10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Braambeierhoek West-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Braambeierhoek West-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Braambeierhoek West-flanders:
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This budget hotel features simply-furnished rooms, only 300 feet from the promenade and beach in Blankenberge. Lucullus includes a small library, a lobby with free Wi-Fi and a cozy bar.The rooms at Hotel Lucullus have a shower and sink. There are shared toilet facilities in the hallway. Guests can use the TV corner in the bar downstairs.Lucullus Hotel is 800 feet from Casino Blankenberge. The Pier and Blankenberge Train Station are both just over a 5-minute walk away. Knokke is a 20-minute car ride from the hotel.
- Great location, lovely room and very friendly and helpful staff. My dog and I felt very welcome here. Very good value for money.
- I was really happy that i had room just for myself
- Le personnel très sympathique et bon petit déjeuner, proche de la digue ! Et du centre
Freundlicher Familienbetrieb, netter Empfang.
Das Bett hatte eine gute Matratze und das Frühstück war vielfältig und sehr reichlich.
De gastvrijheid van de vriendelijke mama van de eigenaar! Het goed ontbijt en je kan tot elf gaan ontbijten 😊
Ook heel goed geslapen. We waren er voor de vierde keer en komen zeker weer terug!
Budget Logies Grenadine
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Budget Logies Grenadine offers accommodations in Blankenberge, just 8 miles from Bruges.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oostende is 11 miles from Budget Logies Grenadine, and Knokke-Heist is 6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- The owner is totally transparant: no hotel, no stars, no toilet in the room, no breakfast, no parking, no towels, no soap…. but he was really helpful showing us great places to eat and free parking in the surroundings.
- Un petit hôtel simple et près de la mer, juste ce qu’il nous fallait à moi et ma fille pour être proche de tout et se loger sans chichis 🙂
- Nimic nu mi a placut.Nu ma voi intoarce niciodata acolo si voi sfatui toti prietenii si cunostintele sa nu mearga vreodata acolo.
- La gentillesse du propriétaire et le fait que l hôtel était au bord de mer
Absolument rien !!!! C’est une véritable “arnaque” !!!!!!
a fortement deconseiller…
Residentie De Laurier
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residentie De Laurier offers accommodations in Knokke-Heist, just 9 miles from Bruges.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Ghent is 29 miles from Residentie De Laurier, and Oostende is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- helpful staff. Even as my arrival was later than expected (19.30) just a phone call was all you need to make shore there was somebody at reception. Clean and comfortable rooms
- there were no food facilities. it was very clean, and friendly owners, who owned a restaurant ( to pay) within a 2 minute walkwe wanted to be near the centre
- The room was equipped with all you need from toiletries to kitchen utensils. The style of the room was just lovely, so me! There were redtaurants, stores, and the beach walking distance which was practical because we did not want to drive everywhere. There are information booklets about Knokke-Heist and other places in the area that are really helpful which are free.
- We stayed in a very nice decorated room, at the ground floor. Some real vintage furniture added a great touch of atmosphere. We had everyday new bottles of water and coffie pads to make our own koffee.
– location !
– airconditioning works and is easy to use
– kitchenette is very complete (towels, detergent, all kinds of kitchen tools, …)
– good refridgerator
– good bed and silky smooth sheets !
Guesthouse Zen House
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Guesthouse Zen House is located in Harendijk, 8 miles from Bruges and 10 miles from Oostende. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and biking. Knokke-Heist is 7 miles from Guesthouse Zen House, and Domburg is 24 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Charl’s is located in Knokke-Heist, just 9 miles from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Ghent is 26 miles from Charl’s, and Oostende is 18 miles away. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Very spacious room for knokke with a great terrace overlooking the garden
- The room was more than excellent, the restaurant super delicious and the stuff really nice.
- the bedroom, the jazzuzi and breakfast was fantastic :0)
- Breakfast was delicious, very big rooms with jacuzzi, wifi connection good, staff was very nice
Great great great breakfast!
Huge rooms, big beds
Quiet location right between Bruges and Knokke
Khon Thai’s House Brugge
Featuring free WiFi, Khon Thai’s House Brugge offers accommodations in Bruges, just 1.4 miles from Bruges City Theater.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The guest house also provides free use of bicycles. Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 1.8 miles from Khon Thai’s House Brugge, and Bruges Christmas Market is 1.5 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Everything! It’s fabulous. Street parking outside. We came back for another night on our way home.
The place is calm and cozy, the owners are very friendly, welcoming and always available to give information.
The bus 14 will take you there in 15 minutes from the cental station and 10 minutes from/to the city center with the same bus. Free bikes are available and you can reach the city center in 15 minutes by bike.
- Very friendly and helpful hosts, breakfast was very good consisting of all you could possibly need. For us the location in a nice quiet residential street was ideal as we were only passing through Brugge on our way to Germany.
The place was very clean. The breakfast was amazing. The Host very friendly and helpfull. The bicycles provided very helpfull also.
We had an early flight and she prepared us breakfast to go and help us with the taxi.
I recomand this place.
- Wonderful host. Made us feel very welcome from our arrival to departure. Breakfast prepared & brought up to our room at a chosen time to suit us. Loved using the bikes.. very clean accommodation.
Logies Noorderlicht is in a rural setting, in a charming building 4 miles from Knokke. It offers 2 country-style rooms equipped with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a spacious, modern bathroom.Both rooms are decorated with wood ceiling beams, parquet floors and characteristic brick walls. They include with box-spring bedding and cable TV.Guests can enjoy an extensive continental breakfast every morning. The in-house restaurant has a menu with French/Belgian specialties.The historic city of Bruges is 9 miles from the Logies Noorderlicht.
The owners are a charming couple and they made us feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend a stay to my friends.
We ate in Brugges but after a lovely breakfast wished we’d eaten at the residence.
- Very cosy location and place. Friendly couple running the place.
- Lovely place in quite and peaceful location near Brugge, the room is spacious and comfortable. Excellent breakfast and dinner in the restaurant. We loved it and will be back!
Quiet location, we had the room on the ground floor.
The room and bathroom were clean.
Good quality of towels and comfy matrass.
Fresh fruit salad and good choice of items for breakfast.
- Romantische kamer, alles kraaknet! Vriendelijk onthaal! Een aanrader!
- The owners are a charming couple and they made us feel very welcome. I would definitely recommend a stay to my friends.
Guesthouse Eden Home
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Guesthouse Eden Home is located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, just 1,950 feet from Bruges City Theater.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.7 miles from Guesthouse Eden Home, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.7 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Spacious, comfortable apartment in a quiet road. Very clean and tidy. Great for staying with family or friends where everyone can have their own room.
- Very comfortable beds and accommodation for short stay. Quiet location but only 10 mins walk from centre
- Clean, close to centre. A little too much to the owner taste in decor. Was very much like booking an Arbnb type accommodation. We thought it was ok for a stop over but it was very expensive. I think you pay a premium for booking for staying somewhere with parking and for booking somewhere close to the centre. It was very warm that night but sleeping with the windows open meant you could here guests next door and early in the morning people getting into their cars.
- Clean well decorated home. Excellent shower and bathing facilities with soap provided. Outside garden area.
- Really nice house in a lovely quiet neighbourhood with free parking but a stone’s throw from the centre. Nice to stay in a property which is entirely yours – with a garden! Felt very homely and nicely furnished
Guesthouse Maison de la Rose
One of our best sellers in Bruges! Guesthouse Maison de la Rose offers accommodations in Bruges.Every room is equipped with a TV and DVD player. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bruges City Theater is 1,000 feet from Guesthouse Maison de la Rose, and Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.6 miles from the property. Ostend-Bruges Airport is 16 miles away.
- Fantastic! I was hesitant at first with it being a guesthouse. The owner was amazing, extremely accommodating. Hans had everything ready for when we arrived to include a city map and typed out suggestions. Quick to respond to emails. The loft was like our own little sanctuary with such a great sense of privacy and feel for the city. The location was the best, walking distance to everything, literally down the street from the center Market. When I return to Brugge I will definitely be looking to book here again. For us it was completely fine not having breakfast at the guesthouse, I didn’t request, we wanted to be out in the city. The entire place was incredible and charming.
- The location was perfect! Even despite a family emergency, our host Hans was on top of everything and still made sure we had a enjoyable stay.
- The spaciousness and facility to be able easily to cook a meal for five people… Everything we needed was there. And all so clean and beautifully appointed. But not at all flashy.
The owners were very friendly. We felt really welcome.
The room was quite large and nicely furnished. There was also a small fridge and tea/coffee making facilities.
Location is great. Less than 10 minutes from the main square. Lots of restaurants and bars within walking distance, but still very quiet.
Loved the big private bathroom!
- The host was very kind and thoughtful. All necessary information that one might need upon arrival was duly provided. The room was excellent in which comfort as well as cleanliness were exquisite. All in all, this experience has become one of our most acknowledgeable memories!
Located in the Bruges Historic Center neighborhood in Bruges, 1,300 feet from Bruges City Theater, Guesthouse Vlamynckpoort features free WiFi access and private parking.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is concierge services at the property.Bruggemuseum Archeological Museum is 0.7 miles from Guesthouse Vlamynckpoort, and St. Salvator Cathedral is 0.6 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 16 miles from Guesthouse Vlamynckpoort.
This is a five hundred year old property beautifully renovated by the owner. The owner is nice and friendly. He was waiting for us when we reached to park the car. We were greeted by a welcome drink . Thanks to Mr Bernard.He is really warm. Location is awesome very close to the square. Spacious room and bathroom. Good enough for a couple. Neat tidy and well maintained.
For ppl who travel by cars. It’s better to park the car in the parking provided by the owner. It’s monitored by CCTV so very safe. N close to the property. So worth the money paid. 😊
- Amazing coffee machine with fresh coffee in our room every morning! Very very comfy bed! Super close to town and the bathroom was amazing! Also very very clean!
Bernard was a welcome host and provided instructions and directions to the pre-booked garage, which had the door open when we arrived.
The appartment was a short stroll in to the centre and was pleasantly furnished, and all appeared neat and clean. There is a kettle and small (slightly temperamental) fridge. The duet cover was super warm, even in November, and the curtains, blinds and double glazing keep the light and road noise at a minimum during the night.
Would stay here again.
- Lovely room, very specious and clean. Great location for the centre of Brugge. Bernard was very welcoming and would stay again.
- Absolutely amazing location for walking into the centre of town. Our host was fantastic and ensured we had guides and brochures for Bruges on arrival. Loved that secure parking was available in our own private garage behind the guest house.
- This is a five hundred year old property beautifully renovated by the owner. The owner is nice and friendly. He was waiting for us when we reached to park the car. We were greeted by a welcome drink . Thanks to Mr Bernard.He is really warm. Location is awesome very close to the square. Spacious room and bathroom. Good enough for a couple. Neat tidy and well maintained.
Top Guest Houses In Braambeierhoek West-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Braambeierhoek West-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!