10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Boechout Antwerpen Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Boechout Antwerpen Province is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Boechout Antwerpen Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Boechout Antwerpen Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Boechout Antwerpen Province. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Boechout Antwerpen Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Boechout Antwerpen Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Boechout Antwerpen Province:
Featuring free WiFi, Abondance Logies offers accommodations in Antwerp.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.World’s Diamond Trading Center is 0.9 miles from Abondance Logies, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Large apartment with garden, in very pleasant location with easy access to city centre. Lots of bars and cafes close by.
- Breakfast excellent value for money! Very nice and helpful owner.
- Nice spacious room, good breakfast (in the garden), very friendly hostess.
- A wonderfull house, a wunderfull room and a really warm und welcoming landlady. The quarter, zurenborg, is an architectural jewel and so is this house. There are restaurants nearby and the tram station is not far away. Absolute recommendation!
- Lovely place and owner, beautiful building and nice area, with bars and reastaurants. A warm welcome, good breakfast, lovely atmosphere. The bed is perfect for a good sleep!
Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen
This bed and breakfast is housed in a 16th-century building right next to the grounds of the Cathedral of Our Lady in the historical centre of Antwerp. Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen is features an inner courtyard and free WiFi in public areas.The rooms come with a shared bathroom with a shower, a wash basin and a toilet. One of the rooms boasts a view of the Cathedral, while the other one benefits from wall paintings depicting religious themes.At Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen’s breakfast can be enjoyed at a nearby place.It is a 2-minute walk to Antwerp’s Town Square with City Hall and a number of typical Belgian cafés and eating facilities. Meir Shopping District is 1,950 feet away. From Kathedraallogies Drie Koningen it is 1 miles to Antwerp Central Train Station and the Zoo.
The location was amazing ! The hotel is in the center of the center !
It’s like sleeping in a medieval tower within the cathedral …
Having a cup of coffee in their inner courtyard (which is actually attached to the side of the Antwerp cathedral ) was priceless
- Hotel is a tiny house right next to cathedral (or actually a part of cathedral) and that’s the most amazing thing. Also everything is tiny inside of the building and if someone is expecting large rooms with high ceiling, this is definitely not an option. But we really enjoyed it.
- Such a unique hotel, we really liked the fact it had so much personality. The location is just perfect, super easy to walk to everywhere in Antwerp that we wanted to see.
- The location is top notch, just beside the cathedral of Antwerp. What a view waking up in the morning! The roof terrace is the perfect place to have a drink and view Antwerp beneath you. The central kitchen in the 3 bedroom apartment is comfortable for having breakfast or playing a game, as the two adjacent bedrooms are quite small.
- The location was amazing as long as you’re able to stand a bit of noise in the evenings. The bed was extremely comfortable, there were plenty of towels and linens, and the place has a really good feel to it.
- The location was amazing ! The hotel is in the center of the center !
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Amaaj is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, just 0.9 miles from World’s Diamond Trading Center.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.Arenberg theater is 1.1 miles from Amaaj, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1.3 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Next to The Jane! There’s no place more close to The Jane than this one. And nice neighbourhood.
- The room was very clean , the bathroom was pretty large which was a big plus but i think that walking out from the room in to the courtyard where you can hangout was great.
- Perfect place for us to stay, next door to The Jane. After a perfect dinner, just a small walk to sleeping time. Nice welcome with a glass of wine and good explanation where to go for breakfast.
The appartment is in an old military hospital. Its very beautyful and unique. The room was cozy, we had a shower and a bathtub. Also there was a door to the backyard we could have use. You have alot of tramstations in the near, and you ride 10minutes to the center of antwerpen.
There was also a supermarket in the near and a nice breakfastbakery.There were also two cute cats there. We would stay again there if we come back to Antwerpen
- next door to the Jane, just 1 min walking! Very warm welcome by the owners and were not rushing us to check out or leave the parking! We had a great time
@Couche Couche is located in the Borgerhout neighborhood in Antwerp, 0.6 miles from Church of Sacred Heart and 0.7 miles from World’s Diamond Trading Center.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is provided.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. Arenberg theater is 1.2 miles from @Couche Couche, and Fry Museum is 1.5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.9 miles from @Couche Couche.
- The interior and amenities were very tasteful. The hotel room was much more spacious than we expected. Kris also took time to contact us and prepared a baby bed for us.
- Room was excellent better then what we expected well worth the money, bed was comfy bath was amazing. Kris very polite definitely will be going back to stay.
- You get an apartment here, with DVD’s and LP’s and their players. Location on a nice square, about 15 minutes on foot from Central Station, lots of trams to the center of town. Beautiful building, decorated with a lot of taste. Excellent beds. Friendly owner. Breakfast arrangements with coffeeshops nearby (they’re closed on Sundays though, so I haven’t tried). Coffee making facilities. Welcome drink (cava!). Parking available (10 euro). Not cheap, but worth every penny.
- The property owner was very kind and helped us out greatly during our stay. The room is very cozy and the bathroom is amazing. Very close to a tram and bus station, making it very easy to travel around the city. Parking nearby and the option to hire a private parking garage if you prefer. Will likely book again when we return!
- Host very welcoming. Room and building in general beautiful. Amazing bath! Nice neighbourhood- about 15 mins walk from central station..
The HanjamInn is located in the Berchem neighborhood in Antwerp, just 1.5 miles from Antwerp Central Station.You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 2.7 miles from the HanjamInn, and World’s Diamond Trading Center is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fine, although the possibility to have an egg for breakfast would be great 🙂 The fresh fruits however were a great addition!
Goede ontvangst door de eigenaren van de locatie. Ruime kamer in een gezellige huiselijke sfeer.
Ontbijt staat in de ochtend klaar in de keuken die bij de slaapvertrekken hoort. Je zet zelf je koffie of thee, bakt een ei of neemt een glas melk of jus d’orange, op het moment dat je dat zelf prettig vindt. De late uit check tijd van 12 uur is extra fijn.
- Hartelijke ontvangst, mooie schone kamer en sanitair en ‘s ochtends een heerlijk liefdevol verzorgt ontbijt
Warm, informeel, eigentijds, jong, inspirerend en uitnodigend
Jeugdige en alternatieve omgeving
Lekker ontbijt. Vers brood, ruime keuze beleg en heerlijke muesli.
De mooie boeken die we tot s’avonds laat hebben gelezen en s’ochtends opnieuw. Gezellige wijk. Goede bedden.
Casa Zurenborg is located in Antwerp, one mile from Antwerp Central Station and 1.9 miles from Sportpaleis Antwerpen.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.World’s Diamond Trading Center is 0.9 miles from Casa Zurenborg, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1.2 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 1.2 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Vakantiestudio ‘Kleine Johannes’
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Vakantiestudio ‘Kleine Johannes’ is located in Duffel. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Brussels is 20 miles from Vakantiestudio ‘Kleine Johannes’, and Antwerp is 10 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 7 miles away.
- Fantastic location with a beautiful garden. We will return.
- I recommend this place to everyone. Nice apartment, friendly host! Thank you 🙂
- Fabulous , welcoming hosts…….fresh eggs as well !!
- Makkelijk te bereiken vanuit Antwerpen, parking voor de deur, ruim, keukenvoorzieningen
- Zeer gastvrije ontvangst en schone en ruime accommodatie van alle gemakken voorzien.
Maison Nationale City Flats & Suites
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Maison Nationale City Flats & Suites offers accommodations in Antwerp.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shops at the property.Nationale Street is 350 feet from Maison Nationale, and Fry Museum is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- It was one of the best hotel I’ve ever stayed. My friends and I could’nt bevelive that it looks like exactlly those photos. It was awesome. It’s very clean and a huge room. We enjoyed so much! And we just couldn’t wait to come again.
- i really love all shampoo and shower gel in this property, smell amazing ))
We had such a lovely stay here in the penthouse suite on our honeymoon! It was our first stop on our trip and to visit my family in Antwerp. The suite was clean, modern, spacious and comfortable. The location is also very well situated for travelers with many restaurants and shops of all kinds within walking distance. After a long day of traveling from Los Angeles, it was a great place to be able to relax and get ready to see my family and enjoy the city.
Karen was very accommodating and friendly! We would definitely recommend Karen and Tom’s Masion Nationale to those traveling to Antwerp, and look forward to staying there again!
- Modern and warm room, great interior overall. Excellent service. Perfect location.
- I didn’t have any personal interaction with staff/hosts, but they communicated via email and called on the day to make sure everything was okay. The penthouse suite was spacious and very comfortable, with big bright skylights and a huge bathroom. The hotel was an easy walk from Antwerpen Centraal and close to loads of restaurants, shops and tourist attractions.
One of our best sellers in Antwerp! Goodnight Antwerp is located in the Antwerp Center neighborhood in Antwerp, just half a mile from Antwerp Central Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 1.2 miles from Goodnight Antwerp, and Church of Sacred Heart is 1,550 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
- Beautiful, stylish room. The wifi works great. The host was kind, showed us the most important things in the city on a map and also helped with our luggages. The room was very well cleaned on our 2nd day, even though we only stayed for 2 nights. There are wines, beers and non-alcoholic drinks downstairs you can buy if you want, also free coffee. A small grocery store is right on the other side of the street. Would stay again.
- Room was very well designed and spacious .. very comfortable.
- Just returned from 3 Nights. We really enjoyed our stay at the Goodnight Antwerp, which is a mix of Hotel and Airbnb. We were greeted by Yves and were given some good advice on where to go and how to get there! The room was spacious and well kept. The mix of old property and clean modern design was great, comfortable and a cut above most ‘guest houses’. The Bed was very comfortable.
- It was really perfect! The Appartement is near the center, very clean and one of the best i have ever had. And everyone was very friendly, too!
- The Personel Was amazingly Helpfull and super easy Going.
La Liberté is located in Antwerp, just 1.1 miles from Antwerp Central Station.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Sportpaleis Antwerpen is 2.4 miles from La Liberté, and Nationale Street is 1,600 feet away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- Amazing room, very friendly and helpful owner, great location, very clean and well equipped, perfect. This is an absolute gem in a nice and vibrant neighbourhood.
- The bathroom is luxurious – large bath with separate walk-in shower. The toiletries are far superior to any hotel where I have previously stayed. The room is in a renovated house, with lots of character, that is occupied by the owners who are very friendly but respect your privacy.
Everything was simply amazing! Splendid room including spectacular bathroom!
Anna is always ready to help, thank you!
- Lovely room, gorgeous decor, and the hosts were exceedingly helpful. A great place to stay in a lively neighbourhood.
- The [place is more a family-run pension than a hotel – this is a fine old property in a nice part of Antwerp, with several floors converted into rooms for guests. The place has only recently opened for business and everything is newly done up and very tasteful, much attention to detail and nuice little touches. The room was spacious, the bed comfortable and it came with generous coffee-making facilities, biscuits etc. The bathroom was little short of stupendous. A large free-standing bath, a large walk-in shower unit, all the amenities and again, all very tasteful. I liked it a lot.
Top Guest Houses In Boechout Antwerpen Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Boechout Antwerpen Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Boechout Antwerpen Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Boechout Antwerpen Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!