10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bode Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Bode Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bode Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bode Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bode Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bode Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bode Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bode Asturias:
Alojamientos Fermin is a charming guest house with a rural setting in Cangas de Onís, 1,000 feet from the center. It features a terrace with beautiful views of the countryside.It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- Very good value for money in a really nice town. A quiet room at the back of the building, but on the second floor so a load of humping luggage.
- We liked the proximity to central Cangas with free parking! Easy to walk into town for shops, restaurants, tourist sights and bus station but peaceful at night. The staff helped us arrange our activities including a kayaking trip on the river Sella. We had a hob and oven, as well as microwave, which was welcome. The property had a small terrace with picnic table and parasol for meals outside.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
Cogimos la habitación en el hostal y al llegar nos dieron una habitación en el hotel por el mismo precio, ubicación perfecta muy cerquita de Cangas y lagos.
Todo limpio,y acogedor.
Located next to the River Sella, Hotel Covadonga is 1,650 feet from the center of Cangas de Onís. It offers charming rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Really friendly and helpful family running the place.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- Me gusto mucho el trato tan amable de la recepcionista. Y las vistas al rio
- Personal agradable, mucha tranquilidad, el agua cristalina Del Río.
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Principado has accommodations in Cangas de Onís. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a city view.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Llanes is 31 miles from Pension Principado, while Ribadesella is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 66 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Todo correcto, la señora que nos atendió estaba siempre muy pendiente. Muy céntrico.
- Lo mejor de todo era la ubicación, pero la calefacción era excesiva, la apagamos y la volvían a encender, la cama era incómoda y no había agua caliente para ducharse por la mañana. Además era difícil respirar con tanto olor a producto de limpieza….
- La atención por parte de su dueña. La habitación preciosa y muy cómoda. Recomendable 100%
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Pensión Solís is located in Cangas de Onís. This 2-star guesthouse offers a terrace. Each room comes with a patio.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom, and some rooms are equipped with a balcony. All guest rooms at Pensión Solís are equipped with a seating area.Ribadesella is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Villaviciosa is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 67 miles from Pensión Solís.
- The location is really good- just 15 minutes from the town centre/ bus station. The room is clean and comfortable. It has a nice terrace to relax. The owner is very friendly and nice and gives great recommendations about day trips to Covadonga, but she does only speak Spanish.
Very friendly host with flexible check in
Good parking facilities
Good bathroom and shower
Easy to walk in to town
- It’s clean and the owner was very friendly and helpful though she doesn’t speak English. We got on brilliantly. Location is about 12 minutes walk from the bus station so it’s convenient.
- A really inexpensive, simple place to stay over. A short walk from the town centre.
- Super calm yet well located, very comfortable and friendly host
Albergue San Juan De Parres
Located in San Juan de Parres, 29 mi from Gijón, Albergue San Juan De Parres features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain. The guest house has a barbecue and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as horse riding and canoeing. Llanes is 21 mi from Albergue San Juan Parres, while Potes is 30 mi from the property. Asturias Airport is 47 mi away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Cangas de Onís! Pension Reconquista is set in Cangas de Onís, 30 mi from Gijón. The property features free WiFi .Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
If you’re looking for a nice place at a great price for staying a couple of nights at Cangas de Onís or surroundings, this is the place.
Very simple but nice rooms with everything you may need, WiFi, TV, in the room bathroom with shower.
Everything nice. We’ve been nicely welcomed by Aída, who hosts the place. We even got our lost items back by mail thanks to Aida.
the lady is a very polite, careful and patient person. she cant speak english and i cant speak spanish but she is willing to listen and try to communication with me by google translate.
there is some problems of wif in the begining but so far its good after it fixed.
the room is super duper comfortable with a terrace. its good to relax when you are having breakfast or see the night view on the upper part of town.
the location is good and this hostel is new so its very clean and tidy
- Very good standard accommodation, rooms with balconies, clean, warm welcome – highly recommended
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
Providing free WiFi, pensionsanpelayo10 is located in Cangas de Onís.Llanes is 31 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 67 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- Everything seemed brand new, very clean and central location.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
- Great apartment, very clean, roomy and centrally located.
The Pensión Monteverde is located on a pedestrian street in central Cangas de Onís, next to its church and just 350 feet from the bus station, where guests can find public parking and take the buses to visit Covadonga and its lakes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
- Was a good place for one night stay, located within walking distance of the city center and bus station, from where you can take a bus to lakes Covadonga.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
Hospedaje Torreón is set on a pedestrianized street in Cangas de Onís and close to its famous Roman bridge. It offers rooms and apartments with terraces and free Wi-Fi access.All accommodations at Hospedaje Torreón has simple, bright décor, heating and a flat-screen TV. Apartments include a kitchenette and a seating area with a sofa. A hairdryer is available at reception.A selection of shops, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the Torreón.The surrounding area is ideal for canoeing, cycling and hiking. The property can organize activities with discounts, such as quad bike routes and canoe descents of the River Sella. The Picos de Europa National Park is just 45 minutes’ drive away. Ribadesella and the nearest beaches are approximately 16 mi from the Torreón, while Gijón and Oviedo are within an hour’s drive of the property.
- The location was perfect, right near to the old Roman bridge – very pretty! Also some great cafes/ bars just next door. The lady who checked us in was really lovely.
- Grandísima relación calidad precio. En el mismo centro de Cangas. Perfecto para descansar después de un día de aventura en los Picos de Europa.
- Esta situado en todo el centro en una peatonal, ventanas bien insonorizadas, se oye mas al vecino que el ruido de la calle. Habitacion numero 5 con microondas y nevera. Calefacción de la habitación perfecta.Cercania de la propietaria via wassap.
- La ubicación del hostal y la amabilidad de la anfitriona todo perdecto muy limpio y comodo
- Ubicado en el centro de la población, en una calle peatonal, muy cerca del puente romano. Se agradece el detalle de la nevera y el microondas en la habitación, aunque no haya menaje (vasos, platos, cubiertos).
Top Guest Houses In Bode Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bode Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bode Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bode Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!