10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Beranga Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Beranga Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Beranga Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Beranga Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Beranga Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Beranga Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Beranga Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Beranga Cantabria:
Posada La Torre de los Isla & Spa
Posada La Torre de los Isla is a restored 17th-century building located in Beranga, Cantabria. It features a spa with hydrotherapy pool and a hot tub.Preserving its original design, this guest house consists of 2 adjoining buildings. Breakfast is served on the ground floor, while the spa is located in the house’s basement and leads to a sun terrace with hammocks.Each elegant room at the Torre de los Isla is individually decorated with classic furniture and has free Wi-Fi. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bathrobes and toiletries.Located on the edge of the motorway, Posada La Torre de los Isla has free private parking and is 5 minutes’ drive from Noja. The town center is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- Everything was perfectly thought for having a romantic and relaxing experience.
- This place feels like it is in the middle of nowhere but was still within easy access to everywhere we wanted to go. It is a calm and tranquil place. The breakfast, room, pool, wifi and everything was wonderful. Even though we spoke no Spanish and the owner and staff spoke no English we managed to communicate well and had an absolutely wonderful time.
- Excellent breakfast. The spa is very well set up and spacious.
- Excellent staff – Fantastic atmosphere – Superbe breakfast
- We were delayed in arriving beyond the normal check-in time and 2 members of staff went out of their way to ensure that we had access to the hotels facilities as soon as we arrived. By chance, one member of staff even helped us to find the establishment which we had missed in the dark.
Posada El Angel de la Guarda
Offering charming rooms with rustic décor, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda is set in the small village of Güemes, 3.7 mi from the beaches at Langre. It offers a beautiful setting ideal for hiking.Set in a stone country house, La Posada El Angel de la Guarda’s rooms have beamed ceilings and exposed stone walls. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a free buffet breakfast in the Angel de la Guarda’s dining room. There is also a lounge area.Galizano is a 5-minute drive from the guest house, while Ribamontán al Mar is 3.1 mi away. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- On the Camino. Peaceful setting and beautiful facilities. Best breakfast we had 10 days in the Camino. Fab bathroom, big tub, great hot water and pressure.
- We have stayed in 17 hotels during our Camino. All of them were great and good value for price. So I put the marks comparing all this 17 hotels on our way (10 – best, 9 good, 8 nothing special). The main differences are in room size, breakfast, room design and old of the room. This hotel was one of the 4 best on our camino, even maybe the best price value. Breakfast was perfect, room is beautifull, staff very nice.
- Beautiful house. You have a really nice living room with a fire and a hamac. Also the breakfast it is amazing. Cheese, ham, croissant, fruits, yogourt …. and we were in november and the only guests.
- This was our favorite lodging on our entire trip. What a treat to arrive at the beautiful lodge after a day of soaking rain. The woman that runs the inn was lovely and had incredible energy. The lodge itself was spectacular, spotless and an absolute treat. The breakfast is not to be missed. We are so glad we had the opportunity to stumble through this little town and enjoy the gracious hospitality.
- There was nothing to see or do on Guemes. Two restaurants about covered it.
Posada Los Gallos
La Posada de Gallos lies in the town of Escalante, Cantabria. The building is over 100 years old and offers charming rooms with free Wi-Fi, and a typical restaurant.Rooms the Posada de Gallos come with air conditioning, a TV, radio and CD player. All have elegant bathrooms and most feature a hydromassage shower or bathtub.Guests can enjoy Cantabrian cuisine at the restaurant. Specials include fresh fish from the area, as well as popular clams from the Marshes of Santoña and Escalante. It also serves a range of local meats.The Posada’s bar is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The El Gurugo lounge-library is an ideal space for reading and relaxing, with board games and a range of books.The Posada de Gallos is 15 miles from Santander Airport and 5 miles from Pedreña Golf Club. Many beaches can be found within a 10-minute drive.
The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Overall i still recommend it, especially if they can improve by adding some variety to the breakfast
- Easy to find from the motorway. A small, friendly run hotel near the sea. The owners were welcoming, the dinner was very good and good value. The room was spacious and plenty of hot water. I would use this hotel if I were walking the Camino del Norte.
- It’s a decent place to stay. The place is nicely decorated and the room was suitable and had air-conditioning. The restaurant serves cantabrian food and is very good (prizes are not cheap though). The bar downstairs next to the guest house is a gathering point for the locals and people going to the restaurant. Very vivid but closes around midnight. Wifi functions perfectely. Nice beaches are very close by.
- Good location when heading south from Bilbao airport. Nice little village with lovely scenery. Decent breakfast.
- The hotel is located in the center of a beautiful village. There was no problem with parking places. The staff were helpful and friendly. The hotel itself is very nicely decorated.
- The location is good, the room is nice, bathroom renovated, beds comfortable, quiet at night (many families so not quiet in the morning).
Palacio de Arredondo
Palacio De Arredondo is set in Barcena de Cicero, 5 minutes’ drive from Santoña’s Berria Beach. Housed in a 17th-century building, it offers luxurious accommodations with views of the Cantabrian countryside.The Arredondo is a restored building with traditional exposed stone walls and country-style décor. Each room has a satellite TV and a private bathroom with shower and hairdryer.The Palacio’s spacious seating area has satellite TV, DVD player and dining table. The property is set in attractive gardens.The seaside towns of Santoña and Laredo are within a 5-minute drive of the Palacio. Santander is approximately 16 mi away, while Bilbao can be reached in 35 minutes.
- Excellent welcome by the hosts. Delicious freshly cooked breakfast. Fantastic rural setting near the beach.
Dimora molto accogliente, la padrona di casa è stata gentilissima e ci ha fornito anche diverse informazioni utili per visitare la zona.
Colazione speciale, non il solito buffet internazionale.
- Fue una estancia PERFECTA. Empezando por el trato del personal y por la experiencia de dormir en una casona con MUCHISIMO encanto. Y que decir del desayuno tan casero… Increible. Volveremos a repetir sin duda alguna.
- L’hoteliere Qui nous reçu très symathique et ecxcellent petit déjeuner servi avec beaucoup de soin
Eén nacht verbleven en prima plek om te overnachten.
Ontbijt was prima
Posada El Trasmerano
The Posada El Trasmerano is located in the town of Argoños, about 2.5 mi from the Cantabrian coast. It has attractive gardens, a terrace, free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking.The colorful rooms have traditional wooden furniture and wonderful views of the gardens and surrounding countryside. Each of the rooms has a TV and a private bathroom.The quiet guest house has a children’s playground as well as a tour desk. Popular activities nearby include horse riding and hiking.The A-8 motorway is about 3.1 mi away, and allows easy access to the entire north coast of Spain. Santander Airport is about 30 minutes away by car.
- The ladies are very friendly and welcoming. Rooms a good size and nice and cool with traditional blackout blinds. Breakfast was really nice. Again, the ladies were great. Would definitely stay again. They have free WiFi as well should you need it.
- Traditional Spanish hotel, staff were excellent. Ferry was 4 hours late so didn’t get to the hotel until 11pm. Check in is supposed to finish at 8pm but they waited for us an there was no extra charge. First class service!
The staff was very friendly and helped me with everything if I asked for it.
Besides that the room was very clean thePlace is next to various beautiful enormous beaches. Also to surf!
The breakfast is also great we’re you guaranteed eat to much.
- Clean hotel with very friendly staff. There is a nice beach not too far from the hotel.
- Room was on the small side, though we did have a balcony to sit on and that gave us extra space while the weather was fine. If you don’t have a balcony, there is a lovely verandah area you can spend your time. The room was clean with good supply of hot water. Our host was welcoming. Breakfast was very good.
Posada Valle de Güemes
This charming guest house has a picturesque, peaceful setting in the village of Güemes. Just 1.9 mi from the Costa de Ajo’s beaches, Posada Valle de Güemes offers rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and a spa bath.Each attractive room at Güemes is decorated in pastel tones with wooden furnishings and finishes. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer fantastic countryside views.You can enjoy traditional Cantabrian cuisine in the Valle de Güemes’ restaurant. There is also a terrace offering views of the Güemes Valley.Noja and Somo are within 7.5 mi of the guest house. Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in 35 minutes by car.
- Very picturesque area and friendly staff. Pleasant restaurant a step away, spacious clean rooms with a comfy bed.
- Nice airy room looking out over farms & hills. Located just behind the owner’s restaurant which was also very good! Great value for the “1 – nighter” while walking the Camino Santiago.
- Extremely comfortable bed and spa bath was best part.
- Good location; right adjacent to Camino del Norte route. Good breakfast and friendly staff.
Stunning rural setting lovely décoré
Posada la Desmera
One of our best sellers in Isla! Offering individually decorated rooms with balconies, Posada La Desmera is a small guest house set in Isla, just 1.2 mi from the beaches at Quejo. It features an indoor swimming pool and a mini-gym.Each attractive room at Posada La Desmera has heating, free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You can relax on the Desmera’s porch, which looks onto the property’s garden and orchard.The surrounding Cantabrian countryside and coastline is ideal for hiking and horse riding. The Santoña Estuary is 7.5 mi from the guest house.Santander and its ferry terminal can be reached in less than an hour by car, while Bilbao is 50 mi away.
- Warm welcome, the host is very friendly and helpful (and speaks English and French). The pool is nice on a rainy day, as is the spa bathtub in the bedroom. Excellent breakfast, the best we had in Spain – everything is homemade and absolutely delicious.
- Lovely place wish we could of stayed longer. Fabulous breakfast.
- Todo!! Desayuno magnífico la atención fue buenísima …el sitio nos enamoro!! Acantilados la zona…perfecto!!!
- Todo.Perfecto para relajarse y huir del ruido de la ciudad.
La atención de Inma inmejorable, como en casa! Un detalle en ayudarnos a encontrar un pendiente perdido por el desagüe.
Desayuno completo y delicioso!!
Hospedería el Puerto
Located in Colindres, just 2.5 mi from Salvé de Laredo Beach and the Cantabrian Sea, Hospedería el Puerto offers stylish, heated rooms with private bathrooms. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The rooms have modern décor and feature flat-screen satellite TV. In the bathrooms there are free toiletries and a hairdryer. Rooms adapted for guests with reduced mobility are available.Hospedería el Puerto guest house includes an on-site bar and restaurant which serves characteristic Cantabrian dishes. Breakfast consists of bread rolls or pastries, coffee and fresh orange juice, it is offered free of charge. There is also a selection of restaurants in the seaside town of Laredo.Santander is 28 mi from Colindres, while Bilbao is 37 mi away via the A8 Motorway. Staff can arrange car hire and provide information about the region.
- Great fish restaurant adjoining the hotel. Nice public bar in hotel. Basic but clean and efficient.
- Bedroom clean, bright and modern. Rather small but fine for short stay.
- fueron muy amables en todo momento , la limpieza y calidad precio muy adecuada
- Disponibilidad del personal para realizar de reserva al haberme equivocado al realizarla
- Accueil et disponibilité du personnel très agréable
Located in the center of Santoña, Alojamiento Buciero offers stylish, modern rooms with free Wi-Fi and private balconies. It features a bar and a terrace which leads onto a pretty square.Each air-conditioned room is uniquely decorated in bright, warm tones. They feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.As well as El Bar Buciero, the on-site café-bar, Santoña offers a range of restaurants and bars within 1,000 feet of Alojamiento Buciero.The Santoña, Victoria and Joyel Marshes Natural Park surrounds Santoña, making the area good for hiking. Tourist information can be provided at the property.Santoña is well connected via the A8 Motorway, and Santander and Santander Airport are 30 minutes’ drive from Buciero guest house. Bilbao is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location for Camino. Good selection cafe/tapas nearby. Very comfortable and good bathroom.
- Great location in a lovely town. Pedro was a wonderful host. Thanks Pedro
- A charming stay, really clean room and very helpful staff. At the heart of the town and popular with the locals. Relaxed and authenticly Spanish. Chatting cafe culture all around, not the quietest of places but we love that.
- Pedro the landlord had excellent English, bent over backwards to help us and make us feel welcome. Rooms very good value, very short walk to the water front, just lovely.
Bed and pillows lovely clean and comfy.
Shower clean and easy to use.
Room cleaned well.
Delicious Breakfast supplied
Alojamiento Verdemar is just outside Isla, 0.7 mi from the beach. It offers a spacious garden with a pool, playground and great views. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The Verdemar has a TV lounge and a porch which offers views of the hills and the sea. There is also a barbecue and a football goal in the garden.Staff at the Verdemar can provide information about what to see and do along Cantabria’s coastline. You can hire bikes from reception.Santander’s airport and ferry terminal are around 45 minutes’ drive from the property. With good access to the A-8 Motorway, Alojamiento Verdemar is 1 hour and 10 minutes’ drive from central Bilbao.
- Nice surroundings. Friendly and helpful host. Good accomodation.
- Owners were really nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and the beds comfortable.
- Sitio y vistas inmejorables!es la segunda vez que vamos y no será la última 😍
- Un trato muy bueno, nada malo que decir volveremos sin dudarlo trato e instalaciones de 10
- La paz del lugar, las vistas. Cama cómoda. Los dueños muy amables.
Top Guest Houses In Beranga Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Beranga Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Beranga Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Beranga Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!