10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bermeo Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Bermeo Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bermeo Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bermeo Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bermeo Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bermeo Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bermeo Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bermeo Basque Country:
Located in Bermeo, Aldatzeta Ostatua has a shared lounge. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk. Rooms include a flat-screen TV, and certain rooms at Aldatzeta Ostatua have a balcony. All guest rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.Bilbao is 22 miles from the accommodation, while Barakaldo is 24 miles away. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Very central location and easy to find. The room was compact, but not too small. The staffperson couldn’t have been nicer!
- We loved this little gem in this small town. The staff was more than helpful in advising where to go and what to do.
- The facilities and the person who received us. She was very friendly and helpful.
- The girl in reception was absolutely super, helpful and warm. She told us how to get to San Jose and when my daughter had left her mobile phone in the room by accident on the day we left, she called us to let us know so we could pick it up. Bermeo is a cute authentic seaside town and we enjoyed our stay very much.
- The woman who works in the hotel was sooo nice and friendly and gave us excellent recommendations on places to eat and see etc. Very nice place that is close to everything. We totally recommend it!
Torre Ercilla Ostatua
Located in Bermeo, Torre Ercilla Ostatua has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower.Bilbao is 22 miles from Torre Ercilla Ostatua, while Barakaldo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 17 miles from the accommodation.
- Very nice accommodation for the area which lacks high end Hotels. Room was very nice, clean and comfortable. However, since there is no room for parking, you must go downhill to the Port to park your car. Also a 15 minute car ride to San Juan de Gastelugaste which is a Rock in the ocean and very attractive to tourists. Reasonably priced.
- The staff, the room, comfortable beds, the area. We had a great time!
- Clean and tidy. Gotzon the boss was great to deal with,very helpful and friendly.
- The owner of the guest house, people in the neighbourhood and also the people of Bermeo were very helpful and friendly. It is a beautiful old seaside town wirh a nice harbour.
- Very disappointed with this place because it’s very difficult to park and in the photos looks very nice but really it’s a flat that rent rooms and not a hotel as you advertise!! Very expensive for what it is too!!
Itsasmin ostatua is located in Elanchove, 31 mi from Bilbao. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Activities such as surfing and kayaking can be done at Laga and Laida Beaches, both within 3.7 mi of the property.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a seating area where you can relax. Certain units include views of the sea or mountain. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Itsasmin ostatua features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as diving, cycling and fishing. Zarautz is 25 mi from itsasmin ostatua, while Castro-Urdiales is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 15 mi from the property.
great value in charming village.
great service and bfast
- It was in a wonderful location and the staff was incredibly nice
- We LOVED staying here. Beautiful location, friendly staff, comfortable room. Highly recommend!
- The location in this charming village. The staff. The feeling that you get away from everything. The genuine warmth and comfort of feeling that you’re a family’s traditional home. And the breakfast.
- Great location in an authentic Spanish fishing village with lots of steps! Comfortable room, very friendly staff but they have limited English. There is a really nice burger/pizza place across the street!
- great value in charming village.
Located in the Basque town of Ea, just 350 feet from Ea Beach, Bekale offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It features a shared lounge area and dining room with a TV.Each modern room is decorated individually with different color schemes and lovely, large landscape prints on the walls. They include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A laundry service is also available.Buses to the coastal town of Lekeitio and also to Gernika leave every 2 hours. Tourist information about the area is provided at the guest house.Bekale is a 45-minute drive from Bilbao and 75 minutes from San Sebastián via the AP8 Motorway. There is free public parking nearby.
- The breakfast was wonderful each morning, the rooms were nice and clean. The service was outstanding. Thank you Ari for all your help and translations. We enjoyed our stay so much in Ea!
- Room was spacious and tidy. Bathroom clean and very good shower. Excellent breakfast and very pleasant staff. We were a party of four cyclists and were allowed to leave our bikes in hotel reception overnight. Just the single night stay but more than happy to recommend the hotel. Very pleased.
- The shower was hot, although it needed to be run for about 10 minutes, in the morning, before it came through. Hotel is near the beach, although at low tide the water recedes to the rocky part of the bay and is too dangerous for swimming.
- Nicely decorated and spotlessly clean. Owners very friendly and helpful. Great breakfast included. Nice walk down to the harbour in the evening for a swim off the harbour wall.
- The best breakfast I’ve ever had! Comfortable king-size bed, clean room, quiet place, felt like home.. Very helpful staff, helped us to find the parking nearby and gave us good advices of bars and restaurants.
Akelarre Ostatua’s rooftop sun terrace offers wonderful views of Guernica and the nearby Urdaibai Biosphere Reserve. This guest house offers a 24-hour rfront desk and colorful rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.Akelarre Ostatua is located on a quiet street, just 150 feet from Guernica Town Hall and the Peace Museum. Guernica Train Station is within a 2-minute walk, and offers regular services to nearby Bilbao.The guest house has a 24-hour automatic reception. Drinks and snacks are available from vending machines in the lounge. There are also various tapas bars in the town center.Each room has simple, bright décor and wooden floors. They all have a private bathroom with toiletries. Rooms have views of the historic town center.
- Perfect location right on the cameno. Basic accommodation for a place to stay while walking the cameno
- Blinds made room completely dark. Quiet. Great location. Laundromat in front of building.
- Location was fantastic and upstairs lounge and patio a treat! Hallway lights didnt always work and smell was funky.
- Beautiful facility. Big nice bathroom. Fab breakfast. Nicest hosts. Perfect location and stop on Camino
- Good location for walking Camino. Staff not very friendly….it was like I was “bothering her”.
This establishment is located next to the Cantabrian Sea, near Bilbao. It is ideal accommodations for short breaks, summer holidays or business trips.The guest house is simple and enjoys a homely feel. It features a strategic location 350 feet from the metro station that takes you to the center of Bilbao and the Feria de Muestras. This is the ideal option to combine a few days relaxation or work, with a visit to the capital of the region and the famous Guggenheim Museum.
- Location excellent. Easy access to local areas including Bilbao via Metro.
- El trato con el personal tan amable lo demas estupendo todo😊
- nahe am Meer, gut öffentlich mit Metro zu erreichen. schöne Umgebung
- Le bruit des voitures et des passants, les ronflements de mon voisin et l’impression de partager la même chambre que lui, le bruit et l’odeur des cuisines qui vous font participer pleinement aux services…
- He estado muy bien comoda y a gusto. La ubicacion genial y el trato muy bueno
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Casual Gurea is located in Bilbao’s old town, just 150 feet from the Cathedral and 800 feet from Abando Train Station. It offers a tour desk and rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
- Great location. The room is small but very well priced and comfortable.
- Everything was clean, staff super friendly and kind. Very good location
- The location can hardly be better. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
- Great location, very friendly staff and big comfortable bed, lift up to 3rd floor welcome
- The internet worked perfectly. The bathroom was fine and had a nice easy to use and safe shower. I liked the fact that they have a refrigerator but don’t try to provide breakfast, since there are a lot of options.
Casa Rural Telleri
Casa Rural Telleri is located in the Larrabasterra neighborhood in Sopelana,10 minutes’ walk from the beaches of Barinatxe and Arriatera. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Set within a natural setting, the house has a private garden, a porch and several terraces. Inside, Telleri features modern rustic décor with parquet floors and exposed wooden beams on the ceilings.Guests can find a communal lounge with sofas and fireplace, as well as a dining area. Rooms are individually decorated, offering heating, a TV and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.You can enjoy a garden view from all the rooms. Bed linen and towels are included.Tourist information can be provided at the reception. Activities like hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings.Larrabasterra metro station is 1,150 feet away. Bilbao is 15 minutes’ drive away. The property offers free parking.
I pretty much liked everything related to the house itself. Staff was friendly and the room very clean.
Proximity to some truly spectacular beach views is also quite nice after only a short walk
It does all the basics well but keeps it simple which makes you comfortable from minute 1.
The staff is really really nice! Luis welcomed us and gave us tips where to eat and where to go! The house and the rooms are really clean and comfortable!
The beach is just a short walk away and the metro station is also just 5 mins away.
Totally recommend it!!
- Very warm welcome and helpful local information. Free car parking. Attractive house with a very friendly feel.
- Great silent room with very comfortable bed. Owners are very helpful and friendly. Close to the beach an to the metro to travel to bilbao. Everything perfectly clean.
- We were greeted by the host who made us feel very welcome. He advised us on best places to visit and eat. Unfortunately we only had one night here could have easily spent more. Very nice place. Room was comfortable and clean.
- I pretty much liked everything related to the house itself. Staff was friendly and the room very clean.
Located in Busturia in a XIX century building, Gondra is a 10-minute walk from the beach. With a garden, the property also has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. The accommodations offers free WiFi.All rooms have access to a shared kitchen, equipped with a Nespresso machine, kettle, and fridge.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the accommodations, including cycling, trekking, and hiking.Bilbao is 13 mi from Gondra, while Zarautz is 28 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 9.9 mi from the guest house.
- Loved Absolutely every inch of it. Fantastic location in the heart of a UNESCO reserve, 10 mins walking distance from a couple of beaches, 2 kms away from a beautiful little coastal town with an amazing vibe (Mundaka). The room was spotless and decorated with a exquisite taste. Bedding super comfortable and as the house is in a very pristine and silent environment we slept like babies. High quality amenities in the bathroom, coffee caps in the kitchen. We were greeted by Alberto who helped us check in and got a call from the owner who lives in a beautiful mansion next door to make sure we were comfortable and did not need anything. Environment is very friendly and quiet and this is a great option to visit Bilbao, 30 mins away, without being in the hassle of the city.
- La atención muy agradable, la casa decorada con mucho encanto. Todo en general muy cómodo y completo
- La calma de lugar. Los pequeños detalles cargados de mimos. La decoración. El detalle del desayuno GRATIS.
- De hartelijke ontvangst. Het telefonisch contact om ons de weg naar het guesthouse te wijzen. (bookings had ons een verkeerd adres gegeven). De ruimte van de slaapkamers en luxe, ook van de gemeenschappelijke ruimte en de tuin
Salle de bain et toilette commune , chambre agréable et confortable.
On a pu garer la moto dans la cour : top
Villa Isabela Bakio Rooms
Villa Isabela Bakio Rooms is located on the beachfront in Bakio, 1.9 miles from San Juan de Gaztelugatxe. The property has free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. Villa Isabela Bakio Rooms provides some accommodations with sea views, and each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 13 miles from the accommodation.
The magnificent owner of his house. He helped us in everything that we asked him.
Moreover, when we were in Gaztelugatxe, downpour began with incredible thunder and lightning. It was even a little scary! The host took care of us, offering to take us by car from there.
Iñaki, give our regards to your mom! She’s a glorious woman! 🙂
- The hostess was absolutely wonderful. We barely spoke Spanish yet she managed to help us with directions and gave great recommendations for dining. She even drove us to San Juan de Gaztelugatze as the bus service finishes in August. The room was quirky, very spacious and airy , the bed really comfortable. Lovely.
- Beautiful characteristic building. Easy parking in meters but v v cheap. Staff so friendly. Huge comfortable rooms. V v clean. Lovely garden. Shared bathroom but huge and well equipped and v clean. Bakio is a nice place and has a great beach but not much in the way of cafe culture. Great stop over place for a day or two but not a week.
- Very nice house in a good location, just a short walk from the beaches. The owners were very friendly! Beds were comfortable and the room nicely decorated. Sharing the bathroom was not a big deal.
- Elizabeth was warm and helpful. We followed her recommendations for restaurants and were not disappointed. The beds were great and I highly recommend historical house for a get-away.
- The magnificent owner of his house. He helped us in everything that we asked him.
Top Guest Houses In Bermeo Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bermeo Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bermeo Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bermeo Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!