10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bosquet dʼOr – Top Hotel Reviews
Bosquet dʼOr is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bosquet dʼOr. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bosquet dʼOr. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bosquet dʼOr. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bosquet dʼOr right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bosquet dʼOr with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bosquet Dʼor:
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Uptown Guesthouse offers accommodations in Soufrière.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
It’s got to be the best view in the entire island of St. Lucia.
The room was nicely furnished, cleaned regularly and felt cozy and comfortable.
WiFi was very good.
Andrea was friendly and prepared a much appreciated breakfast for us every morning.
The transfer offered by Michael over e-mail was, in retrospect, a life saver as we arrived at a very late time and we probably wouldn’t have been able to find anything else (and the price was fair).
We had an awesome time in the Uptown Guesthouse! We were welcomed and treated very friendly.
The owners Michael and Andrea are great people that help you with all your sorrows or plans for visiting St. Lucia and you can have great talks with them.
For example Michael made a day trip with us that we discussed before which was great!
Andrea heated up our food and helped me with other little belongings without hesitating!
The view in front of the rooms is just stunning. Pictures say more than 100 words so look at the pictures!
The room are sweet and cozy too. I loved the blankets and pillows.
And we had breakfast (with an awesome view, too), which was also good.
So we are very Lucky We stayed here!
Location is super, just outside of Soufriere with a view of town and the Petit Piton, immersed in vegetation. 5-10 walk into town.
The room was pretty big.
Ideal for a busy holiday with all days out, back in for sleeping.
- Great view of the guesthouse, good money/quality ratio, real local experience
- Amazing staff, one of the best views in Soufriere, value for money
- It’s got to be the best view in the entire island of St. Lucia.
One of our best sellers in Vieux Fort! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Aupic Paradise offers accommodations in Vieux Fort. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find concierge services at the property.Hewanorra Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- We were looking for a place close to the airport for 1 night prior to travelling to the Sandals Grande. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was clean and the bed was comfortable.
- Conveniently located almost nextdoor for the airport
- The refrigerator was awesomely cold. The bed was comfy and the hot water was indeed hot. All staff was great.
- Basic but clean and quiet . We stayed for a night waiting for family to come in from Uk . Tracy was very welcoming and helpful . 2 bed apartment was simple but AC worked fine and beds were comfortable . Would stay again for 1night airport stopover
- The bed was extremely comfortable. Basic but clean. All of the staff were lovely and helpful.
Casa del Vega a Little Peace of Heaven
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Casa del Vega a Little Peace of Heaven is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were extremely welcoming and kind. They provided us with dinner at very short notice as we were late in arriving and there weren’t any nearby restaurants unless you had transport. Lovely views over the bay and a short walk to a long sandy uncrowded beach with places to eat during the day.
- Great staff very friendly atmosphere. The food was a great taste of the Carribean. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I had only stayed for the night but wish I could have stayed for a couple of days to explore St Lucia. Great view of the sea from the hotel. A+ service. Thanks
- The host Mrs Compton is an exceptional lady, very kind. The hotel is a 10 -15 minute walk to the SLU airport. The share balcony overlooking the ocean is lovely.
- Merlyn runs this simple hotel beautifully with a very friendly manner – room clean and essential. Olivia cooked us a lovely neck of lamb soup for dinner. Julie cooked us a great omelette for breakfast. It was so nice to chat to them a little. We mistakenly thought this lodge is close to Rodney Bay. However it is on the way from the airport to Rodney Bay and we were very pleased to be closer to local culture. The lodge is right above the sea / small beach with magnificent views from the veranda.
It’s a very cozy place, small family business.
I could use the kitchen with simple but completed tools, and very nice trace with good view.
I would definitely go there again.
Somewhere Special Guesthouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Somewhere Special Guesthouse offers accommodations in Gros Islet.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Le Diamant is 28 miles from Somewhere Special, and Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from the property. George F L Charles Airport is 5 miles away.
- Love the fact the it was easy to places like restaurants and bars right in the neighborhood …a bit far from town tho
really nice room with bathroom at few meter from the beach. Claudia and his husband are always there to help you if you need.
If i have to come back in St. Lucia, i will for sure come back at Somewhere Special Guest House!
- Claudia and PJ (the owners) are a lovely couple who really made me feel welcome and helped me navigate my way around Castries, find good places to eat and just all-round made my trip very enjoyable.
- I liked the ability to interact with the natives and seeing first hand the way of life in Gros Islet. I note that the area was quite safe and PJ and Claudia are the best always available for assistance, but yet never in your way.
- Only liked the fact that I didn’t have to go far for reggae in the streets. The owner were very helpful and friendly.
Tropical Breeze Guest House / Furnished Appartment
Located in Cap Estate, 28 miles from Le Diamant, Tropical Breeze Guest House / Furnished Appartment features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from Tropical Breeze Guest, and Sainte-Anne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 5 miles from Tropical Breeze Guest House / Furnished Appartment.
* Room was clean and fine (window doesn’t open but at least there’s a/c); bathroom was nice
* Host was helpful
* Price was good and it’s on the bus route and close to the action
- Good location, it was very easy to get to Rodney Bay and Castries, kitchen available, nice staff
- The location. It was very easy to get to Castries and Rodney Bay on the bus if you wish to explore as a local and without the airy stuff that comes with going via tours
- that it’s located in the heart of every thing..
- Excellent place to stay. It’s easy to feel like home with the friendly staff.
- * Room was clean and fine (window doesn’t open but at least there’s a/c); bathroom was nice
One of our best sellers in Soufrière! Featuring free WiFi, Diamond Villa offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You can play pool at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Hewanorra Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Good value, spotless clean and safe. Good fridge and kitchen.
- Well equipped kitchen, bether than some self-catering villas we’ve stayed in. Comfortable sitting area
- The location is fine – it is a 10-15 minute walk to the town centre, if you are happy to walk along the road in the dark. Soufriere is the nicest part of St Lucia – pleasant town, and lovely surroundings.
- This family run place has simply furnished rooms in a quiet corner of Soufriere 5 min walk from Diamond falls and Botanical gardens. Sonia and her son Darius are really nice people and extremely helpful in a very laidback way.
Had a wonderful stay at Diamond Villa. We were two 21 year old girls travelling to St. Lucia. We knew little about the island, plus we didn’t have a car. However, that wasn’t a problem. Darius was almost as our local guide and drove us everywhere so we got to see all the beautiful sites and beaches St. Lucia has to offer. Everyone at the villa were very kind and helpful.
Very good value for the money!
Hilltop View Guesthouse
Hilltop View Guesthouse is located in Castries, just 31 miles from Sainte-Anne. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.The guesthouse also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Avoid this place. Nothing to recommend it. Please remove it from Booking.com inventory.
- the location was few minutes from the town of castries
- The warmth welcoming lodger. The cleanliness of the flats
- We had our own kitchenette..the owner kept the place and our room clean at all times…very courteous…very informative
- Wir kamen etwas später an der Unterkunft an, die Besitzerin hat uns noch eine pizza bestellt. Schöner Blick auf den Hafen
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gros Islet, 29 miles from Le Diamant, Alizé Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Alizé Inn, and Sainte-Anne is 26 miles away. George F L Charles Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great!.Very clean.The staff friendly and always willing to help.
- The receptionist was nice. The staff was friendly.
The sheets were so cuddly soft, I did not want to leave. The room was spacious and neat.
A balanced yummy breakfast, that always left me full till lunch.
- Friendly staff and for the price facilities were good (slightly shabby finish to it all but we expected this for the price.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of staff; tasty meals, great room with amenities
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Marvey’s Place is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from Marvey’s Place.
No reviews yet.
V’s Regal Haven
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, V’s Regal Haven offers accommodations in Soufrière. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Hewanorra Airport is 10 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Bosquet Dʼor Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bosquet dʼOr to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bosquet dʼOr but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bosquet dʼOr. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!