10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berga Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Berga Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berga Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berga Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berga Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berga Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berga Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Berga Catalonia:
Offering an on-site bar and restaurant, Hostal 1888 offers rooms with unique décor with medieval-inspired features. All rooms have a balcony and some have views over the river or Gironella Old Town.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal 1888 comes with a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A breakfast is served every morning at the on-site restaurant; and a small selection of shops ans supermarkets can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.You can drive to Barcelona El Prat Airport in 1 hour.
- Very nice, small facilities , exactly what I like. Nice , simple interior.
- Beautifully converted rooms in an old building in the centre of the town. Very good bathroom. Unfortunately the restaurant next door was closed on the night we were there but it looked very good. Nice walk along the river and up into the lovely old town.
- A comfortable exploring base, with involvement with the locals if, as we did, you like to look for it.
La habitacion mejor incluso que otros hoteles.bonita dcoracuon, acogedora y comfotable.recomiendo 100 x 100. Cama comoda.baño amplio , limpio.
Recomiendo comer en el restaurante la destileria. Buenissimo!
- El hostal esta muy bien super limpio y comodo. La mujer que nos atendio por teledono fue muy educada y nos ofrecio la mejor alternativa para nuestra necesidad. El unico pero que pondria porque nos con las ganas es que al irnos queria desayunar en su restaurante y a las 10 de la mañana aun estaba cerrado.
Hostal Sant Marti
Featuring a modern décor, Hostal Sant Marti is located in the center of Puig-Reig, 1 hours’ drive from Barcelona. Free WiFi access is available, and some rooms have a balcony with views.Guests have free access to a gym with a covered swimming pool, located 50 feet from the property.All heated rooms have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe; and come with a private bathroom with hairdryer and bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is good for outdoor activities such as hiking or biking. You can drive to Manresa in 30 minutes, and Andorra la Vella is 62 mi away.
- Clean, modern with an artsy aesthetic, super nice proprietors, honor system drinks, free parking, cool old building, good price.
- The design is beautiful, but the rooms are really small, fitting just beds. There’s an extra living room in the house with a small kitchen corner, games and books for children.
- Proprietor was very friendly. She recommended a restaurant that was very good. Room was small but comfortable for three adults…myself, my husband and my mother.
- Everything. The hotel has a stunning decoration. Welcoming staff and provide all facilities.
- You feel like a part of the family there. Clean, nicely decorated, small, intimate with a lovely granny as a receptionist who made us feel very comfortable.
Hostal Pedraforca is located in Maçaners-Saldes, in the Cadí Mountains, a mile from Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park. Its facilities, including a swimming pool and terrace, offer superb views of the landscape.Guests can enjoy traditional and seasonal cuisine at the Pedraforca guest house. There are 2 bars, one for smokers and one for non-smokers, with sofas and tables.Wi-Fi access is offered free in public areas at the Hostal Pedraforca. Each heated room comes with a private bathroom with amenities, and a TV.Free parking is offered on site. It is a short drive to towns like Berga and La Seu d’Urgell.
- We had triple room and it was nice and clean. Claudia and rest of people were more than helpful and welcomming. They want to help you with your personal needs in any time. Also food is very delicious and you have a lot of daily choices. We run SUP race and they prepared cofee and cookies before we leave for the race :* The view is the best and common rooms in front of restaurant are nice and very cozy
- very nice staff, did everything they could, responding to all our requests- we had to wash our clothes and they lend us their machine providing soap – above and beyond!
- The staff at the reception was very friendly and positive in helping with information. Rooms were big and clean. The breakfast was fair
- Stunning views of Pedraforca, great location, comfy beds, very tasty breakfasts and pleasant staff. (A drying room for clothes and boots would be a great addition.)
- Very nicely located hotel, with an incredibly nice host Claudia and her husband. The dinner menu is totally authentic and was one of the best in a long time. Very recommendable!
Emphasis is located in Caserras, 7.5 mi from Berga and 31 mi from La Seu d’Urgell.Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. Emphasis features free WiFi throughout the property.This property is located in a rural area. Vic is 22 mi from Emphasis, while Ribes de Freser is 26 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Barcelona Airport, a 1-hour drive away.
- Quiet, very clean, welcoming and friendly staff. Parking right on the street in front of hotel. Charming terrace where one enjoys the sunset with a bottle of wine, wonderful cheeses and charcuterie which we bought in Ca de Pas in Andorra. Great stopover on the way to Barcelona.
- Everything made with such love! This family hotel suits very well for familys with kids. In rooms there is double bed and two built-in beds transformers for kids. Good playing zone for kids with lots of toys. Beautiful interior, good atmosphere, very tasty healthy food!
- Stayed here with my family on the way to La Molina. Located in a small & quiet village (with a couple of product shops and cafes though if needed). The hotel and rooms were very nice & clean. The atmosphere inside was also so cozy – just loved it! And the owners are such a nice family – treated us like at home) Would definitely come back here!
La atención y simpatía de la dueña de la casa, desayuno espectacular y precioso paisaje.
El entorno tiene muchas posibilidades interesantes, allí ademas nos ofrecieron mucha información.
Un lugar muy bonito para estar, tranquilo, lo mejor de todo el trato exquisito , amable y cuidado de cada detalle con el que te atienden. 100% recomendable!
una comida deliciosa
Hostal Cal Batista
Set in foothills of the Spanish Pyrenees, this charming, rustic-style hotel is surrounded by beautiful nature, located on the edge of Cadi-Moixeró National Park.Enjoy complete tranquility at Hostal Cal Batista spend the day soaking up the sun on one of the loungers in the garden, while enjoying the fresh air, and peace and quiet. Keep cool in the pool in the hot summer months.Cal Batista is also the ideal base from which to explore the surrounding mountainous landscape go trekking from here in the morning with a packed lunch, and return to dine in the comfort of the hotels restaurant in the evening.In the evening, unwind with friends or family in the hotel’s modern TV lounge and bar.
- Great service, very clean, good location, quiet and family friendly
- added bonus of swimming pool, set in lovely garden area,easy walk into main town,
Proximity to the mountains. We unexpectedly had a small kitchen as part of our rooms.
We had a most enjoyable holiday, walking in the mountains of the Serra del Cadi.
- La comida muy buena, los camareros y la cocinera muy simpáticos,
- La habitación la encontre un poco pequeña, la ducha muy pequeña. La cena y el almuerzo bien.
Hostal Santuari de Paller
Hostal Santuari de Paller is located 1.4 mi from Bagá, in the Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve. Set in beautiful, peaceful surroundings, this property has its own Baroque church complete with Neoclassical paintings.The rooms at Hostal Santuari de Paller feature simple, rustic décor. Each one has a private bathroom.The property has a country-style restaurant with a fireplace, serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a terrace. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.There are many hiking routes near Hostal Santuari de Paller, such us Camí dels Bons Homes route. The area is ideal for bird watching and nature photography. You can hire ski equipment on site.
A great dinner and breakfast! Lots of parking place and a good wifi.
We didnt have time to go hiking, but there’s a nice looking path starting from hotel. And its a church too! Take a look!
- The breakfast was amazing! The nature trail near the facility was lovely and easily accessible. Also, the location was easy to find, and there were great signs!
- The location was wonderful, very peaceful and quiet and in a tranquil setting. It’s close enough to the town to be easily accessible, but far enough away that you feel more removed from civilisation and like you’re getting away from it all. The family who run the sanctuary were very friendly and helpful. The history and cultural heritage of the building and the attached church were a key factor in our deciding to come here instead of another hotel/bed and breakfast, as well as the proximity to the Cadí-Moixeró Park where we’d been hiking for the weekend.
- Thanks to the position of the hostal a little apart from the village, the place is very quiet. The hostal is located in the same building together with a chapel and immediately behind the hostal are steep spectacular hills of the Pyrenees with a tourist pathway going just from the hostal. The whole place has a very strong genius loci. The staff was very friendly.
- This is a hidden gem. Perfect for walking with 5-6 walks starting from the front door. The hosts are very friendly and informative and it has a nice restaurant.
- A great dinner and breakfast! Lots of parking place and a good wifi.
Located in the Lord Valley, in the central historic quarter of the mountain village of Sant Llorenç de Morunys, Hostal Piteus is a 14th-century property offering free Wi-Fi.The Piteus has both rooms and well-equipped apartments. All accommodations comes with a flat-screen TV and heating. Apartments also have a living room with dining area, and a well-equipped kitchenette.Featuring a shared lounge with a fireplace, sofa and flat-screen TV with satellite channels, the guest house also offers storage facilities for ski equipment. A full breakfast, prepared from local produce, is also provided.Enjoying views of the surrounding mountains, El Perxe Spa includes a sauna, hammam, hot tub, sensation showers and sun terrace. Access to the spa is at an additional cost.Port del Comte Ski Resort is 8.7 mi from the Piteus, while Nordic skiing is available 12 mi away at Tuixent-La Vansa. The surrounding Solsonès region is ideal for hiking, fishing and horse riding. The guest house is 16 mi from Solsona.
- Friendly staff, great views from the 4th floor balcony, good breakfast, great location to access the mountains.
- Wonderful owners and staff – very friendly and accommodating.
The staff / owners were really super nice.
The lounge / bar area is really pleasant, with log fire, papers, comfy chairs etc.
The rooms are very nice, with lots of wood and nice bright, clean bathrooms.
- Everything very good. Friendly staff, good location, nice rooms, clean! Recommend!!
Handy for Port del Comte if you’re here for the snow.
Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet
Set within Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve, Hostal La Cuineta de Cal Triuet is located in center of the village of Gósol, in the main square. It offers free WiFi, free parking and an on-site restaurant.All of the colorful, heated rooms come with a TV. Their private bathroom includes a bathtub.The property’s restaurant serves characteristic Catalan cuisine and also has a bar. Breakfasts include cheeses, sliced meats and fresh juices.Many mountain sports are possible in the area, such as hiking, cycling and snowshoeing. Pedraforca Mountain is 2.5 mi from the guest house.
- Excellent location and very good location and restaurant run by the owners served very good food. Amazing customer service!
- Very nice breakfast (picnic if you leave early for a walk) and pet friendly, nice food at the restaurant. The only thing is we thought is expensive for the room you get, but I recommend it.
- The staff were fantastic. Welcoming, friendly, helpful, polite, quick with a smile. Perfect, warm, country hospitality at its best. I liked the cosy bar / restaurant. Nothing special maybe but good range fo drinks and convivial atmosphere. The breakfast was excellent. Everthing seemed genuine country rustic. Freshly squeezed orange juice, fluffy croissants, local cheese, home made jam etc etc. I’d stay again.
- Excellent customer service. The owner was friendly and did everything to make our stay enjoyable. The room heating was on when we arrived, we could have dinner and breakfast when we wanted. The room was beautifully decorated and the wifi worked well. The Catalan food was delicious. Excellent value for money. Highly recommended.
- the staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast and the supper were also very good.
Molí del Casó
Located just outside Bagà, 1.1 mi from the center, Molí de Casó is a restored 19th-century mill, turned into an eco-friendly guest house with solar panels and an organic garden.All heated rooms at the Molí have free Wi-Fi and a wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with free toiletries offers views of the garden.Meals are prepared from organic vegetables and herbs grown in the Molí’s garden. Barbecue facilities are also available.The property has a shop selling medicinal plants, and guests can enjoy a shared lounge with a wood-burning stove and a selection of culinary books. There is also a terrace with sun loungers and hammocks.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. The guest house is located in the foothills of Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve, and Baells Lake is 6.2 mi away.
– We had breakfast and the food was of good quality (organic brands, locally sourced or homemade pastries and bread, home-grown herbs and veg (we saw someone digging up spuds), they have their own chickens and sheep.)
– Very tranquil place, the garden is so pretty and the property is beside a river.
– Unique furnishings – everything looked like they were made by hand, I particularly liked their floral/handicraft theme.
– Bed was comfy.
– Hair dryer and mini kettle and teas in the rooms.
– There was some misunderstanding about our check-in date but the staff were very friendly and accommodating.
I have stopped at a lot of hotels in the world where many try to perfect their identity.
This hotel does it with ease and comes naturally.
The hosts are very welcoming and take pride in their hotel.This is reflected in their surroundings and enthusiasm to make sure your stay perfect.
- The most wonderful gem of a place – beautifully furnished, seemingly effortless wonderful food and hosts who genuinely care about their guests and their experience.
- We liked everything! This place is amazing. All the facilities you could ask for including a small library, wonderful homegrown food and lovely hosts in Ramon and Conchita!
- I loved the atmosphere, the owners aand staff. The room, sweet, comfortable, clean. The whole country house has charm.
- – We had breakfast and the food was of good quality (organic brands, locally sourced or homemade pastries and bread, home-grown herbs and veg (we saw someone digging up spuds), they have their own chickens and sheep.)
Hostal La Catalana
Hostal La Catalana is located in the mountain village of Llorenç de Morunys, in the Lord Valley. It offers modern rooms with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house has a lounge with a TV, sofa and fireplace where you can relax. Ski storage and laundry facilities are also available on site. There is a restaurant located in the same building.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the Catalan Pyrenees. Cadí-Moixeró Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away, and you can drive to Andorra in 1.5 hours.
- Good value stopover in a lovely small Catalan town
- La atención que nos han dado. La ubicacion para disfrutar de la naturaleza, pistas de ski…
- El trato fué excelente, y sus recomendaciones fantàsticas
El trato de la dirección y la información del entorno
- Todo! La ubicación justo en el centro del pueblo, el dueño súper amable – me dejó elegir habitación y salir más tarde de la hora del check out, la habitación grande, muy limpia y el baño tenía una bañera para relajarme después de caminar 🙂
Top Guest Houses In Berga Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berga Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berga Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berga Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!