10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Búbal Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Búbal Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Búbal Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Búbal Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Búbal Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Búbal Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Búbal Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Búbal Aragon:
Pensión Panticosa is 800 feet from Panticosa Ski Resort and offers free Wi-Fi. Its tour desk can organize mountain activities, adventure sports and skiing.The rustic-style rooms feature heating and have satellite TV and a DVD player. The private bathroom come with a hairdryer.Free parking can be found near the Panticosa guest house. The French border, Pyrénées National Park and Formigal Ski Resort are less than 12 mi away.
- The location was beautiful and we walked everywhere. Beautiful would like to go back during their in season.
- The woman at the front desk, marien, went above and beyond to make our experience awesome. She is a treasure.
- Very nice staff. They were very friendly and let us keep our bikes inside the living room. They also offered us a free and great breakfast. We also did a soon checkin and late checkout
Me han dejado alojar con mi mascota sin ningún problema. Es muy valoroso
el día de hoy. Todo muy limpio y rustico, en el estilo de Panticosa.
Muchos libros en inglés en habitación y en las zonas comunes. Nuestra
habitación disponía de dvd con película Mama Mía, por la tarde hemos
tenido posibilidad de ver una película en familia.
- El sitio es espectacular, el alojamiento fue perfecto para nosotros
El Rincón de Andrea
Located in the village of Biescas, El Rincón de Andrea offers rustic accommodations with views of the Aragonese Pyrenees. Set in a charming stone house, it is a 20-minute drive from Panticosa’s ski elevators.All spacious accommodations at El Rincón de Andrea has simple décor, heating, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Apartments feature a seating area and a kitchen with a fridge, coffee maker and a microwave.El Rincón de Andrea offers ski storage and a tour desk. Biescas has easy access to the Tena Valley, which is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding.Búbal Lake is less than 5 mi from the apartments. Sabiñánigo can be reached in 20 minutes by car, while Jaca is less than 19 mi away.
- Lovely host, small but adequate room, very good location
- The location is excellent for walking in the Tena and Ordesa valleys, and locally convenient for shopping for self catering. The owners/staff could not have been more helpful.
- La atención del personal es buenísima. Todo estaba muy limpio y acogedor
- La atención personalizada y facilidad de tratar cualquier asunto. Muy Buena disponibilidad del personal
Nos gustó todo.
La casa es muy bonita, la tranquilidad de la zona, la amabilidad de Elena y el pequeño desayuno a nuestra disposición en la habitación es un detalle.
Respecto al aparcamiento no tuvimos problemas y dispones de 6 o 7 plazas públicas enfrente.
Se agradecía la calefacción encendida en todo momento.
Si volvemos a hospedarnos por la zona de Biescas, repetiremos.
La Posada del Pirineo
Set in Tramascastilla de Tena, just 20 minutes’ drive from Panticosa and Formigal Ski Slopes, La Posada del Pirineo offers ski storage and heated, rustic-style rooms.Decorated in white and cream tones, the rooms combine modern furnishings with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Breakfast is served at Hotel El Privilegio, next to La Posada del Pirineo. Shops and restaurants can be found in both Panticosa and Formigal, while packed lunches can be provided by the property.Both The Ordesa and Monte Perdido National Park, and the Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve can be reached in around an hour’s drive. Huesca is around 50 mi from La Posada del Pirineo.
- Well locateded, in the core of the village, with all comfort and very clean. The staff is efficient and very kind with customers. The atmosphere is quiet and friendly, with very few foreign tourists but many spanish coming during the hot summer period.
- Room was clean and very spacious. The bathroom was large and had two sinks which was great. Plenty of towels.
- El pueblo es lo que más me gusto , no podría destacar nada del hotel
- La amplitud de la habitación ,la temperatura estupenda ,chimenea,sauna …
- Antiguo convento medieval.Habitación amplia. Camas amplias y cómodas.
Hostal Rural Casa Parda
Set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, Casa Parda offers charming rooms with views of the mountains or the village of Tramacastilla de Tena. Panticosa Ski Resort is just a 10-minute drive away.Built in 1613, Hostal Rural Casa Parda has been carefully restored and has attractive rustic décor. Rooms offer free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hydromassage bath or shower and toiletries.You can enjoy a daily breakfast in Casa Parda’s cozy lounge area. In summer, breakfast can be served outside on the terrace, in the shade of a 100-year-old walnut tree. Guests also have free use of a shared kitchen.Casa Parda is located in Tramacastilla de Tena, a characteristic mountain village. Búbal Reservoir is 0.9 mi away, while Formigal is 8.7 mi away. Staff at the guest house can provide information about the region.
- Nice room, peaceful village. Clean bathroom and nice double bed.
- encargada encantadora. camas cómodas. buen desayuno con bollería casera.
- Las propietarias eran muy amables, buen trato. Las habitaciones están muy bien. ideal para pasar varios días ya que tiene la cocina comunitaria y te puedes hacer muchas cenas. La limpieza de las habitaciones es excelente. Recomendado cien por cien. Entorno muy bonito.
- La casa es muy acogedora y las dueñas muy amables. Entorno muy bonito.
- Habitación amplia y todo muy limpio. Nos resultó muy práctico poder disponer de la cocina común para las cenas.
Located in the province of Huesca, Apartahotel Faure features heated rooms and apartments with panoramic views. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All single or twin rooms at Apartahotel Faure have an private bathroom with bath or shower, and bed linen and towels are also provided. Apartments also have a kitchen equipped with a fridge and microwave, and a living-dining room with sofa and TV.The family-run restaurant inside the property serves traditional dishes and it features a large dining-room.This aparthotel is in Sallent de Gállego, in the central Pyrenees, close to the border with France. The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. Formigal Ski Resort is 15 minutes’ drive from Apartahotel Faure, and free ski storage is available on site.
+ Near to Fromigal Ski resort (good bus connection)
+ Clean , friendly staff and the exceptional restaurant.
+ Magnificent village
- The place in the middle of an old village. Close to our immediate favourite restaurant with the most delivious foods. The place as well as the restaurant were very friendly.
- A cozy authentic place to stay in the middle of the old town of Sallent de Gallego.
- The staff were very friendly, felt like we were part of their family for the few days we spent there.
- El apartamento estaba genial, las camas eran muy cómodas, especialmente las individuales. La cocina sencilla, lo necesario para pasar unos días. La única pega fue la limpieza, pues había bastantes moscas y mosquitos muertos, pero nos gustó mucho el sitio.
- + Near to Fromigal Ski resort (good bus connection)
Located near some of Spain’s most extensive ski resorts, this charming hotel provides a great base for your visit to the Spanish Pyrenees and the Ordesa National Park.The Casbas is built in the traditional mountain style of wood and stone. Each of its welcoming rooms is individually decorated, making great use of rich woods, terracotta and enchanting design features.The hotel’s inviting restaurant serves traditional, local cuisine made with a modern touch. It is one of the best-known venues in the whole Tena Valley.Surrounded by a wonderful mountain landscape, the Casbas is close to Aramón Panticosa and Aramón Formigal ski stations. This makes it easy to use the hotel as a base to go skiing or to enjoy the range of adventure sports, golf and fishing available locally.
- Ideal location when traveling to or from UK to Spain. menu, comfortable bed and good facilities. Friendly staff.
- Lovely location for exploring the local Pyranees villages. Helpful staff and lovely food.
- Location ideal, very clean and homely, great food and friendly staff. Highly recommend.
- Ease to find. Good car parking. Clean rooms very nice staff.
- Plenty of choice although several items on the gastronomique menu were unavailable.
Surrounded by nature, Camping-Bungalows Hotel Escarra is set inside the Tena Valley in the Pyrenees. The camping features an outdoor pool, a lush garden and sun terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Featuring exposed wooden beams, the restaurant serves hot and cold dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar and snack bar. Guests can make use of the barbecue facilities and ping-pong tables.The heated bedrooms have a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom. Each wooden bungalow includes a seating and dining area besides a fully equipped kitchen.This area is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing. Camping Escarra offers ski storage and free private parking.Biescas Adventure Park is 1-hour drive away. Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 39 mi from the camping. Clean Water SPA Sallent de Gallego is 35 minutes’ drive away.
No reviews yet.
Casa Ríos is offering accommodations in Biescas. Guests can enjoy city views.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Guests at Casa Ríos will be able to enjoy activities in and around Biescas, like skiing and cycling.Formigal is 15 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Centro is located in Sallent de Gállego. Set 1,950 feet from the Lanuza Reservoir, the restaurant and bar in this guest house offers homemade food.All heated room in this property have a flat-screen TV and views of the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom includes a bath, and free toiletries.This guest house has a shared lounge and terrace. There is a tour desk to organize your visit to the surrounding areas, and a ski school, where you can rent or store your skis.You can find a bar and grocery shop within 2,300 feet from Hostal Centro. Formigal Ski Resort is a 15-minute drive from the property.
The evening meal was fine and the young lady who provide the service was excellent, both efficient and friendly.
- The owner where bery nice amd the room vwry comfortable
- Clean, comfortable, very central, excellent wifi, would have been a perfect stay if not for the unbelievable street noise.
- Justo en el centro. Personal amable. Menús asequibles y buenos.
- Las vistas de la habitación son muy bonitas, todo muy limpio y habitación confortable.
- The location.
Offering a restaurant, La Cabaña guest house is located in Canfranc, in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just a 10-minute drive from Candanchú Ski Resort. There is free Wi-Fi throughout.This rustic-style property offers heated rooms with wooden floors and walls, mountain and city views and a private bathroom with free toiletries. There are 2 shared lounges with TV, a dining area with a fireplace and a reading area for guests to make use of.You will find a shop and a bar at La Cabaña and there are more restaurants in Canfranc-Estación, a 5- minute drive way.Huesca is 56 mi from the property and a 2 hours’ drive will take you to Zaragoza.
Stopped overnight on drive down through France to Costa Blanca
Excellent value for money . Breakfast was included in the price . And as well as toast, ham , cheese fresh orange juice and coffee , home made cake and biscuits were also given
The young couple that served us were delightful
Defo stop again if driving back that way to the UK
- Located right on Camino de Santiago. Helpful staff, spotless and comfortable room, quiet location, nice breakfast. Owner was helpful in providing us with a very early breakfast option in order for us to set off again early the next day.
- Authentic Pyranian property. Comfortable and friendly .
- Nice friendly atmosphere in a nice location. Good evening meal & breakfast
The hotel was “quaint”. Unfortunately the evening meal was either fish or rabbit, neither of which appealed, so we went looking for an alternative eating place – and discovered there wasn’t one in the village. In the end we ate a sort of picnic in our room. The room was down a half-flight of stairs, small but comfortable. The owner was friendly and the continental style breakfast was good.
We would stay here again, but would stop to eat before hand. The hotel is only 3 minutes drive before the Somport tunnel, so is ideal for a long journey through France, such as to Dieppe.
- Stopped overnight on drive down through France to Costa Blanca
Top Guest Houses In Búbal Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Búbal Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Búbal Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Búbal Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!