10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benisanet Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Benisanet Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benisanet Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benisanet Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benisanet Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benisanet Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benisanet Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benisanet Catalonia:
Hostal La Creu
La Creu offers a 24-hour reception and modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Set in the center of Mora d’Ebre, it features a stylish breakfast room with local art work.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at La Creu has a TV. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast. Restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.The hotel can arrange off-road driving excursions and visits to Priorat’s vineyards.Miravet is 3.7 mi from the hotel, while Els Ports Natural Park is a 40-minute drive away.
- Hotel personnel were fabulous. Room was very clean. Great location
- Great value for money. Room was surprisingly spacious. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of options. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
The lady in charge of reception, the restaurant and breakfast was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The restaurant had a lovely ambience as did the separate breakfast area.
The room was simply but adequately furnished, clean and quiet.
- Beautiful hotel in the centre of Mora D’Ebre. Staff are very friendly and speak good English. Great continental breakfast. Free parking across the road. Bars and restaurants nearby. Hotel restaurant looks lovely. Rooms are contemporary and extremely clean.
- Very well area to go biking in. Very nice people at the hotel.
Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera
Located in Móra d’Ebre, Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera offers a shared lounge. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms at Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Cambrils is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Reus is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 32 miles from Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera.
- Breakfast included, very clean and easy access to the hostel
- One of the nicest places I stayed in during my trip. Just one night but the family made me feel welcome and comfortable. Very nice place.
- Simple and friendly. Some interesting places to visit in surrounding countryside.
- Lovely, calm, comfortable place. A little quirky. Beautiful home-made jams and a great atmosphere.
- Conchita was super friendly and helpful. The breakfast was delicious, served with a selection of homemade jams and chutneys.
Hostal Braseria Tivissa
Offering a grill restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Braseria Tivissa is located in Tivissa, 25 minutes’ drive from the Miami Platja Beach. Free WiFi access is available.Each room at Braseria Tivissa has a TV and a private bathroom with shower.At Hostal Braseria Tivissa you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a games room.Free public parking is possible nearby.Tarragona is 27 mi away.
- The welcome, very friendly and the facilities are brilliant. All at a reasonable price. A clean and well kept hostel with lovely hosts.
- Easy to find, friendly helpful staff, exceptional views of the valley
- Very friendly staff. Excellent food. Beautiful location. Would definitely visit again.
The staff were very friendly. The food was reasonably priced and filling.
The walks around the area were excellent and it is not far from many other gorgeous towns in the district.
- Very friendly staff,nice clean room,good value,good location
Antiga Estació de Benifallet
This converted train station is located in Benifallet, in the countryside of Catalunya’s Baix Ebre region. Located next to the Vía Verde Cycling Route, it offers on-site bicycle rental.Antiga Estació de Benifallet was never used as a station, and was converted into a luxury hostel when the train line became a cycling route. It offers simple, stylish rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom.Antiga Estació de Benifallet has a spacious garden with a chill-out terrace overlooking the Zafán Valley. There is also a games room and a children’s playground.The property has a restaurant serving traditional Catalan food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day.Tortosa is 15 minutes’ drive from Antiga Estació de Benifallet. You can drive to Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve and the beach in 35 minutes.
- Very special location. Rooms are nice and clean. Breakfast was excellent!
- The live music on Saturdays in July and August were superb, the bedroom was really nice and comfy and the food and drink were excellent and really good value
- We arrived by bicycle, very hungry on a very busy Easter Monday afternoon, despite being very busy, lady taking food orders was very patient describing items on the menu, meal was great. We stayed 2 nights, the guy running the establishment was very helpful and friendly. Very much enjoyed staying there and very handy for cycling the ‘Via Verde’.
- The green route Via Verde an excellent bike experience – downhill just enjoy Nature on the old railroad track
- The guys running it were great. Cooked good food and pleasant people.
Located on the fringe of El Ports Nature Reserve and surrounded by Catalan countryside, Ca L’Ángels offers accommodations in heated rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain views.All rooms feature a private bathroom with a shower. The kitchen and the seating area are shared among 5 double rooms. The hotel also features a restaurant that serves local homemade food. There is a dining area with a fireplace.Prat de Comte is 3 minutes’ walk from Ca L´Ángels. You can find shops and bars at El Pinel de Brai, a 20-minute drive from the property. Ebro River is only 7.5 mi away, and Delte del Ebro Nature Reserve can be reached in 60 minutes by car. The Canaleta River is 7.5 mi away.
- I have been travelling for 6 weeks in Europe using Booking for all my stays. This was the best of all places (price/quality) where I have been staying (I choose places with a > 8.5 mark). The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was excellent. There was a common kitchen that could be used. There were facilities to do your laundry and hang your clothes to dry.
- Good location, lovely staff and great breakfast. Would stay again.
- THE BED WAS COMFY AND THE RADIATORS FINE. THE BREAKFASTS WERE GENEROUS AND ROBERTO HRLPFUL AND FRIENDLY. IT WAS GREAT TO HAVE A KITCHEN TO MAKE A BREW, GOOD PARKING VERY CLOSE.
- Friendly helpful staff, excellent breakfast, great value for money.
- Very pretty place and really nice host. The breakfast was excellent! The room looked out over the main road but it was extremely quiet (in November) and the parking was just across the road from the restaurant and bar that are part of the same property. Interesting old furniture in the room. Couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay.
Hostal La Panavera
Rooms in this restored olive mill offer free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and views of the historic center of El Perelló. This guest house is a 10-minute drive from Cala de l’Àliga Beach.Hostal la Panavera has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. Each room includes flat-screen cable TV. Bathrooms come with amenities, and some also have a hydromassage shower.A homemade breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The guest house also has a terrace and a lounge with an open fireplace.La Panavera is within a 15-minute drive of various beaches, including Santa Llúcia and Morro de Gos. The Deltebre Natural Park is just 7.5 mi away, while Tarragona is a 45-minute drive away.The 24-hour reception offers information about the region. You can find free public parking nearby.
- Comfortable Beds /Pillows, Lovely cooked Breakfast with fresh (real) orange juice. We arrived on an evening when the local restaurants were not open – at short notice the owner cooked us an Omelette with salad and a lovely local desert.
- Diana’s friendly welcome and attention to detail. The freshly cooked breakfast was delightful. Our three dogs made very welcome too.
- Friendly welcome, well appointed, renovated building, careful preservation of the original features, up dated with very modern , fixtures and fittings. The bathroom having all comforts, complete with a range of toiletries. Very comfortable bathrobes for relaxation, after indulging in a choice of bath or shower. Excellent breakfast, all freshly prepared and served.
- Everything was amazing. From greeting to leaving. Clean , quiet, feel like home. Very healthy and tasty breakfast. Liked the honey and olive oil made by the hoster. Thank you very much. Wish we stayed longer as a beautiful beaches and restaurants are just withing 10 minsdrive. Lovely little town with cozy clean narrow streets. Sure anyone would enjoy it.
we came here because it was the only hotel in the area that Booking said accepted dogs. The hotel is lovely and was a nice surprise, even if the town isn’t that pretty it is quaint and cute enough. The clean room with a nice
little balcony, large and comfortable. Breakfast choices very nice, and little touches everywhere (chocolates, water bottles, departure gift) all lovely ideas.
Located in Catalonia’s Priorat wine-making region, Hostal Elvira belongs to the Vinícola del Priorat Winery. This functional guesthouse offers a communal kitchen, a lounge and heated rooms with private bathrooms.Elvira Hostal is in the same building as the winery’s shop, where you can buy local wines and Arbequina olive oil. You can prepare meals in the shared kitchen, or try one of the traditional restaurants in the village of Gratallops.The staff at the Elvira can provide information about the area, including wine tasting visits in the Priorat region. Less than 3 miles away, the Montsant Nature Reserve is popular for hiking and biking. Free parking can be found near the guesthouse.
- It is a very cosy, clean and laid-back . I really liked the small kitchen downstares with spare dishes, glasses and other things needed to finish the day around the table with your friends and a couple of bottles of Priorat wine.
- VERY clean and well serviced property/unit. Excellent shower. Reasonably comfortable beds. Parking is “public” but immediately outside the door. Convenient to everything in village and for exploring Priorat. Kitchen and common area was a bonus.
This is value for money!
It is also great location, i.e. 12 meters to the winery. So taket the opertunity for some excellent Wine and snacks
- The location was perfect, close to the wineries and restaurants nearby. The bed was comfortable, we had a private bathroom and a shared balcony with the room next door. The staff were super friendly, however it was a bit difficult to communicate via English and we unfortunately do not speak Spanish. Be aware you need to report to the wine shop across from the hotel to pay and get keys etc which we were not aware of when we got there so it was a little confusing. We were able to sort everything out though so it was no trouble. There is a large kitchen with everything you need for cooking which is also great.
- Great location next to Vinicola. Perfect for wine tasting. Access to swimming pool.
Icona del Pont Vell
Located in Porrera in the Catalonia Region, 17 mi from Salou, Icona del Pont Vell features a terrace and views of the mountain.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Some rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the river or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bath or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property. The property can help you book spa sessions under request and at an extra charge, a bottle of wine is included.Tarragona is 21 mi from Icona del Pont Vell, while Cambrils is 14 mi away. Reus Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- La anfitriona Silvia se portó fenomenal! Es una excelente cocinera, el desayuno fue increíble, ella fue adorable y su pareja también! Es un placer salir de viaje y encontrarte como en casa, y más cuando viajas con animales. Muchas gracias por todo Silvia!
- L’atenció de la silvia ha estat fantástica, ens ha agradat molt l’esmorzar i el poble. Una maravellosa estança! Tornarem!
- La habitación que alquilamos era muy acogedora. Cumplió nuestras expectativas. Además la anfitriona es encantadora. Nos dió mucha información sobre qué visitar y nos organizó una visita a una bodega que nos encantó. Los desayunos deliciosos. Volveremos.
- Els detalls, el confort i el bon gust en la decoració, l’equipament de la casa, la neteja impecable, la amabilitat de la Sílvia…i el fantàstic esmorzar!!
Die Eigentümer waren außerordentlich nett.
Das Hotelzimmer war wirklich sehr schön, und die Lage in diesem kleinen Dorf auch perfekt.
Ich kann alles nur weiterempfehlen.
Offering an outdoor pool, barbecue and children’s playground, La Pineda is located in L’Ametlla de Mar, in the Catalonia Region, 24 mi from Salou. Free private parking is available on site.Rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. Views of the mountain, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. There is a bathroom equipped with a shower. La Pineda features free WiFi throughout the property.Tarragona is 30 mi from La Pineda, while Cambrils is 21 mi away. Reus Airport is 27 mi from the property.
- authentic farmhouse in the middle of olive trees, away from everything
Die Lage ist ein Traum. Sehr netter Gastgeber, viel Natur und Ruhe.
This is the place to be!
- Quien busque paz, tranquilidad, relax, intimidad… La Pineda es su sitio. Si buscas gente, movimiento, tiendas, etc.. No es tu sitio. Necesitas coche para todo. Nos encantó!. Peter genial.
- La pau i la natura. La casa senzilla però confortable. És el que m’esperava. Molt silenci. L’amfitrió molt amable! Gràcies Peter.
El trato de Peter excelente, la casa superó nuestras expectativas ya que el precio es, con diferencia, más bajo que el resto de casas que vimos.
Genial para unos días de desconexión con amigos.
Mas Trucafort – Adults only
Mas Trucafort features free WiFi and views of the mountains 1.2 mi from Falset. Providing a restaurant, the property also has a garden. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests.Mas Trucafort features certain rooms that feature a terrace, and each room is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.A à la carte breakfast is served daily at the property.Guests can take part in various activities in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking.Salou is 19 mi from the accommodations, while Tarragona is 24 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 19 mi from Mas Trucafort.
- Breakfast, location and warm and quiet environment.
Great welcome and helpful owners. Wonderful food – we had some really memorable dishes whilst there. Flexible about meal times.
Owners very knowledgable about the area.
Secure storage for bikes.
- Nina and Roger are wonderful hosts and Roger’s food is amongst the best we have ever eaten.
- La ubicación, el personal y la super cama que ofrecen en la habitación. Es un alojamiento muy acogedor y al ser una masia típica catalana, la comida que sirven (hace falta reservar con antelación) es increíble.
- El servicio excelente. El desayuno y la comida de la menor validada y km 0.
Top Guest Houses In Benisanet Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benisanet Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benisanet Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benisanet Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!