10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bielsa Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Bielsa Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bielsa Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bielsa Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bielsa Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bielsa Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bielsa Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bielsa Aragon:
Hostal Los Valles
Featuring free WiFi and surrounded by mountains, Hostal Los Valles offers accommodations in Bielsa. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a TV, private bathroom and free WiFi. Certain units include a seating area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge and a café at the property.Formigal is 31 mi from Hostal Los Valles, while Saint-Lary-Soulan is 17 mi from the property.
- Very good value, comfortable beds, very clean and an attractive room
- Breakfast was simpel but sufficient. Room was clean. Also simple but ok.
La localización está muy bien, se puede aparcar con facilidad.
El personal es amable.
La habitación es cómoda y la calefacción está muy bien.
- El restaurante para cenar y el trato de la chica que nos atendió.
- Todo. La habitación, la amabilidad y la profesionalidad.
The Matazueras is ideal for those looking to spend some time in a quieter part of the Pyrenees. It offers impressive views.The rooms at the Hotel Matazueras are light and spacious. Some have balconies and free Wi-Fi, and all have central heating, TV and a bathroom with bath.The restaurant offers traditional dishes using fresh local ingredients. Specialties include roasted meats and homemade desserts. The bar serves tapas and snacks.The small town of Bielsa can be found in the Aragonese Pyrenees. The hotel is close to the Bielsa tunnel, which connects Spain and France.
- Room was very clean with a nice balcony overlooking the plaza
- Pizzas and view of the town square. Size of the room for the price.
- the kitchenfacility in the apartment, the central situation at the the main square
- Tal cual las fotos, grande apartamento cómodo y limpio
- Mi valoración positiva se basa únicamente en la relación calidad/precio, y en el desayuno que al estar incluido en el precio es un valor añadido que para mí es muy positivo. Es un desayuno bueno y muy completo.
Casa Raspa is offering accommodations in Bielsa. Free WiFi and free shuttle service are provided.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 21 miles from the guesthouse.
- The place was in the very center of the town and there is a big parking lot closeby.
Concierge/owner was very nice!
Great view from private balcony.
- Despite being a hospederia the room was as good if not better than many hotels we have stayed in. The host/owner was extremely nice and despite the language barrier we managed to communicate fine.
- Muy correcto y limpio tanto la habitación como el baño. Incluso cada día limpiaron y arreglaron la habitación.
- bien pour une étape d’une nuit en famille dans un village de caractère au cœur des Pyrénées espagnols
Surrounded by mountains, Hostal Vidaller is located in Bielsa, in the Aragonese Pyrenees. It offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The Vidaller’s modern, mountain-style café-restaurant serves regional cuisine. It contains board games and newspapers. Packed lunches are also available if you are planning a day trip.The guest house is just 10 minutes’ drive from the Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park. Piau-Engaly Ski Resort is just 30 minutes’ drive from the Vidaller.The surrounding area is great for activities such as climbing, kayaking and mountain biking. Sights of interest in Bielsa include a Romanesque Church and the Ethnological Musem.
- Friendly and welcoming family run small hotel. Excellent value for money.
- Friendly staff very helpful nothing to much trouble
- Spotlessly clean, pleasant and friendly management and well located.
- Beautifull place in the middle of the old town of bielsa. Very nicely decorated rooms. The owners are very friendly. They gave is some great sightseeing recommendations. The Breakfast was delicious and freshly made. When we left it was raining and the owner borrowed us an umbrella! When we are back in Bielsa we will definetly stay here again.
- The breakfast was good, the bedroom comfortable, very clean and with period touches. Right in the centre of town, the guy who worked there was really pleasant and friendly.
One of our best sellers in Bielsa! Hostal Marboré is located in the center of Bielsa and offers a terrace with snack bar. Free Wi-Fi access is available.The double or twin rooms include a TV and private bathroom with bath and free toiletries. You can enjoy a mountain view from all the rooms. Towels and bed linen are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking. Bars, restaurants, and the central shopping area are located just a 4-minute walk from the property.Pineta Valley is just 10 minute from the property and you can drive to Ordesa National Park in 15 minutes. Ski stations are located a 20 minute drive away.
- Excellent budget hotel, made to feel very welcome.
- Hotel familiar, trato amable, ubicación excelente -muy céntrico-, terraza nocturna muy agradable para estar un rato de charla tomando algo mientras comentamos la jornada.
- La ubicación. El trato del personal excelente. Muy majos.
- La habitación es muy simple pero tiene todo lo necesario.
- Bien situado. Buena ducha de agua caliente después de la andada. Se cena bien y abundante y buen desayuno
Hostal Pirineos Meliz
Located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, this family-run guest house is in Bielsa, between Posets-Maladeta and Ordesa y Monte Perdido Parks. It offers rooms with a private balcony and mountain views.The rooms at Hostal Pirineos Meliz featuremodern décor with parquet floors. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at the Pirineos Meliz serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a café with a summer terrace where you can enjoy a drink.The French border is 10 minutes’ drive from the Pirineos Meliz. Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve and Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Parks are great for hiking.
- Breakfast was very nice. though we are fit seniors, the 4th (5th) floor room (68 steps) was somewhat inconvenient, but beautiful view of the mountain peaks. Everything was in immaculate condition.
- Friendly hostess, excellent location, spotless clean
- Everything inside the hotel was good, except climate control for the room which doesn’t exist. I was there on a 37 degree day on level 3 and it was hot.
- Great location just off the main village plaza. Nice and quiet and spotlessly clean. The owner could not have been more helpful and friendly. Breakfast was fantastic and more than we could eat. If you’re passing don’t miss the chance to stay here. Perfect 10/10
- Hostal absolutamente acogedor y un trato al cliente excepcional! No se hecha en falta de nada, y la localización es perfecta para rutas de senderismo.
Mesón De Salinas
The Mesón De Salinas is located in the Aragonese Pyrenees, just 5.6 mi from Bielsa. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, children’s playground and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and mountain views.All of the rooms and apartments in the Mesón De Salinas have wooden floors and attractive rustic-style furniture. The apartments also have a well-equipped kitchen and 2 bedrooms.The Mesón’s restaurant offers a daily-changing menu focusing on local specialties. It also has a large selection of Spanish wines. There is a bar-café with terrace, which can provide packed lunches.From the village of Salinas de Sin it is easy to reach the various Cinca Valleys. The Ordesa y Monte Perdido Natural Park can be reached in 30 minutes’ drive, while the city of Huesca is about 81 mi away. There is free onsite parking.
- Breakfast is amazing and totally worth it. Dinner or lunch are also good value for money, quality and quantity are great. The location is excellent, with 30 min away for Valle pineta, 5 min from Bielsa and 15 from Valle Chistau, you can go hiking in any direction you want and explore the amazing area.
- The hosters we’re very kind, and Wait for us until 1 am for check in. The appartment is very nice but simple.
- La calidad humana, gente muy agradable y con mucha disponibilidad.
El agua caliente con regulación excelente en baño
Todo bien. Habitación cómoda y calentita. Buena ducha.
Buena situación para visitar Ordesa y valles.
Hostal Casa Patricio
Set in Puértolas Valley by the Cinca and Bellos Rivers, Hostal Casa Patricio is located in Escalona. Offering a traditional restaurant serving local cuisine, the charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each bright room features impressive views and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub. Hostal Casa Patricio has a shared lounge and ski storage available for guests.The surrounding nature is popular for hiking, cycling and skiing as Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park is 15 minutes’ drive away.Sierra de Cañones de Guara National Park is within 19 mi, as well as the French Pyrenees. Huesca is 62 mi from the property.
- Friendly owner, simple comfortable and clean accommodation.
- Very friendly accomodating owner. Location was excellent and price was much cheaper than surrounding hotels
- Casa reformada, habitacion con vistas, baño con bañera , la cama muy comoda , armario grande , mesita con dos sillas .hemos descansado muy bien. sitio idoneo para los amantes de la naturaleza.muy recomendable.
- La situación. En un cruce de caminos, con varios sitios para cenar. Cerca de todo.
- La amabilidad y cercanía de los dueños. Silencio, descanso y alrededores de naturaleza increíbles
Casa Calle Alta
Set in the small village of Plan in the The Chistau Valley, in the Spanish Pyrenees, Casa Calle Alta offers a traditional, tranquil house with mountains views. There is free WiFi available throughout.At Casa Calle Alta, you can either book the whole 2-bedroom house or separate rooms. Each heated room includes a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of the surroundings.A breakfast is served every morning; and a small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets; within 5 minutes’ walk of the house.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and climbing to the peaks of Pyrenees such as Diente de Llardana or Posets Peak. You can also ascend to the glacier lake of Plan; while the French border is 19 mi aways.
- A lovely and very helpful family. Lovely mountain views from the bedroom
- a quiet and pleasant place the landlady is charming and takes care of everything. breakfast is very good.
- The owner was extremely welcoming & couldn’t do enough for us. Basic accommodation but comfortable. Would suit walkers
- La hamabilidad y la atención de Loli superó mis expectativas con creces, a tal punto que nos fuimos con pena. Sin duda repetiría la experiencia 😉
- La ubicación, el entorno, la limpieza y a atención de los dueños.
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- warm full of charecter just a really nice place with a helpfull owner
The scenery is just wow! Its a small medieval town very quiet. There is Ainsa town 5min drive with nice restaurants and terrace. I had my dog with me and owner was very nice and i even brought her dinner with me in the restaurant. We dine in the restaurant, and the food was huge and tasty for 12 euro with wine and water.
I will definitely come back. You will need a car to get there.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
Top Guest Houses In Bielsa Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bielsa Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bielsa Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bielsa Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!