10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berodia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Berodia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berodia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berodia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berodia Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berodia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berodia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Berodia Asturias:
Pensión Casa Ramon
Pensión Casa Ramon is located in Carreña, just 5.6 mi from the Ruta del Cares’ route and 25 minutes’ drive from the beautiful beaches in Llanes. Covadonga is 19 mi away.All heated rooms at this guest house are simply decorated. Each one comes with TV and a private bathroom.The town of Cabrales, well-known for its cheese, features a perfect location to visit nearby villages such as Cangas de Onís or Potes.Both Gijón and Santander are just over an hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The host was very friendly and flexible. Extremely late check-in was accepted. Amazing location, the area is spectacular. Regular thorough cleaning, *amazing* restaurant just next to it. For 2 stars hotel I think it was great!
- La relación calidad-precio es inmejorable. No es un hotel así que los servicios se ajustan perfectamente a la categoría de pensión. Está muy bien ubicado, cerca de picos que es lo que queríamos y la atención del personal inmejorable, personalizada y familiar
- El alojamiento excelente relación calidad-precio, muy bien situado a la playa y la montaña y destacar también el bar Casa Ramón (de diferentes dueños): trato familiar, buenos desayunos y mejor atención.
- En general todo… La chica de la recepción muy amable y la limpieza excelente… En relación calidad-precio a mi me parece un sitio estupendo.
- Nos recibió Maite, muy agradable,nos explicó todo muy bien, la habitación no hemos tenido ningún problema con ella, todo Super limpio y nada de malos olores, en Carreña tienes de todo, banco, farmacia, tienda ,bares, es un pueblin muy agradable, probamos en las cenas “Casa Corro” y todo buenísimo ,lo recomiendo ,en general contentísimos, volvería a Casa Ramón y lo recomendarè a mis amigos.
Set in Arenas de Cabrales, EL Molino features a garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge with a TV. Guests can make use of a bar.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Llanes is 8.7 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 50 mi away.
- Located next to a babbling brook. A very short walk from the core area of Las Arenas.
- Excellent location for hiking in the mountains and walking distance to town
Only €20 , you can’t beat that. 5min walk into the lovely village for a few beers and food.
Room and shower was excellent
- La localización, el lugar en el que está es muy idílico y bonito
- Todo correcto, para la actividad que teníamos prevista.
Hostal Casaño in Arenas de Cabrales has 2-star accommodations with barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 2-star guesthouse offers a shared kitchen. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a mountain view.Llanes is 23 miles from the guesthouse, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- I got exactly what i paid for and the staff was helpful and nice.
- Kitchen in the hotel for common use. Outdoor BBQ type, burners, fridge, and so we had some great homemade meals. Very clean. Small town and quaint with hard – working service oriented owners to help as needed.
- Very friendly and helpful. Kitchen area is a great bonus
- Having a kitchen area to prepare our own meals was a real plus as well as giving us the opportunity to meet and talk to the other residents. The location was great to get to some wonderful walks.
- Stunning mountain views from the balcony. Very friendly staff. Useful to be able to use the kitchen area. Good location for visiting various sites.
Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hostal Naturaleza features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms at Hostal Naturaleza are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arenas de Cabrales, like cycling.Llanes is 23 miles from Hostal Naturaleza, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- No estaba mal la cama..La señora es agradable y parlanchina,y nos ofreció frutos de la zona para llevarnos.
- El entorno y muy buenos colchones. Lo bien que se descansa
- Mejoraria varias cosillas pero en general bien en relacion al precio pagado.
- La dueña es amable y te ayuda a organizar tus actividades
El trato y la información de los anfitriones.
Las posibilidades que ofrece para realizar actividades en la naturaleza.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Set at the foothills of Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Rural La Corrolada is located in Avín. Offering free on-site parking, the heated guest house has impressive views and breakfast buffet.Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
Todo está perfecto pero Josefina es la persona ideal para recibir turistas o viajeros como lo quieran llamar.estacionamiento muy cómodo..
Volvería sin dudarlo.limpieza impecable.
Adriana y Ruben Argentina
Desayuno completo y todo listo en la mesa.
Destaco la gran amabilidad de la dueña Fina, de carácter cercano, nos preparó papilla de fruta para nuestro bebé cada mañana. Majisima.
La casa muy cuidada y comodisima la cama, no falta de nada.
Hostal Poncebos is 1,650 feet from Bulnes Funicular Railway on the Cares Route in the Picos de Europa National Park. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and views over Cares River and the mountains.All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- Very close to the trailhead of the Cares Gorge and the Funicular de Bulnes. Bar and restaurant on premises so no need to worry about finding restaurants. My clean and comfortable single room with breakfast included was a real value!
- Steps from the trail of the Ruta de Cares (pretty much on property). Hotel right ON the River Cares and other-worldly views out the window. Amazing place. Lots of lovely towns with terrific and affordable (and charming) restaurantes, bars, cafés and shops.
- We absolutely loved Hostal Poncebos and what it had to offer. The room provided us amazing views and there was a restaurant and bar downstairs with an outdoor sitting area to soak up the surrounds (including mountain goats and cattle wandering down the street). It was also very close to the Cares Trail which we walked while we were there. This is a beautiful quiet location and one we hope to get back to one day.
- Awesome place. The location is incredibly, it is very clean, and the staff is super accommodations and helpful.
- The host was very kind, helpful, and sincere. He spoke very little English but with a little Spanish from us and a little English from him we made out just fine. We took a taxi to the property from Arenas de Cabrales for 8 euros. He was kind enough to call us a taxi back to Arenas and from there we took the bus to Llanes.
Hostal el Duje
Offering a restaurant and bar, Hostal el Duje is located in the small village of Tielve. This guest house is set in the Picos de Europa National Park.Each room has free WiFi, heating, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer mountain views.You can enjoy local dishes, including fabada stew, cheesecake and the famous cabrales cheese, at the on-site restaurant. There is also a bar with a terrace overlooking the mountains, and a traditional cheese shop.Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside and the property is 3.1 mi from the Cares Trail. The coastal town of Llanes is 28 mi from Hostal el Duje.
- The family in charge of El Duje was absolutely lovely. And you have to try their excellent blue cheese!
- The family in charge of El Duje was absolutely lovely, they really take excellent care of you! And you have to try their excellent blue cheese!
- The owners were really kind. For breakfast they served homemade cheese. The location iš great If you go hiking to the mountain.
- Great location away from main tourist area. Quiet & clean with good views. Helpful staff & good traditional food available at good price from the bar/restaurant. Able to cope with wife’s food allergies.
- Nice homemade fabada and close to sotres and the beatiful Cares walking route.
Hostal Casa Tino
Hostal Casa Tino is set in Caín, 71 mi from Llanes and 39 mi from Potes. The hostel has a terrace and views of the mountain.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Hostal Casa Tino features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cangas de Onís is 43 mi from Hostal Casa Tino, while Ribadesella is 58 mi away.
- The owner was very nice and welcoming. The room was tidy and comfortable, parking next door.
- We loved it! Rooms were very nice, clean, comfortable. Staff were fabulous.
- Very nice modern rooms 200 ft from the end of the Cares hike. Very beautiful town. Great for out and back overnight on Cares trail.
- We were late arriving and the owner stayed up until 2 am for us, and then he was happy to give us a beer!
Very friendly staff – helped us out with directions and let us print some plane tickets.
Very clean facilities.
Located in Niembro, in the beautiful Cantabrian Coast, Casa Mariví guest house offers apartments and double rooms with a terrace, just 5 minutes’ walk from Niembro Beach. Llanes is 5.6 mi away.Split up in 2 levels, the property offers mountain and river views. On the first floor, double rooms come with satellite TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a kitchenette. Upstairs, there is an apartment that comes with 1 bedroom, satellite TV, a private bathroom with a shower and a private kitchenette with a stove, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.Casa Mariví is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. You can also go canoeing down the River Sella 9.3 mi away.The seaside town or Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away and a 45 minutes’ drive will take you to Picos de Europa Nature Reserve.
- The property is situated in a village within walking distance (10 mins and 30 mins) of very nice beaches. It is very clean and serviced daily by friendly staff. There are at least three bars/restaurants nearby. There are about five apartments in the property with a shared kitchenette. The manager lives on site.
- Mariví nos dio todas las facilidades. Fue muy agradable y simpática.
Muy buena localización, en un paraje natural precioso , ideal para el relax y cerca de Llanes por si necesitas más actividad y con una amplia oferta culinaria.
Además habíamos reservado una habitación con derecho a cocina y nos la sustituyeron por un apartamento, así q estuvimos genial!
- Nos gustó mucho. La habitación y el baño muy limpio y moderno. La ubicación fenomenal para ir paseando a la playa y a rincones cercanos con mucho encanto. Pueblo tranquilo y acogedor.
Lugar maravilloso con mucho encanto
Nos gustó mucho y volveremos
Pensión Toranda is located in the Asturian country village of Niembro, 5 minutes’ drive from Toranda and Torimbia Beaches. It offers a garden and rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Toranda feature colorful, rustic décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The charming garden at Pensión Toranda has a barbecue and fruit trees. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Ribadesella and 13 minutes from Llanes. Santander and Oviedo are around an hour’s drive away.
- This is a family run business that treated us like family. We were impressed with the quality and value…
- Very clean, secure location with a warm welcome. Lovely room with coffee maker
- La amabilidad del personal y lo grande que era la cama y la habitacion.
- Schönes Zimmer in einem etwas abgelegenen Haus. Ohne Auto nicht zu empfehlen. Es gibt keine Rezeption und keinen Gemeinschaftsbereich, ich fühlte mich etwas alleingelassen, nach dem Empfang sah ich niemanden mehr und ging morgens einfach so. Für eine Nacht trotzdem o.k. und ein ordentliches Zimmer. Nachts waren die Hunde immer wieder laut. Zu zweit, mit Auto, etwas Spanischkenntnissen und schönem Wetter und Zeit um den Garten zu nutzten sähe alles vermutlich anders aus.
- La cama muy comoda y mucha tranquilidad para un buen descanso
Top Guest Houses In Berodia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berodia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berodia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berodia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!