10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Brugge West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Brugge West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Brugge West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brugge West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brugge West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Brugge West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Brugge West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Brugge West-flanders:
B&B House of Bruges
One of our top picks in Bruges.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, House of Bruges offers accommodations in Bruges, just 650 feet from Bruges City Theater.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.4 miles from House of Bruges, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- We had booked in to a deluxe or superior room, but on arrival it became apparent that we had been allocated a huge and lovely apartment! It had a full kitchen, two bedrooms, a bathroom and a walk-in wardrobe. Everything was seamlessly organised, from the pre-holiday emails setting out our self check-in and parking arrangements, to the WhatsApp messages on arrival asking if everything was okay. Highly recommended!
- Perfect location; quiet, private but a short walk from Market Square. Very comfortable room; warm, spacious with a large bed. Friendly and helpful host
- The room was big, clean and very comfortable. I loved it.
- Very good location within Bruges. Breakfast was excellent. Helpful and friendly staff.
- Location is excellent. Friendly staff. Clean room.
Home Fleuri Guesthouse
Located in Bruges in the region of West-Vlaanderen, 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater, Home Fleuri Guesthouse features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 1,950 feet from Home Fleuri Guesthouse, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Home Fleuri Guesthouse is a place with a soul and it’s unique especially considering the very touristic atmosphere in Bruges. Beautiful place with special furniture and big rooms where to rest and sleep. I really liked the atmosphere, the home made breakfast and the kindness of Frederic, the owner. He has been always very disposable to chat and give information about the city but as well very discrete if you just want to stay apart. Bathroom very clean. Don’t miss it.
- Lovely guesthouse, great location, beautiful building, only 5 min walk from the main centre and main attractions but also very quiet. Very tasty breakfast, delicious food and excellent service at their restaurant. Frederic and the team are great hosts and they pay attention and spoil their guests in every detail! Thank you for this very pleasant stay!
- Frederic, the host, was super welcoming. Breakfast and location were the major highlights. The accommodation is a 19h century one, this brings a special thing to ur stay, so don’t expect modern decorations and facilities, but traditional comfortable ones.
- Frederic, the owner, was extremely kind, always attentive to the well-being of the guests. The guesthouse is linked with the Park restaurant. As the restaurant is closed on Sundays, the guesthouse also allows late check-outs on Sunday. The breakfast is utterly amazing.
- Such a great place, exceptional service and the best breakfast ever! We very much enjoyed our stay and we d love to come back. Thanks for everything ?
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Guesthouse Mirabel offers accommodations in Bruges, just 1,650 feet from Bruges City Theater.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is half a mile from Guesthouse Mirabel, and St. Salvator Cathedral is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from Guesthouse Mirabel.
- Clean, comfortable beds…the owner kindly picked us up from the train station.
- This was a beautiful house, in a fanstasic location. The room was extremely clean and with a beautiful view!
- Great location and nice breakfast. Owner was very welcoming, provided maps and recommended restaurants too.
- Very friendly helpful host. Close to everything. Beautiful property.
- Everything about our stay from start to finish was perfect. We received a very warm welcome on arrival, the owner allowed us to check in early to a lovely spacious room which was very clean. Staff were attentive throughout our stay, pointed out places of interest on a map he provided and couldn’t have done enough for us! Guesthouse is about 20 minutes walk from ferry drop-off and 5 – 10 minutes from the town centre. Would definitely recommend and wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else!
Guesthouse Vakantie Logies Hollywood
Located 1,300 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum in Bruges, Guesthouse Vakantie Logies Hollywood features a restaurant and bar.All rooms are fitted with a TV with cable channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bruges City Theater is 0.4 miles from Vakantie Logies Hollywood, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 650 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Lovely big bedroom with huge chandelier. Bed was comfy, breakfast was served to us in the room which was nice. Good location as close to centre and big underground car park literally 2 minute walk away. Parking was only €8 for 24 hours. Cannot comment on food as we didn’t eat in the restaurant but was very busy and looked lovely- probably need to book to get in.
- Bright, clean and airy room with large bathroom. The bed was big and comfy, and having a kettle and a fridge is helpful. The staff were very kind helping with bags and sorted out a cot, plus gave advice on things to see. Only had breakfast there once but was a tasty continental ‘platter’ they delivered to the room.
- This is a really nice guest house with a restaurant downstairs and some rooms upstairs as a hotel. There is no front desk, just the bar where they check you reservation in in one of the bar computers. This seems odd but they managed to make really beautiful and romantic rooms which we were not expecting. Really nice place to stay and about 10 minutes walking from the train station and 5 to the city center. Also, you are right at one of the shopping streets so the location couldn’t be better. One thing worth noting is that the official entrance is through the back street, although I believe you can simply use the restaurant door and go all the way back to the bar.
- Really cosy comfortable room. Breakfast delivered to the room was exceptional, good value for money. Daily cleaning. Staff really friendly. Delicious cocktails in the Resteraunt downstairs.
- Very good location, room was lovely, really clean. Breakfast served in the room was a really nice touch.
Guesthouse Eden Home
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Guesthouse Eden Home is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, just 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.7 miles from Guesthouse Eden Home, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.7 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Spacious, comfortable apartment in a quiet road. Very clean and tidy. Great for staying with family or friends where everyone can have their own room.
- Very comfortable beds and accommodation for short stay. Quiet location but only 10 mins walk from centre
- Clean, close to centre. A little too much to the owner taste in decor. Was very much like booking an Arbnb type accommodation. We thought it was ok for a stop over but it was very expensive. I think you pay a premium for booking for staying somewhere with parking and for booking somewhere close to the centre. It was very warm that night but sleeping with the windows open meant you could here guests next door and early in the morning people getting into their cars.
- Clean well decorated home. Excellent shower and bathing facilities with soap provided. Outside garden area.
- Really nice house in a lovely quiet neighbourhood with free parking but a stone’s throw from the centre. Nice to stay in a property which is entirely yours – with a garden! Felt very homely and nicely furnished
Guesthouse Maison de la Rose
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Guesthouse Maison de la Rose offers accommodations in Bruges.Every room is equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruges City Theater is 1,000 feet from Guesthouse Maison de la Rose, and Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.6 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Fantastic! I was hesitant at first with it being a guesthouse. The owner was amazing, extremely accommodating. Hans had everything ready for when we arrived to include a city map and typed out suggestions. Quick to respond to emails. The loft was like our own little sanctuary with such a great sense of privacy and feel for the city. The location was the best, walking distance to everything, literally down the street from the center Market. When I return to Brugge I will definitely be looking to book here again. For us it was completely fine not having breakfast at the guesthouse, I didn’t request, we wanted to be out in the city. The entire place was incredible and charming.
- The location was perfect! Even despite a family emergency, our host Hans was on top of everything and still made sure we had a enjoyable stay.
- The spaciousness and facility to be able easily to cook a meal for five people… Everything we needed was there. And all so clean and beautifully appointed. But not at all flashy.
The owners were very friendly. We felt really welcome.
The room was quite large and nicely furnished. There was also a small fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
Location is great. Less than 10 minutes from the main square. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance, but still very quiet.
Loved the big private bathroom!
- The host was very kind and thoughtful. All necessary information that one might need upon arrival was duly provided. The room was excellent in which comfort as well as cleanliness were exquisite. All in all, this experience has become one of our most acknowledgeable memories!
Guesthouse de Loft
Guesthouse de Loft is located in Bruges, just 0.4 miles from Bruges City Theater. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.6 miles from Guesthouse de Loft, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Wonderfully friendly – a home away from home. Great location, and made to feel so welcome!
- Lovely room, host was very helpful, great location. Really enjoyed our stay here. Would definitely recommend.
- The room was very comfortable and it was great to have access to the kitchenette. Good location and only 10 minute walk to the centre. Bieke couldn’t have been more helpful in recommending places to eat. I would happily recommend and stay again.
- One of the best places I’ve ever stayed using booking.com. The room was stunning, bed was comfy, shower was amazing and Bieke was one of the nicest hosts ever!!!
- I loved the window on the roof and the Breakfast was excellent with a lot of choice.
B&B Number 11 Exclusive Guesthouse
The luxurious and romantic accommodations of the Number 11 Exclusive Guesthouse is located in the historic heart of Bruges and overlooks the beautiful Groenerei canal.In addition to the original grandeur of its 17th century building, this guesthouse offers modern facilities for your relaxing city break. Wake up with a wholesome breakfast and sit out on the terrace to enjoy nice weather.Each room is individually and tastefully decorated with a warm color scheme. Authentic elements of this traditional house add a historic charm to your stay.Situated near one of the oldest bridges in Bruges, the Peerdenbrug, this guesthouse is in a great location in the center of town. You can easily reach the Market Square and the Provincial Court.
- Very comfortable beds, a big room with a cute decor. The breakfast was very good, with eggs to my liking. Situated on a quiet side street very close to the center.
- Comfortable and very authentic. Great location. Excellent staff made us very welcome. Attention to detail was perfect.
- Lovely guesthouse in a perfect location near the center of town. Wonderful breakfast each morning and great dinner recommendations by Tonya. Would definitely recommend!
- Everything. Elizabeth the host was lovely and helpful. A delicious breakfast. A wonderful room. The bath was fantastic. The honesty bar and little chocolates in the cosy sitting area are all great touches.
The breakfast was phenomenal! Cold meats and cheese, bread and jam, eggs cooked to your liking, yoghurt, pastries, fruit, fresh squeezed juice and coffee!
Fantastic room, amazing staff, convenient to everything. Would definitely stay again!
Guest House Nuit Blanche
Guest House Nuit Blanche is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 650 feet from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum and 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Salvator Cathedral is 1,000 feet from Guest House Nuit Blanche, and Memling Museum – St. John Hospital is 650 feet away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- View and location were excellent. This room was very cool. We were in a quieter(at night) area but very easy walking to Markt. I felt like we took a step back in time. Breakfast was thought out and very unique. Great care from staff.
- What an authentic medieval Guesthouse and the host David, fits right into the picture. He will cook you a feast for breakfast and every day was different. Location is perfect, with many tourist visiting the lovers bridge, what a bonus to have this destination for yourself each night.
- Location was perfect. Close to everything in Bruges. The house is beautiful and very unique.
- Wonderful night in La Nuit Blanche! Highly recommend!
- Gracious, helpful, knowledgable host. Superb location – canal views, and a Michaelangelo next door. History on both sides of the windows. Breakfast better than Tiffany’s.
Guest house Adonis
Guest house Adonis is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 650 feet from Bruges City Theater and 0.4 miles from Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum.Every room is equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.4 miles from Guest house Adonis, and Memling Museum – St. John Hospital is half a mile away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles from the property.
The bathroom is quite big, clean and towels are provided. They made our bed every day too.
The host is friendly !! and also the fact that owner has extra international adaptor ❤️
Location wise also very convinient as its 2 mins walk to the main square, theres a cheap bakery nearby.
- The breakfast was exceptional and really set us up for a day sightseeing. Boiled eggs, cheese, ham, yogurt, fruit, cereal, juice, coffee, cake. Perfect.
- The host was very very friendly and made our stay very easy. And the breakfast (for just 5 Euro extra) is much more than what you expect for the money. A perfect location as well. It was great 🙂
- Very friendly lady at the hotel, nice big room & bathroom, shame there is no nearby all day parking but that is common in central Bruges.
location is superb (that’s why we booked this one).
stairs are narrow and steep, but that is stated in description and no problem to normal people 🙂
bathroom is 5-6 steps away, not whole floor – no problem.
room has very efective heating, one sink with tap water and window with mosqiuto net on one half. also tv with .be channels (almost all program on english with .be subtitles).
- The bathroom is quite big, clean and towels are provided. They made our bed every day too.
Top Guest Houses In Brugge West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Brugge West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Brugge West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Brugge West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!