10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bergstraat East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Bergstraat East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bergstraat East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bergstraat East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bergstraat East-Flanders. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bergstraat East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bergstraat East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bergstraat East-flanders:
Located in the heart of Flanders, Johan’s Lodge offers uniquely themed rooms with free Wi-Fi and views of the rural surroundings. It features a courtyard terrace and a bar with local beers.Each room at Johan’s Lodge has its own theme with its specific decorations, inspired by cities around the world. An extensive breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room.Guests can relax on the outdoor terrace and enjoy a traditional Belgian beer or coffee from the Lodge’s bar. There are several restaurant located within 2.5 miles of the lodge.The center of Ghent is a 30 minute drive away and Oudenaarde is only 15 minutes away by car. The region is known for the famous “Ronde van Vlaanderen” cycling race. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Really quirky, comfortable & cosy bedroom. Excellent range of excellent beers. Very welcoming and attentive host (see pic of host, Freddie, larking in a helmet). We enjoyed the company of other guests in the bar in the evening. Very nice continental breakfast. Good wifi.
- Every thing was so lovely !! The rooms were really pretty and quirky our room opened out on to a varanda with beautiful views . Fallow deer grazing in the paddocks just beautiful. !!
- So welcoming and friendly nothing too much trouble coffee before breakfast in garden was fantastic
- Freddie, the owner, was a lovely guy and generated a warm, friendly, welcoming atmosphere. The set evening meal was great – which was just as well, because there was nowhere else in the local vicinity to eat.
- The owner was very friendly and the moroccan cook prepared us a very good traditional meal , one of the best harira soups I’ve tasted in my life (and we travel to the south of Morocco almost every year)
Gasthuis Den Beukelink
Located in Hofstade, 16 miles from Brussels, Gasthuis Den Beukelink features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain units include a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 24 miles from Gasthuis Den Beukelink, and Ghent is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from the property.
The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
The proprietor was very friendly and even gave us two small bottles of wine as a new years gift when we checked out.
The common area was comfortable, bright and airy and the coffee and tea making facilities were very well stocked and high quality.
- Great hospitality, beautiful apartment, tranquil location.
- modern apartment – spacious – tea/coffee making facilities – friendly – good value for money – personal bathroom.
- This place is stunning with thoughtful, kind and polite staff. A real touch of luxury. There was plenty of things to do in the area which had been well researched and although it does breakfasts only they were able to point us in the direction of a very good restaurant
- Bed was very comfy and right on the bike path close to centre town. Could not have been better. Very nicely decorated and laid out for eating in or out. I will come back for sure.
- The property was lovely and modern, really nicely finished and thoughtful touches in the room such as bottles of water, shower gel & body lotion.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Logie Bloemenlust offers accommodations in Wetteren, just 22 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 27 miles from Logie Bloemenlust, and Ghent is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Was there for only one night , pretty comfortable stay . The environment and place was very peaceful .
- Very quiet. Excellent food in the hotel restaurant
- The room was great and spacious for our family of 3 and it was nice and clean.
good for kids ( big tree house with slide),
They serve Very good food.
Totally quiet = good nights sleep.
Located in Wannebecq, 26 miles from Brussels, Au Trieu features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Ghent is 25 miles from Au Trieu, and Mons is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Nice holiday home in the attic with the caretaker living downstairs. Very friendly people. Also excellent location to explore the western part of Hainaut.
- L’accueil, la discrétion et la gentillesse de la propriétaire
- Op mijn boekingsformulier stond duidelijk vermeld ” ontbijt gratis”,doch wij hebben geen ontbijt gezien.Ik heb later nog eens naar uw site gegaan en toen bleek plots deze vermelding verdwenen te zijn ” zeer eigenaardig”.Ik heb op uw verzoek (gisteren) een kopie van mijn boekingsattest aan u doorgemaild.
- Persoonlijke aandacht van de verhuurster. Je hebt alles wat je nodig hebt bij de hand. Je hebt geen enkele last van anderen. Veel ruimte voor een gunstige prijs. Goed te fietsen voor niet geoefende fietsers want mooi glooiend landbouwgebied niet ver van de heuvels bij geraardsbergen voor de meer fietsfanaten.
- Lastniki nastanitve zelo prijazni in gostoljubni……
Guest House Scheldevallei
Located in Merelbeke, 29 miles from Brussels, Guest House Scheldevallei features free WiFi access and free private parking.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The guesthouse also provides bike rental and car rental. Bruges is 26 miles from Guest House Scheldevallei, and Ghent is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Clean and close to very nice cycling from the front door
- The place was in a quiet area, still there is a village nearby where you find restaurants and other services. Also a good bakery is within reach. You have all necessities in the apartment for making your meals if you like. The owner is very friendly and helpful and makes you feel like you were at home.
- All the rooms are fully equipped with kitchenette, big dinning table, dish washer, washing machine, etc
- very good option for transit, we had only 1 night, but the room has everything you want for a long stay, fully equipped kitchen,bathroom with washing machine, dryer.
- Amazing Shower and fully equipped apartament, even has coffee, cappuccino, washing machine, dryer, etc
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Gite Contalieu offers accommodations in Rebecq-Rognon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a hot tub and bathtub or shower, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brussels is 15 miles from Gite Contalieu, and Ghent is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 22 miles from Gite Contalieu.
No reviews yet.
City Rooms Veergrep
One of our best sellers in Ghent! City Rooms Veergrep is located in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from City Rooms Veergrep, and Cadzand-Bad is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Great position: just few minutes walk from the centre.
The host was really friendly and helpful. He let us keep our luggage there all day on the day we checked – this turned out to be a massive help!
The location was brilliant – fairly quiet where the property is based but no more than a 10 minute walk to the bustling city centre and old town.
- warm and cozy – extremely valued during winter time. Free drinking water bottles each morning.
- Everything was nice: equipped kitchen, clean room, all necessary stuff.
- Simple accommodation but very comfortable. On tram route but not really disturbed by them. Easy walk to town centre and station.
Featuring free WiFi, Lozerkasteel offers accommodations in Kruishoutem, just 25 miles from Bruges. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and the area is popular for biking. The guest house also provides bike rental. Lille is 29 miles from Lozerkasteel, and Ghent is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Ostend-Bruges Airport, 36 miles from Lozerkasteel.
- Excellent breakfast service from the lady of the house !
- Friendly and welcoming staff, room was small but cosy and the bed was extremely comfy.
- Very friendly owner, did everything to make us feel at home. Wonderful reception!
- Locatie en omgeving is het enige positieve element
- Lekker ontbijt en meer dan vriendelijk onthaal door gastheer & gastvrouw.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Cosy Lodge is located in Dilbeek in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 4.4 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 27 miles from Cosy Lodge, and Ghent is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from Cosy Lodge.
- Wonderful natural swimming pool, beautiful garden, excellent breakfast.
- The breakfast is absolutely amazing, with homemade jams, etc. The room and the house all together are very stylish. The location is very quiet and green.
- The hospitality was excellent. I was welcomed with fresh apple juice from their own orchard. The location is quiet and the bed was really comfortable. I will definitely come back when I have to be in the area again.
- the welcome was very warm and personal. It felt like coming home, away from home
Magnifique B&B. Les hôtes sont très gentils et accueillants, et la décoration est superbe. J’ai eu l’impression d’être dans un établissement de luxe.
Le petit déjeuner est très bon, avec du salé, et des confitures maison.
Même les toilettes qui font partie de la salle de bain de l’autre chambre ne m’a pas dérangée ! Encore merci pour cette nuit !
Zen Your Life
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Zen Your Life offers accommodations in Groot-Bijgaarden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The guesthouse also provides free use of bicycles. Brussels is 5 miles from Zen Your Life, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from Zen Your Life.
- WE chose to stay outside of the city as the hotels were very expensive and I’m not a great fan of Brussels city centre. Also the office we were visiting was also close by. The property only has 2 rooms and it’s in a very quiet residential street. It’s not a full service hotel, it’s a spa with romms. The early breakfast was extensive, with great healthy choices available. We were happy to walk to Brusselstraat for dinner, about 15 minutes. Would definitely stay there again.
Almost everything were prefect, the staff is very friendly and helpful, the quietness is perfect if you need it like this, you will have access to a FULL house, that include the chicken and place to set out side your room.
This Place is for who need a quite place to rest, so it will be a remote area.
- Wonderful staff, very clean and comfortable accommodation. I felt really at home. Everyone was very friendly and welcoming. I would highly recommend and will be staying here again for sure.
- Clean Room and comfort with A/C. Room is well equiped and modern. A bit small.
- Convenient location and extremely quiet. Very tastefully decorated. Good breakfast.
Top Guest Houses In Bergstraat East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bergstraat East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bergstraat East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bergstraat East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!