10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg:
Hostellerie La Maison de Maître
Located in Arbrefontaine in the region of Liege Province, 26 miles from Liège, Hostellerie La Maison de Maître features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 17 miles from Hotel La Maison de Maître, and Monschau is 25 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 29 miles away.
- Beautiful and warm place. Comfort, quiet and great food. Perfect location for hiking,…
- The place was well located and clean, the available staff was making a big effort to assist. The dinner at the hotel restaurant was great.
– nice room with a nice view
– very friendly staff
– flexibility (late checkout)
– location is perfect if you like hiking
- The staff were incredibly attentive and the food (dinner, breakfast and a packed lunch) was beautiful. I’d love to come again.
- The personnel is wonderful, thanks for the great service jean-paul!
One of our top picks in Nadrin.Les Alisiers is set on a hill just outside of the quaint village of Nadrin. It features spacious accommodations with free Wi-Fi, each with unique views of the l’Ourth valley.The warm colored rooms come equipped with cable TV, radio and a minibar. A seating corner is set up next to the window which offers views of the surroundings. The private bathroom has free toiletries.Les Alisiers has a downstairs lounge where a buffet breakfast is served every morning. For dinner, restaurants such as La Plume d’Oie and Le Panorama are within half a mile of the Bed & Breakfast.The area of Nadrin is very suitable for long walks and bike tours. The tower of Herou which offers a panoramic view of the valley, is 1,000 feet away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Big, comfortable room and lovely clean bathroom. Nice breakfast. Very kind and friendly hosts!
- The owners were really friendly and helpful. Bed was very comfy and the breakfast delicious. Beautiful house and the area is amazing.
- The property is located at an end of the village of Nadrin, from where you can have pleasant walks into the valley of Ourthe. The owners have been very friendly and gave us good suggestions for walks around. Our room was spacious and comfortable. It was a real pleasure to start the day with breakfast offered in the dining room.
- Beautiful setting friendly host spacious room and a great breakfast
- Everything was well catered for and the owners couldn’t do enough for us always smiling
Sol Battire & A Tchape Mele
Sol Battire & A Tchape Mele offers accommodations in Brisy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Durbuy is 22 miles from Sol Battire & Tchape Mele, and Spa is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 38 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Gite Du Moulin Coquelicot
Featuring free WiFi, Gite Du Moulin Coquelicot offers accommodations in Stavelot, just 28 miles from Aachen. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Liège is 27 miles from Gite Du Moulin Coquelicot, and Durbuy is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Coffee Ride
Le Coffee Ride offers bright rooms with views over the Ambleve valley and the Ardennes landscape. Outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, cycling, and canoeing, can be arranged. Free WiFi is available.The simply furnished rooms at Le Coffee Ride come with box spring beds and a private bathroom with a shower and a wash basin, or shared showers on the corridor.A freshly prepared breakfast is served daily in the bar. Guests can also enjoy a traditional Belgian beer on the sun terrace or at the bar, which also has a fireplace.The accommodation also hosts various team building and sports activities.The Waterfalls of Coo are 2,650 feet from Le Coffee Ride. The Caves of Remouchamps are 16.2 miles from the inn and the Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is a 10-minute drive.
- Log fire. Beer. Friendly staff location and views.
- Breakfast was continental and was acceptable bearing in mind the hotels price per night.
- Staff was extremely friendly, the bar at ground level is a great plus to the accomodation, breakfast was just excellent.
- Great location for trips in the Ardennes, clean rooms and helpful staff.
- Great location for the Spa circuit and near to a good selection of bars and restaurants. Very close to railway station. Lovely bar with outside sitting, very friendly staff.
La Renardière offers accommodations in Bellevaux-Ligneuville. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are provided. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Aachen is 27 miles from La Renardière, and Liège is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Excellent place for a relaxed weekend in the Ardennes. Very friendly owners, beautiful restored farmhouse, cosy garden with a view, comfortable rooms with attention to details. Highly recommended
- Very friendly and hospitable hosts. Excellent accomodation in a tranquil location. Excellent sunsets! If we go to Spafrancorchamps again we will stay here. (approx 12km from the track)
- Great location if you like a calm weekend: very quit place, away from traffic and busy city life. Kitchenette is small but well equipped (even pepper, salt and sugar are present!). Garden can be used by guests. Very friendly and helpful owners.
- Leuke studio’s. Alles aanwezig. We mochten meteen onze mountainbikes in de garage zetten. Een prachtige omgeving, ideaal om tot rust te komen. We kregen de tip om de brouwerij vlakbij te bezoeken en dit bleek dan ook echt de moeite te zijn. Vriendelijke gastheer. We komen hier zeker nog eens terug.
- El tratamiento tan amable de sus dueños que nos hicieron sentir realmente en casa
Zum Goldhahn is located in Amblève, 29 miles from Aachen and 29 miles from Durbuy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.Monschau is 14 miles from Zum Goldhahn, and Spa is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 35 miles from Zum Goldhahn.
Do not hesitate to have dinner at the hotel. Its a great kitchen!
If they say they have everything you need for your baby than they really mean everything 🙂 our 7 week old baby girl was dpoiled with own baby bed, baby bath, baby towel, baby chair, … everything they can do to make your stay easy they will do for you!
- prima ontbijt. Erg aardige familie. Langs de Vennbahn fietsroute. heerlijk rustig
De Gastvrijheid en vriendelijkheid van de eigenaar/eigenares.
De kamers waren schoon en fris.
- Wij werden erg gastvrij ontvangen met een drankje. We konden mooie, gezinsvriendelijke wandelingen maken in de omgeving. De kamers waren eenvoudig, maar erg netjes! Hier komen we vast nog een keertje terug!!
- De gastheer en gastvrouw waren heel gastvrij, we werden in onze eigen taal Nederlands aangesproken wat heel leuk was, er was een zeer gemoedelijke sfeer waarin we ons meteen thuis voelden. Het hele gezin was gastvrij, ons dochtertje genoot van de aandacht die de kids haar gaven, waarvoor onze dank. We hadden een geweldige kamer, zeer ruim en aparte kamer met deur waar ons dochtertje rustig kon slapen. Het ontbijt was super, maar ook het avondeten dat we konden reserveren, was op en top!!! Mijn complimenten voor alles, een aanrader. Wij gaan zeker nog eens terug.
- Do not hesitate to have dinner at the hotel. Its a great kitchen!
In a 16th-century farm, this charming guesthouse offers comfortable rooms with shared facilities and a cozy living room.The Shamrock provides a homey base in the wonderful Belgian countryside. Wake up each morning with a wholesome breakfast in the dining room, while planning your pleasant hiking or biking trips.It is possible to request dinner at the hotel (as a set meal) and vegetarians can enjoy a delicious meal of organic products from farms in the neighborhood. Relax in the cozy living room and watch TV or spend some time reading in the library.
- The place is great for all who like countryside. Even it is an old house there is nice & modern bathroom.
- Me and my boyfriend loved the stay at Shamrock. The house is located just in the middle of a natural paradise and it is sorrounded by just a few traditional houses. The hosts are super friendly and they have a lovely dog that made us company. Breakfast is exceptional with the homemade coissants, jam, break, yoghurt and so on. We woke up smelling the baking bread… IT WAS AMAZING! Totally recommended 😀
- Breakfast was great, the hosts particularly wonderful people and the area is perfect for nature lovers.
I can’t thank Helen enough for her help with first aid enough, as I damaged my hand the day before I was due to trave a long drive, and her medical experience really did make a massive difference!!
Helen and Hans are a lovely couple I loved spending time with! And can’t recommend a stay at Shamrock Guesthouse high enough if you want a rural break.
- Lovely accommodations, beautiful house and furnishings. Charming. The hosts are friendly, warm, generous and welcoming.
Le Beau B’harre
Located in Manhay in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, 21 miles from Liège, Le Beau B’harre features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Durbuy is 9 miles from Le Beau B’harre, and Monschau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 22 miles from Le Beau B’harre.
- Ruimte gevoel in huis, leuke grote tuin, goede ligging
Een mooie grote tuin, veel parkeergelegenheid.
1 zeer gunstige kamer.
Veel tv’s voorzien.
Nous étions un groupe d’amis, avec bébé, à occuper ce superbe gîte. Robert a été très disponible et arrangeant pour notre arrivée.
La cadre, l’équipement, les activités, la literie… Tout nous a plu!
- L’accueil des propriétaires, la situation géographique, le nombre suffisant de chambres et de salles de bain, le kicker, le jeu de flèches fort appréciés par les jeunes, la décoration (esprit cocoon), le grand frigo, la grande table pour les repas, les lits faits à l’arrivée et draps de bain fournis.
- Alles! sehr schönes Ferienhaus mit sehr gut ausgestatteter Küche, guten Betten. Alles sauber und ansprechend!
This intimate hotel in Malmedy features a restaurant-bar which serves Mediterranean specialities, wines and tapas as well as French dishes. Floréal offers free Wi-Fi and has a terrace where guests can enjoy breakfast during good weather.Each of the simply-furnished rooms at Floréal comes with flat-screen cable TV. There is also a bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Floréal is 2.2 miles from the A27 motorway. The town of Spa, which features the casino and thermal baths, is less than 25 minutes’ drive away. The Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps is 15 minutes away by car. Free public parking is available on site.
- Located in the center of town above a restaurant the hotel rooms are basic but comfortable. Breakfast was very limited. Evening meal was very good.
- Location was great right on the square within yards of bars and restaurants. My room ( 11 )was light and airy, minimalist with a v nice ensuite. Double doors opening out onto balcony with view over the square. We were on bikes and were able to park right opposite the entrance.
- Lovely setting in the market square. Great restaurant. Delicious starter and steak was perfectly cooked with a very tasty pepper corn sauce
- Heerlijk avondmaal in mooi, modern restaurant, vriendelijk personeel. Op ontbijt niets aan te merken. Rustig gelegen kamer. Alle basis comfort aanwezig op kamer. Goede bedden, propere kamers. Ideale ligging hotel.
La literie est très bonne.
La situation de l’hotel est excellente.
Top Guest Houses In Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bovigny Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!