen in the room as advertised). The old center, some restaurants, and nigh life are in walking distance. Feels safe during the day and early night. Good atmosphere in the hostel common area.
- I don’t recommend this hostel… The hammock area was nice. I DO RECOMMEND The food tour through viajero hostel was amazing, highly recommend.
- I love this hostel – I came for four days and stayed for three weeks! This is a new hostel and they’ve really thought about little things to make it comfortable, and staff go out of their way to help you during your stay. It’s beautifully fitted inside and the garden is so relaxing, with its hammocks and pool. It was extremely easy to meet and hang out with other guests here. The location is great in San Antonio which is a chilled neighbourhood but close to everything, including salsa schools and clubs (especially La Topa!). Most importantly, after all that dancing I needed a good night’s sleep and the mattresses here were top quality – by far the most comfy I’ve had in three months in Colombia. Also individual bed has light and power point. Overall, a fantastic hostel!
This place is brand new, but the staff works hard to help you with anything.
San Antonio is one of the safest and most beautiful areas in Cali, so the location is perfect. A short walk from el centro.
El Patio Hostel
El Patio Hostel is located in Cali, just 2.6 miles from Canaveralejo’s Bullring.You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a gift shop at the property.Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles away.
I feel like at home in family. Adrianna y Fabio muy bien. They are very gentle, friendly and hepfull. Amazing hosts and hostel !
Very confortable and clean.
Kitchen very complet (Even rice coller) with oil, peper and salt.
Free fresh water y coffee. Towel.
Lockers with key
Casa muy bien
Gratis agua y cafe
We liked everything there!
The owners very welcoming, friendly and helpful!
The place is very clean!
Wifi was good
The location is perfect in the center of San Antonio neighborhood!
We loved it! Thanks for the wonderful stay!
- Everything!!!!! The owners are like parents who make sure their children are safe and comfortable during the stay.
- Super nice staff. Very nice clean and comfortable hostel, in a great area. Very calm. Feel like at home. The key to go in and out whenever we want is a great bonus
- One of my favourite hostels I’ve ever stayed in. Homely, beautifully decorated, relaxed, clean and lovely staff in a great location.
- I feel like at home in family. Adrianna y Fabio muy bien. They are very gentle, friendly and hepfull. Amazing hosts and hostel !
La Maison Violette
One of our best sellers in Cali! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison Violette offers accommodations in Cali.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.5 miles from La Maison Violette, and Cali’s City Theater is 1,950 feet away. Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Fab roof terrace, kitchen available for guests’ use, nice area bu the kitchen to sit and eat /chill. The whole place is very nicely put together. They also upgraded us to an ensuite room at no extra cost as they weren’t busy. Very close to a great salsa bar (a must for a Friday or Saturday night!). Would definitely recommend.
The place is beautifully decorated. Everything is very clean. It is right in the touristic center of Cali. There is a roof top with a view of Cali!
For peple in dorms, those are small 4 dorms (wich is nice).
- The terrace was amazing. Very artsy and the view of the city and cristo rey was something everyone that visits Cali should experience. The owners are very laid back. Clean kitchen. Easy access to the central part of the city with a lot of tourist attractions and the bus terminal isn’t too far away.
- I liked the terrace, the staff, wifi worked well but best of all was the hot shower. There is a good kitchen also and it felt safe.
Staff very friendly and helpful
Nice lounge room
Nice hot water
La Casa de Adry
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Casa de Adry offers accommodations in Cali.You will find a coffee machine in the room.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.8 miles from La Casa de Adry, and Cali’s City Theater is 700 feet away. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from La Casa de Adry.
No reviews yet.
Casa Maria Mulata
Casa Maria Mulata is located in west Cali, just 0.6 miles from the Pascual Guerrero Stadium. It offers free WiFi, a shared dining room and a communal terrace with plants. Property provides water and coffee throughout the day.Each room at Casa Maria Mulata features functional décor and rustic-style wooden furniture. Each room has a flat-screen TV, a fan and a private bathroom. The studio also includes kitchen facilities.Casa Maria Mulata’s 24-hour front desk offers information about the city. On-site parking is available at an extra cost.The property is situated a 10-minute drive from Cali’s historic centre and the bars and restaurants of the Zona Rosa district. Cali International Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Outstanding!! Jose and his family are so sweet and friendly, they made sure nothing was missing. Everything is super clean, rooms and beds are extremly comfortable, lovely arquitecture and interior of the building. They even provided me with fruits, water and coffee even when didnt book this service. I recommed this place to everyone. It is in a safe neighbourhood. Jose and his family will help you to get around and give you any kind of advice someone would need. Thank you for everything!!
- The family is very helpful. They will go out of their way to make sure you have everything. The breakfast that is made every morning would easily cost about $10 in town. Even when we found a few ants in our room they changed our room and handled it immediately. It’s very calm and peaceful. There are plants everywhere which help you relax. It’s great.
- The Hostel is absolutely beautiful and the family running it amazingly friendly! We had a really great stay!
- It has a family environment, fantastic for relax and very good service. Consider it seriously if you want a very good home warm service.
Maria and her son were excellent hosts
felt like home
clean amd cosy
Apartahotel San Nicolas
Featuring free WiFi, Apartahotel San Nicolas offers accommodations in Cali.A TV with cable channels is provided.Canaveralejo’s Bullring is 2.7 miles from Apartahotel San Nicolas, and Cali’s City Theater is 1,150 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Alfonso Bonilla Aragón International Airport, 12 miles from Apartahotel San Nicolas.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Buenos Aires Valle Del Cauca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Buenos Aires Valle del Cauca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!