10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benicull Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Benicull Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benicull Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benicull Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benicull Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benicull Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benicull Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benicull Valencia Community:
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions is situated in the historic center of the town of l’Alcudia, in the province of Valencia. It offers free Wi-Fi and private parking at a good price.Full air conditioning and heating and digital TV can be found in rooms at L’Oncle Pere. All have a private bathroom with bathtub.Valencia is 18 miles from L’Oncle Pere and the City of Arts can be easily reached by car. The town of Alcudia offers historic sights such as the churches of the Inmaculada and Sant Andreu. The Albfuera Nature Reserve and Valencia Manises Airport are a short drive away.
- Worth underground parking for 5€ extra. Though you can easily park on road side. As travelling, convenient to feel safe and leave everything in my car. The reception lady was Informative and welcoming. The cleanliness of the room. Hot shower and soap provided. Price was excellent for a single traveller’
- The staff especially the receptionist when checking in were very pleasant, the hotel was well situated for the motorways and only a short walk into town. Clean comfy rooms and loads of hot water for a nice bath after being drenched on my way there on motorbike. Secure parking.
- Friendly professional staff easy to find location.
- Room was pretty clean, but a bit warm because of sunlight hitting right on the blind of room window . Nice to have air conditioning unit and TV though.
- Great value for money very clean staff very friendly,but cleaners left the room unlocked but door was closed each day after cleaning door should be locked maybe this is your policy but shouldn’t be great stay would stay there again no problem tks to all lyndon
Hostal Miguel y Juani
Hostal Miguel y Juani is located on the main avenue in L´Alcudia, in the Valencia region. It offers free Wi-Fi in all of the rooms, and has a restaurant.All of the air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with bath, TV and heating. One child up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing bedding. There is elevator access to all rooms.The restaurant and bar are just 150 feet from the hotel. The guest house has a food vending machine in the lobby.The city of Valencia is 19 mi away. The guest house offers easy access to the A-7 motorway.
- very comfortable bed very clean room will be looking to book this hostel again
- Price cleanliness good value for money and in a good location.
- schone ruime kamer, goed bed en rustig. Genoeg parkeergelegenheid. Supermarkt om de hoek. hotel dichtbij de snelweg.vriendelijke behulpzame mensen.
- la gentillesse des hébergeurs, la qualité du logement et de la nourriture et le prix défiant toute concurrence dans la région!
- La comida del hostal es muy buena. Personal atento y habitación correcta.
The Hostal Virginia is 2.5 mi from the beaches of Cullera and has easy access along the Mediterranean Coast of Spain. There is free Wi-Fi in all areas.This guest house is close to the A-7 motorway. This road goes to Gandía and Valencia, 12 miles and 28 miles away.The Virginia offers simple rooms with a TV and a balcony. There is air conditioning and an private bathroom.All rooms have lovely views of Cullera.The guest house has a restaurant. There is a nice terrace and a bar. Private parking is available at a good price near the hotel.
- We were en route to France this seemed to be the only place that had a vacancy. Yes it was clean but the beds were like a camp bed, The next night we were at a place that was E12 more than Virginia but had a King size bed and a lovely breakfast. At Virginia we weren’t offered breakfast and the bar was closed. I don’t know where people went but from midnight to 3am there was a constant noise from people returning banging doors laughing talking loudly.
- The weather was hot, hot, but the air-conditioning worked extremely well.
- a small hotel in an even smaller pueblo friendly staff ,good restaurant below hotel good internet ,really good value
- Sin duda el peor hostal que e estado, la habitacion muy vieja y lo peos el baño rl plato de ducha asqueroso tuve que poner una toalla de la mierda que tenia. El inodoro echo polvo y lo peor de todo Una CUCARACHA en el lavabo, experiencia para olvidar.
- Estuvo todo en general regular tendrían que mejorar el baño,pues el desagüe del plato de ducha estaba atascado en las dos habitaciones
Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín
A 5-minute walk from San Antonio Beach, Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and fridges. Located in Cullera’s Sant Antoni district, it is 1,000 feet from the city’s medieval castle.Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín ’s simply decorated, air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with shower. There is also a 21-inch flat-screen TV; and some rooms have a balcony with street views. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a range of cafés, bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding the Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín.The center of Cullera is 1.9 mi from Luna de Gavín and there are regular train services to Valencia, an hour away. L’Albufera National Park is less than 3.7 mi from the guest house.
- In general it is a vintage style hostel with a very good quality/price rate. We liked the personnel and the room as well. They allowed us to stay for a longer time on the leaving day so it was very nice from them. We will come back.
- The Hostel is lovely and finished to a high spec. The lady on reception and the cleaner were very friendly and helpful.
– very clean
– easy to comunicate
- Świetna lokalizacja, bardzo miły personel. samo centrum miasteczka, do plazy dwa kroki 🙂
Главное – прекрасный отель для отдыха (мы были 5 ночей). Оригинальный современный дизайн отеля! Чистота! Удобное проживание с холодильником, кондиционером, прекрасной сантехникой и т.д. Месторасположение – можно только мечтать! У меня была травма ноги, а я с легкостью и удовольствием гуляла до моря и по городу. Все в шаговой доступности (море, достопримечательности, туристический центр, магазины, рестораны). Рядом кафе, где мы каждое утро завтракали. Гостеприимные, позитивные хозяева отеля. Спасибо за Ваше отношение к нам. Ни одна просьба не осталась без Вашего внимания!
Нам не повезло с погодой. Но! Облачное небо и штормовое море, а впечатление от отдыха – солнечное!
Hostal Vera is a 20-minute walk from the center of Carlet, from where direct trains run to Valencia, 21 mi away. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and 24-hour reception.The modern rooms have a TV, air conditioning and heating. Some have a private bathroom with a bath tub and others have shared bathroom facilities, all with free toiletries.Homemade cuisine is offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace. A laundry service is available and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- location for my work. food is very good and the staff are fantastic.
- Great Internet connection for Spanish standards. Clean rooms and fresh towels. Very good service for this low budget hotel. Staff attentive and helpful but you got to speak Spanish to be understood. Good and always homemade food at restaurant. I felt like part of the family after a few days and we watched local quiz shows in the restaurant together. If you are a lonely traveler this is comforting.
- En realitat em vaig allotjar a la part d’Hotel ciutat de Carlet.
Não gostei de nada. Quartos muito pequenos, sem banho, com aspecto sujo e mau cheiro
O wifi simplesmente não tinha sinal
- Sobre todo la facil ubicacio .y el poder estar con mi mascota para mi muy importante ..
Апартаменты на берегу моря
Located in Cullera, Апартаменты на берегу моря provides accommodations with private terraces. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also has a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Guests can use a garden.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Апартаменты на берегу моря has certain units with sea views, and every room is equipped with a electric tea pot. The rooms feature a closet.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Cullera Lighthouse is 1.4 miles from Апартаменты на берегу моря. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 36 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
Pensión Avenida is offering accommodations in Tavernes de Valldigna.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Pensión Avenida include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Gandía is 10 miles from the accommodation. Valencia Airport is 41 miles away.
- Hyvä hinta/laatu suhde. Plussaa aamiainen ja lemmikit sallittu.
- La gente de la pensión fue muy amable con nosotros. Además, iba con mi perrita y todo fueron ventajas. Sin duda repetiría.
- La atención y el trato tan cercano que tienen con los huéspedes.
- La ubicación, está en el centro del pueblo, y personal amable
Las personas de recepción muy agradables y educadas.
Habitación limpia, con aire acondicionado y acogedora.
The family-run Pension Puerto is located in the town of Silla, 8.1 mi south of Valencia. It is next to the Albufera Nature Reserve, on the road leading to the Albufera’s Port of Silla.Air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a wardrobe. Rooms are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and Pension Puerto has a tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. There is easy access to the V31 and A7 Motorways, and Valencia Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
This guesthouse is a 10-minute drive from central Valencia, near the Albufera Nature Reserve. Hostal Moreno offers free Wi-Fi and an early breakfast, from 6 am, in its cafe.Hostal Moreno has a bar, and dinner is served from Monday to Thursday in the cafe.All air conditioned rooms at the Moreno guesthouse have a private bathroom with a shower. There is a TV and work desk, and some rooms have balconies with views of the Albufera.The Hostal Moreno is 1,700 feet from Silla Town Hall. The town has a market, which takes place every Thursday. There are lots of restaurants and stores within a short walk of the Moreno. A gym, swimming pool and movie theater are also nearby.
- Staff were nice, room as comfortable as you’d expect for the price, daily maid service
- Excellent price for a big and clean room..the receptionist that works at night was very kind,and helped us with our request..a very good hotel!
- It’s a very standard hotel, it’s ok to stay one night if a place to sleep is all you are looking for. Staff is friendly. It is possible to find a free parking place on the street.
- Very nice and helpful staff! Clean and quiet place to stay. Good value for money, close to Valencia by car.
- Everything! Great staff, great rooms. Super clean. Fresh towels every day + room service. Thank you!
Bellver Bedrooms features a shared terrace and free WiFi in the heart of Xàtiva’s Old Town.Each charming room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms include a spa bath.Guests can have breakfast, read, listen to music and relax in the shared lounge-dining area.Gandía is 32 mi from Bellver Bedrooms, while Cullera is 50 minutes’ drive away. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Beautiful renovation. Tranquil and modern. Spacious room with nice bathroom. Breakfast was plentiful and in a lovely setting. Location is great for dining out and for local sites. The host, Ferran, was extremely helpful and kind.
- Love this place, it’s well located on a quiet street near plaza. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Just note the checkin hours before your arrival.
- The place was absolutely incredible for the price- it even included breakfast. It was adorable-the room was spacious and comfortable, and it had a dining area and a terrace that would be great if you wanted some down time. I will definitely book again if I return to this town.
- The best breakfast and attention to detail to add every comfort. Beautifully renovated old property with contemporary well designed attractive features. Extremely helpful hosts.
- A very stylish and quirky place in a beautiful town. Our rooms were spacious, comfortable and well designed.
Top Guest Houses In Benicull Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benicull Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benicull Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benicull Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!