10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Borela Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Borela Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Borela Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Borela Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Borela Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Borela Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Borela Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Borela Galicia:
One of our best sellers in Pontevedra! Peregrino offers accommodations 10 minutes’ walk from Pontevedra city center, on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route, at Redondela-Pontevedra path.Rooms at Peregrino come with a a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free WiFi.The property has a restaurant serving breakfast, a daily menu and tapas.Pontevedra Bus Station is 200 feet from Peregrino and Pontevedra Train Station is 350 feet away. Bullring Pontevedra is 0.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Peinador Airport, 13 mi from Peregrino.
- Check-in was easy. It’s right on the Camino, so finding it wasn’t a problem. Restaurant on site.
- It is right off the Camino as you enter Pontevedra. The restaurant next to it is good though expensive. It was modern. It had a washer where you could do your wash for 5€ with lines for drying or a dryer for an additional cost.
- I loved the staff, the location on the Camino, and the proximity of an excellent restaurant.
- The room was great. Heaps of room around the beds (we had a quad room) and the bathroom was clean and big.
- Redone clean and great location on the Camino. They are putting in an elevator but it was quiet at night
Casa de Labranza A Rega
Casa de Labranza A Rega is located in Poio. Overlooking Pontevedra Ria, the guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features a TV and telephone, as well as a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a shared lounge and a library available for guests, as well as a garden and furnished terrace.Casa de Labranza A Rega is 5 minutes’ drive from Combarro, offering a variety of bars and Galician restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or water sports.Sanxenxo Beach is 15 minutes by car. Pontevedra is10 minutes’ drive and Vigo Airport is 25 mi from the property.
Great location. Charming building with comfortable rooms lovely swimming pool unexpected.
Host had little English. But was so gracious and helpful it didn’t matter and he is getting quite good and making himself understood. Good breakfast. Made us eggs as requested. Delicious lemon cake and fruits
- The perfect match between accomodation and location. The views from the house are wonderful. The facilities are great!
- The owners and staff were very kind and went out of their way to help us and make recommendations.
This house is very different, being old and full of bric-a-brac. We were upgraded to a suite on arrival and the views were superb. The breakfast, available on short notice, was simple but tasty and the price, 10€ for both of us, reflected this.
On departure, one of the managers noticed my wife was coughing a lot so he went into the garden and cut her a small branch of eucalyptus to keep in the car to help her breathing. A thoughtful and much appreciated gesture and it worked.
The swimming pool was also available but we did not make use of it.
- La amabilidad del propietario y las ganas de hacernos sentir cómodos
- Great location. Charming building with comfortable rooms lovely swimming pool unexpected.
Set in the beautiful Vigo estuary, Hotel Antolin provides attractive accommodations opposite San Simón island. It offers 2 spacious terraces with stunning views of the sea and free parking.Hotel Antolín has an on-site restaurant with an extensive wine menu and serves local traditional cuisine. They also serve breakfast.Hotel Antolin is perfect for a relaxing family holiday, where you can enjoy good food and tranquility.The guest house is located 2.5 mi from Redondela city center and Cesantes Beach. Camino de Santiago is 1.2 mi away.
- Proximity to the waterfront; the “buzz” in the atmosphere while watching kitesurfing from the rooftop patio; watching all the people stroll by!
- Beautiful location and stunning sunset while you watch the kite-surfers. The hotel is old but well-maintained but given the age, bathrooms are very small. Breakfast was very tasty with a very good selection. Staff was extremely helpful giving us a nice short-cut to get back on the Camino.
- Amazing location, yummy food, friendly staff. The breakfast buffet is quite good. I’ve seen some other reviews complain about the distance to the Camino: if you book, do your research (or ask the hotel) how to get there… there is a lovely beachside detour that brings you to and from the Camino, and the whole thing probably adds less than a km to the normal route.
- Beautiful location on the beach. A bit if a walk from the camino, but well worth it.
- Stayed overnight while walking the Camino Portugues. The hotel is about 1.5km off the path, but the peaceful location directly on the water is worth the detour! Hotel staff were very friendly and know how to take care of their guests. Room was clean and comfortable, with a beautiful a view out over the water. Great tapas for dinner (plus a fancy gin & tonic made with local Galician gin); extensive breakfast selection.
Hostal Encanto Anduriña
Set in the Galician countryside, near the Portuguese Border, Hostal Encanto Anduriña features rooms with free Wi-Fi and hot tub shower. It features an open air swimming pool for children.Featuring a rustic décor, each room is fitted with wooden sloping ceilings and parquet flooring. It provides a pleasant seating area with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and floor-to-ceiling windows.Guest can enjoy local Galician cuisine in the Encanto Anduriña’s hostal. There is also a bar. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.Guest will get a discount for the Mondariz-Balneario Spa, a 5-minute drive from the complex. Vigo airport is 17 mi away.Free private parking is available on site.
- La cama, el cuarto de baño y la amabilidad de la dueña.
- El trato ha sido muy familiar y cercano. Habitaciones tranquilas en plena naturaleza y muy limpias. Además tuvimos bizcocho casero para desayunar. Sin duda lugar recomendable.
- El personal es muy amable y te da muchas facilidades. La ubicación es perfecta para un fin de semana de descanso ya que está rodeado de naturaleza y no hay ruidos de ciudad, todo tranquilidad.
- La estancia fue agradable y la habitación amplia y cómoda con vistas a las montañas. La terraza un lujo.
- La proprete. La sympathie et l’attention au detail. J’ai oublie mon dentifrice et la propietaire y avez deja pense. Une attention qu’on ne trouve pas meme dans les meilleurs hotels.
Featuring a garden, Araxadal is located in Pontevedra, 12 miles from Pontevedra Bus Station. Among the various facilities of this property are a terrace and a bar. The property is 12 miles from Provincial Museum of Pontevedra and 12 miles from San Francisco Monastery.At the guesthouse, each room is equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower, while selected rooms also feature a patio. The rooms feature a closet.Pazo de Cultura is 12 miles from Araxadal, while Bullring Pontevedra is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 31 miles from the accommodation.
rio cerca para bañarte
pueblo tranquila con buena gente
- La comida muy buena y buen precio, zona muy tranquila y personal amable, la dueña y el dueño muy simpática y agradable, habitación amplia y limpia
- La atención recibida por parte del personal fue exquisita y muy familiar.Muy acogedores.Nos facilitaban información de lugares y restaurantes.La cocinera Pepita excelente.Miguel extraordinario y Laura fantástica y maravillosa.Buena limpieza.Muy recomendable.Una experiencia q jamás olvidaremos.Hemos encontrado allí una familia extraordinaria .El entorno precioso. Playas fluviales muy cercanas.Amenazamos con volver!!!
- El pueblo es un sitio muy tranquilo, lo mejor el rio
- Wer die Ruhe und Abgeschiedenheit mag und die Ruhe auch geniessen kann, der ist hier genau richtig. Ein herrliches Fleckchen Erde mit lieben, freundlichen Menschen, die die Unterkunft betreuen! Der Garten und der nahe gelegene Bach laden zum verweilen ein und um einfach die Seele baumeln zu lassen, ist dieser Ort perfekt. Für uns nach dem Trubel in Vivo und Pontevedra genau das richtige. Wer nicht allzugrosse Ansprüche an die Küche stellt, wird von einem guten, reichhaltigen Essen zufrieden gestellt werden.
- rio cerca para bañarte
Located in Bora, O quinteiro has free WiFi. Among the various facilities are barbecue facilities and a garden. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Rooms are equipped with air conditioning, and certain rooms at O quinteiro have a terrace. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including fishing and hiking.Vigo is 21 miles from O quinteiro, while Pontevedra is 4.3 miles away. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 23 miles from the guesthouse.
- Host fantastico gentile e premuroso. La casa è stata ristrutturata con una attenzione ai dettagli e con molto gusto e in armonia con la tipologia e L’epoca della casa stessa, complimenti sinceri all’ Host
- Preciosa casa y trato inmejorable. El desayuno muy rico y completo. Zona muy tranquila y muy bien conectada para desplazarse hacia otros destinos. 100% recomendable.
- Fernando una persona encantadora y amable, siempre dispuesto a ayudar en todo lo que necesites. Instalaciones maravillosas, nuevas y decoradas con mucho gusto. La casa es preciosa!!! Un lugar totalmente recomendable y con una increíble relación calidad precio!!!
Alojamiento muy recomendable.
El alojamiento en general (habitación, bajo, zonas comunes,…) Más bonito que en las fotos. Nos gustó mucho.
Fernando fue un gran anfitrión, muy amable y siempre con mucha predisposición a ayudar.
El desayuno muy rico también.
- Fernando una persona 10 con sus clientes, desde el primer momento de llegar. La casa muy bien situada, comoda, ideal por su ubicacion. Habitaciones muy comodas y limpias, desayuno perfecto. Sin duda recomendable. Hemos tenido una estancia “10”. Sin ninguna duda si volvomemos a Galicia, volveremos a O Quinteiro. Gracias Fernando por todo.
Pensión Casa Maruja
Pensión Casa Maruja is located in Pontevedra, a few steps from Pontevedra Town Hall and a few steps from Basilica Santa Maria. Around a few steps from Teatro Principal, the property is also 1.2 miles away from Pazo de Cultura and offers free WiFi. Provincial Museum of Pontevedra is 1.6 miles away.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views.Pontevedra Bus Station is 1.8 miles from Pensión Casa Maruja, while San Francisco Monastery is 1.8 miles from the property. Vigo Airport is 20 miles away.
- Great location in the heart of the city. It is on a city square, families were out and kids playing. It was a little noisy but were able to sleep.
- Very spacious room and comfortable. Since it was in the middle of a busy city and we were on the ground floor on a city square, it was quite noisy at night (and even still when we woke up the next morning), but that’s why I bring ear plugs!
- Perfecto for the Camino. Clean and right in the plaza
Alicia, the receptionist was AMAZING. Thigh we spoke no Spanish and she spoke no English she managed to get us checked in with ease and laughter, AND she got us bookings for the next two nights in two successive towns.
The room was everything it promised to be
- Rooms were nice and clean, beds were comfortable, the bathroom was a decent size and we could check in early!
Clara Home is located in Pontevedra, 5 miles from Pontevedra Bus Station and 6 miles from Provincial Museum of Pontevedra. The property is around 6 miles from San Francisco Monastery and 6 miles from Bullring Pontevedra. Pontevedra Town Hall is 7 miles away and Basilica Santa Maria is 7 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, every room includes a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath.Clara Home has a terrace.Teatro Principal is 7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vigo Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Clara is wonderful. Good base for a couple of nights
- quiet (except for animals in the morning, like rooster and dog). being able to dry clothes in the garden in the sun. friendly people.being able to park the car without cost.
- Ls belleza de la decoracion y la amplitud de los cuartos
- Las habitaciones estaban decoradas con cierto gusto, se notaba el toque personal.
Sitio tranquilo y limpio.
Clara muy atenta y simpatica.
Set in Poio, Casa Fuentes features a bar and rooms with free WiFi. It is 2.5 mi from Pontevedra, and a 20-minute walk from Combarro and its beaches.Each simply decorated room at Casa Fuentes has heating and a TV. There is also a private bathroom.The guest house is located next to Seara do Rio’s football stadium and the nearest golf club is 3.7 mi away.Casa Fuentes offers easy access to the AP9 Motorway. Vigo and Sanxenxo can be reached in within 25 minutes by car.
- The owners of Casa Fuentes are truly delightful, going out of their way to make sure that you have a great stay. We were able to arrive before official check-in to leave our bags (on our way to catch the ferry to the Islas Cíes) and when we returned that evening, sunburned and tired, we enjoyed a lovely dinner in their bar. While the menu is not that extensive, everything is made fresh by the owners with great attention to detail. Many of the products used are grown by the family too, including the grapes for their homemade albariño wine. The room and bathroom were very spacious and clean and the double windows ensured a quiet night. Breakfast was another great meal and included fruit from their trees, fresh-squeezed juice, and a homemade cake. It is clear that Maricarmen puts a lot of love into her cooking. She gave us directions to walk to Combarro and let us leave the car behind while we did so. It was a wonderful stay!
- Buen desayuno de tostada con pan con tomate en buen ban tostado gallego, mas bolleria.y un estupendo ColaCao, lo mejor para empezar el dia e irte de visita a los bonitos pueblos de alrededor, como Combarro, a tan solo tres quilometros.
- El trato personal, la amabilidad y las atenciones. Valoramos muy favorablemente la limpieza .
- El trato es inmejorable, ya es la segunda vez que vamos y volveremos! Es nuestro alojamiento “oficial” para asistir al festival Armadiña de Combarro. Aunque queda a unos minutos a pie de Combarro pues merece la pena.
- Todo perfecto! Las habitaciones muy limpias, amplias y la cama cómoda. El desayuno muy bueno con fruta, tostadas, croissants, bollería o huevos fritos y zumo natural. En el bar picamos unas tapas bonísimas con unos vinos excelentes de la zona. El personal muy amable y muy familiar. Es un sitio recomendable!
Hogar del Puerto
Set next to Combarro Beach, this family-run hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a bar with seafront terrace and a characteristic Galician restaurant. All rooms include a TV and wonderful sea views.Rooms at El Hogar del Puerto have simple country-style décor and tiled floors. All rooms include central heating and a private bathroom with amenities.El Hogar del Puerto is just 350 feet from Combarro Marina, in Galicia’s beautiful Rias Baixas region. The historic town of Pontevedra and the pretty seaside resort of Sanxenxo are both within a 15-minute drive.
- Nice big room in a great location. Shower head was wonderful.
- The hotel is just a stone’s throw away from the port.
- The place where is located is marvelous and quite peaceful to sleep at night.
- Great location and overall very good price/quality proportion.
- this old school family hotel, was everything i needed. climbing up to the room with ocean view, beautiful art. cleen and artistic rooms. and the family is so nice and welcoming- i highly recomand
Top Guest Houses In Borela Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Borela Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Borela Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Borela Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!