10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bétera Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Bétera Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bétera Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bétera Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bétera Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bétera Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bétera Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bétera Valencia Community:
L’Otelet By Sweet
Featuring a garden and a terrace, L’Otelet By Sweet is located in Valencia, 4.1 miles from Bioparc Valencia. Offering a shared lounge, the property is located within 4.5 miles of Turia Gardens. Mercado Central, Valencia is 5 miles away.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Barrio del Carmen is 5 miles from L’Otelet By Sweet. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location..lots of outside and inside space.Great room with new bathroom and a good size. Very welcoming staff…felt a relaxed place to stay.
- Angeles, who was in charge throughout our trip was more than helpful. She made our trip as easy and comfortable as possible.
The owner was very proactive and has reached out prior to arrival to arrange everything.
I was surprised to find that the property had gated parking for residents and the fob was provided with room keys. Very convenient!
The room itself was reasonably sized, with nice double bed, A/C, TV and a big shower room.
There was also a rather large patio for guests with several tables and comfy chairs, perfect for evening relaxation.
Nearest metro is 5min walk.
- It was very quiet at night. I like the receptionist. She is very kind and helpful.
- The host Angeles is quite friendly. She provides big share living room， free easy parking and free fruit，cookies and coffee. The decoration is modern and surrounding areas are good to stay.
Hostal El Convent de Moncada
Hostal El Convent de Moncada is located in the center of Moncada, 3.7 mi from Valencia. Set in a 19th-century building, it features rooms with private bathrooms and free WiFi access.The Convent de Moncada offers a shared terrace and simple décor, and its rooms have beamed ceilings. All accommodations has a work desk and wardrobe.Guests can dine in the town center, where there is a good selection of restaurants and cafés.Staff at the Moncada’s tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area, and the Cardenal Herrera University is 15 minutes’ walk away. Set in l’Horta Nord Region, the hotel is a 30-minute drive from Serra Calderona National Park, where activities include hiking and cycling. Port Sa Playa Beach is 5.6 mi from the guest house.
- Staff is very friendly, bed comfortable and room is cozy.
Quiet peaceful v clean beds v comfy
staff v helpful
Everything is good, the hotel doesn´t have parking, but is not a problem because close there is a big public free parking.
The staff is really good!
- Room comfortable. Building beautiful. Short walk to town square/park/cafes.
- The room was very nice, the bed was huge and comfy. Instead of keys, they use access codes, which is really handy because when you leave you don’t need to check out or anything.
Casual Valencia de las Civilizaciones
Offering unique décor, Casual Valencia de las Civilizaciones features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Central Valencia and Valencia Cathedral are a 25-minute bus ride away. Free luggage storage is offered.Each room features unusual décor with Arabic or Egyptian themes. All are fitted with central heating and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have shared bathrooms. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom, and beds come with anti-allergy duvets.Guest can find a range of shops and restaurants in the surrounding streets. There is also a vending machine which sells snacks and drinks on site.Valencia Airport is 16 minutes’ drive from Casual Valencia de las Civilizaciones, that can be reached in an hour by public transport. The El Carmen district can be reached in just under 30 minutes’ walk. Malvarrosa Beach is 40 minutes away by tram.
Rascanya is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, beaches and warm weather.
- Very friendly staff. They came one hour early just to accommodate my request for iron to press clothes. Very clean and unique. Great location. Absolutely loved it.
- Great service, they even changed rooms to better accommodate our needs. Thank you!
- The rooms are unique and quite beautiful. This was once an ultra-luxury nineteen room brothel rhat eventuallt got busted.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly.Very clean and good value for money.
- It is not a hostel at all. It is a full-scale hotel, they even came to clean the room (not in my idea of a “hostel”). They really put themselves into decorating. Around 20 mins walk from the city centre.
Hostal Mitre Paterna
Miter Paterna Inn offers simple, air-conditioned rooms with TV and free WiFi in common areas. Set 650 feet from this familiar guest house, it is 2.5 mi from Valencia Airport and 3.7 mi from central Valencia.All air-conditioned rooms at the family-run Miter Paterna Inn have private bathrooms. Rooms and public areas are nonsmoking.The guest house is located in the center of Paterna, just 0.6 mi from Valencia Trade Fair and Conference Center. The Fuente del Jarro Industrial Park is also nearby. Many shops, banks and cafes can be found in the local area.Guests have the chance to avoid queues at the Valencia City of Arts and Sciences, by buying advance tickets at reception. Buses that go to the beach stop just in front of Miter Paterna Inn.
- Lovely, helpful staff. Clean, simple room. Metro station very close so easy to get to Valencia and the airport.
- Very Friendly and helpfull staff! They even called us to plan our arrival. They extra waited for us to arrive about 21:00.
– Maribel and her father were very helpful;
– Breakfast, although frugal (coffee&toast with butter and jam), was a nice way of showing that they care for their guests.
- La cercanía al aeropuerto ya que teníamos que coger un vuelo a Edimburgo a las 6:00 de la mañana.. la dueña muy atenta. La habitación estaba bastante limpia.
- Mi hermano no consiguió hotel, yo estaba ya con mi llave y no sólo no dejaron que se quedara conmigo sino que no pudo reservar aquí porque se dormían a las diez y media, ni dejarme la llave a mi de la otra habitación, no resuelven, deberían cerrar.
Olympia Ronda Hostel
Pension Ronda guesthouse is in the Valencian village of Puig, 4 miles from its Mediterranean beaches. It offers basic air conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The Ronda is a 20-minute drive from central Valencia. There is easy access to the E-15 and A-7 Motorways.Guests can use the restaurant and cafe-bar situated in the Hotel Ronda, just a few feet away in the same street.Pension Ronda has a tour desk, and the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve is around a 30-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- We were not really sure whether we should stay in Hostel with a kid, but our experience here was very good. Nice staff, clean and spacious rooms with private bathroom. It all seemed newly renovated. Our bathroom sink was clogged one day, we informed reception and by the time we came back it was fixed. If we are coming by car, I would definitely stay here again.
- Very cheap, we paid €30 per night for 2 people. Handy location if you need to stay in El Puig, but area is not attractive to tourists. Very clean.
– good breakfast but almost every day something was stale (juice, tomatoes pulp)
– daily room cleaning
- 2 good thing’s in this place- nice bathroom,and not bad wifi…
- very good night time buffet and very good bed and bathroom
Hostal La Pilarica
Located in the center of Paterna, Hostal La Pilarica offers bright rooms with free Wi-Fi. Valencia city center is just 15 minutes’ drive away.Air-conditioned rooms feature large windows and colorful walls. Each one has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a wide range of dining options and shops in the area. There are also supermarkets just 150 feet from the property.Feria Valencia Convention Center can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive. La Malvarrosa Beach is 8.1 mi away, while the Ricardo Tormo Circuit is 20 minutes’ drive from Hostal La Pilarica.Paterna’s main street is just 500 feet from the guest house and buses to Valencia stop there. Paterna Metro Station is 10 minutes’ walk away. Valencia Airport can be reached in 10 minutes’ drive.
- the bed was very comfy and the room was very clean
- The owner is very nice and very helpful. Hostal is well-kept and clean. Close to the underground (10 mins to Valencia). Highly recommend.
Excellent customer service, very clean room with all facilities that is needed.
Exceeded my expectations.
- l’insonorisation déplorable, on a l’impression de dormir au bord de la rue
- De prijs-kwaliteitverhouding was geweldig. Zeer schone, comfortabele kamer
Hospederia del Pilar
One of our top picks in Valencia.Open since 1886, the Hospederia del Pilar is a 10-minute walk from Valencia Train Station and 150 feet from Lonja de la Seda and the Central Market. It has a 24-hour front desk and a free Wi-Fi zone.Featuring tile floors and light wood furniture, the air-conditioned rooms all have a TV and work desk. The rooms are also heated and have a private bathroom with a shower.Its central location means that the Pilar guesthouse is within a 5-minute walk of many shops, bars and restaurants.There is a tour desk and Valencia Cathedral is just over a quarter mile away. You can take a bus to the beach from the main square, which is within a 10-minute walk.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, old-town exploration and atmosphere.
- The bed and the room were comfortable. Many places to eat nearby, including a burger restaurant next door.
- Location but hard to get to on a Sunday because of street closings
- The staff were really nice, the location was great, and the check in/check out process was easy.
- Great location in the Old Town. Convenient bakery across the street for coffee and snacks. Walking distance to pretty much everything. Has air conditioning and clean sheets!
- impeccably clean, the best location and good value
Casa Rural Porta Del Cel
Overlooking the Calderona Mountains, Porta del Cel offers rooms in shared houses, each with a communal kitchen and terrace. There is a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi zone and an outdoor pool.Houses at Casa Rural Porta del Cel have 5 private bedrooms. Each country-style room has central heating and cable TV with a DVD player.Guests can prepare meals in the communal kitchen, which includes a fridge, microwave and washing machine. Cottages also have a shared bathroom and a living-dining area with a fireplace.Set in the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve, Porta del Cel is just outside the historic town of Serra, famous for its Moorish tower. Valencia city center is only 19 mi away.
- The lack of air conditioning in the bedroom made it a little difficult to sleep
- Great place, lost behind the trees. Great hosts, extremely friendly and they live on site. Good location to visit national park, 1 hour from Valencia and 35 min from nearest beach.
- El Casa Rural Porta del Cel is the perfect place to stay if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep after walks in the mountains. The basics are there – hot shower, bed, and a kitchen to prepare food if you want.
- Muebles muy antiguos, goteras por la casa, y jardín y piscina sucios
- El trato familiar y la casa donde nos alojamos muy amplia. Todo muy ordenado. Por lo menos nosotros hemos estado muy bien. Incluso un día hicimos barbacoa. Todo genial.
Hostal Dos de Mayo
This guest house in Paterna offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It is only 12 mi from Valencia’s Ferry Terminal and 10 minutes’ drive from the industrial estates and Valencia Airport.All rooms at Hostal Dos de Mayo feature a simple décor with parquet flooring, air conditioning and heating. They include a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Paterna’s Main Street, just 2 minutes’ walk away, is lined with shops, banks, bars and restaurants.The Feria de Muestras is just 0.9 mi away. There is a metro station just 0.6 mi, which will take you into the center of Valencia.
- Paterna is a very nice district. The accomodation a perfect place to stay for a good price.
- There was no breakfast included in the price, but a lot of possibilities in this area of Paterna
- Very clean the manager is a very nice person and easy to communicate with
- The people who run the place are very friendly and helpful. It is a good budget accommodation which is close to the airport. Good Wi-Fi (free) connection. Excellent value for money.
- nice little rooms, mosquitonet is in the window…i havent experienced any mosquito in the location, but i like that they thought on this detail; we came very late of expected time and it was not a problem, quiet rooms like we needed we got; supermarket is nearly around the corner, everyday was cleaned the room, showergel and soap was there, temperature in the room was ok, the bed was good and especially the pillow was special and comfortable – this i have not experienced it even in a 4 star hotel; very nice that they had water to drink downstairs, it was very comfortable for us, shower was good, it had cupboard with space; very friendly owner, the owner always tried to make us comfortable and helped us if we had questions or to call a taxi; very good value for money
Hostal Residencial RR
One of our best sellers in Valencia! Set next to the Luis Puig Palace, Hostal Residencial RR is only 5 minutes’ walk from Feria de Valencia Convention Center. It offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.The Residencial RR is conveniently located 800 feet from Les Carolines/Fira metro station. Guests can take one of the busses that stop by the property and get to the center of Valencia in 10 minutes.This guest house features a 24-hour TV lounge with tables and vending machines, as well as a bar service at the reception. Staff can provide services such as tourist information and currency exchange.Each room features a 32-inch flat-screen TV, soundproofed windows and a private bathroom with shower.Valencia Bioparc is 5 minutes by car, while the City of Arts and Sciences is 8.7 mi away.
- The own shower was inside the room and it is close to the metro station. The coffee for breakfast is great!
- Staff is very helpful. Good to have private bathroom and double bed is comfortable. You can turn on heater and room become warm quickly.
- The room was very large and had a style of decor which indicated it once used to be a rather lush place, so while it’s definitely long past its glory days, it’s still very comfortable. Well-equipped with flat-screen TV, spacious bathroom, heater, and even a balcony (which you must request when booking). I skipped breakfast but my dad said it was good.
- Clean and near to public transportation facilities (Metro, bus, tram). Also, there are 3 supermarkets nearby to buy your groceries and a halal kebab restaurant selling at cheap price.
- The staff were kind and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We were a long metro ride from the old centre but the trains ran every 25 minutes. The little community was lovely. The restaurant across the street, Las Palmas, was an excellent bar for breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Bétera Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bétera Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bétera Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bétera Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!