10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Binisalem Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Binisalem Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Binisalem Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Binisalem Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Binisalem Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Binisalem Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Binisalem Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Binisalem Majorca:
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Set in central Alaró, next to the castle and Plaza Mayor, Hostal Ca’n Tiu guest house offers simple, modern rooms. It is within 5 minutes’ walk of cafés and restaurants.Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 19 mi away.
- The staff were very helpful and friendly. They dealt with my queries efficiently too. The internet was down for my entire stay in the town (nothing the hotel could do about this) and this did cause some problems with my bill, but these were dealt with very well by Marga.
A friendly, brilliantly located hostel. Room was better than expected as it was en-suite and a twin room when only booked a single. Breakfast was good with nice pastries, fresh fruit and cereals.
Lots of bars nearby for chilling/cyclists plus a local supermarket, a lovely market on the Saturday with lots of fresh produce and local crafts as well as clothes and sandals is held just down the road. Great location.
Located right in the middle of this lovely village. As you might expect from such a central location, there is no parking provided but there is a free municipal car park a short walk away. It’s busy but I always found a (tight) space.
The room and bed are comfortable, the water is hot and everything was clean.
Breakfast was brilliant (european style – great coffee), and were also invited to use the microwave and dining facilities for our own lunch, which came in very handy. On the first floor there was an assortment of toiletries and a hair dryer, which can be a godsend if you forget anything.
Staff were friendly and overall this was a hit with us
- Excellent location! One of our rooms faced the (not a very big) road so you felt part of the outside. The other one had a window towards the air shaft so not quite as lovely. I really liked Ca’n Tiu; central, clean, and the bed was absolutely fine. Can be noisy in that room, but I didn’t mind that. The balcony in the photo is off the communal dining room area, easy to feel at home!
- Hostess and Staff very friendly and helpful.Very clean and comfortable .Good room size. Location excellent for Restaurant and bars
Offering free WiFi, Casa Galileo is located in Costitx. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a terrace. International cuisine is served at the restaurant.Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Costitx, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 20 miles from Casa Galileo. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Helpful staff, nice coffee and bakery accross the street.
- the quality and taste in the restoration of a beautiful building in the middle of the town. Very quiet yet centrally located. The rooms are beautiful and very clean
- We had to relocate mid holiday because the previous hotel was below standards. Casa Galileo was our Saviour! Right in the centre of Majorca, great base to explore the island. Lovely building, clean tidy rooms. Friendly staff in a charming little village with local bar, cafe, bakery all with really good prices. we would definitely stay again and recommend others to do so to.
- Suite was very nice. Remodeling of old building is fantastic. Room is spacious as is bathroom. Good wifi. Right next to town square and great food.
- Beautiful accommodation!! The rooms and bathroom were very spacious, clean, and inviting.
Santuari de Lluc
Located in northern Mallorca’s Tramuntana Mountains, this sanctuary is a popular pilgrimage site. It has its own museum and offers rooms with central heating, a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
- Good and enough choices for breakfast, did like the extra sweet treats on the Sunday! Nice view from the room to the inner court and basilica. Nice/clean swimming pool without chloral smell, so child friendly.
- the only positive thing was the location which was gorgeus and the fact that it was quiet.
- Pool was nice but take care not to use the loungers if you do not want to pay extra…….monastery was serene….staff was generally helpful….lots of walking options…..
- Nice, quiet place in the mountains, far from common tourist destinations in Mallorca
- Fantastic and secluded location, up in the mountains in the middle of nature with various hiking trails.
Finca Es Cabas
Located in the heart of Mallorca, in the small town of Santa Maria del Cami, Finca Es Cabas features a charming garden with a pool and an outdoor seating area.Free WiFi is available in public areas and all rooms include heating and a flat-screen TV. Each also has a wardrobe, sofa, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property features a tennis court and offers massages. There is a shared lounge and a shared kitchen.Palma de Mallorca and its beaches are within a 20-minute drive from Finca Es Cabas. Palma de Mallorca Airport can be reached in 15 minutes by car.
Locatie was prachtig. Zeer mooie gerenoveerde finca
Groot zwembad. Mooie kamer en badkamer
Zeer vriendelijke ontvangst
Voor ons was alles perfect
- Die Lage und das Anwesen ist traumhaft, man hat seine Ruhe und den großen Pool oftmals für sich allein. In der Umgebung gibt es viele schöne Ausflugsziele und gute Restaurants. Die Organisation hat ohne Probleme geklappt. Man hat stets einen Ansprechpartner.
Tolle Fina, sehr ruhig gelegen und schön angelegt. Mit vielen Bäumen, Blumen, Pflanzen, Obst und Gemüse. Perfekt für Ruhesuchende!
Toller großer Salzwasserpool mit Blick auf die Felder und Berge, Zwischendurch sieht man einige Ziegen oder Kühe umherlaufen. Sehr stabile und bequeme Liegen, genügend Schattenplätze am Pool sind auch vorhanden.
Die Zimmereinrichtung ist geschmackvoll und die Zimmergröße sehr gut.
- Mi è piaciuto tutto di questo posto, dall’arrivo alla partenza!! Tutto ottimo, nulla di negativo. È andato oltre alle mie aspettative e quelle del mio compagno
- Sehr schöne Finca in ruhiger Lage! Tolles Pool! Sehr freundliche Gastgeber! Wer spanischen Lifestyle sucht ist hier richtig – fernab von Trubel und Hektik in entspannter Atmosphäre zwischen Olivenhainen und Orangenbäu
- Locatie was prachtig. Zeer mooie gerenoveerde finca
Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast
One of our top picks in Llubí – and a guest favorite.
Located in Llubí, Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast offers a garden and shared lounge. Each room has a patio.The guest house features certain units with garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom.Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast offers a buffet or Italian breakfast.The area is popular for cycling, and bike hire is available at the accommodations.Palma de Mallorca is 25 mi from Casa Mona Bed & Breakfast, while Alcudia is 21 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 29 mi from the property.
- Lovely place, really atmospheric, with own history and good music! Breakfast was tasty, service excellent. Bed was comfortable, studio was very big, other rooms were really spanish. If i go there again, i will choose it for sure!
- Bed very comfortable and our hostess was very kind and accommodating particularly as our luggage was lost for the first two days.
- Very nice place in a small city- situated in a nice green garden just behind the church. Bells ringing every morning – makes really nice atmosphere) Perfect breakfasts, nice clean rooms (we had view to the garden and overlooking the city). Marcella is very kind and helpful host:) Only few rooms there, you can expect very friendly and familly atmosphere:) There are restaurants and shops 30sec of walking from your place. Easy parking on the street bellow. We had luck and we have seen local ceremony walking from the church through the city) It was perfect base for all day trips to west and north Mallorca. Thank you Marcela for such a beautiful stay)
- Very nice B&B with a lovley host. The old building is nicely renovated (modern/stylish room&bathroom, AC and good WiFi in the room) with a beautiful garden to sit outside in the morning or at night. It is easy to reach with the car. After the delicious breakfast we drove with a rental to all areas of Mallorca as the location is very convenient and returned at night.
- We had such a lovely time in Casa Mona. Marcella is the perfect host accommodating to all our needs. The pictures do no justice to this place, would definitely come back again!
Hostal Villa Verde
Featuring a terrace and bar, Hostal Villa Verde is located in the quiet area of Deia, just a 5-minute walk from San Juan Bautista Church. With free Wi-Fi, this property is a 5-minute drive from Cala Deia Beach.Overlooking the mountains, the classic-style rooms feature a private bathroom.Hostal Villa Verde is 3.1 mi from Son Marroig and 19 mi from Palma de Mallorca city center. Palma Mallorca Airport is 22 mi away.
- Like staying at someones home, beautiful location , very charming and kindly owner Miguel answered so many questions for me !
This place is an absolute gem!!! Deia is stunning and to wake up in the morning with the views hostal ville verde has was just magical!
My friend and I were lucky enough to get upgraded to one of the apartments and we think its because we were staying 5 nights, we had our own little kitchen with a balcony.
I will come back to this hostal 100%
- Beautiful scenery from the room. Simple breakfast on the terrace.
- Impressive views of the mountains which surround Deiá. Very authentic place. Worth the stay, very calm and relaxing atmosphere.
- The terrace outside was very nice, with many flowers and a great view.
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
Featuring a garden and views of mountain, Ca Na Carme Alaronera is located in Alaró, 3.7 mi from Alaro Castel.The house offers accommodations with a kitchen, a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. The house also features a bathroom with a bath and a bidet, and an en-suite toilet.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 mi from the house.
No reviews yet.
Can Fressa Turismo de Interior
Located in Alaró, Can Fressa Turismo de Interior provides a garden and free WiFi. All rooms have a kitchen and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy mountain views.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with air conditioning, and selected rooms come with a terrace. All guest rooms have a desk.Alaro Castel is 3.2 miles from Can Fressa Turismo de Interior. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located in Sóller, LOFT1882 features a garden and a shared lounge. The accommodations provides free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, all rooms include a desk. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms have mountain views. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen for breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from LOFT1882, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
- What a great place. This newly renovated, old townhouse sits within the historic center of Sóller and is run by two lovely and friendly hosts. The rooms are quite large, the bathroom was clean, the shared living and dining room is fantastic and the kitchen allows you to prepare breakfast or similar, which you then can enjoy on the terrace. If I come back to Sóller, I will certainly stay here again.
- Beautiful design, super friendly and accommodating hosts.
The Staff- Spenser – was very competent, friendly and fast in organising the house and necessary things – for example he gave us an additonal ztopper for the bed at the same day, organized the heating while it was suddenly cold and rainy and promised an reimbursement for one night for the hard bed.
Backyard, living-room and kitchen are great. The upper rooms are great – lot of sun. Lot of space in all rooms, including the bathromms.
- Excellent response from Lisa the owner and her partner Craig and son,Spencer.Very helpful and attentive to our needs.Apartment room was very spacious and well designed. Caution – tall people (like me) need to be mindful of not banging their head on doors, etc. Excellent shared common space and good interaction with other guests staying there.Good lighting in all areas and a nice courtyard available.If you like walking (we do) its a superb vantage point to commence walks in the area.
- Superb greeting from Spenser. Beautiful facilities and loved the honesty bar.
One of our best sellers in Sóller! La Luna provides rooms in Sóller. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. The property has free WiFi.All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Every room includes air conditioning, and some units at La Luna have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Palma de Mallorca is 17 miles from the accommodation, while Paguera is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 miles from La Luna.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The location of this place is excellent. Just a few minutes walk from pretty much everything in town. François was a great host and provided us with great recommendations for restaurants and activities. We would absolutely stay here again!
- super large, feels like the whole place is for you, big furnished kitchen, terrace, roof terrace, room everything spacious and nice….except of the bathroom, but at least it is separate from the toilet! Very helpful host as well.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
Top Guest Houses In Binisalem Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Binisalem Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Binisalem Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Binisalem Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!