10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bierge Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bierge Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bierge Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bierge Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bierge Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bierge Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bierge Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bierge Aragon:
Dating from the 1930s, this rustic guest house is set in Adahuesca, offering easy access to the Sierra de Guara mountains, ideal for hiking, cycling and rafting. Casa Labata features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 mi from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11 mi away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26 mi from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- Sólo desayunamos, pero la verdad es que el desayuno fue excelente, y el comedor muy acogedor.
- La localización y la tranquilidad perfecto para desconectar
- El entorno muy tranquilo y la casa muy agradable y coqueta
- Lo mejor y único de este alojamiento es la ubicación.
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Hostal Rural Casa Castro
This rural guest house is located in the small and charming village of Alberuela de Laliena, in the Somontano area. It offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant serving traditional food.Hostal Rural Casa Castro offers twin rooms and quadruple rooms. Each of them includes a private bathroom.The guest house features an outdoor terrace and a 24-hour reception. Vending machines with drinks are also availableThe Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve is 35 minutes’ drive away. The area is well-known for numerous wine routes as well as outdoor activities such as canyoning, hiking and rock climbing.
- Nicely equiped room with airco and clean. Two windows so enough light, it all felt very comfortable. The village is quiet and the parking is great with a kiosk where you can buy your snacks and drinks to prepare your walk. This hotel is a silent place with where you can layback and enjoy a good meal prepared by the owners.
- Sobre todo la limpieza y que los muebles aunque sencillos parecían muy nuevos o estaban muy bien conservados
- Le calme, la proximité des lieux de randonnées et de découvertes culturelles, la gentillesse de la patronne et du personnel, les repas… Tout était parfait pour deux semaines de repos et de dépaysement.
- hotel agreable ;le personnel est tres disponible ; l hotel est tres bien situe pour un sejour dans la sierra de guara ; je recommande
Nous sommes arrivés vers 2h00 du matin à l’hostal, malgré tout, quelqu’un était là pour nous accueillir.
Les chambres sont confortables, très propres, la literie est bonne.
Il y a la possibilité de garer la voiture dans le parking privé de l’hostal.
Il y a même un petit coin terrasse/snack avec des machines à café/sucreries.
Il y a un salon commun avec télé, console de jeux, jeux de société, qui est très appréciable.
L’emplacement de l’hôtel est parfait pour aller visiter le parc de Sierra de Guara, il est situé à 15/20min en voiture de Alquézar.
La première supérette est à 5min en voiture.
Pour finir, la gentillesse des responsables, toujours le sourire, très arrangeant. Nous sommes tombés en panne de voiture, l’un d’eux nous a proposé d’aller nous chercher du Diesel.
Je ne peut que recommander à 200%.
Albergue Rural de Guara
Offering fantastic views of the pretty village of Alquézar from its balconies and terraces, Albergue Rural de Guara is set within Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve.Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- The room had a fantastic view over the old town. The hotel is located right at the public parking as well.
View was great from our room.
Free and easy public parking right in front .
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
Hostal La Fuente
Hostal La Fuente is located in Buera, just outside the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers bright rooms with views over the surrounding countryside.The guest house’s restaurant serves traditional Aragonese food, which you can enjoy on the terrace during the summer months. There is also a café where a daily continental breakfast is served, and you can relax in the TV lounge.Guests have free access to the Otto Bestue Vineyard, in Enate. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area. There are many great hiking routes nearby. Zaragoza and Lleida are within 1.5 hours’ drive.
- Very helpful staff. Señor Paco is an incredible host. Great room, very clean. We had a wonderful dinner and a super breakfast!
The hostal is family-owned. The whole family is very friendly. The parents speak Spanish and French, only the children can speak some English but you can’t meet them often. They have a nice dog.
The hostal has a private restaurant, the parents cook for the guests and for local friends on demand. The dinner is very tasty, it contains starter, main dish and dessert with wine.
The wi-fi works well. You can park directly next to the house.
The room is big and clean.
It is very quiet during the day and night, as it is in a small, rural village and the house is at the end of the street (no traffic at all).
- Beautiful location, in centre of small village surrounded by beautiful countryside with walks directly from the hotel
- good area if you want to relax from the crowd at alquezar. The owner was very nice. since there are no restaurant near by we had our dinner at the place. it was tasty and generous.
La situación estupenda, cerca de todo pero en un pueblo tranquilo.
Los dueños del hostal, amables y acogedores.
El desayuno, completo, abundante y de calidad, dulce y salado.
La habitación y el baño, grandes, limpios y cuidados.
La facilidad para aparcar al lado del hostal.
Mesón de Colungo
Located in Colungo, in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, this family-run guest house offers simple rooms with heating, cable TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Carmen De Arnas
Located on the foothills of Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Carmen De Arnas offers apartments with air conditioning and heating. It features rustic décor with wooden beams and stone walls.The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 mi away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
- Es un sitio con mucho encanto. La entrada especialmente tiene mucha magia…la música, la chimenea encendida, las velas, todos los detalles antiguos…es como si entraras en un cuento. La amabilidad tanto de Maite, como de Pablo, atentos a que la estancia fuera agradable, dando consejos de sitios que visitar y procurando que siempre encontrásemos la estufa de leña encendida al llegar a la casa….todo un detalle!
Super vriendwlijke mensen.
Heel groot appartement, goede bedden Mooie lokatie.
La gentillesse de Pablo
Le décor, de très bon gout et confortable
Endroit improbable dans ce village
Es un alojamiento con encanto. No esperar una casa extraordinariamente hermosa, es una casa antigua y rústica en la que se han resaltado los elementos originales con bastante acierto. La estancia en la que hemos estado (blanca) está en la buhardilla, es muy amplia para dos personas, el cuarto de baño es también muy amplio, es muy tranquila silenciosa y acogedora y tiene una terraza bastante amplia que da al campo.
Maite y Pablo son dos personas encantadoras con un trato muy agradable con las que puedes charlar tranquilamente. No están todo el tiempo en la casa, pero puedes localizarlos en cualquier momento.
Abadia de Sietamo
Abadia de Sietamo is a restored 18th-century guest house in Sietamo, 10 minutes’ drive from Huesca. It offers a terrace with barbecue facilities, a free Wi-Fi zone and free parking nearby.The rustic rooms are air conditioned and heated. Each comes with a satellite TV and private bathroom. Large family rooms with 3 interconnecting bedrooms are available.The à la carte restaurant offers homemade regional cuisine and there is a bar. Packed lunches can be requested.There is a children’s playground and a tour desk. Set at the foot of the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Mountains, the location is ideal for hiking, fishing and canyoning.
- Really friendly staff, lovely old building, low key, quiet town, perfect after a long day’s drive, good dining in the restaurant, obviously a favorite among the locals. Easy, free parking
- Room was clean, bed comfortable, access easy from the highway, excellent location for visiting the natural parks. A bakery is a few minutes from the hotel…we took advantage of their baked goods, sandwiches and wine.
- Great food, nice staff and good for driving off for a walk the next day.
- The 2-bedroom unit we had a nice country/rustic design. Good value.
- Very little to like……it was very dated and tired. Village was a bit remote. We were able to park in the nearby square nearby and walk up the small road to the hotel entrance. We did not eat in the hotel. Instead we went to the Restaurant on the other side of the square which was very good.
Hostal Cafeteteria Goya
Located in the small town of Barbastro, a 5-minute walk from Vero River, Hostal Cafeteria Goya offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, and heating.Some rooms have a private balcony and all of them are equipped with a flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property also includes a bar. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.You will find shops and restaurants within 5 minutes on foot. While in Barbastro, you can visit some of its many wineries. Huesca is a 45-minute drive from the property.
- I booked the single room which was adequate. I would say it’s a good Backpackers hostal. Situated in the lovely old part of town.Good wifi.
- Very good value for the money, nice staff, great location
– Localizado junto al casco histórico
– Muy limpio
– Incluía sobre de gel/champú
- El personal del hotel intentando en todo momento hacernos agradable nuestra estancia. Muy buena ubicación.Sencillo, confortable y muy buena relación calidad precio.
- COMO SIEMPRE EN ESTE LOCAL EL TRATO HUMANO, YA ESTADO EN EL VARIAS VECES Y SIEMPRE M,E TRATAN COMO SI FUERA DE LA FAMILIA, SON MUY BUENA GENTE , MUY SENCILLOS Y MUY PENDIENTES DEL PERSONAL QUE TIENEN EN SU LOCAL
Hostal Restaurante Pirineos
Hostal Restaurante Pirineos is located in Barbastro’s old town, just 150 feet from the Vero River. This guest house features a traditional, Spanish-style restaurant and rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.The Pirineos has simple, traditional décor. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a TV.Guests can relax in the lounge, which has a small library. Free Wi-Fi access is also available here.The Pirineos is a 5-minute walk from Barbastro’s cathedral. The city is set within the pretty Somontano region and is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park.
- Staff was super helpful and very nice. Restaurant was great right there. Very large parking lot out back.
- The hotel proprietress was a lovely helpful woman who spoke fluent French and good English. Free parking in hotel’s own yard. A few minutes walk from Mercado square with good restaurants/cafes. Whole town unpretentious and untouristy.
Secure lock up parking for our motorbikes.
some funky bars nearby- quite a pleasant surprise.
- Es el único hotel céntrico de Barbastro que admite mascotas. Te atienden bien. Todo funciona bien (calefaccion, ducha…) Muy bien ubicado para moverse a pie y visitar el centro, los comercios, enoturismo,..etc
Un cama cómoda y un establecimiento silencioso.
Sin grandes pretensiones si sólo esperas un sitio cómodo y limpio para dormir.
Set in city center of Barbastro, Hostal Palafox features heated rooms with city views and free Wi-Fi. Wine Museum and Barbastro Cathedral are the both 5 minutes’ walk away.Each simple room at Hostal Palafox comes with single beds which can be joined together on prior request. They all feature air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with bath. Bed linen and towels are provided and a wake up service is also available.Hostal Palafox has a common café bar with sofas and TV where you can enjoy your meals. You can also find several shops and supermarkets in a walking distance.Set in the province of Huesca, the guest house is 15 mi from Alquézar, well known for canyoning and others outdoors activities such as horse riding and hiking. You can also drive to the famous Santuario de Torreciudad Monastery in 30 minutes.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- sitio centrico a un paso de los comercios.precio calidad….aceptable.
- établissement idéalement situé dans la ville, très bel accueil.
El trato recibido. El desayuno muy bueno.
Se nota que poco a poco hacen mejoras.
Nos permitieron entrar antes.
- la sympathie du personnel, de l’accueil, avec simplicité et sourire. La propreté de la chambre.
Ubicación excelente, a un paso de todo.
Siendo un hostal no se puede pedir más. Todo bien.
Top Guest Houses In Bierge Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bierge Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bierge Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bierge Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!