10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Berceo La Rioja – Top Hotel Reviews
Berceo La Rioja is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Berceo La Rioja. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Berceo La Rioja. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Berceo La Rioja. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Berceo La Rioja right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Berceo La Rioja with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Berceo La Rioja:
Hostal Rural La Calera
Set in 4921 ft² of gardens, Hostal Rural La Calera offers impressive views of the surrounding San Millán Valley. Located outside San Millán de la Cogolla, it features a restaurant and rooms with hydromassage baths.Each bright, heated room at Hostal Rural La Calera has beamed ceilings and wooden floors. There is a flat-screen TV and a large bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in la Calera’s restaurant, which serves local cuisine for dinner.The UNESCO World Heritage Sites of Suso and Yuso Monasteries are within 1.2 mi of the guest house. The surrounding Sierra de la Demanda region is ideal for hiking, horse riding and cycling.
- Lovely house in a beautiful and remote location in Rioja. We walked to Yuso and Suso monestaries directly from the property. Breakfast was very nice and large. It was very quiet and remote with hardly anyone around. Plan ahead for dinner as it is a very small town and everything closes early. Overall, very peaceful and scenic.
- Yolanda, the owner, was very friendly and helpful, and served delicious (and filling) breakfasts. We stayed in October when the weather was cooler, but we imagined that the gardens, outside scenery and walks in the area would be great in summer. The monasteries at San Millan are both fascinating and Najera, nearby, is a great small historic town. And there are wineries everywhere.
- We arrived a little late due to some confusion while cycling, and unfortunately everything in the town was closed already. The owner of the hotel was kind beyond expectations and took us by car to the neighboring town so we wouldn’t starve, and even picked us up afterwards. Besides that, our beds were exceptionally comfortable, and we booked the spa bath room which is definitely worth the small surcharge. The breakfast was the best one we’ve had on our trip so far.
- Lovely rural little hotel with garden and fantastic views. Pleasant breakfast 5 euros.easy access to bodegas and local riojan villages
- Stunning location, surrounded by the natural beauty, away from it all yet only a short drive to main towns. It felt it was a 1000 miles away. It was my birthday and we had a beautiful evening. Great bed and the hot tub bath was just perfect. The owner was great!! He let us use the main fridge. All in all, great value.
Surrounded by an oak forest and beautiful lakes, Casa Victoria is located in Cirueña. It features a terrace and free Wi-Fi access in all areas.Including wooden ceiling beams, all rooms feature marble floors and a TV. Each has a bathroom with shower. Guests can use the common kitchen, washing machine and dryer.Casa Victoria is 1,000 feet from Rioja Alta Golf Club and its restaurant. Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 3.1 mi away. Vitoria Airport is 31 mi away.
- Location was excellent and the dog was very sweet. The local albergue seemed a much better value. The dinner was not good at the albergue, arranged by Francisco, but he did allow me to eat pasta instead because fish was too salty to eat. Very basic and unsatisfying dinner so I skipped breakfast the next day. Stay at the blue and yellow albergue instead!
- The easy warm welcome. Kind hosts who helped us with our Camino arrangements. Great evening meal.
- Francisco, the owner, was super friendly and helpful…. facilities felt new… he washed and dried clothes on a Sunday and facilitated our inclusion in the dinner at the Albergue location…
- The room was like your gramma’ guest room. Not like a hostel. Quilts, embroidered sheets, antiques, art, bidet, good towels. Very comfy.
- Very luxurious and a special treat. Window overlooked plaza.
Pensión San Lorenzo
One of our best sellers in Nájera! Offering free WiFi, Pensión San Lorenzo is located in Nájera. Rooms have a balcony with city views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 18 miles from Pensión San Lorenzo, while Haro is 16 miles from the property. Vitoria Airport is 48 miles away.
- The place was spotless clean. The beds were surprisingly comfortable and warm. It felt cozy and well ran.
- Laura was an excellent host! She gave me great information and sent me a private message after my stay to thank me. The girls I shared a bathroom with apparently made quite a mess in the bathroom and she asked me to wait so she could clean it. I had the best night of sleep I’ve had on The Camino.
- Owners were gracious and helpful. Perfect location for the Camino walkers.
- The couple who run the pension are extremely friendly and helpful. They made us feel at home and helped to point out sites of interest in Nájera. I highly recommend this wonderful place.
- Everything ! We came in beaten by Camino. Laura and her father were very patient to answer all questions we had. Laura’s father served us breakfast nicely and he was so nice to find that I need to fill up my bottle for hot water❤️. The hotel is in great location! It’s definitely the hotel you Must choose if you stay in Nájera !!
Featuring a garden and free Wi-Fi, Albergue Victoria guest house offers private and shared rooms in Cirueña, right on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. Burgos is an hour’s drive away.Private rooms at this property come with 1 or 2 beds, TV, a private or shared bathroom and bed linen and towels. Dorms have access to a shared bathroom and come with heating.You can make use of the shared TV area at Albergue Victoria and there are laundry facilities on site. Luggage storage and lockers are also available.Santo Domingo de la Calzada is 4.3 mi from the property and San Millán de la Cogolla is a 15-minute drive away. A 25-minute drive will take you to Haro. There is free parking nearby.
- Clean facilities, great shower and friendly, hard working owners!
- The twin room we had was nicely appointed and comfortable.
Once I got to the place, it was a nice place, well worth the walk. The communal meal was delicious and very homemade. I was given a bed on the third floor that wasn’t a bunk bed and that was nice. There were two non-bunk beds in the room and I felt lucky to receive one. There are also bedrooms on the second floor with double rooms.
Breakfast was equally good and homemade.
- No restaurants in Cirueña!! Only one but it is very limited
- Wonderful hosts making you feel right at home. Very clean. Excellent pilgrims menu and very generous. Would recommend to anyone on the Camino to stay.
Hotel Duques de Najera
Housed in a charming property dating from the 17th century, Duques de Najera is located next to Najerilla river, in the small town of Najera, near the city of Logroño.Each of the bedrooms in Duques de Nájera comes with an private bathroom and is decorated in bright colors, boasting plenty of natural light. You can enjoy complete tranquility and rest in the hotels bedrooms.Kick start your day with breakfast in the hotels breakfast bar, before heading out for a long stroll through the surrounding countryside, or into the small town of Najera.In the evening, you can relax in the TV room, or go for a drink and a chat in the on-site bar.
- After a long walk a perfect place to chill. Close to restaurants.
- The hotel is right on the Camino. This property provided laundry service at a fair price. That was much needed. The river runs through the town and the bars and restaurants line the river making a great stop along the Camino. The room was very clean, a top priority for my wife.
- I enjoyed the historic charm of the building, the furnishings and old world elegance; the elevator; the bath.
Like a hotel standard..
On the Camino De Santiago way..
Its a good place to me to rest after long day…
- I liked almost everything of this hotel. Especially the location, cleanliness and sympathy of the Staff
One of our best sellers in Santo Domingo de la Calzada! Offering free WiFi, Pensión Miguel is located in Santo Domingo de la Calzada.Logroño is 29 miles from the guesthouse, while Haro is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 40 miles from Pensión Miguel.
- The lady who greeted us was very nice! We had 3 to a room w 3 twin beds. Right near the Camino where we walked. Across a street and we had places to eat. Shared bathroom, 2 on the floor. Never an issue, they were available when we needed them.
- Our host was incredibly friendly and helpful in getting us situated once we arrived. Couldn’t recommend Hostal Miguel highly enough.
- The owner was very kind, he located our packs to make sure they would be delivered, very clean and nice place
- Warm welcome and conveniently located near restaurants and bars. A short walk to the Cathedral. The room was adequate and cozy. I really liked that there was a sink in the room.
- Very clean and comfortable room. The shower was tiny and difficult to manage. However, the place is a grat value.
Pensión Boutique Marisa
Casa Marisa is a designer rural property in San Asensio, in northern La Rioja. Offering free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms, the hotel can arrange a number of activities on site.All of the rooms at the Casa Marisa feature an elegant bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TV and heating.Casa Marisa’s restaurant serves a daily menu and award-winning wines.Casa Marisa’s staff can help organize trips to wine cellars and horse riding on site. Hiking, bicycle and balloon tours can all be enjoyed around La Rioja. A number of wine cellars can be found in the area and a free visit in a wine cellar and wine tasting is offered by Casa Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- This place was amazing! Marisa was so kind and welcoming and made our stay so nice. The room was comfortable and spacious. We ate a lovely dinner there and enjoyed a served breakfast the next morning. Marisa also treated us to a visit to the Lecea Bodega which was an amazing experience as well. If you are looking to get away from the city to a quaint family run place, go here! We will definitely return in the future. ¡Gracias Marisa!
- The owner, Marisa, is an amazing hard working energetic woman! The hotel is right in the middle of the Rioja, great for exploration and wine/food tasting. Unexpectedly modern and clean room with a huge comfy bathroom! A free tour of a local winery in the village is included in the price as well – highly recommended. We had a great stay, exploring the region, tasting the wine, and we had dinner every night at her restaurant downstairs, which was very good and so conveniently located right under our room. If you get a chance, go visit the village of San Vicente de Sonsierra – if you are lucky, the volunteer who opens the church at the top of the hill will be there and tell you the amazing story of the altar. The Castillo de Davalillo is close by and totally free, with beautiful views of the entire valley.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
Offering à la carte restaurant, Hostal Patrón is located in the small village of Castañares de Rioja. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and free public parking is available nearby.All air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, and an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the bar-restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes.Set in the center of La Rioja Region, Hostal Patrón is a 35-minute drive from Logroño. Several outdoor activities can be enjoyed in Ezcaray, Haro or Santo Domingo, within 20 minutes of the guest house. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 25 mi away.
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- The place is a very good and quite. The personnel is very friendly and treated us very well. The breakfast was very good. The room was so big and spacious! We had lovely evening in two of bars in the city. We had very positive surprise!
- On the route , so this was more then enough. Watched soccer ⚽️ in the bar with owner , great 👍 great
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
Il y a deux femmes qui s’occupe du ménage ainsi du petit-déjeuner, elle sont sympathiques,
Sinon, je n’ai vraiment rien aimé du tout de cette hôtel.
Located in a renovated Cistercian abbey in Santo Domingo de la Calzada, this guest house offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. The A-12 Camino de Santiago Highway is 1.7 mi away.All rooms at Hospedería Cisterciense feature parquet floors and functional wooden furniture. Each is equipped with a TV and has a private bathroom with a bath tub.The guest house is just 5 minutes’ walk from El Salvador Cathedral and just 650 feet from Plaza de la Alameda. Here you will find plenty of restaurants, cafés and shops.Hospedería Cisterciense is 29 mi from Logroño and 42 mi from Burgos.
- The staff was extremely helpful. The meals served in the dining room were really good and a wonderful value for the money. The location couldn’t be beaten, close to the city center and all the restaurants.
- Very clean and neat hotel run by the Sisters. Spare but nicely furnished room, and two fluffy towels, a luxury for walking the camino as I am.
- The hotel is very unique in that it is run by nuns so we felt a nice vibe while there particularly since we were on the Camino in such a historic city. The rooms were newer and super clean. A top priority to us after hiking all day. We liked staying there very much.
- The location s fantastic, the good sisters were very kind, fully equipped kitchen and generally very quiet and clean.
- The nuns were so friendly and helpful. The room was small but perfect. Great location to shops and food
Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Pensión Jauja is located in Alesanco. The property has garden views and a terrace.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. All rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some feature city views. All rooms at Pensión Jauja feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Logroño is 23 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Burgos Airport, 48 miles from Pensión Jauja.
- Although off season we were welcomed and even driven a few miles to find a great little restaurant for supper.
- Owner hostess was very friendly and very accommodating. Went out of her way yo ensure we could get dinner in town. Had a large variety of good items for breakfast. Situated in a quiet suburb.
- El trato familiar de los propietarios, la tranquilidad,el desayuno
La amabilidad de los propietarios y su manera de acogerte.
Nos ha gustado que la propietaria elabora su propia repostería para el desayuno.
- La amabilidad y trato recibido por Juana,la dueña fueron exquisitos.la relación calidad precio inmejorable y la ubicación idónea.
Top Guest Houses In Berceo La Rioja Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Berceo La Rioja to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Berceo La Rioja but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Berceo La Rioja. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!