10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Borlon Belgium Luxembourg – Top Hotel Reviews
Borlon Belgium Luxembourg is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Borlon Belgium Luxembourg:
Une Maison à la Campagne
With distinctive and original interiors, this new guesthouse aims to offer a memorable stay in a tranquil countryside location, with enchanting views.The guesthouse is just 4 miles from the smallest town in the world, Durbuy. This historic town is filled with original architecture and sights that represent its history.For those looking for a more active vacation, Une Maison à la Campagne is surrounded by countryside, offering biking, hiking and caving in areas of natural beauty. Running through the lush greenery is the Ourthe River, which gives you the chance to experience kayaking and rafting.A minimum stay of 2 nights is required.
Amazing apartment in a traditional rural gîte. The owner left the key on the door so we could get in because we would arrive after check in hours. Communication with the owner went through text as there was no reception, but everything was taken care of so this was not a problem at all.
The apartment itself was excellent. Beautifully decorated, well thought out outlay and more than enough space for a couple. There is plenty to do in the vicinity if you have a car.
- A nice getaway in the area of Durbuy. It is modern and has a great terrace (2 person cottage). The kitchen is fine and has everything you need.
- Cadre, situation, draps de lit et essuies à disposition,…
- The Gites here are wonderful, clearly a lot of care and attention went into their design which is unique and definitely makes you feel like you are somewhere else! Sandra is very helpful and accommodating and took the time to welcome us even after a relatively late arrival (21:00) where we could already access the accommodation. We also opted for Sandra’s offer of breakfast on both mornings which was delicious and included a great variety of options and even enough to make sandwiches for lunch! We first stayed here for the first time as just a couple in the 2 person Gite and loved it so much took our parents there and stayed in the 4 person Gite. We will definitely be back again! Thanks Sandra.
- Dépaysant, original, linge de maison à disposition
- Amazing apartment in a traditional rural gîte. The owner left the key on the door so we could get in because we would arrive after check in hours. Communication with the owner went through text as there was no reception, but everything was taken care of so this was not a problem at all.
La Tête Ailleurs
Tête Ailleurs offers spacious suites with a communal kitchen in central Durbuy. This property is only 650 feet from Topiary Park.Each room at La Tête Ailleurs has a flat-screen cable TV and a sitting area with a sofa. They have hardwood floors and also have a work desk. The communal kitchen is stocked with coffee and tea.La Tête Ailleurs is a 35 minute drive from La Roche-en-Ardennes which features sights including the Le Parc à Gibier wildlife park.Free parking is available approximately a quarter mile from the hotel.
- Great location in the heart of the village, at very short walking distance to good restaurants, bakery, butcher, shops and tracking trails in the Ardennes countryside. Very friendly host, she came to pick us up in the village, and advised on restaurants and parking place.
- Great location, on the city center, walking distance to a bakery, restaurants, the Topiary Park. The owner is very kind and helpful.
- Durbuy is beautiful. The accommodation is in the city center and you can have a nice walk to town and restaurants.
- The staff was very kind and helpful. The location was great, near to nice bars, restaurants and to the main attractions. The apartment had a very nice view too. Near by Le 7 cocktail and tapas bar 🙂
Very friendly owner.
Availability of a kitchen.
Good location in the (small) centre
The Guest House
Located in Durbuy, 21 miles from Liège, The Guest House features a restaurant and free WiFi.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city.Spa is 20 miles from The Guest House, and Namur is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 20 miles from The Guest House.
- Very nice, big room, with interesting decor. Comfortable bed, nice shower!
- We received a free upgrade to a suite on arrival without asking. Super quint and central accommodation. Fireplace was a plus! Definitely try out the restaurant in the back courtyard Sept at Juliette. Lovely food, super chill place to sit and just relax.
- The room (we had the room off the courtyard with two floors) was spacious and unique. Bathroom large with beautiful windows. Bed was comfy. Very central location.
on attend de voir d’autres endroits comme celui ci !!!!
on aime ou on aime pas !
disponibilité d’un feu de bois!
- Ontbijt was heerlijk. Diner in hotel victoria super
Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Villa Roma is located in Durbuy.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Liège is 21 miles from Villa Roma, and Spa is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 21 miles from Villa Roma.
- Everything beginning with the welcome from Lynda and Robert until the farewell was outstanding.
- Everything was just fine. My little granddaughter wanted a little time away with “Mormor” – she and I loved it together. The breakfast was scrumptous – the scenery from the breakfast room was SO good for the soul ! Highly recommend
- I can imagine this place as a very good choice for a stay during the busy touristic season. During off-season times the benefits of being in the relatively remote area are somehow vanishing off.
- Our stay in Vila Roma was simply perfect – everything from the super clean, cosy and comfortable room to great breakfast (home made bread and articles from the local providers) and warm welcoming from very kind and helpful owners!
- Beautiful house and a lovely welcome from the hosts with a cold beer! They stored my motor bike in their garage which was nice. The local scenic town of Dorbuy is quaint and no more than 25 minutes walk.Their local beer is worth a go, especially the tripple! Great breakfast with local produce and home made cake.
La maison aux prés
One of our best sellers in Durbuy! La maison aux prés is located in Durbuy, 20 miles from Liège and 19 miles from Spa. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.Namur is 28 miles from La maison aux prés, and La-Roche-en-Ardenne is 13 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The location and landscape surrounding La maison aux prés are wonderful ( for fans of undistrubed nature). The rooms are tastefully decorated and are well equipped. Isabelle (the host) and her husband were extremely nice and hospitable, we even got a ride to the train station.
De Rust de stilte en de mooie ligging….comfortabel…en Vriendelijke mensen!
- Onze vakantie was niet zo goed gestart wegens autopech. Het personeel heeft er echter alles aan gedaan om ons uit de nood te helpen en ons een schitterende vakantie te bezorgen. Ook het ontbijt was dik in orde! Wij waren er met onze hond en 9 maand oude baby; er werd een bedje voorzien, een kinderstoel bij het ontbijt,… Ook onze hond had de nodige speelruimte buiten. Alles was er afgezet, waardoor onze hond niet kon weglopen. Wij hebben heel veel respect voor de uitbaters (vooral Céline) die ons een onvergetelijke vakantie hebben bezorgd.
Petit déjeuner copieux, produits faits maison
Logement confortable et bien équipé
- Het ontbijt was zeer goed,vriendelijke vrouw en proper
Aux Saveurs d’Enneille
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Aux Saveurs d’Enneille is located in Durbuy in the region of Luxembourg Belgique, just 24 miles from Liège. Free private parking is available on site.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Spa is 25 miles from Aux Saveurs d’Enneille, and Namur is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 23 miles from the property.
Excellent breakfast. Room is large and tidy.
- Very nice host, location close to durbuy for those traveling by car. Basic family room but clean and adeaquate
- Pdj très bien servi, tout frais et varié. Chambre comfortable, spacieuse. Sdb simple mais il ne faut pas plus. Et accueil impeccable. À recommander
- kamers voldoende ruim. Ontbijd heel lekker en vers.
- ontbijt was heerlijk vers en divers. allemaal streekproducten en in een mooie setting met lange houten tafel en haardvuur. Zeer leuk
- Excellent breakfast. Room is large and tidy.
Clavier Bed and Quiet
Located in Clavier, 18 miles from Liège, Clavier Bed and Quiet features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom.Durbuy is 8 miles from Clavier Bed and Quiet, and Spa is 24 miles from the property. Liege Airport is 16 miles away.
- Warm welcome. Very clean. Beautiful garden with swimming pool (we could not use due to bad weather).
- Accueil très chaleureux du propriétaire, propreté et confort impeccable
matelas excellents, jardin très agréable
il faisait trop froid pour le jaccuzi et la piscine
propre, bonne infrastructure
charmant accueil, beaucoup de conseils sur la région,
Nous avons été super bien accueilli. Nous avons super bien dormi dans une literie très confortable et très au calme. TB pour la propreté.
- Quartier calme, lit confortable et salle de bains accueillante.
La Vieille Tour
The country side Vieille Tour is a castle farm in spacious grounds with a terrace. La Vieille Tour includes a banquet hall and is a 15 minute drive from Marche-en-Famenne.The classic décor rooms at La Vieille Tour have a private bathroom. Guests have tea making facilities. The surrounding garden provides a calm atmosphere to relax in or stoll around.A continental breakfast buffet is served in the breakfast room.The area around the guesthouse is ideal for cycling, kayaking and horseback riding. La Vieille Tour is a 6 minute drive from the Grottes Mille et Une Nuits.
The tourist city of Durbuy is 6 miles away. Melreux train station is 1,650 feet away.
- The proprietor recommended a lovely walk in the area and helpfully printed out a map of the walk from the internet for us to follow.
- Quiet, clean room with a nice view; friendly owner; good breakfast
Frühstück mit leckeren Croissants und frischem Baguette, Kaffee durchschnittlich, Raum etwas eng;
parking gelegenheid was een pluspunt.
hygiëne was goed
tv was een pluspunt
- De patron heeft voor ons alleen zijn kerstavond opgeofferd en ons een lekker diner voorgeschoteld.
B&B Le Parad’Izier
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, B&B Le Parad’Izier is located in Izier, just 18 miles from Liège. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Durbuy is 6 miles from B&B Le Parad’Izier, and Spa is 15 miles away. Liege Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Receive friendly on arrival.
A very nice location, with rural views.
The room was special than usual.
More like a tree house, really special!
I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Possible to enjoy the heated pool, anytime you like.
Friendly hostess and such a sweet dog :).
A pleasant stay to remember.
- It’s a beautiful property with amazing garden! We were in chalet which is a sort of a treehouse but very comfortable, beautifully decorated with stunning views. I can’t stress enough how beautiful the garden is – it’s more like a park 🙂 the owner is lovely, super helpful and relaxed. And we fell in love with her dog! Would definitely recommend this place especially if you’re looking for a romantic getaway weekend!
- The host was very kind. Breakfast fresh and tasty. The pool was great.
- The hotel was lovely and very comfortable. The lady who’s house it was, was very kind and accommodating and made me and my son very welcome. I would definitely recommend it.
- Friendly welcome in a beautifully quiet location. Great place to relax and unwind.
- Receive friendly on arrival.
Le Presbytère offers accommodations in Hermalle-sous-Huy.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Maastricht is 25 miles from Le Presbytère, and Valkenburg is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Liege Airport, 7 miles from Le Presbytère.
- We booked 2 rooms ( for 5 people) with one being an apartment and the other appears to be a small studio. The property is tastefully decorated. The apartment is huge with a lounge, dining area and a kitchenette. Similarly, the double accommodation also equipped with kitchenette. Using GPS, the location is easy to find. Phillipe, the host is really hospitable and offered lots of advice about travelling in the area.
- Everything its clean, comfortable and convenient. The owners are wonderful and with a kitchen it’s great for self catering. It is in a quiet little village but is very convenient as a base for exploring the area.
- Everything, friendly host made us feel at home, great large room with super facilities, a very happy time.
the garden is wonderful and the house is refurbished with style
the concierge and his wife are very nice people
Staff,owners very friendly and accomadating
15 minute drive to stores etc
next to a beautiful church in country peaceful setting….very quiet
Top Guest Houses In Borlon Belgium Luxembourg Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Borlon Belgium Luxembourg. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!