10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Biervliet Zeeland – Top Hotel Reviews
Biervliet Zeeland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Biervliet Zeeland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Biervliet Zeeland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Biervliet Zeeland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Biervliet Zeeland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Biervliet Zeeland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Biervliet Zeeland:
Featuring free WiFi, De Weegbrug offers accommodations in IJzendijke, 19 mi from Bruges. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.Ghent is 19 mi from De Weegbrug, while Ostend is 31 mi away.
- The attention to detail was apparent. Excellent host, excellent accommodations!!! We will stay here again on our next journey to this amazing part of the world.
Location was excellent for us: close to the beach, the golf and the booked restaurant.
Appartement had more space than I expected. Bed very confortable. Pretty New York style interior decoration.
Very good Breakfast (but the croisant).
- Nice style, easy parking right next door. Perfect little studio.
- Cosy, well decorated, clean, quiet, well equipped, nice village/little town
Did not see it was a B&B. However, ground floor room, excellent. Quite some space, good bed and decent light to be able reading, shower / bathroom excellent. options to cook yourself as there is a kitchen included with 2 seat table and a couch. Wifi not used.
Very nice option to sit outside as there are plenty of chairs and created places to sit.
Breakfast, enough options, sticked to my “home” breakfast keeping it simple. Good.
Dinner taken in village, 3 minutes walk (Delausanne, excellent, it was a while back having such a good carpacchio and Filet Mignon)
Café pension The Chandelier
Café pension The Chandelier is located in Terneuzen and has free WiFi access available. The shared bathroom comes with a shower and extras include a desk and bed linen.At Café pension The Chandelier you will find a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and laundry facilities.Rotterdam The Hague Airport is 91 mi away.
- Centric location, the staff will do everything to help you, the hotel is a beautiful local house with cosy rooms and stylish decoration.
- A great place to stay! Cozy, clean and beautiful. The owners are very kind and helpful. It is located nearly in city center and very close by the sea. It was amazing (:
- Good location with genuinely friendly and helpful staff. Staff gave a fantastic restaurant recommendation. Cute old building with everything you need.
- The location is excellent and the staff were helpful.
- Great staff. Really helpful and accommodating. Amazing value for money.
Herberg de Natte Pij
Only a 3-minute drive off the North Sea beach, Herberg de Natte Pij offers accommodations in historical design. Free Wi-Fi is available.The property offers bar that closes at 16:00 hrs. Other restaurants, offering a variety of local foods, can be found 350 feet away.The Ostend-Bruges International Airport is 43 mi away and Bruges train station, 1 hour away, offers good connections between the borders of Belgium and the Netherlands.
This place is very nice. And team is great.
This hotel is charming.
- quiet and sunny studio with all we needed. Very good location for trips in Zeeland
- Is the 3rd time we have been here so overall we are happy with the property. good breakfast and decent wifi in a great location
- Location, sister restaurant very good. Breakfast plenty of choice.
- Nice restaurant in case you’re not into cooking that much.
- This place is very nice. And team is great.
Bed & Breakfast Vlissingen
B&B Gebr. de Muynck offers simply-furnished rooms and studios in Vlissingen, only a 15-minute walk from the sandy beach, the dunes and the forest. The town center can be reached within 10 minutes’ walk.The rooms at B&B Kamerverhuur Gebr. de Muynck come equipped with a TV. They also have access to both a private shower and toilet or shared bathroom facilities.Vlissingen Railway Station is 15 minutes’ walk away. De Muynck is a 10-minute drive from the center of Middelburg. Bergen op Zoom is 40 minutes away by car. Guests benefit from free public parking on site.
- Really friendly and accommodating staff. Big bed that was comfortable, good wifi.
- The location was excellent and staff was helpful.
- We only spent one night in this simple yet cozy cottage near the sea, but we would love to have stayed longer and would have been very comfortable. We were put in a building behind reception with parking right by our door. Along with the bathroom, kitchenette, sitting/eating area, and tv downstairs there two twin beds that were pushed together to make a king size bed. Upstairs were two more twin beds and another tv. Everything was clean. We were provided more than enough towels. We opted to have breakfast onsite and were pleased with the variety of options and breads still warm from the baker. A store is located just around the corner. We drove to the seafront inrhe evening and enjoyed a meal and the sunset. A very good value.
- Near to the city and public transport, friendly staff, clean and calm rooms,.. Everything was well. I’ll be back again!
- The room was bigger than we expected with extra beds, very comfy and warm with its own heating system! The staff where very friendly!! And the price was equally fair for what we offered!!! I would definitely stay there again in the future!!
Eetcafe Pension ‘t Overleg
This family-run guest house is located in a former school in the village of Groede, only 1.2 mi from the beach. Pension ‘t Overleg has a restaurant which serves simple Dutch-French meals and a bar with billiards and darts. Guests benefit from free Wi-Fi.All of the rooms at Eetcafe Pension ‘t Overleg have a flat-screen TV. They also each have a private bathroom with a shower and toilet.Breskens is a 10-minute drive from the guest house. Knokke-Heist, across the Belgian border, is 25 minutes away by car. Eetcafe ‘t Overleg is 35 minutes from Terneuzen by car. Free public parking is available on site.
Nice comfortable place at a reasonable price.
Friendly atmosphere nice little town
- Breakfast was wonderful and we particularly enjoyed dinner in the restaurant
- The location of the hotel was excellent, right in the center of the village. The staff was friendly and helpful, patiently answering our questions about the area and sharing tips about interesting places to visit. Our breakfast was a good experience with many choices to satisfy everybody in our party. The restaurant downstairs served great meals and beer. A bike rental place nearby, great biking paths along the coast.
- A wonderful location in a very nice old street. The staff is super friendly. The bar is cosy and has good food. The room was spacious. Nice bathroom. Coffee and tea provided for free. I will definitely come back!
We only stayed one night but the room was very big and spacious with comfy beds. ( we rented the family room for up to 4 people)
Very welcoming staff
- Nice comfortable place at a reasonable price.
Tilias in Ellewoutsdijk provides adults only accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Free WiFi is available and private parking can be arranged at an extra charge.At the guesthouse rooms include a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. Each room is equipped with a coffee machine, while certain rooms have a patio and others also feature garden views. The rooms will provide guests with a desk and an electric tea pot.The area is popular for hiking and cycling, and bike rental is available at Tilias.Domburg is 27 miles from the accommodation, while Middelburg is 16 miles from the property.
- Big Room, super clean, small nice town, close to lots of sightseeing spots
- Prachtig appartement, ruim en van alle gemakken voorzien.
- Prachtig oud school gebouw. Erg mooi gebouwd. Prachtige ruimte. Alles wat je nodig hebt is aanwezig.
- Die etwas andere Ferienwohnung – während üblicherweise die reine Zweckmäßigkeit im Vordergrund steht, wird hier Wert auf Ambiente und Design gelegt, was uns gut gefallen hat ebenso wie die sympathischen Gastgeber.
- Die Unterkunft ist bezaubernd, ebenso wie ihre Besitzer, die uns tolle Empfehlungen für die Umgebung gegeben haben. Für uns war es sehr besonders morgens inmitten einer Kunstausstellung aufzuwachen. Alles ist mit Liebe zum Detail eingerichtet.
Located in Groede, within 1.5 miles of Breskens Beach and 1.5 miles of Eerste Strange Beach, Boerenhol Hplein has accommodations with a garden and free WiFi throughout the property as well as free private parking for guests who drive. Offering a terrace, the property is located within 1.8 miles of Groede Zeeland Beach.The rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, a shower and free toiletries. Rooms have an electric tea pot, while certain rooms are contain a patio and others also feature garden views. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a coffee machine.
- Très bel endroit . Gentillesse de la patronne . Calme et sérénité environnement magnifique pour faire de belles balades . Très proche du port de Breskens. un seul mot Parfait .
- Wir ehemalige Bar bzw. Treffpunkt der Menschen in den verschiedenen Häuser, die sich auf der Anlage befinden. Originell mit Theke und Küche mit genügend Ausstattung. Draußen großer Stehtisch und Sitzecke mit Teich. Wir hatten auch das Glück, das mehrere Tausend Nonnengänse Rast direkt neben dem Grundstück auf dem Feld machten und eine Flugschau über 2 Tage boten. Wir kommen gerne wieder zu einer sehr freundlichen Gastgeberin Katja. Weiter empfehlen könne wir da auf jeden Fall für Mensch, die nicht Angst vor etwas außergewöhnlichem haben. Der Weg zum Strand 2 km. Breskens ebenfalls in 2 km.
- Sehr großzügig geschnittenes wundervolles Studio mit hübschem Garten und toller Küche. Überaus originelle und liebevolle Einrichtun im Bootsstil.
Er was geen ontbijt inbegrepen ,( is GEEN B&B )
Is op een rustige locatie en is een ruim verblijf.
Located against Dishoek’s dunes and 150 feet from the North Sea beaches, Eetcafe Pension Duinlust has a cozy restaurant with terrace and rooms with free WiFi and flat-screen TVs.The Duinlust’s restaurant offers a menu with a wide range of regional dishes, including mussels. During the summer, all this is served at the terrace looking out over the dunes. The terrace is fitted with heaters so that it can also be enjoyed during the colder months. The accommodations has a casual and relaxed atmosphere.Set in a villa from the 30s, the bright-colored rooms at Eetcafe Pension Duinlust are simply furnished. They feature cable TV, heating and a bathroom with shower.The surrounding dunes offer scenic biking trails. The famous city and boulevard of Vlissingen is 3.5 mi away from the hotel. The historic city center of Middelburg is a 10-minute drive away, while Veere is a 20-minute drive away.
- Excellent service, nice and friendly people. A very cozy restaurant with terrace.
- Breakfast was excellent. The evening meal was very very good and the room was clean and tidy and warm.
- Location, staff, ease of access, dog friendly, breakfast
- Unbeatable price in the region. Very friendly staff, a very good breakfast. Our two year old son was welcome, so I’d say: very kid-friendly. All in all, I’d warmly recommend this place. It’s a very short walk from the beach, and there are good restaurants in vicinity. A free parking is at a 10 minute walk.
- We were afraid that because the hotel rooms were located above and nearby the cafe that it would be loud and noisy. But this was not the case. It seems the hotel attracts mature adults and young families because of its location by the beach.
DE SCHOOL Bed by the Sea
DE SCHOOL Bed by the Sea in Middelburg provides adults only accommodations with a shared lounge, a garden and a terrace. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.All guest rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an electric tea pot, a shower, a hairdryer and a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at the guesthouse also have a seating area.Zeeuws Museum is 1.6 miles from DE SCHOOL.
- Small place owned by a very friendly couple. Spotlessly clean. Quiet, but not far from the center of town. Have a couple of bikes that they’ll let you borrow for the day. 10/10 would recommend.
- We had sole occupancy so it was lovely, in a quiet residential area. Amenities were excellent and only a short walk to the centre or you could use the bikes provided. Very suitable for two couples sharing or a family of 4or 5. Weather good so the garden was a bonus.
Rust & Authenticiteit, je waant je even in een echte school van vroeger.
Alles was goed geregeld.
- Geen ontbijt, dat mis ik persoonlijk dan wel. Toch alle gemak om het zelf in te kopen om in luxe keuken voor te bereiden.
- Unser Zimmer war sehr schön und in warmen Farben eingerichtet und hat ein großes gemütliches Bett. Der Aufenthaltsraum mit Sofaecke ist klasse mit schöner Aussicht auf die Terrasse und den Garten. Die Küche ist echt toll ausgestattet. Und das i-Tüpfelchen sind die ganz besonders netten Gastgeber!!!
‘t Zeeuwse licht
Located in Middelburg, 2.3 miles from Zeeuws Museum, ‘t Zeeuwse licht has accommodations with free bikes, free private parking, a shared lounge and a garden. The property provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.At the guesthouse rooms contain a private bathroom.’t Zeeuwse licht has a terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Middelburg, like cycling.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Biervliet Zeeland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Biervliet Zeeland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Biervliet Zeeland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Biervliet Zeeland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!