10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Blowers – Top Hotel Reviews
Blowers is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Blowers. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Blowers. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Blowers. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Blowers right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Blowers with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Blowers:
Gibbs Glade Cottage & Garden Studios
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a barbecue, Gibbs Glade Cottage & Garden Studios offers accommodation in Gibbs, Saint Peter, 1.5 miles from Speightstown.Most rooms have a kitchenette and a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bridgetown is 9.3 miles from Gibbs Glade Cottage & Garden Studios, while Holetown is 3.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 14.9 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was great and the hosts Toby and Karen were abliging and friendly. Great Pool very clean and inviting for a early morning or late afternoon dip.
- Loved the cabin and pool. We settled right in and took the time to get acquainted with the island and amenities.
- The owner were great! The room was very cozy and clean.
- The accommodation was spacious and very comfortable with a large refreshing pool outside the door. The hosts Karen and Toby were very friendly and gracious. The neighborhood was very nice and a very short walk to two beautiful beaches.
- Really clean, really quiet environment with excellent facilities within our studio. Free access to washing machine. Warm welcome from the hosts. I would recommend it.
Palm Paradise Guest House and Apartments
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Palm Paradise Guest House and Apartments offers accommodations in Saint James. The guesthouse has a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Silver Sands is 12 miles from Palm Paradise & Apt, and Bridgetown is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 11 miles from Palm Paradise Guest House and Apartments.
- Pat and Gilly were extremely helpful and friendly and nothing was too much trouble. We stayed in the apartment with outside access and bought our own food. The location was such that it took around 5 minutes down a hill to reach the main road and a beach but that was good exercise and in a good area. Buses made life easy too although we hired a car for some of the time.
- Pat and Gilly were very friendly hosts, and provided helpful information. Within easy reach by bus of many attractions, 5 minutes by bus from bars and restaurants at Holetown. Nice beach only 5 minutes walk.
Pat & Gil are the perfect hosts, their amazing kindness and their precious advices and help made our trip easier and funnier.
We took the half board every day (4 days) and the food both for breakfast and dinner was delicious.
- Excellent location, great views, great transport links. Quite at night and Therefore we were able to get a good night sleep. Pat and Dilly – owners are excellent hosts always willing to help making one stay even better. I WOULD RECOMMEND PALM PARADISE
- Fijne en rustige locatie. Prima ontbijt tegen extra betaling. Ook is het mogelijk te dineren maar hoewel de kwaliteit goed is, zijn de maaltijden verder simpel.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Bridgetown, 10 miles from Silver Sands, Sandgate features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is concierge services at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 10 miles from Sandgate.
No reviews yet.
Colleton Great House
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Colleton Great House is located in Saint Peter. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Silver Sands is 18 miles from Colleton Great House, and Bridgetown is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Amazing place. House is a museum like filled with history. The views are amazing. Garry has done a great job maintaining it.
- We were in the guest cottage, it was spacious, comfortable and had a wonderful terrace and view. Loved the monkeys who visited us. Gary and his wife couldn’t have done anymore for us.
- Together with my fiance we were really enjoying our stay at Colleton Great House. It’s a great experience to stay in a plantation house. It was clean and quite with great view and good-hearted owners. Big breakfast included, swimming pool in the garden. Location is more suitable if you have car, but also possible to walk a short time to the closest bus stop and take a van for 2 barb. dollars to reach close beaches. We ‘d loved Heywoods beach, which was close to Speightstown where you can eat cheap. If you are looking for a beach with food and drinks go to Nicky’s (a fancy beach bar and restaurant). We’d loved it there. If I will have chance, I will come back again.
- Garry & Marti were great hosts. The breakfast was superb & the grounds a pleasure to stroll around along with a great pool. The feel & atmosphere of the house is unique, the breakfast served on the veranda with sea views is a memory to treasure. A great relaxing venue containing interesting artefacts.
- The owners made us feel like guests in their house and were so helpful and knowledgeable. There was a house party feel and the delicious breakfast overlooking the grounds and the ocean were superb. It was only 12 minutes to the sea and to the Fish Pot, one of the best restaurants on the island.
Rest Haven Beach Cottages
Rest Haven Beach Cottages is located in Saint Joseph, 11 miles from Silver Sands and 10 miles from Bridgetown. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 9 miles from Rest Haven Beach Cottages.
- Fitz made our stay! He was so welcoming and incredibly helpful throughout our time at Rest Haven. His genuine kindness and hospitality made us feel very comfortable there. The location provided privacy and a quiet escape from the busy, touristy parts of the island. It was a treat to experience the lush and rugged coast of the island, and well worth the detour.
- This is in a glorious location with hosts that made sure your every need was met. They went above and beyond to provide us with all we needed and made us feel completely at home. The view was unbeatable, Soup Bowl and the Bathsheba coast right on your doorstep. We would happily return again!
- Stayed in the two bedroom house, loved the porch over looking the waters. Super close to bus stop. Very cozy.owners were awesome.
- Excellent location , very friendly and helpful host
- The staff was really nice. We liked staying near the East Coast surf. It was a chill vibe on that side of the island. Great sunrises and a near a trail that is fun to walk along the coast.
Charming Old World Apartment
Charming Old World Apartment offers accommodations in Bridgetown.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Silver Sands is 7 miles from Charming Old World Apartment, and Long Bay is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The bedroom is in the owners apartment so shared kitchen etc but I liked the old world charm and very good location. The owner was very pleasant.
- Lovely, helpful owner. Lovely old building set inside a well-tended compound. The walls of the apartment are teeming with art and artefacts. All basic needs met.
- It is a private home, but Kristine is a very very nice, warm and open host. She made us drinks on our arrival and showed us everything as well as she told us where to go etc. – we felt very much at home! The room and the entire place in general is even more gorgeous than on the pictures – it is an old military hospital and Kristine has truly made it in to a special little oasis. It is just across the road from the beach and very close to restaurants and supermarkets. It is easy to catch a bus from the place – and even though it is basically on the main road, it is still very quiet and private with a big open “yard” and with the best balcony/terrace full of plants. We can only recommend staying with Kristine.
- alles in Ordnung > wie erwartet > eine einfache und saubere Unterkunft für unseren Stopover in Barbados
- Ik had gekozen voor een basic accommodatie en dat was het ook maar ik kwam niets te kort
Coconut cottage is located in Bridgetown, just 6 miles from Silver Sands. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Melbourne Inn offers accommodations in Christ Church.The rooms include a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Silver Sands is 5 miles from Melbourne Inn, and Bridgetown is 4.4 miles away. Grantley Adams Airport is 6 miles from the property.
The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable and the showers had recently been retiled.
The best beach to go to is Dover Beach as Kenny has good sunbeds and parasols at 20 Barbados. Daddy’s cafe outside of Dover beach is excellent, as is My Friend’s Place and Ocean 15 Hotel.
- Very close to the beach, nice size, clean, balcony, very friendly staff
Awesome time again at Melbourne! Great staff, very clean and comfortable! All our needs were met!Great Location!
Thank you so much!!!
The bedding was changed every three days. The staff was friendly and professional. There were two double beds (we expected a single plus a cot). Floors were washed often. We had a heat pump/AC unit, ceiling fan, microwave, fridge, a 15-foot ceiling. The balcony overlooked well trimmed hedges, flowers, palm trees. There was lovely birdsong every morning (I didn’t even mind the rooster crowing). Bonus: The day after we arrived, we were greeted by a green anole off to the right of our balcony; it slithered down the side of our building as I approached it!
The Coffee Bar at the Ocean 15 Bar & Restaurant (about a minute away) had great food, service, and value. We were two minutes from the ocean at Dover Beach.
- I liked everything about this property, It is much better than advertised. It is not a 5 star, but the accommodation, staff and the location makes this the perfect options for those not wanting to break the bank, but still have decent, well priced accommodation. We stayed as a group of 10, 2 per room and we had an amazing time. The shops, beach and bars were all in walking distance. The room had all the utensils needed to whip up a 5 star breakfast/dinner to share, we just never got that far 🙂
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the beds were very comfortable and the showers had recently been retiled.
Beach Guest House Cleverdale
One of our best sellers in Bridgetown! This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Beach Guest House Cleverdale offers accommodations in Bridgetown, just 5 miles from Silver Sands.A TVwith satellite channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the sea or garden. Each room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Grantley Adams Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Directly on the beautiful beach. Amazing king size bed and huge shower.
- The house was very clean and very close to the most amazing beach in Barbados, the view every morning was espectacular. This house is very close to the st lawrence Gap, place full of fun and delicious food. The lady was really kind. I reallyl loved the vacation!
- Brigitte (landlord) was always very friendly and helpful. Her advises were the best. Do I recommend the Cleverdale Beach Guesthouse? – In any cases – YES! This is the best way to make an affordable vacation in Barbados. The beach is 5m away … the best beach in this area. A lagoon where you can swim all day. The white sand is pretty soft and the water is clear and warm. But on top of all – you can swim with sea turtles whenever you want … all for free 🙂 A special Thank You to Brigitte, Barbara and Rudi … you guys made our vacation special. Stay safe – see you next year 🙂
- Excellent location on the most beautiful beach. Very friendly & helpful owner- Brigitte went over & above expectations to make our stay special. Small comfortable room, wonderful view from the verandah. Great to have a fully equipped kitchen to use.
- The house was 50 metres from the beach. It was an incredible location with all the services less than 5 min walking.
Dover Woods Guest House
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Situated in Christ Church, Dover Woods Guest House offers accommodation with a garden. Well situated in the Saint Lawrence district, this guest house features a terrace. Free WiFi is available.At the guest house, guest rooms are cleaned Monday to Friday. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms also include a wardrobe.Silver Sands is 4.3 miles from Dover Woods Guest House, while Dover Beach is within walking distance.
- Location, made to feel welcome. Lots of space, old traditional house.
- An absolute gem in paradise! Idyllic surroundings, peaceful and to top it off the lady of the house is just the loveliest. Gail takes pride in keeping the house spotless and making sure every guest is taken care off. Our room was downstairs, it was a generous size with air-con, wifi and overlooking the beautiful garden (which is perfect for a morning yoga session). Close to the beach, super market, restaurants, a short minutes’ walk to gap for the bars etc and the main bus stop. Gail was very helpful with any questions we had and my cousin and I totally felt at home staying here! I highly recommend staying here and next time I’m back on the Island I will be staying here.
The owner, Gail, is wonderful and made our stay even more special. The photos do not do justice to the house neither do they show how spotless it is!
The neighbouring resort (Sandals) had on going construction when we were there (but should be done when this is published). Gail made sure that the manager compensated us for the disturbance, which he did with an evening pass for dinner at any of the restaurants.
The guest house is easy walking to the Gap and beaches. The main road is a short walk and from there you can go to all the other areas of the island on the local buses.
We originally booked for 5 nights but after looking at other areas decided to stay for 3 more nights at Dover Woods.
- Everything! Gale was an absolute Gem, the location was very handy, about a 10-15 minute walk from the main beach area. Couldn’t recommend enough! A great stay if you’re looking to meet new people if/or you’re travelling alone. Great value for money
Gail, the house owner 🙂
Great area, close to the beach, supermarket and bus station
Top Guest Houses In Blowers Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Blowers to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Blowers but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Blowers. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!