10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benimeli Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benimeli Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benimeli Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benimeli Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benimeli Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benimeli Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benimeli Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benimeli Valencia Community:
One of our top picks in Denia.Hostal Comercio is located in a pedestrianized street in the heart of Denia, within a 15-minute walk of the town’s top beaches. Offering views of the Montgó Nature Reserve, it has an on-site restaurant.A choice of a Mediterranean-style breakfast or buffet breakfast with homemade pastries is available. You can enjoy a quick snack or some traditional-style tapas for lunch at the property.Hostal Comercio also has a 24-hour reception desk, so you can come and go as you please, at any time of the day or night. The marina, fishing port and castle are around a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Great value for the money,and would stay again.Staff very friendly.
- The breakfast was simple but very nice. You get a to choose a between a several things , I strongly recommend you fresh orange juice and tipical Spanish toasts with olive oil and tomato. Simply amazing!
- Spotlessly clean. V comfortable beds and good breakfast. Location is good for the main bar street and market. Don’t miss Placa Antonio tho as it’s much prettier. The port area is also lovely for a drink to appreciate the view of the castle.
- There was an ample selection of breakfast ingredients to cater for an international clientele. Top range coffee machine dispensed as good as any found in more expensive hotels.
- Super clean and modern and great communication with the host. Nice views too!
Residencial Terra de Mar
One of our best sellers in Calpe! Terra de Mar is located in Calpe’s old town, 1,300 feet from El Arenal Beach. It offers a terrace bar and air-conditioned rooms with a hydromassage shower, free Wi-Fi and private balcony.The Terra de Mar has bright, comfortable bedrooms themed around a different country, such as India, Japan and Morocco. They all come with a smart TV with internet connection.Restaurants and a spa can be found close to the guest house.Residencial Terra de Mar is 2.2 mi from the impressive Penyal D’Ifac Natural Park. Cala de la Fosa Cove is 8 minutes’ drive away.The city and airport of Alicante are 42 mi away, with good road access.
- This property exceeded our expectations. It is so cute and the epitome of “boutique”. Fresh flowers and coffee/tea as well as wine and cookies. Very comfortable bed with a cute balcony (we were in room 7). The roof top area is amazing for sunset and we enjoyed the breakfast. The location is close to the old part of town which is very cute. Easy walk to the beach. Would definitely stay here again!
- Friendly staff, perfect and clean room with terrasse. And the rooftop and breakfast is unbelievable! We strongly recommend this hotel.
- lovely location in the old town. Beautiful terrace with complimentary coffee and biscuits. Staff are extremely friendly and helpful. Room was lovely and cleaned to perfection each day.
- The whole experience was fantastic and the team were exceptional, I cannot recommend highly enough.
Where nice and special atmosphere !
We liked it very much
Aqua House is offering accommodations in Denia. The property is around 6.8 mi from Denia Ferry Port and 7.5 mi from Les Rotes Beach.At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Aqua House offers a terrace and a shared lounge where guests can relax.The property is 6.2 mi from Denia Castle and 6.2 mi from Denia Bus Station. Denia Tram Station is 6.8 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 50 mi from Aqua House.
Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
Family run, extremely friendly an most welcoming, nothing was too much trouble.
There was a great continental breakfast, awesome coffee and lots of smiles!
It felt more like staying in a friends beautuful villa, a one minute walk to the beach, great beach activities, sandy and clean, windsurfing and kite surfing plus loads more for the kids…
Pet friendly, everything is in awesome condition; as this is a brand new hostel.
Don’t be put if by the low number of reviews… this is due to opening less than a month ago.
Good luck & thank you Aqua… you made my stay a real treat 🙂
- The owner is lovely and really helpful, i was given a beer on arrival, she even lent me her bike so i could cycle to Parc Natural de la Marjal de Oliva-Pego and offered me a lift to the local supermarket. The hostel is really clean and modern and comes with 2 playful kittens!
- La amabilidad de Belén y la tranquilidad de la zona
- Die Inhaberin war sehr bemüht und hat uns ein sehr gutes Restaurant (Los Baños) empfohlen 🙂 wir und unsere 2 Hunde haben sich sehr wohl gefühlt!
- Al lado de la playa. Lugar tranquilo. Alojamiento acogedor y original.
- Having stayed in many different hostels… I found Hostel Aqua Denia to be very close to the top of my list of “must return” locations .
La casita de invitados
One of our best sellers in Denia! Located 7 miles from Denia Ferry Port, La casita de invitados in Denia features a garden. All rooms have a kitchenette and a private bathroom. Denia Bus Station is 7 miles away.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet. All rooms have air conditioning and a TV, and some units at La casita de invitados have a mountain view. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Denia Castle is 7 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 62 miles from La casita de invitados.
- Very nice and clean place to stay, it has all the details, good swimming pool, close to the beach. Great hosts!
Lo que mas me gusto es el equipamiento de la casa y sobre todos los detalles (Cafetera , Capsulas de cafe ,azucar , Agua )
Tambien la intimidad ya que la casita al estar ubicada en la parte trasera del chalet ,tienes la sensación de estar solo .
- Esta muy cerca de la playa pero no en primera línea como pone en el anuncio.
La cercanía a la playa y la tranquilidad de la zona.
La casita muy limpia, con todo lo necesario para pasar unos días
- Súper majos los anfitriones, el sitio muy tranquilo y la casita muy acogedora
Located in Denia, within 5 miles of Denia Ferry Port and 5 miles of Denia Castle, La Pecera has accommodations with an outdoor swimming pool and barbecue facilities, and free WiFi. The property is around 5 miles from Denia Bus Station and 5 miles from Denia Tram Station. Les Rotes Beach is 8 miles from the guesthouse.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a terrace with a pool view. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at La Pecera also feature a patio. At the accommodation, every room comes with a shared bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer.Guests at La Pecera can enjoy a continental breakfast.The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 64 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Surrounded by nature, Refugio Ecoburropark is located in Vall de Ebo. This rustic accommodations offers mountain views from all rooms.Guests have access to a shared kitchen and a shared lounge.At Refugio Ecoburropark guests will find a garden, barbecue facilities and a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and hiking.The property offers free parking.This farm stay is 62 mi from Alicante Airport.
- The owner is a very good person. The place is located in the mountains and can be a good escape from the real world when one needs it. There is a good nature and places to walk and see around.
- LA SENSACIÓN DE VIVIR EN LA NATURALEZA CON UN ENTORNO ESPECTACULAR , EL PASEO EN BURRO Y LA AMABILIDAD DE SU PROPIETARIO JEAN PAUL.
- Desconexión total, acaba el día con un precioso atardecer y comienzalo con el entusiasmo de despertar en plena naturaleza!
- Es un lugar maravilloso, rodeado de naturaleza y de paz. Jean Paul estuvo muy atento y nos atendió muy bien. Las yurtas son preciosas y además cómodas. Es el entorno perfecto para desconectar y disfrutar de la naturaleza paseando por los senderos y rutas que hay alrededor.
- La yurta es una pasada, y el contacto con la naturaleza y los animales de lo más reconfortante!
Casita Louisa features barbecue facilities and a garden in Parcent. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a private outdoor pool. Both free WiFi and private parking are available at the guest house.Featuring a terrace with mountain views, the room includes air conditioning, a fridge, a stovetop, and a coffee machine. A wardrobe, a seating area, and a kettle are also provided. The private bathroom comes with shower and hairdryer.Guests at Casita Louisa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Parcent, like cycling.Benidorm is 15 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Alicante Airport, 42 mi from Casita Louisa.
- A stunning little house with a private pool and garden. I couldn’t recommend highly enough. Super friendly hosts and beautiful surroundings.
- From the time of arrival the Hosts made us feel most welcome.
- Antoinette et René sont absolument adorables, la vue, la situation, la piscine privée, le bungalow et le petit déjeuner sont justes exceptionnels, nous avons rarement été aussi triste de quitter un endroit… nous reviendrons dès que possible.
- Increible experiencia ,un lugar unico , por las instalaciones y por sus anfitriones , gracias Antoniette&René por el recibimiento y detalles, volveremos sin duda.
- Todo. La casa está llena de detalles, desde la piscina, hasta el encanto de la habitación, pasando por la higuera del patio, todo ello rodeado de un paisaje de ensueño. Por supuesto, no se puede pasar por alto la simpatía de los anfitriones, ha sido un placer conocerlos, y espero que nos volvamos a ver.
Hostal Tres Molins
In the village of Jesús Pobre, Hostal Tres Molins features rooms with a balcony or terrace. It offers easy access to the nearby Macizo de Montgó Park and is just a 15 minute drive from Dénia’s beaches.Each simply-decorated room at Hostal Tres Molins has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.A small selection of cafés and shops can be found in Jesús Pobre. Dénia has a range of restaurants and bars, and is just 6 miles away.Gandia and its beaches can be reached in less than 30 minutes by car. Valencia and Alicante are approximately 62 miles away.
- Very sympathetically converted town house in the gorgeous village of Jesus Pobre. The key is collected from Pedro’s bar and restaurant. Breakfast in the bar with villagers the following morning was a treat.
- We were visiting relatives in the area. Only hotel/hostel in Jeses Pobre and was at time of festival which we joined in, albeit the music on the Saturday night continued until 5.00AM but did not disturb us
- Little private terrace at the back and original features were exposed in the wall, large bathroom, excellent quality decoration little rural gem, great value for the money. We had spainish style breakfast in Pedro bar very reasonable and great to mix with the locals.
Breakfast not included but can be bought at the bar next door which is owned by the same people. This is a very Spanish village which we found a little unwelcoming.
The place was spotlessly clean. We only needed a few nights there whilst builders were working in our villa closeby on el Montgo.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la ubicación y el bar de los desayunos, donde hacen comidas riquísimas. La gente del pueblo era muy simpática.
Denia Beach Oasis
One of our top picks in Denia.Located on Denia’s main beach, Denia Beach Oasis is 10 minutes’ walk from the old town and port. It has a chill-out terrace with sea views, an outdoor pool, and free public parking nearby.The modern, air-conditioned rooms at Denia Beach Oasis feature free Wi-Fi, a 22-inch plasma TV and private bathroom. Some rooms have access to a shared balcony, some of which have sea views.The property’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean food. In the evenings, there is a barbecue on the spacious terrace. There is also a function suite for events with live music.
- Good location right on beach- small intimate place- popular cafe and restaurant- very friendly staff
- Great location, a short walk from the centre of Denia which is a beautiful town. Friendly, helpful staff. Comfy bed. Great meals in the restaurant. We would definitely return if visiting the area again.
- This was a very small older hotel in a quiet part of town. It was really cute and the bath was recently remodeled and very modern. The staff was great and breakfast was anything on the menu. They had a full service restaurant with good food. The beach was just across the street.
- Price for denia very good, location good 10 min walk from main town and across the road from Aldi and several good restaurants. Staff at Oasis excellent, friendly and approachable. Nice pool, washing machine and wifi in apartment both nice touches.
- Comfy beds, aircon, spotlessly clean, beautiful beach, nice pool, laid back and friendly
Located in the heart of Denia, Hostal Cristina is located in the only street that climbs up to the castle and is also only 15 minutes’ walk from the beach.All rooms are equipped with a wardrobe and private bathroom. Some rooms offer a mountain view.The local beaches are only a 5-minute walk away. Guests can also easily reach the port, from where ferries sail to Ibiza and Mallorca, as well as the railway station.The Spanish and Russian-speaking staff will be happy to provide information about the area.
- Excellent location, close to everything, clean room with a small fridge, clean bathroom.
- The hotel was in a great position. We booked two rooms, I was more than happy with mine, decent shower, tv and heating/aircon.
- The location was fantastic and the accommodations were very satisfying.
Basic hotel. Comfy bed. Near center of Denia and within walking distance to the beautiful marina and beaches.
Bars and restaurants are close
5 minute walk to the old town, full of bars, restaurants and shops
extremely clean, simple hostel, having all needed. Ask at reception for hairdryer, always some one about in the mornings(cleaner very helpful and thorough). If you want a cheap efficient room , this is fine. I f you arrive late or no one around,,,don’t panic, ring the number in the porch and you will be told (in English if wanted) where to find key. Would stay again, made up with charge, for what you get…one tip, get your shower gel, although provided very small sachet…however clean towels every day and next door coffee and toast etc(breakfast) very cheap, if not there just down road on corner another good snack eater…had a great time.
Top Guest Houses In Benimeli Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benimeli Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benimeli Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benimeli Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!