10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bribri Limon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bribri Limon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bribri Limon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bribri Limon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bribri Limon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bribri Limon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bribri Limon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bribri Limon:
Mako Guest House
Located in Hone Creek in the region of Limón, 4.1 miles from Puerto Viejo, Mako Guest House features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental and car rental. Cahuita is 4.4 miles from Mako Guest House, and Cocles is 6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Casa Vikingo is located in Puerto Viejo, 7 miles from Cahuita and 2.8 miles from Cocles. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Friendly staff, nice landscaping, pool, moderate price for studio apartment. Manager very helpful with travel plans, replacing missing kitchen utensils. We enjoyed meeting other guests, walking amidst flowers, trees, spectacular surf and beach, funky heterogeneous mellow Caribbean culture.
- The pool is great and the garden very beautiful. There’s a shared kitchen outside that we liked to use. The best thing was definitely the staff, they were always very nice to us, helped us with everything we needed and made us feel like home. Ivar even walked us to the bus stop when we were leaving. So thanks Michel and Ivar, you’re great! 😊
- The manager was super helpful with Taxi numbers and everything.
- The property was immaculate, the room was cozy yet spacious, and beautifully decorated. The staff is very friendly and engaging in conversation.
- We were treated like friends of the house and the place was peacefuly and calm
Roots Family is located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita and 1.4 miles from Cocles.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen and shops at the property.
- Warm place, good vibes, all in wood. Andy is nice.
- Andy is a great host, trying to make you feel comfortable, building a good atmosphere with all the guests, and giving tips on Puerto Viejo. The private room was lovely, and cosy, but super warm. The shared kitchen is well equipped.
- Nice kitchen, warm showers, nice common areas, cute baby kittens!
Fantastic private room.
Great hospitality, very welcoming… felt like a family – so far from home.
The Hostel has a very nice design and is neatly kept clean.
It stands out above other accommodations in the area.
- It’s perfect. The cabin double room I booked was perfectly decorated, spotlessly clean and very comfortable. I wanted a bit of luxury after a month of backpacking and dorm rooms and it was all I could wish for
Casitas La Playa
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Casitas La Playa is located in Puerto Viejo, 8 miles from Cahuita and 1.3 miles from Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or garden. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.The guesthouse also provides bike rental.
- Really cosy place with a very nice ocean view directly next to a small beach. Very green, a sloth was hanging in the trees over the terrace. Great expierience. Host was very helpful as well
- Fridge, beach just outside, close to good restaurants. Lola the dog.
- Great atmosphere and location. Rooms are a great deal for the price, everything was clean. Staff was very friendly and helpful. It is only a few minutes walk to downtown and is right next to Rocking J’s, which is the bar to be on Saturday nights!
- Directly at the beach, nice and clean room and kitchen, the host ist such a nice person, privat parkinglot, you should also try their restaurant (gooood pizza, pasta and cocktails and fantastic red snapper), lots of love from Austria, we would definitely come back to Silvana 🙂
I was really surprised by the bungalows. They’re really spacious, clean, well equiped, …
i had one at the back of the property, so i was very close to the beach! You can take a walk in the forest behind the property, go eat the best Italian food in the restaurant in front. I’ve spend a lot of time chilling on my patio and loved it. WiFi is great from on the patio, and okay from inside the bungalow. The host is soooo friendly and helpfull! I would def recommend!
One of our best sellers in Puerto Viejo! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Cecilia is located in Puerto Viejo, just 9 miles from Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental.
- Very nice staff. They was very helpful and easy to talk to!
- Friendly owners trying to make sure we were comfortable by giving us a better room after the first night and that gave is a stove, a sink and a fridge. We had free coffee in the morning, cheep bike rental and good information about nature reserves and buses.
- Good location , hot water , comfy beds. Good bang for your buck. William the manager is fantastic and super helpful. Nice and quiet place that’s not but a 5 min walk to the chaos of downtown.
- When we arrived we got an upgrade to a family room with bathroom and kitchen. It was amazing! We also had a nice outside sitting area. Staff was very helpful and nice the whole time. They also sell water at reception which is very convenient.
- It’s a family owned hotel with a nice atmosphere
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Finca Valeria offers accommodations in Cocles. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Puerto Viejo is 1.9 miles from Finca Valeria, and Cahuita is 10 miles from the property.
- Lovely cozy treehouses, surrounded by nature. Far away from the noise of the road. French breakfast was delicious. Audette is a really nice person.
- Loved the treehouse – so special to be right in the forest at the level of the birds! Huguette was a marvellous hostess and incredible cook. We felt totally at home from the moment we arrived and can’t wait to return next year all going well.
A very nice and clean tree house in the middle of the jungle where you could hear and see birds and apes (if you’re lucky!). The view from the bed was extraordinary! The bathroom is outside (ground level). It was close enough to restaurants and to Puerto Viejo, but far enough into the jungle!
We had a very nice breakfast with homemade cake, crêpes and jams. Huguette was very nice and makes you feel at home!
The street was easy to ride with a 4×4 but many locals where using regular cars with no problem. You can also walk and use cabs after sunset (6 dollars from puerto viejo).
We got the jungle experience we were hoping for during our two night stay. Bed was comfortable, very clean place, well run and the crepes, french toast and fruit for breakfast were excellent. To listen to nature in the mornings was something special.
We found Finca Valeria to be very well run, exceptionally clean, professional and friendly service, we recommend this stay if you are looking to get in touch with nature, relax and enjoy the beauty of the jungle surrounds and wildlife, and at the same time be in reasonable comfort. Great value stay.
It was also a short distance drive to beautiful local beaches and great restaurants.
- Le calme, le fait de se sentir complètement ailleurs, l’accueil de Huguette, personne magique et tellement gentille ! Elle parle 3 langues merci pour tout on oubliera jamais cette nuit passée
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, Cahuita Inn features an outdoor pool and views of the sea. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find room service at the property.
- I really wish we could have stayed longer at Cahuita Inn. I cannot believe there is a negative review on this hotel as they seem to be talking about a different place. the rooms were modern, spotlessly clean with. Fridge, air con, a ceiling fan, a tv two large beds, a modern bathroom and a patio with furniture. there were curtains for the patio for extra privacy and the rooms looked out onto a wooded area and then the beach with hammocks. the trees housed two sloths, a troop of howler monkeys and a boa constrictor! The breakfast was really good and very cheap and we ate dinner at the pizzeria and the food was good and reasonable. Staff were very friendly and showed us the animals in the trees. We also liked Cahuita itself- some nice little shops, restaurants, bars and grocery stores. The Cahuita Inn is also very close to the national park which is really worth a visit.
- Super spot by the sea. Top employees. Amazing pizzas (like in Italy!!). Rooms big and clean.
The place was quaint and peaceful with a great view of the ocean.
The owners were very accommodating, attentive, and worked hard to make us comfortable.
- Cahuita is a little heaven in Costa Rica and Cahuita Inn is the best place we stayed at by far! The rooms are big and very clean! The view is breathtaking and the pool is really clean! The staff is incredible, very helpful and super kind. The food was delicious and when the restaurant opens on the weekend they make the best pizza, even better than some places in Italy!!! We are so so lucky to have found this amazing place to stay and we are definitely coming back!!! Thank you so much for hosting us!
- What an amazing place to stay at, I am in love with everything about this place! AWESOME set up and decoration of the rooms, the perfect balance between beach and style! I have never felt so welcome, the hosts are amazing, super fun, food is OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! EXQUISITE! They deliver to your room, perfect for rainy days! Sloths, monkeys, little frogs and birds all in your backyard right there in front of you! The ocean just a few meters from your doorstep, a beautiful place to rest, full of great people, nice warm staff and AWESOME ownership! Will definitely come back for more pasta!!!
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Cahuita in the region of Limón, 8 miles from Puerto Viejo, Villa Mango features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a terrace, Cabinas Cahuita offers accommodations in Cahuita. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Puerto Viejo is 8 miles from Cabinas Cahuita, and Cocles is 9 miles away.
- Great location, pool, comfortable bed, clean, friendly, helpful staff, good value.
- I like the location out of the town and next to the water, although it is around 15 minutes walk into town which won’t suit some people. The outdoor space is large and has hammocks, seating and space to eat outside. Nicely decorated and good kitchen facilities.
Karen the front desk lady was soooooooo nice she helped me with everything from where to eat , my luggage , the TV remote in my room , where the store was , how I can put things in fridge , cook things, and where hang my towels to dry. She kept the common areas clean and supplied. She was always working on something to improve the look of the place , from painting advertisement signs , to cleaning the pool, and many other things
I felt comfortable and safe at Cabinas Cahuita.
- Friendly and helpful owners, walking distance to all around Cahuita including the park, bank, bus stop. It is hard not to mention the pool which is small but we enjoyed having a pleasant bath every night.
Everything basically ok. However on arrival they wanted to give us a room with one bed only. We have booked for two beds (traveling with daughter). They wanted more money for the 2 bed room. After long discussions eventually it was ok what we payed. This kind of issues makes the stay a little bit uncomfortable. Also long stories about perfect WiFi and only iPhones have connection problems. Later we got access to the working WiFi after some discussions and things worked ok.
On the positive side: good location, room ok, nice staff if they would not start that way. Park entrance and restaurants and bus stop very close.
Angelika Guest House
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Angelika Guest House offers accommodations in Cocles, just 2.5 miles from Puerto Viejo. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared kitchen at the property.
- Location was amazing. A very short walk through the jungle to the beach. We saw a sloth, parrot, and howler monkeys on the property.
- It was out of the main town’s noise and fairly close to the beach
- 2nd time here…..location is everything….tucked among high trees only a minute from the ocean and a number of quiet and beautiful little beaches
- It was very close to a beautiful beach (100 meters if that)
This was a wonderful place to stay, about as close to the ocean as you can be in Costa Rica, and surrounded by nature even though there are nearby neighbors. I had privacy and at the same time felt very safe. As a woman travelling alone, this is important for me. Angelika was very helpful and even lent me a bike.
The room was simple, clean, and had a separate entrance to the patio outside. It was really lovely! There is no air conditioning but a good fan and lots of ventilation. Frankly I choose fans over air conditioning most days.
There is also a small kitchen and fridge for the guests.
It took a bit to find the place– its 5 km from Puerto Viejo and a few km from Playa Uvita, my favorite beach there. If I am ever back in this area, I’d be happy to stay here again.
Top Guest Houses In Bribri Limon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bribri Limon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bribri Limon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bribri Limon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!