10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Búbal Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Búbal Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Búbal Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búbal Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búbal Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Búbal Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Búbal Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Búbal Galicia:
This traditional Galician country house is located in Pazos, 1.2 mi from San Cristovo de Cea. This charming guest house features a shared kitchen and free Wi-Fi throughout.Alojamientos Pazos offers 6 twin rooms and one apartment. Each of them equipped with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The apartment features 1 double room and a kitchenette.Surrounded by large gardens, this beautiful property features a shared lounge. Barbecue facilities are also available.Ourense is 25 minutes’ drive away while Santiago de Compostela is 51 mi from Alojamientos Pazos.
- We stayed here after a long walk along the Via de la Plata from Ourense. Since we took the “left route” from Ourense to Cea, we did not come across this property along our way … but had to backtrack from the center of Cea. It was a “unique experience” — a private apartment (with shared kitchen) in a rural, village setting. Peaceful and appropriate for the camino, but probably not for everyone. And it proved to be one of our more expensive stays along the camino. Paco (proprietor) was very pleasant and helpful.
- Beautiful place. And very clean. The proprietor was very helpful, friendly and considerate.
- A wonderful host of lovely place on the Camino. He drove us to & picked us up from a great little cafe nearby with good food & wine. Also had a kitchen & nice common area. Just 400 m off the Camino.
- Very friendly and helpful owner, he drove me to and from the nearest restaurant and shops. Very comfortable house with everything a pilgrim needs.
- Rooms are clean & cozy. Owner were really kind & helpful.
Hostal Lido is located in Ourense, 1.5 miles from As Burgas Thermal Springs and 900 feet from Auditorium – Exhibition Center. The property provides a 24-hour front desk.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms include a balcony.Outariz Thermal Baths is 3.6 miles from Hostal Lido. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- El personal, la sencillez y armonía de la decoración. La ducha, muy grande. Todo en general.
- Lo que mas nos gustó es la limpieza de la habitación. La ubicación también es muy buena. En pleno centro y al pie de un parking subterráneo.
- El trato muy bueno y atento. La ubicación excelente.
ESTA EN EL CENTRO DE LA CIUDAD
HABITACION REFORMADA PERO SIN VENTILACION
MENOS MAL QUE NOS PUSIERON UN VENTILADOR
- El personal chapó, amabilidad, simpatia,atencion,todo, francamente extraordinario.
Hostal La Rotonda
The family-run Hostal La Rotonda is conveniently located just in front of Ourense Train Station. It offers 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. The Thermal Baths of Chavasqueira are 2,300 feet away.The modern, heated rooms feature wooden floors and have a wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a cafeteria and cocktail bar, as well as vending machines for drinks and snacks. Daily newspapers are available. Staff can also provide tourist information on the city.
- It was directly across the road from the train station. Central to everything. Staff were lovely. Very friendly. Ideal location on the Camino.
- We liked nothing about the property. A poor location. The walls are paper thin. Were woken up at midnight by a group of guests who proceeded to have a party in the hall
- We were greeted by a very friendly receptionist who was also working the bar which, at the time of our arrival, was busy. The room and bathroom were small, the shower excellent. A good location, not too far to walk over the river to the town itself. A very nice river walk nearby.
- Great Location across the railway station and just a few miles from historic turistic points. Natural hot springs in the city and nearby!!! Great food and good prices!
- The location of the hotel was on the ‘wrong’ side of town if you want to experience the old city of Ourense (tapas bars, restaurants etc) but the plus side it was in a fairly quiet location and close to the great thermal spas.
Offering a terrace and views of the mountain, Casa Mañoso is located in Cea.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units have a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Casa Mañoso features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ourense is 11 mi from Casa Mañoso, while Allariz is 22 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 37 mi from the property.
- The hostess, Antía, was the best. As soon as my sister and I arrived, she made us feel at home. My sister and I speak limited Spanish, so we were very grateful that Antía speaks English. She recommended a great place for dinner. Also, my sister and I wanted to get back on the Camino earlier than the normal breakfast time, so she set up a self-serve breakfast for us. It is clear that the hosts at Casa Mañoso really care for their guests. Antía provided us a level of attention that set the bar high for the rest of our trip. I highly recommend Casa Mañoso.
- Casa Manoso is a great casa rural which provided a perfect respite for our long Via de la Plata Camino. The hosts were very hospitable and welcoming. They made sure that all our needs were met. The casa is wonderfully restored, very clean and spacious for my group of 8 pilgrims. Nothing to complain about this place. I highly recommend the Casa Manoso.
- This family- run casa rural is very comfortable and quiet. We stayed for one night while walking the Via de la Plata and had a very pleasant stay. There is a comfortable common seating area and the included breakfast was good. The family who runs the casa is lovely and very welcoming.
- We walked the camino. The location was perfect. It was close to the town plain where many people meet and the cosy pilgrim’s cafe as well as the next morning’s starting point in Cea. The bathroom with a big bath was a treat for tired legs! The room is huge and everything very neat and tidy.
- Visited because it is a famous town with bread. I was worried about the parking lot but it was parked in the square on the immediate side. The medieval alley is left, old building goes and wandering is very pleasant. The villagers also kindly talked to me kindly. Breakfast is simple with village specialty bread and coffee, but feelings of concern are felt. The staff are friendly, but they do not interfere much, so they are very comfortable. The countryside view from the window calms the mind.
Hostal Restaurante Vial
Set 15 minutes’ drive from As Burgas Thermal Springs in Ourense, Hostal Restaurante Vial features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.Auditorium – Exhibition Center is 1,300 feet from Hostal Restaurante Vial, while Outariz Thermal Baths is 3.7 mi away. Vigo Airport is 57 mi from the property. Outariz is 9.3 mi away.
- We only stayed one night but found the hostel to be perfect for our needs. Good value. Nice, updated decor and bedding in the room. Very clean. Large opening doors to the outside of the room. Handy having the restaurant downstairs for great morning coffee and croissant. I would stay here again without hesitation and recommend it to others. Good starting point for the Ribeira de Sacra and Canyon de Sil drive.
- una vez resuelta la llegada se facilita el traslado a lugares turisticos de interes ya q esta sobre una ruta secundaria. Muy traquilo a la noche
- la habitacion muy buena y comoda en general todo muy bien
- Camas y almohadas cómodas. Persianas eléctricas y aire acondicionado, todo un lujo para un establecimiento de su categoría. Desayuno para dos en la cafetería del hostal por 4€. A diez minutos de Ourense, bien situado para recorrer la zona (especialmente turismo de naturaleza y cultural).
- Relación calidad precio, amplia habitación, limpieza, buen desayuno en el restaurante cafetería de abajo. Muy buena accesibilidad en coche, aunque alejado de Orense. Estacionamiento en las instalaciones y también en el frente de hotel.
Casa Pepe is offering accommodations in Parada del Sil. Featuring a shared kitchen, this property also provides guests with a terrace. Guests can dine in the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, rooms at Casa Pepe also have free WiFi, while certain rooms have a balcony.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Ourense is 29 miles from Casa Pepe, while Monforte de Lemos is 28 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Monforte de Lemos! Located in Monforte de Lemos, across P. Escolapios monastery, Hostal Medievo features free WiFi throughout the property. This medieval-themed hostal offers a shared lounge with a fireplace and flat-screen TV. There is a public parking located just 150 feet away.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms include a seating area.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast at Hostal Medievo. Restaurants and shops can be found within 650 feet from Hostal Medievo.Lugo is 40 mi from Hostal Medievo, while Ourense is 34 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 53 mi from Hostal Medievo.
- The view wasthat just amazing, the room was small but comfortable, the bathroom was nice and clean. Just perfect
- Characterful rooms. Good facilities and excellent staff. The bar/cafe next door is fantastic. Super friendly and excellent food.
- Beautifully decorated room, friendly hosts. This town is a nice stop over in Galicia to go hiking in beautiful landscape.
- Pasamos una noche mientras realizábamos el camino De Santiago de invierno, todo estaba perfecto, las instalaciones, las vistas, el desayuno y sobretodo el personal. La relación calidad precio es excelente.
- Lorena que es la chica que te recibe y te sirve el desayuno es excepcional y profesional, el propietario es muy amabale ,solo quiero añadir repetiría muchas veces y que lo recomiendo a todo el mundo . Lorena para la próxima somos los del coñac,ja,ja
This quiet guest house is located in the Galician town of San Ciprian de Viñas, 10 minutes’ drive from Ourense and its 13th century cathedral. It offers comfortable rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi.Hostal Sequeiros simply decorated, heated rooms all feature a TV and a fan, while the private bathroom includes free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily and the restaurant offers mixed platters, tapas, sandwiches and Mexican “antojitos” snacks. The bar has a TV, along with pool table, table football and darts.Hostal Sequieros is ideally located for hiking and exploring Galicia’s natural landscape. The Chavasquiera Thermal Zone and Outariz Thermal Baths are just 15 minutes’ drive away. The Montesinho Nature Reserve is 1 hours’ drive away.Free private parking is provided at the guest house, which is 9.3 mi from Allariz and 70 minutes by car from Vigo. The Expourense Exhibition Center is just 4.3 mi from the hotel.
- Close to Monterrey waterpark. Rural bucolic atmosphere
- It was great value for Spain and outside of Ourense. This is better if you have a car and you main objective it so see Canon del Sil or Parada del Sol and that amazing area!!
- La cama era muy cómoda y calentita. Me quede una hora más por ello.
- Limpio, el personal agradable y sitio para aparcar en la propia parcela
- Estaba limpio y la cama era cómoda. La atención del personal fue correcta.
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse
MON ComeySueña Guesthouse has accommodations in Monforte de Lemos. Offering a restaurant, the property also has a bar. Free WiFi and a concierge service are offered.At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.The daily breakfast offers Full English/Irish and vegetarian options.Ourense is 29 miles from MON ComeySueña Guesthouse.
Great service in an excellent location and gorgeous cafe / bar downstairs. Good, unique, minimalist decor.
Would definitely recommend and stay again.
- Very good value for money, clean and comfortable. Excellent location
- Charming family run property with a lovely quirky atmosphere. Excellent value for money. Spotlessly clean and Excellent customer service. The standard was very high for the price paid and exceeded our expectations. We were made feel very welcome and would return without hesitation.
- Well located, spotlesslu clean, charming decor and outstanding hospitality.
- It was a very homely guesthouse where I felt very welcome and the staff were friendly and helpful. It was presented in a tasteful way décor-wise, quite unique. The food was generous and nice. It was one of the most pleasant hotels yet. An effort was made with me as I am not a Spanish speaker.
- Great service in an excellent location and gorgeous cafe / bar downstairs. Good, unique, minimalist decor.
Molinos de Antero
Featuring accommodations overlooking its gardens, Molinos de Antero is set in a 19th-century building with rustic décor. A 10-minute walk from the center of Monforte de Lemos, it offers easy access to the Ribeira Sacra’s walking routes.Set in converted stables, Molinos de Antero offers rooms and apartments with chestnut ceiling beams and exposed stone walls. There is satellite TV and a private bathroom. Apartments include a kitchen and a seating area with a sofa bed. Much of the furniture is restored or recycled.San Vicente Monument is a 10-minute walk from the Antero, while the River Cabe is just 0.6 mi away. Ourense can be reached in 45 minutes by car, while Lugo is 37 mi away.
- The staff was so sweet and helpful. Very large space, very clean and comfortable. High ceilings. The owner left us a fresh cinnamon loaf 😍 just a beautiful place to stay. Location is a little hike from the train station, but a beautiful getaway !
La tranquilidad de la zona, con una gran finca y jardin en el acceso al apartamento, también está cerca a pie del centro de Monforte.
Un gran detalle la bica de regalo que había al llegar, así como otras cosas de desayuno que no suele ser lo habitual en este tipo de alojamientos
Comodidad en las habitaciones y amabilidad por parte de los propietarios,
buen sitio para repetir
- El trato personal y la comodidad de las camas. También el silencio
- La posibilidad de tener un comedor con el desayuno o poder usar la nevera o el microondas en cualquier momento nos facilito mucho la estancia con un bebé. Rosenda y su familia son encantadores, te hacen sentir como en casa.
Top Guest Houses In Búbal Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Búbal Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Búbal Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Búbal Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!