10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bisée – Top Hotel Reviews
Bisée is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bisée. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bisée. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bisée. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bisée right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bisée with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bisée:
Villa Stella Maris
Featuring free WiFi, Villa Stella Maris offers accommodations in Choc. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Sainte-Luce is 31 miles from Villa Stella Maris, and Sainte-Anne is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from Villa Stella Maris.
No reviews yet.
Hilltop View Guesthouse
Hilltop View Guesthouse is located in Castries, just 31 miles from Sainte-Anne. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains.The guesthouse also provides car rental. George F L Charles Airport is 1.2 miles from the property.
- Avoid this place. Nothing to recommend it. Please remove it from Booking.com inventory.
- the location was few minutes from the town of castries
- The warmth welcoming lodger. The cleanliness of the flats
- We had our own kitchenette..the owner kept the place and our room clean at all times…very courteous…very informative
- Wir kamen etwas später an der Unterkunft an, die Besitzerin hat uns noch eine pizza bestellt. Schöner Blick auf den Hafen
Rodney tropical paradise
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Rodney tropical paradise offers accommodations in Choc, just 31 miles from Le Diamant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room.Sainte-Luce is 30 miles from Rodney tropical paradise, and Sainte-Anne is 28 miles from the property. George F L Charles Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Marvey’s Place is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from Marvey’s Place.
No reviews yet.
Casa del Vega a Little Peace of Heaven
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Casa del Vega a Little Peace of Heaven is located in Castries, just 30 miles from Sainte-Anne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were extremely welcoming and kind. They provided us with dinner at very short notice as we were late in arriving and there weren’t any nearby restaurants unless you had transport. Lovely views over the bay and a short walk to a long sandy uncrowded beach with places to eat during the day.
- Great staff very friendly atmosphere. The food was a great taste of the Carribean. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I had only stayed for the night but wish I could have stayed for a couple of days to explore St Lucia. Great view of the sea from the hotel. A+ service. Thanks
- The host Mrs Compton is an exceptional lady, very kind. The hotel is a 10 -15 minute walk to the SLU airport. The share balcony overlooking the ocean is lovely.
- Merlyn runs this simple hotel beautifully with a very friendly manner – room clean and essential. Olivia cooked us a lovely neck of lamb soup for dinner. Julie cooked us a great omelette for breakfast. It was so nice to chat to them a little. We mistakenly thought this lodge is close to Rodney Bay. However it is on the way from the airport to Rodney Bay and we were very pleased to be closer to local culture. The lodge is right above the sea / small beach with magnificent views from the veranda.
It’s a very cozy place, small family business.
I could use the kitchen with simple but completed tools, and very nice trace with good view.
I would definitely go there again.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Gros Islet, 29 miles from Le Diamant, Alizé Inn features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 28 miles from Alizé Inn, and Sainte-Anne is 26 miles away. George F L Charles Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Great!.Very clean.The staff friendly and always willing to help.
- The receptionist was nice. The staff was friendly.
The sheets were so cuddly soft, I did not want to leave. The room was spacious and neat.
A balanced yummy breakfast, that always left me full till lunch.
- Friendly staff and for the price facilities were good (slightly shabby finish to it all but we expected this for the price.
- Friendliness and helpfulness of staff; tasty meals, great room with amenities
Gros Islet Cottages
Enjoy the garden at Gene No Thrills Beach Apartments. Located in Gros Islet, this guest house includes free WiFi access.Each room here will provide you with air conditioning. The private bathroom comes with a bath and free toiletries. Extras include bed linen.At Gene No Thrills Beach Apartments you will find a 24-hour reception, a terrace, and a shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include grocery deliveries and an airport shuttle service. Skiing, golfing and cycling can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. The property offers free parking.Attractions such as Bay Walk Shopping Mall and Reduit Beach are less than 2,300 feet away. Pigeon Island National Park is located 3.1 miles away and St. Lucia Hewanorra Airport is located 23 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Tropical Breeze Guest House / Furnished Appartment
Located in Cap Estate, 28 miles from Le Diamant, Tropical Breeze Guest House / Furnished Appartment features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from Tropical Breeze Guest, and Sainte-Anne is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is George F L Charles Airport, 5 miles from Tropical Breeze Guest House / Furnished Appartment.
* Room was clean and fine (window doesn’t open but at least there’s a/c); bathroom was nice
* Host was helpful
* Price was good and it’s on the bus route and close to the action
- Good location, it was very easy to get to Rodney Bay and Castries, kitchen available, nice staff
- The location. It was very easy to get to Castries and Rodney Bay on the bus if you wish to explore as a local and without the airy stuff that comes with going via tours
- that it’s located in the heart of every thing..
- Excellent place to stay. It’s easy to feel like home with the friendly staff.
- * Room was clean and fine (window doesn’t open but at least there’s a/c); bathroom was nice
Keep Cool Guesthouse – Room #2
Set in Gros Islet, Keep Cool Guesthouse – Room #2 offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. This guest house offers a shared kitchen and luggage storage space. The rooms are equipped with a balcony. All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, and certain units at Keep Cool Guesthouse – Room #2 have a garden view. All guest rooms at the accommodation are fitted with a seating area.
No reviews yet.
Somewhere Special Guesthouse
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Somewhere Special Guesthouse offers accommodations in Gros Islet.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Le Diamant is 28 miles from Somewhere Special, and Sainte-Luce is 27 miles from the property. George F L Charles Airport is 5 miles away.
- Love the fact the it was easy to places like restaurants and bars right in the neighborhood …a bit far from town tho
really nice room with bathroom at few meter from the beach. Claudia and his husband are always there to help you if you need.
If i have to come back in St. Lucia, i will for sure come back at Somewhere Special Guest House!
- Claudia and PJ (the owners) are a lovely couple who really made me feel welcome and helped me navigate my way around Castries, find good places to eat and just all-round made my trip very enjoyable.
- I liked the ability to interact with the natives and seeing first hand the way of life in Gros Islet. I note that the area was quite safe and PJ and Claudia are the best always available for assistance, but yet never in your way.
- Only liked the fact that I didn’t have to go far for reggae in the streets. The owner were very helpful and friendly.
Top Guest Houses In Bisée Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bisée to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bisée but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bisée. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!