10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berroge Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Berroge Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berroge Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berroge Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berroge Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berroge Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berroge Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Berroge Galicia:
Pensión MarViva is offering accommodations in Corcubión. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a shower, and some accommodations at Pensión MarViva have a balcony. All guest rooms include a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy an Italian breakfast.Pensión MarViva has a terrace.Finisterre is 8 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 54 miles from Pensión MarViva.
Breakfast was delicious. Hand made cake and muffins every day!! Spotless room, comfortable bed and pillows.. just lovely.
Helpful and friendly staff. Special thanks to Carlos who made our stay a pleasure.
- The room was spacious, modern and clean. The staff was very welcoming.
- Nagelneues Hotel mit sehr freundlichem Personal. Das Hotel ist neu und sehr sauber, tolle Dusche. Frühstück spartanisch aber nicht schlimm, so ist das halt außerhalb der Touri Gegenden.
- Habitación súper limpia y muy bonita, todo nuevo. El jabón de ducha me encanto 🤗. Me sorprendió mucho la verdad, y trato exquisito! Además en el precio incluyen desayuno y muy atentos la verdad. Recomiendo porque el sitio es céntrico y tienes la pulpería justo abajo así q idóneo para cenar y tomar una cervecita.
- Das Zimmer war neu, modern, an den galicischen Stil angepasst. Wunderschönes Design, durchdacht und groß, zum Wohlfühlen!
- Breakfast was delicious. Hand made cake and muffins every day!! Spotless room, comfortable bed and pillows.. just lovely.
Casa da Balea
Eco-friendly Casa da Balea features a whale-themed décor. Set in a traditional Galician stone building overlooking the sea in Corcubión, it offers a free Wi-Fi zone and a laundry service.Each of the heated rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. Some rooms offer sea views.There is a bar and terraces with excellent views over the town and bay.Quenxe Beach is a 10-minute walk away.
- Everything about this place was perfect. I am a pilgrim walking the Camino de Santiago. I have almost walked across the entire country of Spain and this is the nicest place I have stayed.
- The room was beautiful, bed v comfortable and v warm
- Clean, helpful staff, good location. Wonderful stay!
- Great for our small group. Good porch to enjoy beverages and the water view. Great local suggestion for dinner/bar. Breakfast onsite also available.
- As a pilgrim on Camino de Santiago, this was a lovely change from Albergues. Helpful and generous hosts, great breakfast, comfortable room, great views, perfect location for starting the next morning to Finisterre. I would love to stay again.
Casa Bernarda is located in Corcubión, a 5-minute walk from the coast. It offers accommodations with free WiFi.All rooms have a wardrobe. They either have access to a shared bathroom or include a private one.At Casa Bernarda you will find a garden and a shared kitchen. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and a tour desk. The property offers free parking.The area is popular for hiking and exploring the countryside. Fervenza Lake can be reached in 25 minutes by car.This guest house is 39 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- The tasteful decoration, the inner courtyard with garden to relax in and above all Bernarda being such an attentive host made my stay there special. The historic place is restored nicely, right next to the church and short walk to a good restaurant on the waterfront.
- Very comfortable, clean, conveniently located. Bernarda went out of her way to treat me like an honored guest!
- Beautiful home and fantastic location next to the old church. My heart made a little leap of delight when I saw it, it felt like a small oasis after my many steps on the Camino. Bernarda and her daughter were extremely welcoming, can highly recommend.
- The position and the woman who manages the place. She was extremely helpful.
- I’ve been in Spain for a month staying at many different places. Bernarda was the best hostess. I fly like family there. She served the very best breakfast I’ve had in Spain.
Pensión Beiramar is offering accommodations in Cee. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has free WiFi.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. The rooms feature a closet.Finisterre is 8 miles from Pensión Beiramar. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 54 miles from the property.
Very spacious room and fantastic patio with sea view!
Hospitalro was very helpful and offered her computer to get boarding passes!
- Great location and very comfortable common area and bedroom.
- Our host was extremely helpful and the property was very pleasant.
- Friendly staff, nice comfortable beds and apartment
- Gorgeous room overlooking the water, felt like a luxury hotel instead of a pension. Friendly people, super helpful.
- Very spacious room and fantastic patio with sea view!
Playa de Estorde
Playa de Estorde features a garden and a bar in Estorde. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Playa de Estorde has certain accommodations that have a terrace and sea view, and rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a closet.Finisterre is 5 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Room was very nice, location beautiful. Bed very comfy
Beach and Seaview were really good. Anytime you can wake up to the sound of the waves it is good. Room was compact, fine as a single, and bathroom was spacious, with large bath.
My Spanish is not great, but found the team to be patient with my attempts and helpful with any queries I had.
After all my Camino walking, I was able to get a coach just down from the hotel back to Santiago de Compostela – lovely coastal route instead of the motorway.
- Die super Lage – auch gut mit dem Bus zu erreichen – neben dem tollen Strand gibt es einen gepflegten Garten zum relaxen
- Las vistas desde la habitación son increíbles. Un paisaje precioso. Jardín con tumbonas y acceso a la playa. La gente muy amable. La ubicación buena para ver el cabo Finisterre, Ezaro, etc.
- Le site sur la plage avec le jardin, la vue, le calme.
Pension Restaurante Merendero
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Pension Restaurante Merendero is located in Sardiñeiro de Abajo. The property provides a playground and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests at Pension Restaurante Merendero can enjoy a continental breakfast.Finisterre is 3.8 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- It’s really an excellent location with full view from the balcony to the bay. The staff was very friendly and we had a great meal in the restaurant. The area of Sardineiro is also very nice for a visit. A (rental) car is recommended for roadtrips and find places with astonishing views of the area.
We had the best Paella Verduras ever in Spain here. The “boss” made it with so much personal touch and love, that the meal was absolutely amazing.
The laundry and drying was done by them with so much care and delivered so nicely, that I was touched.
- Service was excellent considering they had a fire the previous week they let us stay in their small apartment. Excellent food and friendly staff
- This is a small pension, bar and restaurant in the outskirts of Finisterra (Fisterra). There is asmall beach some 20 yards from the hotel with direct access from there. Nothing special as a beach but neverthless it is quite nice to be able to have a swin on arrival or early in the morning before breakfast. The rooms are just acceptable but there is nothing to say about that considering the rate charged.
- Beautiful location by the sea. The seafood dinner was delicious and very good value. Reasonable sized room though a little musty on arrival. We liked the informality of the owners – some might not.
Hostal Pereiriña has a peaceful rural setting just 3.1 mi from Cée, Playa Do Rostro is 5 mi away. It offers simple rooms with free Wi-Fi.All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Quiet location close to some very nice beaches and restaurants.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
- El recibimiento y trato personal y amable de los dueños y camareros. Así como el desayuno. Todo muy agradable.
- personal del hotel super amable, nos los explico todo y nos dio la informacion de la zona
- El lugar donde esta ubicado con parking gratis y lo bien comunicado para ir a otros sitios
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro
Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro offers accommodations in Fisterra. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower and bidet.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including diving, fishing and canoeing. Finisterre is 3.1 mi from Pension Playa de Sardiñeiro, while Ribeira is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 42 mi from the property.
- The pillows & linen were great. The size of the room was good
- Beautiful view of the sea! Great food in the restaurant and very helpful staff!
- Noelia was an outstanding hostess. We enjoyed meeting her and she provided us with good information. She was very welcoming and accommodating. This is the best dormitory style accommodations we have ever experienced. The curtains on each bunk bed provided privacy. Each bunk had a light and outlet. The price was very reasonable. This was our second stay at Muxia Mare.
- Good location. Amazing ocean view from the room window. Nice beach a short walk. /One minute/ Clean rooms.
- Everything is fine about the room: clean, comfortable. The location is great.
Pensión Areas is located in the charming fishing village of O Pindo, on the beautiful Costa da Morte. It offers 10 comfortable double rooms and a restaurant serving characteristic Galician dishes.All heated room at this guest house feature natural light and simple décor. Each of them has a TV, safe and a private bathroom.The restaurant at Pensión Areas specializes in traditional tapas, seafood and fresh fish dishes. There is also free Wi-Fi available in public areas.O Pindo is surrounded by beautiful landscapes; you can visit the Monte Pindo or the Ezaro Waterfall.
- This property was beautiful, spotless and centrally located. The hostesses were attentive to all guests during our stay. We were spoiled during our morning breakfasts, including the delicious pan dulce, yum! It is true what other reviews say here, this is by no means a pension, more like a hotel. Owner operators will graciously take care of your needs, very kind people! Will definitively stay here again when in the area.
- Con categoría de Pensión, es un establecimiento muy correcto, limpio y cómodo. Como íbamos de paso y solo una noche con idea de seguir a la mañana siguiente, aprovechamos la tarde para recorrer los alrededores, que merecen la pena, y a la mañana siguiente seguimos camino de Finisterre,
- La habitación era muy espaciosa, con un estilo agradable, bien iluminada y equipada. La estancia fue tranquila y confortable.
- Esta situado muy cerca de Ézaro y tiene cerca un supermercado y un par de restaurantes. El alojamiento y la limpieza han sido correctos.
- La localización, cruzando la calle estaba la playa.
Casa A Laxe
Just 150 feet from San Pedro beach, this beautiful house features 3 terraces with views of the sea, nearby river and the mountains surrounding O Pindo.Casa A Laxe offers bright, rustic décor with beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. It has free Wi-Fi and heating throughout the house.The house has 3 bedrooms and space for 8 guests. All bedrooms offer views of the sea and the surrounding countryside, and include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The living room features a fireplace. There is also a well-equipped kitchen, and a terrace with a barbecue.This country house is rented as a whole unit.
- An excellent location. Has everything one requires in the house.
- The Spanish flair of this house was really cool. It feels historical. One of the bedrooms has nice views of the beach from the windows. The hosts left milk, fresh cake and coffee for us for breakfast. We saw there are also other pantry basics for cooking: oil, spices. Each bedroom has a private bathroom, plus a half bath downstairs near the kitchen/living.
- Casa con todos los detalles… tenuan la casa preparada y calentita. Estabamos tan bien que nos trajimos la cena a casa. Un 10.
La casa espectacular y agradable.El trato con la dueña ,muy bueno
Es estupendo llegar al alojamiento, que te reciban con amabilidad y respeto y que te faciliten una estancia agradable y cómoda.
La casa es acogedora y está equipada completamente para que puedas disfrutar tanto en el exterior como en el interior de la misma.
Es muy agradable disfrutar de un buen tentempié mientras se contempla el mar en el porche de la misma.
Y por no hablar de la estancia en el salón donde se está estupendamente al calor de la chimenea.
Sin duda por su ubicación y por sus servicios y por supuesto la amabilidad y simpatía de Marichu, así como el interés de Silvia por ponerse en contacto, es súper recomendable y no dudaríamos en repetir. Eso sí….Prometemos comernos el bizcocho entero!!! ( es otra de las cosas que tiene la casa para complacerte a la hora de desayunar).
Top Guest Houses In Berroge Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berroge Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berroge Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berroge Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!