10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beriáin Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Beriáin Navarre is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beriáin Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beriáin Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beriáin Navarre. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beriáin Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beriáin Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Beriáin Navarre:
Hostal Aralar is within 3.1 mi of central Pamplona and offers easy access to the A15 Motorway. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, open from 06.00 until 22.00.Each of the modern rooms at Hostal Aralar has simple, modern décor and wooden floors. All rooms have air conditioning, heating, a desk, a flat-screen TV and a bathroom with toiletries.Bus stops are outside the hotel connecting to the city center, and free parking is available onsite. Aralar and Urbasa y Andía parks are within 35 minutes’ drive of the property.
- Nice clean, modern hotel with aircon and reasonable WiFi.
- Excellent value for money, clean, comfortable and the attached restaurant was fantastic. Ideal location to visit city of Pamplona.
- Bed good. Clean. Modern. Parking Free. Outskirts of Pamplona.
Llegue en dia festivo, y no pude contactar con nadie para hacer la
gestion de mi reserva, eataba dentro del horario de recepcion.
Intente llamara mucho ante de las 5 de la tarde y nadie me respondió.
Quede con la persona en que llamaría y abría una recepcionista has ta las 5 de la tarde, la cual no estaba.
Located next to Yamaguchi Park, this property is within 15 minutes’ walk of the center of Pamplona. It offers rooms and apartments tastefully decorated with Mediterranean colors and ethnic furniture.Apartments feature one or two bedrooms, a lounge and well-equipped kitchen. There are also one or two complete bathrooms. Alternatively, choose a room and complement you stay with meals in one of the local Spanish restaurants. Free WiFi is available in public areas and in some rooms.Thanks to the Acella’s position you can easily tour the city on foot. The city’s business parks, the Pablo Saraste Conservatory and the University Hospital are within easy reach of the Acella.Tour the authentic Spanish cafes and shops before admiring the monuments and finding about the fascinating history of Pamplona.
- this was my second year here. It’s a nice clean hostal about half an hour walk from the city center. Quiet neighborhood. Recommended.
Convenient for Camino trail .
Good restaurant around the corner
- The room exceeded my expectations of a hostel it was more like a private secure apartment without a kitchen
- The place was close enough to get at the porpoise of our visit. It’s clean.
- V helpful staff, clean room in a quiet suburb of Pamplona.
Offering easy access to the A-12 and A-15 Motorways, this guest house is next to Pamplona’s Yamaguchi Park and Navarra University. It offers rooms with free WiFi and satellite TV.Some of the rooms also include air conditioning and a balcony with views of the city. Guests can also use a shared fridge and microwave.The guest house is located opposite a bus stop which connects you with Pamplona’s Old Town in just 5 minutes. The University Clinic is just 350 feet from the property, and Pamplona Planetarium is 500 feet away. A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk away.It is also located on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, which leads to Puente la Reina.
- the place was very nice , clean everything love the balcony . great restaurant ,coffee shop on the corner
The lady runs the place with her two sons, one was pleasant, the other -the youngest, was rather rude
- Very clean, great staff. Even made up our beds and replaced towels daily which we were not expecting!
- We had room 5 on the third floor. The room was spotless with a seperate enclosed balcony with nice views looking past the university out to the countryside. The shower and bathroom were a good size. The room had twin beds and an extra single and a fudge and was comfortable. Our host was lovely and could not have been more helpful. It is an easy bus ride into the centre with buses coming every ten minutes.
- Everything good and clean. Common area equiped by teapot, microwave and fridge. Very nice lady met us and showed everything. Good value for money.
One of our best sellers in Pamplona! Alojamientos Olga is set in a quiet area near the center of Pamplona, close to the University of Navarra. It offers free WiFi throughout the property. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Guests at Alojamientos Olga have a choice between single rooms, double rooms and apartments. Rooms include a TV, and some have private bathrooms. Bed linen and towels are provided.The building is by Yamaguchi Park and the University Hospital is 150 feet away. There is a shopping center nearby. Alojamientos Olga offers easy access by car to the A-15 and the A-12 Motorway.
- I liked that it was near the Camino de Santiago on the way out of town.
- Friendly staff. Location is a little bit away from the center but managable walking distance. It was a room in an apartment with several other rooms and a kitchen. A washing machine is provided. Easy check in process. You can park your car on the street for 8 Euros for 24 hours. 15-20 min walk to the center. Small but comfortable room with basic amenities. Dont forget to bring your own shampoo and soap… If you are checking out in the odd hours just drop your keys in the box and you’re good to go…..
- Everything was okay: with all the facilities (even washing machine), terrace, everything was clean, bathrooms, etc. No complains!
- The comfort cleanliness of the property and location to the Camino route
- The room was good and I had a balcony and a good view. The city is very green and with wide avenues, a very pleasant city and well-kept buildings.
Featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour reception, Pension Leyre is located in Pamplona. This guest house offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar.All rooms have parquet floors and simple décor throughout. There is a wardrobe and a desk, and the bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries. Satellite channels are available.Pamplona Bullring is 0.6 mi from Pensión Leyre, and the Cathedral is a 10-minute bus ride away. Navarra Public University is 12 minutes’ drive from the property, and Urbasa y Andía Nature Reserve is 37 mi away. San Sebastian Airport is a 1-hour drive from the guest house.
- The host was very accomodating and helpful with advice about nearby attractions, parking, and places to eat.
- Funky older place well situated for seeing Pamplona.
- Clean, comfortable and close to the old town, easy to find and parking was easy for two motorcycles.
- The place was very clean and close to where we needed to be.
- Perfect location in the centre, easy to find. Friendly reception. Value for money.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Alojamientos Pamplona is a guest house located in front of Yamaguchi Park, in Pamplona. Some of the rooms feature a private balcony with views of the park.All the rooms feature heating and wooden floors. There is a private bathroom with bath or shower. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV.Some bars and restaurants can be found within a 10-minutes-walk. La Ciudadela Park is located 10 minutes’ walk from the property.Pamplona’s historic center is 1.2 mi from the guest house. 150 feet away, there is a bus stop with services to the city center.
- Value for money, 20 minutes walk to the centre, friendly staff, mini apartment was great
- We went to Pamplona during the San Fermin festival so Pamplona was really crowded. This is hotel is outside of the city center so was quiet and allowed us to get full nights of sleep. The staff was friendly and helpful and the accommodations were more than adequate.
- Staff in reception were very kind. Upon check in they gave us complimentary neck ties for San Fermin and also organised a taxi to the airport on departure.
- The property is about a 25 minutes walk from old town.
- Although it’s a 30-minute walk to the historical center, the bus-stop is only a two-minute walk away and convenient.
El Camino Urban Rooms
El Camino Urban Rooms is located in Pamplona´s Old Town. This guest house is set 650 feet from the city’s Plaza del Castillo Square.Each room has heating and a wardrobe. Some rooms offer a private bathroom, while others have access to shared bathroom facilities. City views and balconies are also available in some of the rooms at El Camino Urban Rooms.Santa Maria Cathedral is 1,950 feet from the property, while Pamplona Bull Ring is 1,650 feet away. The train station is 1.2 mi from El Camino Urban Rooms.
- No breakfast offered. Food and drink on our own, which was perfectly fine. Check-in was a little strange since we were traveling, we didn’t always have wifi so didn’t receive the code for the front door. Luckily, a nice man with a cellphone helped us by calling the hotel so we could get in. Checking in through the computer also was a little strange, but when we did encounter people connected with the hotel, they were very nice and helpful!
- It was prime location, the manager was very helpful and surprisingly around more even tho everything was self-driven! Cute place with a great location!
- Location is good and it was fairly quiet as it seemed like only a few people were there.
- Clean, convenient, located in the center of town. Great for exploring
This was a single person room with a shared bathroom. Everything was exceptionally clean. The room was quiet even when someone was staying in the room next to me. Never had a problem using the bathroom whenever I wanted to. I think the bathroom was shared between only two rooms.
Location is very convenient. Close to Casco Viejo and easy to walk to many sites. Close to a bus line too.
Very good value!!!
Located 0.9 mi from the center of Pamplona, Pensión Mayte features rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TV. The guest house features a terrace and it is 4 minutes’ walk from Universidad de Navarra University.Fitted with wooden flooring, rooms come with a wardrobe, desk and a shared or private bathroom with shower. There is a daily cleaning included in the rate. Some rooms have air conditioning and a private terrace or a balcony overlooking a pedestrian street.The property features a furnished kitchen you can use on demand. You can also find a range of bars, restaurants as well as shops in a 5-minute walk.Pensión Mayte is 3 minutes’ walk from Clinica Universitaria Center and 1.2 mi away from Plaza del Castillo Square. You can also walk to the Ciudadela Fortress in 20 minutes.Pamplona Airport is 3.7 mi away. Guests can take a taxi to the property.
- Pension Mayte (34) was very clean and comfortable. Manager (Owner) does not speak English very well, and as I don’t speak Spanish, there were some communication issues. It is located away from the old city area. I walked one day but took bus and taxi at other times. Pamplona was one of my favorite places on my trip. However, walls in unit are thin and noise from other guests was a problem my second night there. There are good kitchen facilities, which I didn’t use.
- It’s convenient if you start the Camino in Pamplona. Value . Clean
- We were walking the Camino, and the hotel was just on our way.
This pension was very clean and comfy. We had a room with en-suite which we weren’t really expecting. Bathroom/shower very good. Hostess very welcoming and helpful.
We were doing the Camino, this was in an excellent location to start in the morning on the road out of Pamplona. Lots of bars/restaurants in the immediate location.
- You could find all the stuff that you need. The place and the bathroom are clean.
One of our top picks in Pamplona.Hostal Bearan is located in Pamplona, 2 miles from Pamplona Catedral. Around 1,500 feet from Pamplona Town Hall, the property is also 0.6 miles away from Baluarte Congress Centre and offers free WiFi. Guests can enjoy Mediterranean and Asian dishes at the restaurant or have a drink at the bar.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet. The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms contain a balcony. At Hostal Bearan the rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries.Ciudadela Park is one mile from the accommodation. Pamplona Airport is 5 miles from the property.
This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The attraction of the property is price and location. It is fairly up to date and kept clean.
The narrow pedestrian street below the room’s balconies teem with active pedestrian night live from lots of tapas restaurants and bars. A wonderful zoo of passing humanity that is fun to both observe and walk around in – – and which will continue til 5:00 in the morning. Hence, the cause of the negatives described in the next section.
- Host were very nice and friendly they waited for us to arrive (very late). It was very nice of them and the reception was with a smile and very relax.
- Location and the food at the Hostal was better than expected.
- This hotel is located just off the main Plaza Castillo & a great value for people walking the Camino de Santiago who want a private room. I have stayed here a couple times before & I see improvements being made.
- The location, employees, rooms, services and food.
- This was my second stay, with each stay being a year apart, during the middle of September.
The Hostal Navarra is located just 150 feet from Pamplona Bus Station and the Baluarte Congress Center. It offers free Wi-Fi throughout, and access to a computer and printer.Rooms at Hostal Navarra feature a kettle and satellite TV. The private bathroom includes welcome amenities, a hairdryer and a magnifying mirror. All rooms are nonsmoking and air-conditioned.The guest house has a tour desk and is just a 5-minute walk from the famous Estafeta Street. There are 2 public car parks within 150 feet.
- Very comfortable beds and room was very quiet even though room faced a busy street. Shower was hot and the room provided coffee and small refrig. Room was updated and very clean. Micheal (staff) provided good information on connecting to train and local resturants.
- Very helpful person at reception. Clean rooms and hot shower. Excellent AC with ceiling fan. And they had a hair dryer in the room along with a hot pot to make tea or coffee in the morning.
- Close to everything. Easy walk. Could get to Camino easily. Staff was winderful
- Miguel was the perfect host! Our room was super clean! The sheets were white and crisp. There was a small coffee maker in the room. We felt very safe and secure. The hallways were clean and decorated. Marvelous experience.
- The location was excellent in old town and near public transportation.
Top Guest Houses In Beriáin Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beriáin Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beriáin Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beriáin Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!