10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Breda Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Breda Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Breda Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Breda Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Breda Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Breda Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Breda Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Breda Catalonia:
Mas Can Puig de Fuirosos
This rustic 14th-century villa is set in 25 hectares of private forest in the Montnegre Nature Reserve’s Fuirosos Valley, 50 minutes’ drive from Barcelona. It features a garden with an outdoor pool.This accommodations has free parking and a free WiFi in public areas. There is a living room with a fireplace and 2 sofas, as well as a library and a DVD room.Rooms at Mas Can Puig de Fuirosos feature rustic décor and private bathroom with bath or shower.A breakfast is served every morning and packed lunches are available. Tourist information can be provided at the reception.The E15 Main Road is 0.9 mi away and you can drive to Mediterranean beaches, like Blanes, in just over 30 minutes.
- Beautiful location and friendly staff. Lovely family atmosphere.
- L’Àlex i la Gemma han estat molt atents i ens han fet sentir com a casa. Tot molt ben cuidat fins a l’últim detall. El menjar casolà i vegeterià cuinat per ells mateixos. La casa i l’entorn transmet pau i calma per a qui vulgui descansar i un lloc on és fàcil relacionar-se per qui ho desitgi. Per mi un 10
- Las habitaciones estaban limpias y en perfecto estado
- Quan arribes, et trobes en un entorn boscós amb vistes al castell de Montsoriu i en una masia molt acollidora, reformada i decorada amb molt d’encert i caliu. Ens van encantar. Tornarem.
Atención excelente del personal, la casa con mucho encanto y comida casera muy buena.
A tener en cuenta que es un alojamiento rural, donde a la hora de comer, te pones la mesa y sirves tu mismo e incluso compartes la mesa con otros huéspedes, lo que lleva a charlas amenas y conocer gente.
Featuring gardens with an outdoor pool, a bar with terrace and a pizza restaurant, Hostal Montsoliu is set in Arbúcies. The guest house offers free WiFi and free private parking.The property is decorated in a 1950s style. Its rooms come with heating and a private bathroom.Staff can help arrange hiking and photography routes in the neighboring Montseny Nature Reserve. They can also provide a laundry service, tourist information and luggage storage.You will find a few shops and eating options in Arbúcies.The Costa Brava Coast can be reached in a 30-minute drive. Barcelona is around an hour’s drive away.
I would have stayed in that room for 5 or 6 more weeks. It was *perfect*. The traditional interior, high ceilings, the French balcony just above the restaurant terrace, and the small desk where I’d work during the day. (100% solid Wi-Fi!)
I didn’t speak Spanish (let alone Catalan), but most staff spoke English, and with those who didn’t I was still able to communicate thanks to their amazing friendliness and patience.
For the one dinner I had, I enjoyed the most delicious pizza I have eaten outside of Italy. If you’re into brandy, ask for a Cardenal Mendoza—it’s a revelation.
I would make this hotel my home if I could, it is easily the most beautiful I have stayed at for work travel so far.
- The hotel was very accomodating, in a great location for the center and the staff are very friendly.
- The stay was very pleasant. There’s a big terrace where they serve lunch and dinner with a quite large menu. It’s located at 5 minutes walk from the center of the town.
- It’s a small private hotel in a pretty village. Beautiful vintage inspired decor. We went hiking in the forest closeby. Would 100% recommend
- This is an old classic hotel. Art works are thought provoking. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Our room was lovely with high ceiling and big bathroom.
- I would have stayed in that room for 5 or 6 more weeks. It was *perfect*. The traditional interior, high ceilings, the French balcony just above the restaurant terrace, and the small desk where I’d work during the day. (100% solid Wi-Fi!)
Featuring private terraces with views of the mountains, Les Suites is a guest house with modern decoration. Catering is available upon request in advance.Loft is air conditioned and includes a flat-screen TV. The bathroom has a shower. The loft also offers a kitchenette with a hob.Montseny Nature Reserve can be reached within 20 minutes by car. The beaches of Costa Brava are 12 mi from the property Barcelona is 31 mi away.
- The owner, Anna, was very nice and helpful. The room was very clean and everything was on point.
- Yes i like it. The location is really good for driving. The hotel is beautiful, but the bed sheet is not really clean
- El emplazamiento, el lugar, la habitación, el trato excelentes.
Todo sensacional,el sitio perfecto para relajarse y desconectar.
El desayuno muy bueno.
El trato de la responsable, sensacional.
Nos encantó el sitio, volveremos seguro
- Es impresionante la ducha y sus vistas (aunque cuidado porque el agua caliente no dura más de 20 minutos). El desayuno también estaba bien, no demasiado especial pero rico.
One of our top picks in Montseny – and a guest favorite.
Located in Montseny, Sant Roc has a garden and free WiFi. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. Guests can use the playground or the sun terrace, or enjoy views of the mountain and garden.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and certain accommodations at Sant Roc have a patio. All guest rooms will provide guests with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Santa Susanna is 28 miles from Sant Roc, while Calella is 26 miles away. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Everything! The owner is amazing and waited up for us to cook us dinner since we got in late. It feels like a mountain oasis. There is a river right by the house you can go in! Waking up and walking around saying hi to the horses and the piggy was my favorite part! My 4 year old son loved it so much that we had to come back and stay an extra night because he couldn’t stop talking about it!
- Room was bigger than expected. Service was very friendly and liked the two well-behaved dogs too. Tasty breakfast.
- It was a really nice stay close to the mountains in a wonderful forest… it was clean. Silent and fresh… recomend to go to the top of the mountains… ask to owner for the short path:)
- Stunning location in the middle of a forest with a river running through it. Josep, the owner, could not have been more friendly and completely went the extra mile. The food was rustically delicious. The rooms are full of history (ours used to be a cow-shed!) quirkily decorated with very comfortable beds. If you like the beauty of a natural environment with great food and very friendly owner/staff then Sant Roc is must for you! We cannot wait to visit again – Josep – we will be back!! Adele & Neil xx
- This is a beautiful rural property with a wonderful laidback vibe. The owner could not have been more welcoming – going out of his way to cook me a meal on the one night I stayed there. He also spoke excellent English. There was a great breakfast, and the rooms were decorated with the utmost style. I was travelling solo, but this would make a perfect retreat for couples.
Hostal l´Ou de Reig
Set in Montseny Nature Reserve, Hostal l´Ou de Reig has a rustic terrace and all rooms have mountain views. This family-run guest house offers free WiFi and features a chicken coup.Heated rooms come with a safe, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property has a restaurant specializing in Catalan cuisine. It is open on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays. There is also a shared lounge and a tour desk.Free parking is available and Barcelona El Prat Airport is 35 mi away.
- Terrace restaurant. Staff very accommodating to leave a breakfast available in the kitchen so we could get an early start.
- Tanto el desayuno como la cena son excelentes, las instalaciones muy bien y Elena que fue quien nos atendió en la reserva y en las comidas una maravilla. Tuvieron la amabilidad de ofrecernos una cama para nuestra perrita.
- La calidad del restaurante, el excelente desayuno y la simpatía del personal
- El personal, instalaciones, tranquilidad, ubicación y comidas.
- Todo miy bien, el personal perfecto. La comida muy buena
Offering a restaurant and a garden, Hostal Montserrat is a family-run guest house located 1,650 feet from the center of Montseny. You can relax on the terrace with a drink from the bar and free WiFi access is available throughout.The simply decorated rooms have a mountain view, a desk and a private bathroom with a bath and a hairdryer.Breakfast is included in the rate and served each morning at Hostal Montserrat.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property also offers free private parking on site and the sea is 19 mi away, while Barcelona is a 1-hour drive away.
- The peace and quiet, the food and the cleanliness.
- Fabulous location. Friendly and helpful guy. V clean.
- increíbles vistas, estupenda habitación y desayuno de diez
- La comida, la amabilidad de los trabajadores y el entorno.
- Tot era correcte, preu i qualitat. el servei cap problema i el menjar casolà i bo.
Surrounded by forests, this 18th-century Catalan farmhouse is 2 miles from Santa Susanna Beach. Can Rosich offers free Wi-Fi, free bike rental and extensive grounds with a dining area.The family-run Can Rosich is still a working farm, raising rabbits, chickens, and pigs. Guests can enjoy fresh eggs, homemade sausages and preserves for breakfast.Overlooking the grounds or forest, Can Rosich’s rooms have simple, elegant décor and rustic wooden furniture. Each room includes a bathroom with a hairdryer.Can Rosich is a 5-minute drive from central Santa Susanna, where there are various shops and bars. Barcelona is a 35-minute drive away, via the nearby C32 Highway. Free parking is available at the guesthouse.
- A lovely historic property with beautiful antiques and lovely living spaces. We were warmly welcomed by the owner and shown our room after a late arrival. Our room was large with a very nice bathroom and view of the gardens. The bed was incredibly comfortable and the sheets crisp. The artisan shampoo was lovely, we will seek to order more online. The surrounding gardens are spectacular and absolutely worth a stroll. Breakfast was a beautiful traditional Spanish spread with wonderful coffee! We will look forward to visiting again and perhaps staying longer!
- The hosts were exceptional at making certain our stay was enjoyable, the breakfast included was outstanding. The country atmosphere in rural Spain is wonderful. We recommend it on every aspect.
Excellent place quite outside of the town in a nice farm style place
House from 1777 but renewed in the 60s
Bit old fashion
Personal extremely quite and helpful
- The hosts are very nice and welcoming people. This is a very traditional style of property but very comfortable and clean. Breakfast was superb and plentiful. Wouldn’t hesitate to return.
Top notch breakfast, more than you need. Everything is homemade and delicious. The grounds offer a relaxing atmosphere, every morning I walked in the expanse grass fields.
The owners are friendly and welcoming. Nothing to disturb your comfort. The living rooms come as a bonus to the guest – another place to relax and feel free to do what you want.
Recommended! And close to many good places if go by car.
Fonda Joan is a family-run guest house located in the spa town of Santa Coloma de Farners, in Girona province. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Fonda Joan feature tiled floors and are equipped with heating. Each one comes with a private bathroom and a TV.Fonda Joan’s restaurant serves in traditional Catalan food, using fresh produce. Its specialties include veal and mushroom stew.The guest house has a lounge with an open fireplace and a terrace where you can enjoy a drink during the summer months. There is also a table tennis table.Santa Coloma de Farners has a 14th-century Gothic church, located next to the guest house. The town is easily accessible from the AP-7 Motorway, which runs along Spain’s east coast.
- The staff is very friendly and she waits for us until 23:30 to check in
- The staff was fantastic and very helpful! The facilities were great for the price and the breakfast was absolutely worth 3 euros! Parking was very close to the site and was nice since it was a locked gate. Definitely would recommend this property if you are passing through or if you are planning on being near Girona.
- Very quaint, very Spanish/Catalonian in a nice town. Staff very friendly
- Friendly, clean, in the town center and easy parking
- The hotel itself is amazingly beautiful, I can’t even describe how special and artistic it feels. Same with the city surrounding it. The owners are a lovely couple, and very helpful.
Located in the small, rural town of Sant Hilari, this guest house is ideal accommodations for exploring the stunning landscapes of La Selva region of Catalonia.From the Hostal Torras you can go trekking through the beautiful, mountainous landscapes surrounding the town. Montseny National Park is also only a short drive from this guest house. Here you can also try out mountain biking or other activities such as 4 x 4 tours. The town of Sant Hilari is also very near the regional capital city, Girona. There you can visit the beautiful gothic quarter.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional-style, local cuisine. You can also enjoy a snack in the living room, next to the fireplace.
- The staff was very nice and helpful. Breakfast was also very good, with good local products. The room was pretty cheap, and greatly located in the center of Sant Hilari.
Fantastic for families. Great location in front of a square with a children’s playground.
Excellent breakfast with fresh fruit, local sausages, yogurt etc. High chairs available for small children.
Hosts were very helpful recommending restaurants in town and walks around St Hilari to natural fountains and with views of the valley. Small towns of Osor and Espinelves nearby were also worth a visit.
We’ll be back. Thanks
- El personal y la posibilidad de poder acceder con el perro en el restaurante.
- Tot molt net i l’atenció immillorable. Ens van aconsellar per anar d’excursió i van ser molt amables.
La ubicación es perfecta. El trato con Judith y conb Dani, los propietarios, una maravilla. Nos recomendaron sitios donde comer, que ver en los alrededores, etc.
El desayuno espectacular, muy surtido y con una amplai gama de embutidos locales.
Set in a traditional town house, this charming guest house features 4 double rooms which have been carefully decorated. The house also has a restaurant and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room at this guest house features a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Two rooms also include a spa bath, one of which is a double hot tub next to the bed.The restaurant specializes in pizzas which are baked in a wood-burning oven.Located in Santa Coloma de Farners, L’Argolla Hostal is 15 mi from Girona and 56 mi from Barcelona.You can also drive to Girona Airport in less than 15 minutes away. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- They were very welcoming and helpful. The rooms were comfortable and clean (air-conditioning was fantastic) and they also had personality making it feel more like a boutique hotel. If I’m back in the area I’ll definitely be looking to book there again!
- perfect location close to Girona airport by car. Very very clean and really nice rooms with nice simple decorations. Also very nice bathrooms and a great restaurant downstairs. Highly recommended
- The room was cosy but modern. The hotel staff were wonderfully friendly. The location of the hotel is perfect – a two minute walk from the bus station and a 5 min walk to anywhere in town.
- La atención recibida por parte de Joan y de todo el personal. Habitación muy acogedora y muy limpia. Tambien comimos dos veces en el restaurante y quedamos siempre muy contentos. Muy buena ubicacion, al lado de la estacion de autobuses y a unos minutos andando de las calles principales. El detalle fue que al tomar parte en una carrera de montaña nos dejaron la habitación hasta la tarde.
- Espectacular habitación, fabulosas pizzas y un trato familiar por parte del personal.
Top Guest Houses In Breda Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Breda Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Breda Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Breda Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!