10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Buenas Noches Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Buenas Noches Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Buenas Noches Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Buenas Noches Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Buenas Noches Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Buenas Noches Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Buenas Noches Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Buenas Noches Andalucía:
The Blue Room
Located in Estepona, The Blue Room features a garden. With a terrace, the property also has a shared lounge. The property is 11 miles from El Saladillo Beach and 7 miles from Laguna Village Shopping Center.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a balcony with a sea view. Rooms include a coffee machine and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, while selected rooms have a kitchen. Guest rooms in The Blue Room are equipped with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.Guests can enjoy a variety of activities in the surrounding areas, including snorkeling, fishing and hiking.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 54 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located on the beachfront in San Luis de Sabinillas, Rio Manilva features a garden and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy garden views.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rio Manilva has certain rooms that feature a terrace, and every room has a coffee machine. At the accommodation, rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including snorkeling and fishing.Marbella is 26 miles from Rio Manilva. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 57 miles from the guesthouse.
- Spent 1 night as had business in Sotogrande. Great location, lovely walks on beach promenade, good food within easy walking distance. Pawl is a great host and kept us well informed every step of the way.
In all my travels this the best apartments I have stayed at. The house and the rooms are very clean. The matterss is really comfortable. Also, the beach is just 1min away. The beach is not croweded, even on Sundays when locals are off and got to the beach. Usually it was quite easy to get a good parking spot but on days like sunday when more people go to the beach it gets a tiny bit harder. Paul and Laly are amazing and welcoming host. They were very helpful and gave us great tipps. With Paul we had some very interesting conversetions and he also took us on a amazing walking through the mountain/river. Laly, although she doesn’t speak a lot of english, was also very kind and a pleasuar to be around. Additionally, they have the prettiest cat I have ever seen, who is also very nice to guests. I am definatly coming back.
Paul if you are reading this: You are amazing. (Hope this is not weird)
- Lovely place to stay.Felt at home and the owner was lovely,welcoming and nothing was too much trouble.We willbe back.thank you 🙂
- If you want to be near the sea you can’t beat this location, Paul, the owner was very helpful.
- Very close to beach and 5 mins walk from very good restaurants
Hostal Ocaña Manilva
Set 1.9 mi from the coast, Hostal Ocaña is a guest house located in the historic center of Manilva. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout and luggage storage.All rooms have air conditioning, heating and a TV, as well as a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are included. Public areas include a communal TV lounge, a covered terrace and a cafeteria with ice cream parlor.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including rock climbing, cycling and hiking. Mountain bikes can be rented onsite, upon prior request. There is public parking at an extra cost in the surrounding area.A shuttle service to Málaga Airport, located 60 mi away, can be provided for a surcharge. Punta Chullera is 10 minutes’ drive away, while La Duquesa Harbor is 2.5 mi away.
- This is a very quiet and chilled hostel. The room was very spacious and the beds were comfortable, and it was really nice that they provided fresh water for us to drink each day. The location is fantastic, and there’s a good bar with great tasting freshly made food. The staff are very friendly and happy to help with anything. I would recommend this hostel to any of my friends or family.
- Unfortunately the stairs to the top floor but otherwise for what I paid value for money
- The owner was extremely helpful, even though he could not speak English. He had good communication/manners and was very informative.
- The staff were friendly. The accomodation was ideal for someone travelling alone.
- Beds are v comfy, a/c quiet and very efficient
Hostal La Malagueña
Set just 2 minutes’ walk from the beach, Hostal La Malagueña is located in Estepona, in the Spanish Costa del Sol. It offers rooms with air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi.This guest house is set in the picturesque area of Plaza de las Flores, which has plenty of bars and restaurants. Parking is possible nearby for an extra cost.All rooms at La Malagueña have a desk and a flat-screen TV, while some of them feature a terrace with views of the street or an interior courtyard.Estepona is well-known for its 13 mi of coastline, and it is 30 minutes’ drive from Marbella. Hostal La Malagueña can be reached taking the A-7 motorway.
- Lovely central location, exactly what we wanted. Very clean and very good value for money and would definitely return again.
For a hostel the room was lovely. People associate the word ‘hostel’ with bed bugs and being cooped up in a room with another 10 people, however this place is quite the opposite.
The rooms are clean and spacious, the private bathroom is clean and the shower was lovely.
There is TV also if you want to watch some tele
The accommodation is a stone throw from cafes, bars and restaurants (lovely tapas restaurant next door) and the beach is a 2 minute walk as are shops.
The port is a 10-15 walk away which feels less when your walking across the beach front.
That staff are very friendly and helpful if you need anything, whether it be lending an iron or needing a bottle of water at 3am!
Both my mum and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. It’s mums second time staying and l will most certainly be going back when I visit estepona again this year. Big thumbs up!
Fantastic location. Beautiful Plaza outside.
We were given room 11, top floor with balcony overlooking Plaza Del Flores.
Clean room but dated furniture. Tight bath. Excellent parking not too far from hotel. Staff friendly and helpful.
- Clean and comfortable room. Well located near beach and shops, adjacent to beautiful plaza. Inexpensive.
Hostal San Miguel
Hostal San Miguel is set in the historic center, 650 feet from Rada Beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, 3 minutes’ walk from the Town hall in Plaza Reloj.The bright rooms at the guest house feature colorful, traditional décor. All include a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The property has a bar-restaurant and there are several restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. The bullring and the marina with its many tapas bars are 15 minutes’ walk away.The San Miguel is 5 mi from the Selwo Aventura Zoo and Theme Park and within 30 minutes’ drive of over 10 golf courses. Marbella is 19 mi away and Gibraltar and Malaga are both 1 hours’ drive away.
- The hostal overall was excellent, perfect for what we needed.
I like location
The linings the pillows and the bad smells bad and very old
- Lo que nos encantó fue el personal tan amable desde primera hora, da gusto encontrarse gente así. Todo muy limpio y cómodo, a pesar de que sea antiguo, pero tiene todo lo necesario y la ubicación es perfecta. Volveremos!
- el alojamiento esta ubicado en el casco antiguo de estepona y cerca de la playa , en ese sentido el alojamiento es perfecto
La cercanía a la playa y a casi
La amabilidad del equipo de trabajadores y la cama,comodisima
Set 1,000 feet from the beach, on the edge of Estepona, Hostal Europa offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. The guest house features a café-bar and a 24-hour reception.Each bright room has a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Some rooms also offer a private terrace, while others overlook the Sierra Bermeja Mountains.You can reach Marbella in 20 minutes by car and Malaga Airport is 50 mi away. There is free parking in front of the guest house and a covered car park is available for an extra cost.
- Few minutes walk away from the beach. Carrefour supermarket is just few minutes walk. Clean rooms with a big balcony.
- The couple who ran the hostel were ever so friendly. The family atmosphere of this place. The cleanliness, the strong and hot shower. Despite being close to a busy road, we heard no traffic noise at all and had beautiful mountain views overlooking someone’s garden with orange and avocado trees. Got woken up by a cockerel. Very nice. We walked from our hotel along the beach to the centre of town, about 1/2 hour and were pleasantly surprised by the authenticity of Estepona. We had expected something different and were pleased to find many local shops, grocers, butchers and beautifully kept roads and alleys
wonderful, friendly and helpful staff, great location for Estepona.
great rooms for the price
- terrace, good parking in front of the property, cleanness
- Very kind staff, pretty little cafeteria, clean room.
Ochomin Hostel offers accommodations in El Secadero, Casares.Rooms come with a TV. Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a private or shared bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Marbella is 27 mi from Ochomin Hostel, while Ronda is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 50 mi from the property while Malaga Airport is 66 mi away.
- The best value for money of a hostal of this type.
- The staff had almost no English, But with my little Spanish, we managed. Shower and bathroom was functional but small. Shower hot and plenty of water.
- Clean room, air conditioning, parking on the street, good value
- The owners were really nice and helpful. The room was clean.
- Great wifi, great aircon, nice clean comfortable room and central to the town and tapas bars and cafes. The owner is absolutely charming and made me feel very welcome. I will definitely stay here again.
Hostal Sabana is set in San Martín del Tesorillo, 5 mi from Sotogrande, on the Costa del Sol. All air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen TVs and views of the Gaudiaro River.There are 3 golf courses within a 20-minute drive of Hostal Sabana. The closest is La Cañada Golf Course, which is 4.3 mi away.The Sabana guest house has a restaurant and bar. There are various chill-out terraces where you can enjoy a cocktail.You can hire a car or a bicycle on site, and there is free public parking nearby. Guests can also book tennis, padel and football at the sports center, located opposite the Sabana. You can also go horse riding.
- Service was lovely. Veronica the lady who served at the bar very helpful room lovely and clean
- Staff where friendly couldn’t do enough for you.
- Language is little poor and bathroom is poor. Also there wasn’t any bin inside the room to put anything.
- The comfort of the beds.A lovely calm neighborhood.
Sufficient. Nothing special.
Cafe breakfast toast is spot on.
Hostal Montilla Sotogrande
This family-run guest house is located just off the A-7 Motorway, 15 minutes’ drive from San Roque. It offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free parking, 0.6 mi from the beaches of Torreguadiaro and Sotogrande.The simple, air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Montilla feature functional décor and include a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries.The property has a bar and a restaurant serving traditional Spanish cuisine for lunch and dinner. You can reach Sotogrande Marina by car in 10 minutes.Staff at the Montilla can offer tourist information and there are 11 golf courses within 15 minutes’ drive. You can reach Marbella by car in 40 minutes and Malaga Airport in just over 1 hour.
- Room was good and looked like it has been renovated
- Location, price, air con in rooms and decent coffee downstairs!
Spotlessly clean. Great en suite. Air con.
- It was clear and refurbished, even though it was an old building
- We just slept over there after our visit of Gibraltar, then we continue to Ronda. For that it worked. It is pnot lace for holiday.
This simple guesthouse near the seaside is near a spa and fitness center. It has an excellent location for recreation activities, including many nearby golf courses.The Hostal Drago is well located in Andalusia, a short walk from the beach. La Cañada, Valderrama and Sotogrande Golf Courses are all within minutes.Other nearby attractions include mini-golf, a children’s playground and a casino.The coast offers great opportunities for diving, windsurfing and fishing. Hiking and horseback riding are also possible.The Drago has air conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.There is free public parking nearby. The Drago is close to highway A7. This offers easy access to San Roque and Marbella.
- Great location and value for money, lots of shops and restaurants around.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly, nice clean bar area, with good wifi
- Immaculate, friendly staff, food, cafeteria and bar.
- It was a perfect location which suited out needs. Manager worked hard to make us feel welcome.
- Location, parking, Hospitality of Manager.He is a grafter.
Top Guest Houses In Buenas Noches Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Buenas Noches Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Buenas Noches Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Buenas Noches Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!