10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berrioplano Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Berrioplano Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berrioplano Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berrioplano Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berrioplano Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berrioplano Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berrioplano Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Berrioplano Navarre:
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- Bed good. Clean. Modern. Parking Free. Outskirts of Pamplona.
Llegue en dia festivo, y no pude contactar con nadie para hacer la
gestion de mi reserva, eataba dentro del horario de recepcion.
Intente llamara mucho ante de las 5 de la tarde y nadie me respondió.
Quede con la persona en que llamaría y abría una recepcionista has ta las 5 de la tarde, la cual no estaba.
1.5 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Hostal Pamplona is located in Pamplona and provides rooms with free WiFi. The property is around 1.5 miles from Bull Ring Pamplona, 1.7 miles from Plaza del Castillo and 2.2 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre. Ciudadela Park is 2.2 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms include bed linen.Pamplona Town Hall is 2.2 miles from Hostal Pamplona. Pamplona Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Nice hotel that was very clean. Did not see/interact with any staff at all during our stay; there is an automated check in at the front door, and you drop your key when you leave; very efficient process. The room itself was spacious, with a very nice/newly remodeled bathroom, and was comfortable. For the price, everything was quite reasonable.
- A private room for three people with ensuite bath was what we need. Grocery store right around the corner.
- Room was very clean and beds were comfy. Bathroom was HUGE!
- nothing!!! this place absolutely sucked! not as expected at all! would never recommend and very disappointed with booking.com leading me to believe it was a good 8.5 kinda place
- We were walking the Camino do laundry facilities nearby were a welcome bonus. A short walk or taxi ride to the old town is where all the good restaurants and sights can be found.
Pension La Espiga
Located in Pamplona, 3.3 miles from Pamplona Catedral, Pension La Espiga has a bar and rooms with free WiFi access. Featuring room service, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. The property is 3 miles from Ciudadela Park and 3.2 miles from Baluarte Congress Centre.Pamplona Town Hall is 3.2 miles from the guesthouse, while Plaza del Castillo is 3.6 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 7 miles away.
- The property was outside of the downtown area so it was convenient with no traffic, but only a 2 to 4 kilometer drive to get to where the Bulls run. It is a new facility so not quite everything was done when we were there but the people were very helpful and it was very clean and quiet
- This is a small pension on top of a cafe/bar and conference room on an industrial/commercial estate and I suspect caters for visiting workers during the working week. Weekends rates, when the commercial units are closed are cheap and cheerful so don’t expect too much.
I left my electronic in the room I phoned them the next day and they asked me to e-mail them with my address to -date I have had to response.
Regards Norman mcleod
- Absolute bargain. Very spacious room. Checking in is a breeze. Next to a bar and restaurant with the same name, just on the outside of Pamplona, in a business area. Small refrigerator in the room, what probably used to be a mini bar, but is empty now. No airco, which was absolutely no problem in May.
- Ideal access to all major road networks.Lovely town, need to spend more time exploring the area. there looks to be a lot to do around the mountains etc.Garages locally are cheaper for fuel, there is a fast food shop nearby and lidl’s
Located 0.9 mi from the center of Pamplona, Pensión Mayte features rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. The guest house features a terrace and it is 4 minutes’ walk from Universidad de Navarra University.Fitted with wooden flooring, rooms come with a wardrobe, desk and a shared or private bathroom with shower. There is a daily cleaning included in the rate. Some rooms have air conditioning and a private terrace or a balcony overlooking a pedestrian street.The property features a furnished kitchen you can use on demand. You can also find a range of bars, restaurants as well as shops in a 5-minute walk.Pensión Mayte is 3 minutes’ walk from Clinica Universitaria Center and 1.2 mi away from Plaza del Castillo Square. You can also walk to the Ciudadela Fortress in 20 minutes.Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away. Guests can take a taxi to the property.
- Pension Mayte (34) was very clean and comfortable. Manager (Owner) does not speak English very well, and as I don’t speak Spanish, there were some communication issues. It is located away from the old city area. I walked one day but took bus and taxi at other times. Pamplona was one of my favorite places on my trip. However, walls in unit are thin and noise from other guests was a problem my second night there. There are good kitchen facilities, which I didn’t use.
- It’s convenient if you start the Camino in Pamplona. Value . Clean
- We were walking the Camino, and the hotel was just on our way.
This pension was very clean and comfy. We had a room with en-suite which we weren’t really expecting. Bathroom/shower very good. Hostess very welcoming and helpful.
We were doing the Camino, this was in an excellent location to start in the morning on the road out of Pamplona. Lots of bars/restaurants in the immediate location.
- You could find all the stuff that you need. The place and the bathroom are clean.
Offering easy access to the A-12 and A-15 Motorways, this guest house is next to Pamplona’s Yamaguchi Park and Navarra University. It offers rooms with free WiFi and satellite TV.Some of the rooms also include air conditioning and a balcony with views of the city. Guests can also use a shared fridge and microwave.The guest house is located opposite a bus stop which connects you with Pamplona’s Old Town in just 5 minutes. The University Clinic is just 350 feet from the property, and Pamplona Planetarium is 500 feet away. A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk away.It is also located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, which leads to Puente la Reina.
- the place was very nice , clean everything love the balcony . great restaurant ,coffee shop on the corner
The lady runs the place with her two sons, one was pleasant, the other -the youngest, was rather rude
- Very clean, great staff. Even made up our beds and replaced towels daily which we were not expecting!
- We had room 5 on the third floor. The room was spotless with a seperate enclosed balcony with nice views looking past the university out to the countryside. The shower and bathroom were a good size. The room had twin beds and an extra single and a fudge and was comfortable. Our host was lovely and could not have been more helpful. It is an easy bus ride into the centre with buses coming every ten minutes.
- Everything good and clean. Common area equiped by teapot, microwave and fridge. Very nice lady met us and showed everything. Good value for money.
Located next to Yamaguchi Park, this property is within 15 minutes’ walk of the center of Pamplona. It offers rooms and apartments tastefully decorated with Mediterranean colors and ethnic furniture.Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, a lounge and well-equipped kitchen. There are also one or two complete bathrooms. Alternatively, choose a room and complement you stay with meals in one of the local Spanish restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Thanks to the Acella’s position you can easily tour the city on foot. The city’s business parks, the Pablo Saraste Conservatory and the University Hospital are within easy reach of the Acella.Tour the authentic Spanish cafes and shops before admiring the monuments and finding about the fascinating history of Pamplona.
- this was my second year here. It’s a nice clean hostal about half an hour walk from the city center. Quiet neighborhood. Recommended.
Convenient for Camino trail .
Good restaurant around the corner
- The room exceeded my expectations of a hostel it was more like a private secure apartment without a kitchen
- The place was close enough to get at the porpoise of our visit. It’s clean.
- V helpful staff, clean room in a quiet suburb of Pamplona.
El Camino Urban Rooms
El Camino Urban Rooms is located in Pamplona´s Old Town. This guest house is set 650 feet from the city’s Plaza del Castillo Square.Each room has heating and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. City views and balconies are also available in some of the rooms at El Camino Urban Rooms.Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property, while Pamplona Bull Ring is 1,650 feet away. The train station is 1.2 mi from El Camino Urban Rooms.
- No breakfast offered. Food and drink on our own, which was perfectly fine. Check-in was a little strange since we were traveling, we didn’t always have wifi so didn’t receive the code for the front door. Luckily, a nice man with a cellphone helped us by calling the hotel so we could get in. Checking in through the computer also was a little strange, but when we did encounter people connected with the hotel, they were very nice and helpful!
- It was prime location, the manager was very helpful and surprisingly around more even tho everything was self-driven! Cute place with a great location!
- Location is good and it was fairly quiet as it seemed like only a few people were there.
- Clean, convenient, located in the center of town. Great for exploring
This was a single person room with a shared bathroom. Everything was exceptionally clean. The room was quiet even when someone was staying in the room next to me. Never had a problem using the bathroom whenever I wanted to. I think the bathroom was shared between only two rooms.
Location is very convenient. Close to Casco Viejo and easy to walk to many sites. Close to a bus line too.
Very good value!!!
The Hostal Navarra is located just 150 feet from Pamplona Bus Station and the Baluarte Congress Center. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, and access to a computer and printer.Rooms at Hostal Navarra feature a kettle and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes welcome amenities, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. All rooms are nonsmoking and air-conditioned.The guest house has a tour desk and is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Estafeta Street. There are 2 public car parks within 150 feet.
- Very comfortable beds and room was very quiet even though room faced a busy street. Shower was hot and the room provided coffee and small refrig. Room was updated and very clean. Micheal (staff) provided good information on connecting to train and local resturants.
- Very helpful person at reception. Clean rooms and hot shower. Excellent AC with ceiling fan. And they had a hair dryer in the room along with a hot pot to make tea or coffee in the morning.
- Close to everything. Easy walk. Could get to Camino easily. Staff was winderful
- Miguel was the perfect host! Our room was super clean! The sheets were white and crisp. There was a small coffee maker in the room. We felt very safe and secure. The hallways were clean and decorated. Marvelous experience.
- The location was excellent in old town and near public transportation.
Hostal Rural Huartearena
Located 15 minutes’ drive from Pamplona, Hostal Huartearena has easy access to the highways leading to any part of Navarre and the Basque Country. Free WiFi is provided.Decorated with pastel colors, the guest house’s rooms have a TV, and a private bathroom with shower, and bath or shower. The charming lounge features a fireplace and sofas, and it offers mountains views.A breakfast is served every morning at the guest house’s restaurant, and special diet menus are available on prior request.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. Pamplona Airport is a 13-minute drive away; and free public parking is available on site.
El silencio del lugar, la habitación muy grande, camas y cojines excelentes, la limpieza, los dueños!! los pinxos de Pamplona!!
El desayuno era casi exagerado!!! un consejo, a veces es mejor preguntar y poner lo justo, yo con unos huevos con chorizo me conformo!!!
- La situació i l’excel·lent tractacde la Ma Jesus i el Boni
- La atención de los dueños magnifica, crean muy buen ambiente, el desayuno estupendo y todo muy limpio
- da decoração, da limpeza, e da simpatia dos proprietários.
- Le charme des bons établissements ruraux. Hôtes accueillants et serviables pas avares de renseignements pour vous faire visiter la région. Bon petit déjeuner à base de produits bio: rare!
- El silencio del lugar, la habitación muy grande, camas y cojines excelentes, la limpieza, los dueños!! los pinxos de Pamplona!!
Hostal Abodi is located in Pamplona, next to Navarra University Clinic and Yamaguchi Park. It offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom.Hostal Abodi offers rooms and apartments and has a shared lounge with a microwave and a fridge.The Abodi is set on the Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Pamplona. You can reach the center in 5 minutes by car or public transport, or it takes 20 minutes on foot.
- Good location right upstairs of some great tapas places in the old town.
- Washing machine, it was good to be able to wash the clothes especially that we stayed for a month. The kitchenette equipped with plates, glasses and cutlery, we could use the fridge and microwave oven. The only thing I would improve would be to equip the kitchen or rooms even with electric kettles. There was no option to prepare tea or coffee.
- Additiinal shared kitchen facilities also included. The position is ideal for Camino overnighters. Good value.
New room,very clean and tidy.
Comfortable bed and nice bathroom
- La cama es comodisima. Todo esta muy limpio y aspecto agradable
Top Guest Houses In Berrioplano Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berrioplano Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berrioplano Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berrioplano Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!