10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bonanza Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bonanza Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bonanza Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bonanza Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bonanza Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bonanza Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bonanza Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bonanza Andalucía:
Hostal Campo Nuevo
One of our top picks in Sanlúcar de Barrameda.Featuring free WiFi, a terrace and a sun terrace, Hostal Campo Nuevo offers accommodations 2,300 feet from the center of Sanlúcar de Barrameda, 31 mi from Cádiz.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 14 mi from Hostal Campo Nuevo, while El Puerto de Santa María is 14 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 mi from Hostal Campo Nuevo.
- Lovely traditional Spanish style small hotel. Clean and comfortable. Reception staff very helpful despite our poor Spanish. Good central location but peaceful.
Staff was very friendly!
The beach was 18 min by walking.
We past a good relaxing time!
- the rooms are set around a traditional Andalucian interior patio, so there are no external views. The patio is however very charming with its tiling and plants and, like the room, spotlessly clean.
The hotel is lovely – individual rooms round a little courtyard. It is a pleasant walk to the centre of Sanlucar or to the beach. There are shops nearby and lovely little cafes and taverns for food.
We had a family emergency and had to return home to Ireland early. Isabel (the owner) could not have been kinder, more thoughtful or more helpful. She went out of her way to arrange taxis and help us book flights, and was up very, very early to make sure we got away. I can’t thank her enough for that.
But even besides that, the hotel has a lovely atmosphere. Isabel’s son gave us loads of advice about where to eat and where to go. I suppose if you want 5 star luxury then this might not be the place. If you want a clean, comfortable, well-run hotel with personality and excellent staff then you will love The Hostal Campo Nuevo
- Great breakfast very friendly staff lovely building
Hostal La Casa Sanlúcar
One of our best sellers in Sanlúcar de Barrameda! Offering a sun terrace and views of the city, La Casa Sanlúcar is located in Sanlúcar de Barrameda in the Andalucía Region, 17 mi from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire.Jerez de la Frontera is 14 mi from La Casa Sanlúcar, while El Puerto de Santa María is 14 mi away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- Very clean, nice decor, comfortable bed, nice illumination, well located, kind and helpful staff.
- A charming room with French door. The staff at La Casa Sanlucar was very nice and helpful, arranging transportation and making reservations for flamenco shows. They also prepared us beautiful breakfast. Wifi worked great.
- Very well situated in the center of the town, the room very clean and excellent decoration! The staff really helpful and all the info they gave us came in very useful! Highly recomendable to all visitors.
- Everything was perfect, most of all outstandingly kind staff and excellent breakfast.
- The delight of a quality, boutique hotel – far better than expected. The genuine, warm, helpful reception (Paco) was above and beyond the normal. To be carefully explained (over a glass of Manzanilla – complimentary) the best tapas bars, the best tapas in each & what to pay was so appreciated. The rooms are modern, the beds are very, very comfortable, the en-suite bathrooms excellent. This hostel/hotel will now be first choice in Sanlucar. Do note to book their private parking in advance, we didn’t and used the nearby public parking. Mentioning this Paco asked for our ticket, stamped it with the hotel insignia to ensure we received a discounted rate.
Hostal Casa Limon
Casa Limón is located in Sanlúcar de Barrameda, 2,450 feet from the beach. This property offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi and a private patio.The rooms at Casa Limón feature charming white décor. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Sanlúcar and the surrounding area. There is also a safe at reception.You can take a boat to Matalascañas and the Doñana National Park from the jetty located 2,800 feet from the house. Jerez is 25 minutes’ drive away and you can drive to Cádiz in around 40 minutes.
We enjoyed a more than excellent stay at casa limon. Every little detail shows the excellent care Alberto and his wife take to make the place enjoyable. All the details are just right, making you really feel they’re motivated to run a nice place, and they succeed in doing so. The rooms are spotless, very well decorated and very pleasant to relax (including a very nice private patio). The breakfast is the best we ever had in Spain, (and maybe even outside of Spain) fresh fruit salad, good yoghurt, fresh bread from the local panaderia, biological eggs,… you name it. A very nicely decorated table too.
Alberto is a superb host and gave us exellent (and honest) advice on local restaurants and beaches, and was a great help when we run into some car problems during our stay.
In short, casa limon is a must stay in SanLucar!
Lovely, stylish interior, with a fabulous private garden with the room. Alberto is a great host! Perfect location, easy walking distance to the old town and the beach.
We loved it and can’t recommend it enough!
We have just come back from a wonderful 3 night stay at Casa Limon.
Alberto was a fantastic host providing lots of local recommendations and welcoming us into his home.
Casa Limon is a little sanctuary, so peaceful and cool but only a 5 minute walk from the squares and restaurants of vibrant Sanlucar. It is beautifully decorated with wonderful art and quirky objects apparently chosen by Alberto’s wife-it is like a jewel box full of vibrant colour!
If you’re visiting Sanlucar, don’t look any further than Casa Limon. You’ll love it.
Julie & Russ Prior
- Beautiful place to stay and very friendly host! He gave us a detailed introduction to places in town and made wonderful breakfast!
- Well decorated, comfortable rooms, friendly owner. Small but quirky – only 3 lettable rooms. Well located and walkable into town.
- We enjoyed a more than excellent stay at casa limon. Every little detail shows the excellent care Alberto and his wife take to make the place enjoyable. All the details are just right, making you really feel they’re motivated to run a nice place, and they succeed in doing so. The rooms are spotless, very well decorated and very pleasant to relax (including a very nice private patio). The breakfast is the best we ever had in Spain, (and maybe even outside of Spain) fresh fruit salad, good yoghurt, fresh bread from the local panaderia, biological eggs,… you name it. A very nicely decorated table too.
Aposentos is located in Sanlúcar de Barrameda and features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities and a garden. Certain accommodations at the property have a terrace with a pool view.Some rooms come with a kitchenette with a microwave and a toaster.Jerez de la Frontera is 15 miles from the guesthouse, while El Puerto de Santa María is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 22 miles from Aposentos.
- Beautiful part of an old house with roof terrace (excellent view over the city), lovely garden (incl.an ancient pool) and very nearby to the city center of Sanlucar with lots of Tapas Bars and shops!
- El pueblo de Sanlúcar siempre, el trato de Ma Teresa ( dueña) y amabilidad de Maria persona q nos recepcionó siempre disponible. La facilidad en disponer pleno de las instalaciones con total privacidad. La tranquilidad y paz.
- Amplia habitación en la azotea, con baño, pequeña cocina con nevera, fregadero y nevera, sofá, TV… y la terraza grande y bonita
- Edifici antigament senyorial i ben situat a la part antiga
- La situación del alojamientos es perfecta, en pleno centro.
Hostal El Faro
One of our best sellers in Chipiona! This lovely 20th-century house is set in a quiet residential area, yards from Chipiona Beach. Free WiFi is offered on site and there are lovely terraces.Hostal El Faro is only 1,650 feet from the center of Chipiona. There are views from the guest house of some of the tallest lighthouses in Spain.Nearby sights include the Doñana National Park. Excursions to the park can be booked at reception.Rooms at Hostal El Faro have lots of natural light. They all offer a safe, a mini-bar and air conditioning.
- Friendly staff, Lin kept the coffee coming in the morning!
- The staff were extremely friendly and helpful – probably overall the best place I stayed in Spain. Even went out of their way to find gluten-free bread for breakfast! I honestly don’t know how the stay could have been better – other than having the time to stay longer.
I have had a gorgeous time there in the “El Faro”. I choose the offer for the pickup from airport Jerez. Manuel was my tourguide on this day. He gave me lots of advices for my stay in Chipiona – where to eat, what to eat and where to go. I was really happy with that and appreciated it very much. Thanks to you Manuel again.
My room was room no. 9, which I was very happy with. There was no reason for any complaints.
The breakfast was great to and I was happy with that – I had not the feeling that there was anything missing.
The staff in the hostel was wonderful, helpful and very friendly and they did everything that I felt well.
Thanks for everything – I guess this hasnt been my last time in the hostal.
- Traditional cozy style. Small but lovely room with balcony overlooking lighthouse.
- The best shower we ever had in a hotel! It was also superclean. On our first day we unfortunately broke the key for our room, but that was no problem and the next day we immediately got a new one. We really liked our room and you are at the lighthouse and at the beach within minutes. There are also some nice restaurants around the area. We had a balcony with our room and it was nice to have breakfast (self-arranged) there. If you’re unlucky with the weather the hostal provides umbrellas that you can lend.
This small guest house offers bright, air-conditioned rooms with a TV, fridge and private bathroom. It is 650 feet from La Regla Beach, in the traditional fishing town of Chipiona.Hostal Avenida has a characteristic Andalusian patio, decorated with colorful tiles. Rooms offer simple tiled floors and wooden furniture.The Avenida is located just 1,300 feet from the Faro de Chipiona, Spain’s tallest lighthouse. You can find various shops and restaurants in central Chipiona, a 10-minute walk away. Jerez de la Frontera is only 19 mi away.
- Bed was goed ,afstand naar strand en restaurant kortbij .
- El frigorífico, el armario lleno de perchas, el patio, la limpieza y la tranquilidad e independencia de la que se disfruta, aparcamiento justito en la puerta, playa, restaurantes, telepizza, discotecas… a 5 minutos escasos andando.
- Fui en septiembre, por lo que el precio fue muy asequible.
- Esta muy bien todo, encantado la abitacion es para no fumadores pero solo al salir de la puerta hay un patio con barias mesas y ceniceros
- La habitacion era perfecta y super comoda..y todo serca la playa el centro etc..repetiremos 😘😘
Tranvía Beach House
Hostal Tranvía is located on the Playa de Regla beach in Chipiona, Andalusia. Some of the rooms have balconies with sea views.All of the large rooms in the Tranvía have air conditioning, private bathrooms with bath, TV and fridge. WiFi is available at reception and in the terrace.Breakfast can be found in the nearby Hostal Montserrat. During the summer Hostal Montserrat also serves meals.Jerez de la Frontera is about 12 mi away, while Cádiz is about 16 mi away.
Perfect location, just on the beach, a couple of minutes to the lighthouse. On-street parking.
Chipiona is very calming place (in October). This hotel is the best place to feel it.
- perfect location, beach in front of the door, calm at night, you can hear only the sea 🙂 walk to center only 10 minutes. room very clean + soap and towels for free (in many hotels you pay). very friendly staff . thank you again.
- we’ve stayed before it’s a small family run business clean and friendly, breakfast was lovely.
- Die Lage ist sensationell, direkt gegenüber vom Strand. Super Sonnenuntergänge, ein Traum.
- Las vistas al mar y la cercanía a la playa la chica de recepción un encanto
- Perfect location, just on the beach, a couple of minutes to the lighthouse. On-street parking.
Hostal Gran Capitan
One of our best sellers in Chipiona! Located just 500 feet from Chipiona’s Cruz del Mar Beach, Hostal Gran Capitan offers a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. Each air-conditioned room has a private bathroom and TV.Gran Capitan Guest House is a characteristic Andalusian building with a central courtyard. Rooms feature tiled floors and a work desk. Hairdryers can be requested from reception, where staff can also arrange bike rental and provide information about the area.Set in the center of Chipiona, the Gran Capitan is a 10-minute walk from Chipiona Lighthouse. There are numerous bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets. Jerez de la Frontera is 19 mi away and Cadiz is around 31 mi away.
- Lovely location. Staff very helpful and friendly. Accomadation traditional and comfortable.
- We arrived later than expected but had a fantastic welcome and were even offered a choice of rooms. Everyone was lovely and prepared to chat with us in spite of our halting Spanish! Great hotel, full of charm, two minutes away from a lovely square and the town centre. Would recommend it to anyone.
- We loved this little hotel. It is very traditional, quiet and pretty in an excellent location being a short walk from the seafront and the town. Also beautiful Greenway to cycle along to Rota.
- Lovely room, on the small side but everything you could want really. Good location with free parking nearby
- The room was very basic and very clean. Fit my needs perfectly. The best part of this property is the staff. Very friendly people – I’m a native english speaker and my spanish and german are poor at best – but we were able to communicate using the three! I love Chipiona, and I found this property to be utterly charming. Great location in the old section just off the walking street, the church and the beach boardwalk. I highly recommend this property.
Hostal Sevillana I
This traditional Andalusian guest house is located 1,650 feet from Regla Beach in pretty Chipiona. It offers unique, air-conditioned rooms with a fridge and private bathroom, 5 minutes’ walk from the center.Rooms at Hostal Sevillana I feature vibrant décor, with large murals of landscape scenes. Each includes a TV, central heating and private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and Sevillana I serves traditional, regional cuisine for lunc, served in the bright, Andalusian patio-style dining room. The property also has 2 cozy reading and TV lounges.The property is 8 minutes’ walk from Chipiona Lighthouse and 10 minutes’ walk from the marina and Cruz del Mar Beach.Sevillana I is 19 mi from Jerez and 45 minutes’ drive from Jerez Airport. You can reach Cadiz by car in around 1 hour.
En general todo bien, el alojamiento reune lo necesario para pasar un finde de semana.
Llegamos antes de la hora prevista y nuestra habitación ya estaba lista, todo muy limpio.
La dueña muy amable y siempre pendiente de todo.
- Centrico al lado de todo, muy silencioso. Camas confortables. Trato exquisito. Repetiremos.
- La amabilidad de la persona que nos atendio,todo muy limpio y poco ruido.
La amabilidad del personal .
Pedimos marcjar el dia de salida por la tarde y no nos pusieron ningun problema.
- La calidad de los colchones, puesto que buscas un buen descanso
- En general todo bien, el alojamiento reune lo necesario para pasar un finde de semana.
Hostal Victoria Mar
This guest house is 1,000 feet from Regla Beach and 150 feet from Chipiona center. There is public parking nearby, and all air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All rooms at Hostal Victoria Mar are soundproofed and some have a private balcony. Guests can request a safe and microwave from reception. Rooms are decorated in fresh, pastel colors and feature a private bathroom.The Victoria Mar has a sun terrace where guests can relax. Staff can arrange an airport transfer on request.Jerez de la Frontera is a 30-minute drive away, and Cadiz can be reached in just under an hour.
- Relajante y el centro y monumentos muy bonitos y con ganas de volver gracias
- La habitación no era muy grande pero la decoración y la manera de situar los muebles lo disimulaba , la cama era muy cómoda, me gustó mucho que hubiera nevera, la decoración de habitación muy moderna y bonita, muy buena ubicación , desde el primer momento tuvieron confianza plena en nosotros.
Lo que más me gustó,fue la limpieza. Entrar y oler a limpio tanto en recepción como en la habitación y las toallas es un gusto. Además las habitaciones estupendas,con todas las comodidades y muy amplias.
Las personas que regentan aquello también muy amables y atentas.
Por último,otra cosa a su favor es que hacen lad habitaciones diariamente.
- La habitación muy grande. La cama súper cómoda, el personal muy agradable, tranquilo sin nada de ruidos y eso q la habitación estaba muy cerca de recepción, el patio muy grande, el baño genial, todo muy limpio, repetiremos, nos encantó, cerca de la playa y del centro.
- Me gusto todo, la limpieza, la habitacion muy ordenada y muy nuevo todo. El personal estaba muy atento a todo para que nl nos faltara de nada.
Top Guest Houses In Bonanza Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bonanza Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bonanza Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bonanza Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!