10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bolonia Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Bolonia Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bolonia Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bolonia Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bolonia Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bolonia Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bolonia Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bolonia Andalucía:
Set at the beachfront of Bolonia Beach, Hostal Rios features simple rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a small garden, a restaurant and a café.Hostal Rios’ simple rooms have a TV. There is also a private bathroom. Some rooms have sea or garden views.Guests can enjoy Spanish cuisine in the Rios’ restaurant. There is a small selection of bars and cafés in the center of Lentiscal, a 5-minute walk away.Tarifa is a 25-minute drive from the guest house, while Zahara de los Atunes is approximately 19 mi away. Algeciras, Cádiz and Chiclana de la Frontera can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- The hotel is localized just in fron of beach. Its far from the city center but if you want a place to relax and enjoy is the perfect place
- The property absolutely exceeded our expectations, everything was lovely. Amazing breakfast, very kind staff, superb view of the sea. Excellent service and location.
- The view from the terraced area of the room was spot on, the breakfast was good, even though the staff did not speak English and my Spanish is rubbish they were helpful. Great food in the restaurant and good prices.
- Very clean and well kept. Good location on the beach to explore the area. Great food in the local restaurants and rios at lunch time. Breakfast is coffee or tea orange juice 2 x toast with jams pate and tomatoes. Very spanish which we liked. Not much English spoke. We had a garden view room which we were glad of over beach view as gave more privacy.
- Very close to beach. Included breakfast was great! Good food in hotel restaurant, must try local lemon fish! Friendly staff. Clean room.
La Posada De Lola
Featuring a charming garden with Balinese-style chill-out areas, La Posada De Lola is located in El Lentiscal, less than a 5-minute walk from the beach.This relaxing guest house offers double rooms with a private or a shared bathroom including shower. In addition to the garden, there is a covered outside lounge area with cushioned seats and benches.A restaurant and small supermarket are located beside the guest house, and Montenmedio Golf Club is a 30-minute drive from the guest house.La Breña y Marismas Del Barbate Nature Reserve is a 45-minute drive away, and the coastal town of Tarifa is 12 mi away. A 45-minute drive will take you to Gibraltar International Airport.
- The Hostel owner was very friendly and very attentive for our needs. Very comfy bed!! The hotel’s garden is awesome with several big comfy sofas, tables in the shade, and it is just 50 meters from the beautiful Bolognia beach. We would definitely stay next time, again!!
- Our stay at La Posada de Lola was fantastic, we had an amazing time. The Posada is very restful with a great chill out garden lots of shady beds to relax out of the sun and unwind. They provide guests with a small cafe area where you can relax and have coffee, and drinks and let you connect with their free Wifi. Lola and her son Juan are amazing guests, will be returning for sure..
- I liked the room and the garden, very good atmosphere, very peaceful place.
- The Patio with the cats is magic, location was great, it was quiet (although rooms are poorly soundproofed), very clean service and beds are made every day.
- La ubicación, el jardín es genial y ofrece una alternativa al descanso. Las habitaciones las preparan todos los días en la estancia de una semana que estuvimos y los baños están muy limpios
One of our top picks in Zahara de los Atunes – and a guest favorite.
Set on a cliff and offering spectacular views of Los Alemanes beach, this modern design property features air-conditioned rooms overlooking the ocean, a shared outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi throughout.Villa Mathesis is located in Atlanterra, a quiet neighborhood only 2.5 mi from Zahara de los Atunes. Each room features a contemporary and minimalist décor and has a private terrace and a well-equipped bathroom.The property has a sun terrace and a dining area.Tarifa and the Strait of Gibraltar can be reached in less than 45 minutes’ drive from Villa Mathesis.
- The whole stay just was amazing: stunning view on the ocean, phantasmic room, great infinity pool, the nearby beaches of the Costa de la Luz, the privacy and rest, the hospitality of Gotzan and the delicious breakfast. There really is nothing of which you can say it could be improved. Just the ‘nec plus ultra’!
- The rooms were clean, comfortable, well appointed and amazing views. The breakfast was wonderful and served in the main living area which has a panoramic view of the fabulous coast line in Zahara . The hosts were extremely accomadating !
- Everything fantastic. Gotzon is a very gracious host who will make you feel as if his home were yours. Maria Carmen, I don’t believe I have ever had a more warm and heart felt Buenos Dias anywhere. Great breakfast home baked breads fresh juice wonderfull.Also found some great beer in the bodega !! Both beaches world class and barely occupied very short walk from the property. Nearby restaurants In Zahara de los Atunes and Barbate are top of the line several are Michelin star worthy with out question. I would go far out of my way to enjoy a stay with Gotzon and Maria Carmen again and fully intend to do so
- Villa Mathesis is an incredible place to stay. The villa is gorgeous, the view is amazing, and hospitality is top notch. Our stay there was one of the highlights of our 3 week trip.
- Amazing stay. This place is a gem and highly recommend for couples. Best place ever to disconnect from the world enjoying the infinity pool and the sound of the waves at night.
Hostal El Levante
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hostal El Levante is located 1,650 feet from Playa de los Lances Beach, 1.2 mi from Tarifa. This guest house features free parking and some rooms with terraces.El Levante’s rooms have simple, bright décor and tiled floors. Most have a private terrace with table and chairs.Guests can enjoy breakfast in the café-bar which has a terrace and views of the Levante’s gardens. Free WiFi access is available in every room.El Levante is ideally located for windsurfing and kitesurfing. Other activities in the area include walking, cycling and horse riding.The guest house has easy access to many of the Costa de la Luz’s beaches and Morocco is a just a short boat trip from nearby Tarifa. The Levante is just over an hours’ drive from Cádiz.
- Cozy, comfortable, clean. Lots of parking and great area.
Quiet location with access to Tarifa Centro and the ferries to Tangier. Good breakfast selections
Great Italian restaurant close by
Very helpful staff, thoroughly researched tours and ferry availability for us
- The host was very friendly and accommodating. There was an excellent restaurant close by. The beds were comfortable and the price was perfect
- This is a very clean and spacious room but it is basic. Great value for money.
- Perfect location, great hotel for the price! Breakfast was included, nice and light starter for the day.
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hostal Tarifa offers a privileged location, only 5 minutes’ walk from both the beach and Tarifa’s old town. It features air-conditioned rooms, free WiFi and on-site private parking for an extra cost.Rooms offer plenty of natural light and come with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with toiletries.There is a 24-hour reception and a bar. Other facilities include a luggage storage and a vending machine with snacks and drinks.Hostal Tarifa is 5 minutes’ walk from the harbor. Here you can take a ferry to Tanger.
A short walk to old town Tarifa,
A short drive to the port,
Staff general friendly (better if you speak Spanish)
- Underground parking for our motorcycles. Very friendly staff who were happy to make coffee before the cafe officially opened at 8. Great balcony on our room, but I think there’s only 3 rooms that have them.
- I upgraded to a double bed and received two single twins, luckily my friend let me down so it was only me and didn’t end up being a problem. I didn’t let the staff know as it wasn’t important, however I’m sure if I had of informed them, they would have accommodated me. Lovely staff and brilliant location, nice and clean.
- Very nice and cozy. The heater in the room is very efficient. Room is clean and comfortable. Receptionist is very friendly.
- Good location 5 minute walk from Olde Towne, very clean utilitarian rooms, helpful front desk staff
- Private parking,
Hostal El Espinel
Hostal El Espinel is located in the town center of Zahara de los Atunes, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. Its guest rooms have air conditioning and flat-screen TVs.The Espinel features a restaurant specialized on regional food and rice dishes. There is also a terrace where meals and drinks can be served. There is free Wi-Fi and air conditioning throughout.Each room at this guest house has a private bathroom and a wardrobe, while some of them have a balcony or a terrace. Cleaning and change of towels is done daily and bed linen is changed every 3 days.The Castle of Zahara de los Atunes and the Palace of Jadraza are only 800 feet away from Hostal El Espinel. Barbate is 6.2 mi away. There is a free parking nearby.
Me gusto la ubicación,,de todo muy cerca y a pie de playa,,
Super comodo y muy agradable el propietario!!!
Limpió y la camay almohadas muy buena calidad,,es muy importante!!!
- La habitacion se encuentra en un hostal muy bien situado, y estaba muy limpio.
- Teníamos reservada una habitación que nos cambiaron amablemente cuando se dieron cuenta de que llevabamos un bebé.
La ubicación del alojamiento es inmejorable, en el mismo centro del pueblo y al lado de la playa. Para dejar el coche y olvidarte de el.
Su dueño, Paco, muy atento con sus huéspedes y muy amable. Si quieres pasar unos días en Zahara, no lo dudes. Camas cómodas y limpio todo.
- La ubicación es perfecta y el personal que nos atendió también. Repetiremos en nuestra próxima visita. Relación calidad-precio de 10 y todo muy limpio
- Me gusto la ubicación,,de todo muy cerca y a pie de playa,,
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Just 350 feet from Tarifa’s main beach, Hospedaje Villanueva features a communal sun terrace with sea views. Located on the edge of Tarifa’s old town, it is surrounded by cafés, bars and restaurants.Each simple room at Hospedaje Villanueva has heating, a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms offer views of the sea and the Moroccan coast. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Many kite surfing, windsurfing and surfing schools can be found nearby. Ferries to Morocco leave from the port, a 3-minute walk away.Guzman Castle is 350 feet from the guest house. Tarifa Bus Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- It was clean and conveniently located. The folks were pleasant
- Amazing balcony. Nice staff. Great location to port
It is within walking distance of the ferry port. The staff was super helpful even though we had to communicate via Google Translate. They even let us store one of our luggage at a locked storage room next to the hostel overnight after checking out so we didn’t have to carry both luggage to Tangier, Morocco for an overnight visit there!
Beds were very comfortable!
- Great location, attractive Space, and easy to check in and out.
- Great staff- they were very professional and made my stay comfortable. The terrace has a pretty view of the Mediterranean and Morocco. Location is convenient to the historic part of town and the port.
Located in the main street of Barbate, just 10 minutes’ walk from sandy Carmen Beach of Barbate, Hostal Barbate offers a bar and snack bar serving local seafood snacks. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Each air-conditioned room includes a TV and wardrobe.Various shops and supermarkets can be found within a 5-minute walk of the property.Breña Nature Reserve is 5 minutes’ drive from the hotel and Cadiz is an hour’s drive away.
- A sizable room for the price, and nice bathroom and shower
- Basic room, does the job, noisy location. Not a pretty town to visit, ok for a stopover. Neighbouring towns nicer
- A very basic hostal but clean and very cheap.You get what you pay for.
- Simple room with all you need! Even soap/shampoo is being provided! Very friendly staff! Nice that they have a restaurant where you can have a snack at very affordable prices! Would stay here again!
- The place is easy to find. Room service was very nice. But honestly, what you pay for is the location – about 15 minutes walk from the beach. The hotel is very basic, recently we’ve been to slightly better ones for significantly less money. One of the three nights we stayed there was no hot water. But the next day the guy at the reception was surprised, seems like it happened only to us. Apart from the beach there is nothing to do in Barbate, so if you are planning just the beach, I do recommend the place (just because I am not sure there is something else of this price). Anyway, the water was not clear – the beaches with clear water were Bolonia and Playa de los Alemanes, so you might consider Zahara de los Atunes instead of Barbate for example (we haven’t tried the hotels there, just sharing the thoughts, if I had a chance to choose now 🙂 )
Hostal Doña Lola Marina
Hostal Doña Lola Marina is just 500 feet from the beach in the fishing town of Zahara de los Atunes. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Doña Lola Marina feature tiled floors and simple, modern décor. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Tarifa, a popular destination for kitesurfing, is a 40-minute drive from the Doña Lola Marina. You can drive to the charming hilltop town of Vejer de la Frontera in 20 minutes.Guests have free access to the facilities at the Hotel Doña Lola Zahara, which include an outdoor pool and hot tub.
- Very nice and clean hostel belonging to the bigger hotel. It’s possible to use swimming pool. Regular cleaning, like in a hotel.
- Hostal céntrico, cerquita de la playa y de bares y restaurantes. Muy tranquilo y funcional. Estupendo para pasar un fin de semana en Zahara. El personal muy atento y agradable. El hostal forma parte de un hotel que está a la entrada del pueblo y cuyas instalaciones puedes disfrutar igualmente, incluída la piscina. Muy recomendable en todos los sentidos.
- La proximidad a La playa y al centro, y la limpieza.
- El colchón de la cama, un horror durisimo similar a una tabla…..aún arrastro dolores de espalda.
- Lo mejor de todo el personal y la ubicación del hostal. También el poder disfrutar de las instalaciones del hotel
One of our top picks in Tarifa.Hostal Alborada is 800 feet from the beach in Tarifa and is a PADI Dove Center. The Andalusian-style guest house offers flower-filled patios and free Wi-Fi in rooms.Each room at the Alborada has air conditioning. There is also a plasma TV and telephone in all rooms, and private bathrooms with a hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.The Alborada Hostal offers bicycle rental and there is a variety of water sports equipment available to rent from the hotel such as snorkeling, canoeing and windsurfing equipment.The Alborada is located just 650 feet from the Puerta de Jerez, a 13th-century gateway which marks the entrance to Tarifa old town. Here you can find Guzmán Castle and the Church of Saint Matthew.
- Service, bed, location, shower, price. Overall great.
- Very nice staff, very close to old town. Staff were very nice. There was a beautiful public area where we could sit and enjoy the beautiful tile work.
- The owner is very friendly in an Andalusian way. Very new facility. Super fast WIFI. Strong heating system. Clean bathroom with good water pressure. 500 meters to restaurant and shop area, 300 meters to bus station. Next to grocery SuperSol.
breakfast could be purchased. The bed was ok. Keys worked . Staff was great and helpful.
The only problem was the fist 2 days was extremely windy, almost unpleast to be outside. Of course this was not the problem of the room.
- The hotel was very clean with comfortable beds. The two fellows at reception were very friendly & helpful. It’s within walking distance to the old town, ferries, bus station & supermarket. We only stayed one night due to rainy weather in Tarifa but would also recommend for a longer stay- if you’re not into self-catering.
Top Guest Houses In Bolonia Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bolonia Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bolonia Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bolonia Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!