10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Betelu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Betelu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Betelu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Betelu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Betelu Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Betelu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Betelu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Betelu Navarre:
Set on the foothills of Aralar Nature Reserve, Hostal Betelu offers free Wi-Fi and impressive mountain views. Located by Araxes River, the guest house features a restaurant serving homemade cuisine.The rustic-style house has colorful rooms that come with a private bathroom including a bathtub. There is a common area with a dining area and a shared lounge offering a TV. There is a computer available for guests.Hostal Betelu has free on-site parking and is a 10-minute drive from Lekunberri, offering a variety of shops and traditional Basque restaurants. Surrounded by nature, it is the ideal location for hiking or cycling.Zigadia-Beroate Park is a 15-minute walk away. The property is located within 30 minutes’ drive of San Sebastian and Pamplona, as well as their respective airports.
- The rooms were much larger and more comfortable than expected for a hostal. Having the restaurant right downstairs was fantastic.
- Location was great – near Pamplona but yet worlds away
- Comfortable room n a very scenic and beautiful nature surroundings. It has a natural springs nearby that is medicinal for your body and soul!!!
Very good value for money. Located in a small village in the middle of the mountains, the landscape was amazing.
Excelente relación calidad precio. Situado entre las montañas, el paisaje era increible.
- El pueblo de Betelu es muy hermoso y pasear por los alrededores es my reconfortante. En el hostal preparan una tortilla de patatas muy buena
Hostel San Miguel
Set in the Navarra countryside, Hostel San Miguel is located in Arribe – Atallu. This guest house offers an on-site restaurant and bar, free WiFi, and a shared terrace.Each heated room in this property has a TV and a bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. All rooms have views of the surrounding mountains, and there are some rooms with a balcony.This property offers a tour desk and luggage storage. Babysitting services are also available.Hostel San Miguel is located between San Sebastian and Pamplona, around a 35-minute drive from each city.
- The hostel is easy to find, just next to a gas station and above a bustling, cozy taverna, which also functions as the heart of this cute countryside village serving good coffee, food and beer etc. My single room was quiet, warm (the minimum was around zero one night, so this was important!) and cozy, with an excellent shower and lovely views towards the hills. From here I hiked the Via Verde and San Migel monastery as well as other trails in the mountains, when the weather permitted. Great value for money. Extremely friendly owners and staff. I’ll definitely be back.
- The owner/ manager was very welcoming and helpful. I don’t speak Spanish at all but he was fine pointing and talking slowly! Locked my bike away in their garage for security.
- Todo muy bien. Un sitiio muy bonito como su entorno y su gente.
- El alojamiento esta estupendo. El trato fue buenisimo y salimos muy contentos. Sin duda lo recomendaria. Volveremos
- Todo increible, un sitio familiar para encontrarse como en casa, todos super amables, sin duda volveré a comer otra xuleta.
Set in the village of Leitza, Hostal Musunzar features rooms with free Wi-Fi, a Basque restaurant and a communal lounge area. It offers an ideal country setting for hiking and cycling.Each room at Hostal Musunzar has charming rustic décor. There is central heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a range of traditional Basque cuisine and breakfasts in a bar/restaurant nearby.Set in the Leizarán Valley, the guest house is 37 mi from Urbasa y Andia Natural Park. San Sebastián and the Basque coastline can be reached in 35 minutes by car, while Pamplona is 31 mi away.
The staff were very helpful.
Very clean and quiet in a lovely little pueblo.
- We booked this place as last minute stop on our travel and it exceeded our expectation. The staff was very helpful, the room was comfortable and the location could be described as a lost rural paradise. The place could be definitely recommended if a visitor likes mountains.
- Decent budget friendly hotel with fair dinner and breakfast facility
- Beautiful tiny village, just 30 minutes away from San Sebastian. Friendly and helpful people, quiet and peaceful environment. The rooms are clean and well lit, we all slept well. There’s even a good supermarket in the area and on site, there’s a nice restaurant, which offers local cuisine. The dishes are simple and affordable.
- It was a cosy room with comfortable and big bed and nice furniture
- The staff were very helpful.
Lopenea offers accommodations in Leitza.Every room is fitted with a TV.San Sebastián is 17 mi from Lopenea, while Pamplona is 23 mi away. The nearest airport is San Sebastián Airport, 20 mi from Lopenea.
- Very welcoming and very simple. The room had exactly everything in it that was needed. It was cool outside but the climate control worked well. The owner was terrific and very helpful to us all — we were a group present for a symposium — in everything from meals to packing up an ax that I needed to take home on the airplane! This is not fancy accomodations, but it is everything you need.
- Exceptional shower and nice bathroom,room wall hooks for hanging things, good size room.
- Very clean and comfortable hostel, in a beautiful setting, close to the motorway. The staff were really friendly and prices for food very reasonable. We chose this as a midway stop and it is ideally placed near the border crossing.
- The location was lovely and the hotel itself was an old farm house that had been converted into the hotel.
- Staff very helpful and friendly.. I was I’ll while I was there
Hostal Jai Alai
Hostal Jai Alai is set in the small town of Leitza, around 30 minutes’ drive from Pamplona and San Sebastián. This functional guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with countryside views.The Jai Alai is on the second floor of a modern building. It comes with a kitchen and a dining area . Bicycles are available for hire in the accommodations.Rooms at Hostal Jai Alai have heating and satellite TV. Most rooms also have a balcony. The private bathrooms include a hairdryer.The center of Leitza offers other bars and restaurants.The guest house is just 1.9 mi from the A-15 Motorway. Free public parking is available near the Jai Alai.
- Exceptionally friendly. Excellent complimentary breakfast
- El desayuno casero, increíble, es como estar en tu casa. Lo mejor
Habitación amplia y cálida con terraza, cama cómoda. El baño y la ducha un poco pequeños, pero la temperatura y presión del agua muy buenas.
El desayuno fue un poco caótico porque coincidimos varios huéspedes a la vez y el comedor era muy pequeño, pero fue más que suficiente porque había bastante donde elegir y además fue cortesía del hostal, no lo teníamos incluido, así que un detalle muy bueno.
- Me encantó el personal, atentas, simpaticas, agradables, amables… Sin palabras. Las habitaciones son geniales y con unas vistas preciosas. El pueblo también es precioso.
- EL desayuno sorpresa y la amabilidad de la anfitriona
Hostal Rural Elosta
Set in Lekunberri, 19 mi from Pamplona, Hostal Rural Elosta offers free parking nearby and easy access to the A15 Motorway. It features a Japanese-style interior patio, free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.Heated rooms have tiled floors, a TV and wardrobe. They come with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or enjoy a drink in the bar. The restaurant serves fresh regional produce, cooked in the traditional way.A laundry and ironing service is available and there is a tour desk. San Sebastian is 28 mi and the Aralar Mountains are a 15-minute drive away.
- Access to and from the Autovia is rapid and easy with GPS. The reception is warm and the evening meal is freshly prepared and nicely served. With a breakfast thrown in it is excellent value.
- Molt bé situat, l’esmorzar molt complert i el propietari ens va donar moltes indicacions per on anar a dinar i què visitar
- L accueil très chaleureux et la disponibilité du propriétaire. La salle de bain bien séparée de la chambre
- en general bien, en especial el trato de Ramón, desayuno rico, muy buena ubicación
- Ambiente accogliente e posizione facilmente raggiungibile. Parcheggio molto comodo.
Hostal Ayestaran II
With easy access to the A15 Motorway, Hostal Ayestaran II is located in Lekunberri, 25 minutes’ drive from Pamplona. It offers country-style accommodations with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Ayestaran feature wooden floors and antique, dark wood furniture. Each one comes with heating and a private bathroom.Guests can use the facilities at the neighboring Ayestaran I for free. These include swimming pools, tennis court and table tennis table.The restaurant serves traditional Navarran food, using seasonal ingredients. There is also a bar and a lounge with a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Navarra. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. You can drive to the beaches in around 25 minutes, and San Sebastián is 29 mi away.
- lovely historical property, lovely staff, nice dinner, clean and high level of hospitality, place where even Hemingway was happy during his visit in the past
Staff will make you a sandwich or two if you’re off for a day’s walking or cycling.
Restaurant serves great food; meals include wine, and they serve great local reds.
There’s a sitting room, with a small library, and several spots in the garden to sit and relax.
It’s on the Plazaola track, one of the great cycling/walking routes in Northern Spain.
- Arrived soaking wet by motorcycles (5 of us). We were able to hang all our wet gear out to dry in a spare dining room which was heated. Bikes were parked under cover. An excellent meal at a VERY reasonable price was provided in the evening (we appeared to be the only guests). Rooms were comfortable and warm. Staff very welcoming and so helpful. We arrived early evening and only stayed one night so had no time to walk around the area. We would return.
- Buena ubicación en el pueblo, cerca de bares y restaurantes. Ideal para conocer la sierra de Aralar.
- Das Zimmer war in einem urigem Haus, mit viel Holzvertäfelung, und nach hinten raus, daher sehr ruhig. Das Frühstücksbuffet war umfangreich u.a. Obst, Joghurt, Marmelade, Aufschnitt und Käse, gebratener Speck und verschiedenes Brot.
Hostal Ayestaran I
This charming family-run hotel has an outdoor pool and a free Wi-Fi zone. The simple, spacious rooms have wooden floors, a TV and private bathroom. Pamplona is 19 mi away.Hostal Ayestaran I is located in the countryside of Navarra, 29 mi from San Sebastián. The hotel is at the foot of the Sierra de Aralar Nature Reserve. Free private parking is available at the hotel.The hotel is surrounded by gardens, and has a sun terrace and tennis courts. There is also a play area for children.The Ayestaran I serves traditional Navarran cuisine in its country-style restaurant. Guests can also relax with a drink from the bar.
Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
The surrounding area is nice with a great view to the mountains and also a nice cave to visit
- Comfortable, clean rooms; friendly staff; lovely peaceful gardens and setting; excellent location (San Sebastian was about 40 minutes away).
- Éramos tres personas y reservé una habitación triple. Era un poco pequeña pero adecuada. Es un hotel antiguo, pero confortable y limpio. El agua caliente funcionaba perfectamente. La calefacción también. El personal muy agradable y atento.
- El sitio es precioso, la gente muy acogedora y cercana. Tiene mucha historia y es un sitio perfecto para recorrer la zona. Desayuno buffet. Resolvieron los problemas que se presentaron, rápida y eficazmente, siendo muy agradables y dispuestas.
La atención del personal, pendientes de todo en todo momento, tanto en recepción como en el restaurante.
Es un hotel familiar, con más de 100 años de historia. Ernest Hemingway se alojó aquí 🙂
Se encuentra muy fácil, en la carretera principal del pueblo.
- Great place for families, it has a pool and several activities for children (including a children’s playground with Balls pool and other stuffs)
With easy access to the A1 Motorway, Izar-Ondo is located in Arbizu, in the Sakana Valley. It offers simple, modern rooms with a private bathroom, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Izar-Ondo feature parquet floors and soft tones. Each one has a work desk and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a private balcony.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Basque food, using ingredients from its own farmland. There is also a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The Urbasa y Andía Nature Reserve is just 10 minutes’ drive away. You can drive to the city of Pamplona in around 30 minutes.
- Excellent restaurant, serving high quality fresh local food for a good price. Very friendly staff.
- Excelent. Large room, facilities, very good breakfast
Good breakfast that we had booked and only Euros 3.50 each with large choice continental style.
Food in bar or restaurant excellent and good local wines.
- I spent a great time there. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. She provided me with all information I need. I ‘ll come back sure
- The room was neat, the staff really did work, I would prefer more information at the restaurant in English. The food I tried was good.
Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea
Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea is located in Arruazu. This charming guest house features free WiFi.There is a shared kitchen available for a surcharge and is equipped with a microwave, toaster and kitchenware. Guests have free access to a seating area.Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy mountain view from the room.At Casa Rural Martxoenea Landetxea you will find a 24-hour front desk. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk and dry cleaning. The property offers free parking.This country house is 53 mi from Bilbao Airport.
- Close to the natural park of Urbasa which is well worth a visit. Little village bar and restaurant very welcoming
- La habitación no es grande pero está bien, la ducha tiene buen chorro y hay un gran armario. La ubicación es perfecta para ir al monte, entre Aralar y Andia, y para recorrer todo el valle de la Sakana. El pueblo es pequeño, bonito y tiene un buen bar donde dan bien de comer.
- El personal muy amable y nos sentimos como en casa, desde luego que sera visitada en breve y con mas familias. Gracias por todo.
- EL ENTORNO IDEAL, PUEBLO TRANQUILO Y EQUIDISTANTE A TODOS LOS PUNTOS QUE VISITAMOS, ACONSEJO LA SUBIDA A SAN MIGUEL DE ARALAR, LAS VISTAS SON IMPRESIONANTES.
- La ubicación de la casa era perfecta para lo que pensabamos visitar. Además desayunamos un día en la casa y estaba todo bueno y bien atendido.
Top Guest Houses In Betelu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Betelu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Betelu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Betelu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!