10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Brasil San José – Top Hotel Reviews
Brasil San José is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Brasil San José. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Brasil San José. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Brasil San José. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Brasil San José right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Brasil San José with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Brasil San José:
De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm
Featuring free WiFi, De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm offers accommodations in Santa Ana. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San José is 8 miles from De La Tierra EcoHouse Farm, and Alajuela is 5 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 3.1 miles from the property.
- We needed a location close to the airport. The owner was super helpful with directions and help with where we return our car. Her English is great. The breakfast was awesome. The location was perfect for our needs. Excellent Trader Joe’s type grocery store a couple blocks away where we purchased Costa Rican coffee at great price. Also really good restaurants close by. We liked this place.
- Amanda was truly kind, welcoming and passionate about having guests in her house. Facilities are nice and just outside San Jose which is perfect if you like more quiet areas. I recommend this place to stay over for a night or more.
- The lovely warm welcome and beautiful character of the place.
- The host and the property were truly a highlight of our entire Costa Rica trip. Very warm and welcoming!! Everything was perfect, just loved having a kind and caring person as our host!!
Well located, lovely and helpful hostess, good breakfast.
A great home feeling.
Flor de Mayo Airport Nature Reserve
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 9 miles from San José, Flor de Mayo Airport Gardens features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Escazú is 7 miles from Flor de Mayo Airport Gardens , and Heredia is 5 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Wild forest garden with hidden spring water pool, friendly owner. Ideal place to relax before journey. Few min to airport.
- It is homey and the grounds are jungle like the on line ad is very misleading to say the least.
- Lovely place to stay, comfortable, clean and close to airport. Beautiful jungle garden behind the house, books to choose from to read. Staff willing to prepare meals for you when you were tired at night.
- The place is located close to the airport. The host was very friendly and welcoming us to her home.
- Beautiful home and gardens, peaceful yet so close to the airport. Perfect end to our holiday before our long flight home.
One of our best sellers in Atenas! Located in Atenas, 29 miles from Jacó, Apartamentos Atenas features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. San José is 23 miles from Apartamentos Atenas, and Alajuela is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Wonderful location approximately 45 minutes to the airport in San Jose. Cute little bungalows with kitchenettes situated around a lovely pool. The owners were very helpful and friendly.
Really spacious and very clean rooms. Beautiful garden pool and hammock. We enjoyed our stay very much. The hiss are very kind and can help you with tips what to do.
It was a pleasure to stay here.
- We had a terrific stay! We loved the breakfast and were very comfortable in our room. The grounds and pool were absolutely beautiful. Wish we could have stayed longer!
- Value for money is excellent. If you want to stay several days and visit the surrounding areas I strongly recommend to stay here. The apartments is fully equipped and quiet with an amazing garden.
- This is a terrific cabin setting in a tropical paradise. Yutta’s breakfast is also a great and a bargain.
Hotel The Palm House Inn
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel The Palm House Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in San José.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Hotel The Palm House Inn, and Escazú is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 5 miles from Hotel The Palm House Inn.
- The location is excellent and all the members of the staff are very kind and helpful. The second room I was given, A1, was very pleasant, even with a terrace, although it was necessary to climb three floors of stairs to reach it. Bathrooms are large, with warm water at any time.
- It was a nice clean room with comfortable beds, A/C that worked, and it was close to the main pedestrian avenue full of cool shops, public squares and colorful people. The staff are very nice and helpful.
- Clean, great shower, soft bed and pillows. Great value with genius, good wifi
- The staff was very accommodating. When my travel plans altered they allowed me to change one night (i did not cancel the night but used it on Fri instrad of Thurs). Staff very friendly always greeted me by name.
- Pleasant property within walking distance to most of the city’s central places of interest. Staff were friendly, room with a fan, clean and comfortable, good breakfast, excellent wifi
Located in San Pedro in the region of Alajuela, 16 miles from San José, Pura Italia features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Alajuela is 6 miles from Pura Italia, and Escazú is 14 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 7 miles from the property.
This is a fruit farm located on a hill overlooking a lovely valley with the slopes of the Poas volcano to the north and east. It is misty overhead, not bold sunlight but gentle breezes and mild temperature. The property is pretty with fruit trees and hibiscus and tropical plants. It is a downward grassy slope to the rooms which are in a line like a motel.
My dog thought it was great.
My room was good. wooden ceiling, a deck/balcony. Fine bed; hot water comes from a canister/dispenser. You turn on the heater. so the amount of hot shower water was limited.
The owner and staff are sweet, kind and helpful. The owners have a pizza cafe open on weekends only. The pizza was excellent. You have to go to the village to buy other meals or to buy some groceries. Fine if you have a car. I had to call a taxi. All the people here are so nice.
the room was cheap but very economy.
the view from the terrace is very nice and the pool site. the family runs a restaurant it could be nice but very crowded.
- Great location with great view over San Jose vally and Poas Volcano. Very friendly owners.
- Das Zimmer hat einen großen Balkon mit schönem Ausblick. Es ist zweckmäßig , sauber und hat ein großes Bett mit einer guten Matratze. Das Restaurant bietet eine italienische Küche zu moderaten Preisen und ist lecker. Das Frühstück konnten wir leider nicht nutzen, da wir vor 8 Uhr abreisen mussten.
- Restaurante Italiano y su comida definitivamente fue lo que más disfrutamos.
- This is a fruit farm located on a hill overlooking a lovely valley with the slopes of the Poas volcano to the north and east. It is misty overhead, not bold sunlight but gentle breezes and mild temperature. The property is pretty with fruit trees and hibiscus and tropical plants. It is a downward grassy slope to the rooms which are in a line like a motel.
Mitamon Hostel Airport
Featuring free WiFi, Mitamon Hostel Airport offers accommodations in Alajuela.Every room comes with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 10 miles from Mitamon Hostel Airport, and Escazú is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostel Cala is located in Alajuela, just 11 miles from San José.Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Escazú is 8 miles from Hostel Cala, and Heredia is 7 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Very friendly hosts, great to have breakfast with eggs included, perfect location for arrival/departure from the airport with cheap busses to San Jose or the airport a block away.
- Very convenient from the airport, especially for a late arrival.
- Very..quiet at night…good breakfast..friendly helpfull owners
- Very quiet small hostel only a 2 min walk to the airport bus. Great location near the main park and many restaurants but very quiet and friendly staff and exceptionally clean.
- Super hostel, near airport, with a good breakfast and the very best hosts! Thank you so much again! We came back there before our flight back home because we liked it so much!
Casa Primo CR
Located in San José in the region of San José, 5 miles from Alajuela, Casa Primo CR features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Escazú is 3.6 miles from Casa Primo CR, and Heredia is 3.5 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.2 miles from Casa Primo CR.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Our host Lily was very nice. The breakfast was delicious, the rooms were clean.
- Our lovely host Lily who went out of her way to make our stay comfortable ?
- Very nice staff, the location was pretty close to the airport, and we thought comparable to the other options it was good value for the money
- Very close to airport, staff was so welcoming and set us up with reliable transportation to/from airport, small but “homey” and clean, breakfast was great, upgraded our room for free, LOVED this place
- Wonderful people, beautiful neighborhood, charming and pretty place. Great value for the money. Close and convenient to the airport. Would love to visit again.
Casa Makiki Guest House
One of our best sellers in Alajuela! Casa Makiki Guest House is located in Alajuela, 10 miles from San José and 8 miles from Escazú. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Heredia is 6 miles from Casa Makiki Guest House , and Cartago is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 0.6 miles from Casa Makiki Guest House.
- nice host, nice room, all clean, good vibe, surpise breakfast included
- We only stayed one night to go to the airport the next day. Therefore it was good, I would not stay there for longer. Our room was huge but a bit strange equipped but for one night it doesn’t matter. We could park our car inside a garage that was good.
- Able to reach the person renting the place at 1:00 am to check in. It was clean. She got us a cab for the next morning the night before our stay. The cab was on time so I made my flight at 8am.
- Super close to airport. The center located near it had everything you need.
- I stayed New Year’s Eve and there were no other guests in my house
Modern Studio Loft Apt King Bed 10 min frm airport
Modern Studio Loft Apt King Bed 10 min frm airport is located in La Asunción, 7 miles from San José and 5 miles from Alajuela.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Escazú is 4.2 miles from Modern Studio Loft Apt King Bed 10 min frm airport, and Heredia is 3.6 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 1.9 miles away.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Brasil San José Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Brasil San José to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Brasil San José but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Brasil San José. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!