10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Brasschaat Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Brasschaat Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Brasschaat Antwerpen Province:
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Under Oaks offers accommodations in Westmalle, just 12 miles from Antwerp. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Leuven is 28 miles from Under Oaks, and Breda is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- generous documentation on possible activities and food and drink options nearby. Great shower!
- Marc was the perfect host and the accommodation is impeccable I traveled for work and the place was close to my meeting (thanks Marc for the lift) and in a very quiet location. The brewery around the corner is worth a visit.
- This ” home from home” was exceptionally lovely- excellent facilities including small kitchen and coffee maker. So clean, so new, would loved to have stayed longer, but we were a flying visit. Marc very kindly stayed up till midnight to show us in as we were delayed in UK (traffic!!). Would highly recommend and definitely use again. Perfect!!
Fantastic stay for a 10 days business trip, Marc and Dace were simply amazing and very careful about my well-being.
Ideal distance from Antwerp and the Netherlands.
I will definitely come back!
- A fantastic, quiet very comfortable location and the hosts were great. Just a little walk or 2 minute drive to the town.
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Goodnight Antwerp is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, just half a mile from Antwerp Central Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 1.2 miles from Goodnight Antwerp, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1,550 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, stylish room. The wifi works great. The host was kind, showed us the most important things in the city on a map and also helped with our luggages. The room was very well cleaned on our 2nd day, even though we only stayed for 2 nights. There are wines, beers and non-alcoholic drinks downstairs you can buy if you want, also free coffee. A small grocery store is right on the other side of the street. Would stay again.
- Room was very well designed and spacious .. very comfortable.
- Just returned from 3 Nights. We really enjoyed our stay at the Goodnight Antwerp, which is a mix of Hotel and Airbnb. We were greeted by Yves and were given some good advice on where to go and how to get there! The room was spacious and well kept. The mix of old property and clean modern design was great, comfortable and a cut above most ‘guest houses’. The Bed was very comfortable.
- It was really perfect! The Appartement is near the center, very clean and one of the best i have ever had. And everyone was very friendly, too!
- The Personel Was amazingly Helpfull and super easy Going.
Guesthouse Bernardin is located in Antwerp, just 1,650 feet from Arenberg theater.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Fry Museum is 1,950 feet from Guesthouse Bernardin, and World’s Diamond Trading Center is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location. Very easy check-in. Clean. Light and bright and very quiet for bneinr right on the street. Lovely amenities.
- Location and nice simple uncluttered stay. Very quiet.
- Awesome appartment located in the old church building. Beautiful clean interior, all facilities, great location on the quiet side street.
- Everything: the location, the apartment, the owners (who are the “staff”). The apartment 100% value for money: a perfect combination of the advantages of an airbnb apartment and a 4star hotel. Perfect privacy – high level service. Excellent breakfast, very kind people.
- really nice place to stay. Friendly, and coomfortable. Really nice for a weekend stay. Breakfast is nice as well.
Privilege Guest House
Located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, 1,300 feet from Church of Sacred Heart, Privilege Guest House features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.World’s Diamond Trading Center is half a mile from Privilege Guest House, and Arenberg theater is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from Privilege Guest House.
- Adequate, no frills and good value room. 4th floor location ensured quiet sleeping environment
- Heel leuke, originele ontvangst; schitterende, originele locatie; heel gemoedelijk en aangenaam contact!
- Camera, dusul si toaleta au fost curate, iar personalul primitor. Proprietatea este la aproximativ 15 minute de mers pe jos pana in centrul orasului si la aproximativ 10 minute de mers pana la Gara Centrala .
- Afstand tot Antwerpen CS. Vriendelijkheid beheerders. Kamer met eigen toiletruimte en wasgelegenheid. Bij ingebruikname controleerde de beheerder of alle lichten het deden en het water en het toilet goed doorspoelde. Dat vond ik heel positief.
Weet niet of er wel ontbijt was, is mij niets over verteld. Ik heb buiten de deur ontbeten. Ik was er i.v.m. uitvallen treinen door de storm, waardoor ik niet naar huis kon… een soort noodopvang voor
mij 😁. Voormalig verzorgingshuis o.i.d.
@Couche Couche is located in the Borgerhout neighborhood in Antwerp, 0.6 miles from Church of Sacred Heart and 0.7 miles from World’s Diamond Trading Center.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Arenberg theater is 1.2 miles from @Couche Couche, and Fry Museum is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.9 miles from @Couche Couche.
- The interior and amenities were very tasteful. The hotel room was much more spacious than we expected. Kris also took time to contact us and prepared a baby bed for us.
- Room was excellent better then what we expected well worth the money, bed was comfy bath was amazing. Kris very polite definitely will be going back to stay.
- You get an apartment here, with DVD’s and LP’s and their players. Location on a nice square, about 15 minutes on foot from Central Station, lots of trams to the center of town. Beautiful building, decorated with a lot of taste. Excellent beds. Friendly owner. Breakfast arrangements with coffeeshops nearby (they’re closed on Sundays though, so I haven’t tried). Coffee making facilities. Welcome drink (cava!). Parking available (10 euro). Not cheap, but worth every penny.
- The property owner was very kind and helped us out greatly during our stay. The room is very cozy and the bathroom is amazing. Very close to a tram and bus station, making it very easy to travel around the city. Parking nearby and the option to hire a private parking garage if you prefer. Will likely book again when we return!
- Host very welcoming. Room and building in general beautiful. Amazing bath! Nice neighbourhood- about 15 mins walk from central station..
Maison Nationale City Flats & Suites
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Maison Nationale City Flats & Suites offers accommodations in Antwerp.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Nationale Street is 350 feet from Maison Nationale, and Fry Museum is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was one of the best hotel I’ve ever stayed. My friends and I could’nt bevelive that it looks like exactlly those photos. It was awesome. It’s very clean and a huge room. We enjoyed so much! And we just couldn’t wait to come again.
- i really love all shampoo and shower gel in this property, smell amazing ))
We had such a lovely stay here in the penthouse suite on our honeymoon! It was our first stop on our trip and to visit my family in Antwerp. The suite was clean, modern, spacious and comfortable. The location is also very well situated for travelers with many restaurants and shops of all kinds within walking distance. After a long day of traveling from Los Angeles, it was a great place to be able to relax and get ready to see my family and enjoy the city.
Karen was very accommodating and friendly! We would definitely recommend Karen and Tom’s Masion Nationale to those traveling to Antwerp, and look forward to staying there again!
- Modern and warm room, great interior overall. Excellent service. Perfect location.
- I didn’t have any personal interaction with staff/hosts, but they communicated via email and called on the day to make sure everything was okay. The penthouse suite was spacious and very comfortable, with big bright skylights and a huge bathroom. The hotel was an easy walk from Antwerpen Centraal and close to loads of restaurants, shops and tourist attractions.
Aplace Antwerp City Flats & Suites
These suites and apartments are located in Anwerp’s fashion district. Aplace Antwerp City Flats & Suites offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. Historic Grand Place is just a 4-minute walk.Each suite and apartment is decorated in a homely décor with modern features. They have a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station and refrigerator. The bathroom has a shower or bath.You can prepare meals in the apartments which feature a well-equipped kitchen. The suites, which do not offer a kitchen, are provided with tea and coffee facilities. There is a wide variety of lunchrooms, cafes and restaurants in the direct surroundings of Aplace Antwerp City Flats & Suites.Kloosterstraat, known for its antique shops, is 2 minutes by foot. Cathedral of Our Lady and Groenplaats are a 1-minute walk. Antwerp Central Station is 1.1 miles from Aplace.
- Nice hotspot for fashion, old city, etc! Beautiful place, nice vintage interiour and very Nice owner! Parking place in 5 minutes walk!
- Aplace was a beautiful place to stay right on the Vrijdagmarkt in central Antwerpen. Karin was very helpful and accommodating. In the room there were some guides to Antwerp, and Karin has provided among the room information some great recommendations for places to eat. The room (suite) was very big and spacious, which is always nice in the BENELUX region where hotel rooms tend to be small. The location was great as the square was a lively place to go for a drink, and it was great to sit in the room with the windows open enjoying the atmosphere in down time.
- A large, comfortable, well equipped apartment. Strong WIFI and comfortable bed. Great location. Marvelous decor and “feel”. We loved our stay there. We recommend and we will return.
- Lovely place, perfectly kept, very clean and in a wonderful location.
- Karin was a very welcoming host. Every little detail was seen to in the apartment and things like complimentary water, coffee and wine combined with fresh flowers and luxury products in the bathroom made our stay feel extra nice. We also enjoyed the old fashion record player. The location of the apartment was perfect, everything was within walking distance and there were a lot of cafés and restaurants to choose from in the neighborhood. We would absolutely go back to this apartment next time visiting Antwerp!
Featuring free WiFi, Abondance Logies offers accommodations in Antwerp.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.World’s Diamond Trading Center is 0.9 miles from Abondance Logies, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Large apartment with garden, in very pleasant location with easy access to city centre. Lots of bars and cafes close by.
- Breakfast excellent value for money! Very nice and helpful owner.
- Nice spacious room, good breakfast (in the garden), very friendly hostess.
- A wonderfull house, a wunderfull room and a really warm und welcoming landlady. The quarter, zurenborg, is an architectural jewel and so is this house. There are restaurants nearby and the tram station is not far away. Absolute recommendation!
- Lovely place and owner, beautiful building and nice area, with bars and reastaurants. A warm welcome, good breakfast, lovely atmosphere. The bed is perfect for a good sleep!
Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen
This bed and breakfast is housed in a 16th-century building right next to the grounds of the Cathedral of Our Lady in the historical centre of Antwerp. Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen is features an inner courtyard and free WiFi in public areas.The rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower, a wash basin and a toilet. One of the rooms boasts a view of the Cathedral, while the other one benefits from wall paintings depicting religious themes.At Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen’s breakfast can be enjoyed at a nearby place.It is a 2-minute walk to Antwerp’s Town Square with City Hall and a number of typical Belgian cafés and eating facilities. Meir Shopping District is 1,950 feet away. From Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen it is 1 miles to Antwerp Central Train Station and the Zoo.
The location was amazing ! The hotel is in the center of the center !
It’s like sleeping in a medieval tower within the cathedral …
Having a cup of coffee in their inner courtyard (which is actually attached to the side of the Antwerp cathedral ) was priceless
- Hotel is a tiny house right next to cathedral (or actually a part of cathedral) and that’s the most amazing thing. Also everything is tiny inside of the building and if someone is expecting large rooms with high ceiling, this is definitely not an option. But we really enjoyed it.
- Such a unique hotel, we really liked the fact it had so much personality. The location is just perfect, super easy to walk to everywhere in Antwerp that we wanted to see.
- The location is top notch, just beside the cathedral of Antwerp. What a view waking up in the morning! The roof terrace is the perfect place to have a drink and view Antwerp beneath you. The central kitchen in the 3 bedroom apartment is comfortable for having breakfast or playing a game, as the two adjacent bedrooms are quite small.
- The location was amazing as long as you’re able to stand a bit of noise in the evenings. The bed was extremely comfortable, there were plenty of towels and linens, and the place has a really good feel to it.
- The location was amazing ! The hotel is in the center of the center !
Casa Zurenborg is located in Antwerp, one mile from Antwerp Central Station and 1.9 miles from Sportpaleis Antwerpen.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.World’s Diamond Trading Center is 0.9 miles from Casa Zurenborg, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1.2 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Brasschaat Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Brasschaat Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!