10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benisanó Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benisanó Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benisanó Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benisanó Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benisanó Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benisanó Valencia Community:
Hostal Dos de Mayo
This guest house in Paterna offers modern accommodations with free Wi-Fi. It is only 12 mi from Valencia’s Ferry Terminal and 10 minutes’ drive from the industrial estates and Valencia Airport.All rooms at Hostal Dos de Mayo feature a simple décor with parquet flooring, air conditioning and heating. They include a TV and a private bathroom with a shower.Paterna’s Main Street, just 2 minutes’ walk away, is lined with shops, banks, bars and restaurants.The Feria de Muestras is just 0.9 mi away. There is a metro station just 0.6 mi, which will take you into the center of Valencia.
- Paterna is a very nice district. The accomodation a perfect place to stay for a good price.
- There was no breakfast included in the price, but a lot of possibilities in this area of Paterna
- Very clean the manager is a very nice person and easy to communicate with
- The people who run the place are very friendly and helpful. It is a good budget accommodation which is close to the airport. Good Wi-Fi (free) connection. Excellent value for money.
- nice little rooms, mosquitonet is in the window…i havent experienced any mosquito in the location, but i like that they thought on this detail; we came very late of expected time and it was not a problem, quiet rooms like we needed we got; supermarket is nearly around the corner, everyday was cleaned the room, showergel and soap was there, temperature in the room was ok, the bed was good and especially the pillow was special and comfortable – this i have not experienced it even in a 4 star hotel; very nice that they had water to drink downstairs, it was very comfortable for us, shower was good, it had cupboard with space; very friendly owner, the owner always tried to make us comfortable and helped us if we had questions or to call a taxi; very good value for money
Casa Rural Porta Del Cel
Overlooking the Calderona Mountains, Porta del Cel offers rooms in shared houses, each with a communal kitchen and terrace. There is a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi zone and an outdoor pool.Houses at Casa Rural Porta del Cel have 5 private bedrooms. Each country-style room has central heating and cable TV with a DVD player.Guests can prepare meals in the communal kitchen, which includes a fridge, microwave and washing machine. Cottages also have a shared bathroom and a living-dining area with a fireplace.Set in the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve, Porta del Cel is just outside the historic town of Serra, famous for its Moorish tower. Valencia city center is only 19 mi away.
- The lack of air conditioning in the bedroom made it a little difficult to sleep
- Great place, lost behind the trees. Great hosts, extremely friendly and they live on site. Good location to visit national park, 1 hour from Valencia and 35 min from nearest beach.
- El Casa Rural Porta del Cel is the perfect place to stay if you are just looking for somewhere to sleep after walks in the mountains. The basics are there – hot shower, bed, and a kitchen to prepare food if you want.
- Muebles muy antiguos, goteras por la casa, y jardín y piscina sucios
- El trato familiar y la casa donde nos alojamos muy amplia. Todo muy ordenado. Por lo menos nosotros hemos estado muy bien. Incluso un día hicimos barbacoa. Todo genial.
Hostal Residencial RR
Set next to the Luis Puig Palace, Hostal Residencial RR is only 5 minutes’ walk from Feria de Valencia Convention Center. It offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.The Residencial RR is conveniently located 800 feet from Les Carolines/Fira metro station. Guests can take one of the busses that stop by the property and get to the center of Valencia in 10 minutes.This guest house features a 24-hour TV lounge with tables and vending machines, as well as a bar service at the reception. Staff can provide services such as tourist information and currency exchange.Each room features a 32-inch flat-screen TV, soundproofed windows and a private bathroom with shower.Valencia Bioparc is 5 minutes by car, while the City of Arts and Sciences is 8.7 mi away.
- The own shower was inside the room and it is close to the metro station. The coffee for breakfast is great!
- Staff is very helpful. Good to have private bathroom and double bed is comfortable. You can turn on heater and room become warm quickly.
- The room was very large and had a style of decor which indicated it once used to be a rather lush place, so while it’s definitely long past its glory days, it’s still very comfortable. Well-equipped with flat-screen TV, spacious bathroom, heater, and even a balcony (which you must request when booking). I skipped breakfast but my dad said it was good.
- Clean and near to public transportation facilities (Metro, bus, tram). Also, there are 3 supermarkets nearby to buy your groceries and a halal kebab restaurant selling at cheap price.
- The staff were kind and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We were a long metro ride from the old centre but the trains ran every 25 minutes. The little community was lovely. The restaurant across the street, Las Palmas, was an excellent bar for breakfast.
L’Otelet By Sweet
Featuring a garden and a terrace, L’Otelet By Sweet is located in Valencia, 4.1 miles from Bioparc Valencia. Offering a shared lounge, the property is located within 4.5 miles of Turia Gardens. Mercado Central, Valencia is 5 miles away.At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Barrio del Carmen is 5 miles from L’Otelet By Sweet. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 5 miles from the accommodation.
- Great location..lots of outside and inside space.Great room with new bathroom and a good size. Very welcoming staff…felt a relaxed place to stay.
- Angeles, who was in charge throughout our trip was more than helpful. She made our trip as easy and comfortable as possible.
The owner was very proactive and has reached out prior to arrival to arrange everything.
I was surprised to find that the property had gated parking for residents and the fob was provided with room keys. Very convenient!
The room itself was reasonably sized, with nice double bed, A/C, TV and a big shower room.
There was also a rather large patio for guests with several tables and comfy chairs, perfect for evening relaxation.
Nearest metro is 5min walk.
- It was very quiet at night. I like the receptionist. She is very kind and helpful.
- The host Angeles is quite friendly. She provides big share living room， free easy parking and free fruit，cookies and coffee. The decoration is modern and surrounding areas are good to stay.
One of our top picks in Valencia.Dormavalencia Hostel is a 1-star property located in Valencia. The property is around 0.9 mi from City of Arts & Sciences, 1.2 mi from Barrio del Carmen and 1.3 mi from Oceanografic. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.At the guest house, the air-conditioned rooms come with parquet floors, a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guest benefit from a tour desk. Universitat de Valencia is 0.6 mi, while Amistat and Aragón Metro stations are 1,000 feet away.Puerto de Valencia is 1.5 mi from Dormavalencia Hostel. Valencia Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
- Liked the clean white room with a view of the street that wasn’t disturbing.
- The bed was more comfortable than I had anticipated.
- every thing was perfect. staff is polite and very helpful.
- Great wifi, clean facilities and quiet. Close to metro and supermarkets
- It was perfect for the time I stayed in Valencia, everything 10/10
Cosy Rooms Tapinería
Cozy Rooms Tapinería is located in a renovated 19th-century building in Valencia’s Barrio del Carmen district, between Plaza de la Reina and the Cathedral. It has 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms at Cozy Rooms Tapinería feature smart décor and modern furnishings. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a rain shower.Guests will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops near the hotel. Valencia’s Mercado Central Food Market is just 5 minutes’ walk away.There is a bus stop on Plaza de la Reina Square and the Railway Station is 10 minutes’ walk away. Valencia Ferry Terminal is a 15-minute drive away.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, old-town exploration and atmosphere.
- Location is perfect to explore old part of the city!
Basic accomodation, Clean bedding, hot shower . Excellent location.
- Good location close to the city centre and bed was comfortable too.
- The property is in an amazing location- would stay here again
- Spacey clean room, polite staff, perfect location right in the center of everything!
Casual Valencia de las Civilizaciones
Offering unique décor, Casual Valencia de las Civilizaciones features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. Central Valencia and Valencia Cathedral are a 25-minute bus ride away. Free luggage storage is offered.Each room features unusual décor with Arabic or Egyptian themes. All are fitted with central heating and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms have shared bathrooms. Free toiletries are provided in the private bathroom, and beds come with anti-allergy duvets.Guest can find a range of shops and restaurants in the surrounding streets. There is also a vending machine which sells snacks and drinks on site.Valencia Airport is 16 minutes’ drive from Casual Valencia de las Civilizaciones, that can be reached in an hour by public transport. The El Carmen district can be reached in just under 30 minutes’ walk. Malvarrosa Beach is 40 minutes away by tram.
Rascanya is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, beaches and warm weather.
- Very friendly staff. They came one hour early just to accommodate my request for iron to press clothes. Very clean and unique. Great location. Absolutely loved it.
- Great service, they even changed rooms to better accommodate our needs. Thank you!
- The rooms are unique and quite beautiful. This was once an ultra-luxury nineteen room brothel rhat eventuallt got busted.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly.Very clean and good value for money.
- It is not a hostel at all. It is a full-scale hotel, they even came to clean the room (not in my idea of a “hostel”). They really put themselves into decorating. Around 20 mins walk from the city centre.
Olympia Ronda Hostel
Pension Ronda guesthouse is in the Valencian village of Puig, 4 miles from its Mediterranean beaches. It offers basic air conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The Ronda is a 20-minute drive from central Valencia. There is easy access to the E-15 and A-7 Motorways.Guests can use the restaurant and cafe-bar situated in the Hotel Ronda, just a few feet away in the same street.Pension Ronda has a tour desk, and the Serra Calderona Nature Reserve is around a 30-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- We were not really sure whether we should stay in Hostel with a kid, but our experience here was very good. Nice staff, clean and spacious rooms with private bathroom. It all seemed newly renovated. Our bathroom sink was clogged one day, we informed reception and by the time we came back it was fixed. If we are coming by car, I would definitely stay here again.
- Very cheap, we paid €30 per night for 2 people. Handy location if you need to stay in El Puig, but area is not attractive to tourists. Very clean.
– good breakfast but almost every day something was stale (juice, tomatoes pulp)
– daily room cleaning
- 2 good thing’s in this place- nice bathroom,and not bad wifi…
- very good night time buffet and very good bed and bathroom
Set 10 minutes’ walk from Colón Metro Station, La Flamenca is located in Valencia, 20 minutes’ walk from Valencia Town Hall. Offering free Wi-Fi, the air-conditioned guest house is a 20-minute walk from City of Arts and Sciences.The guest house is composed of 4 rooms and 2 shared bathrooms. Each bright room has a flat-screen TV and heating. Towels and bed linen are included.La Flamenca is 20 minutes’ walk from the old town and Valencia Cathedral. There is a wide range of shops, lively bars and local restaurants within the same distance.The port is 3.1 mi away, as well as Malvarrosa Beach. Valencia Airport is 9.3 mi from the property.
Eixample is a great choice for travelers interested in food, atmosphere and warm weather.
- Great budget accommodation for our first few nights I’m Valencia. Located in the heart of Gran Via which has loads of lovely bars and restaurants and is a short walk from the centre. The owner is super friendly.
- The property manager is very kind and well-organized, and also speaks English.
- (Room “W”) balcony towards the street, AC, nice interior design, big bed, first floor, on top of bar/restaurant La Flamenca with very tasty food and very good value for money, nice staff, location, elevator
- The room itself was okay, the Sunday night when everything was quiet was nice (the restaurant was closed). Supermarket 2 doors away and most tourist sites are walkable.
- Great value for money, friendly staff and no complications.
Cosy Rooms Embajador
Cozy Rooms Embajador is a renovated 19th-century building located 1,150 feet from Valencia Cathedral, featuring the original façade, iron balconies and stairs. Free Wi-Fi is available in the elegant air-conditioned rooms.Rooms feature high ceilings, stone walls and wooden floors. They have a flat-screen TV, safe and private bathroom with toiletries and a rain shower. Rooms are also heated and soundproofed and some have a balcony.Set in a quiet pedestrian street, the Cozy Rooms Embajador is within a short walk of Valencia’s busy main streets, full of shops, bars and restaurants. Valencia’s Main Square and Train Station are less than a 10-minute walk away.
Ciutat Vella is a great choice for travelers interested in architecture, old-town exploration and atmosphere.
- The room was clean and comfortable and it is well placed with lots of cafés and restaurants close by.
Comfortable, as clean as expected at price. Location excellent for drinking, eating out etc.
Close to train station and amenities.
- The room has comfortable and near the center. The hotel was clean and smell nice and the staff was really helpful and friendly.
- Good location away from the hustle and bustle but an easy walk to get to it. Bed was very large and comfy whilst the shower had both a powerful rain head for cleaning off the city dust. The double glazing kept out all the noise of the pavement cafes over the pavement from the hotel.
well…. we booked a superior room with city views and balcony and were given a tiny room with a round bed and no balcony, just a window overlooking another building where you were pretty much looking into someones living-room.
The first night I was too tired to even complain, so we just slept it through after making modifications to the round bed so the pillows would not fall-off. The bed I must say after the mods was very comfortable and the room was clean.
Next day I complained and the man taking the call was very understanding and arranged for us to get another room with an interior terrace. No views, but that was fine as the terrace was a good size. The only thing about it is that the window to the toilet opens to the terrace, so does the window to the toilet next door.
The service was good and the rooms clean, but they are much smaller than expected.
Top Guest Houses In Benisanó Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benisanó Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benisanó Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!