10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benia Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Benia Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benia Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benia Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benia Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benia Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benia Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benia Asturias:
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Set at the foothills of Picos de Europa National Park, Casa Rural La Corrolada is located in Avín. Offering free on-site parking, the heated guest house has impressive views and breakfast buffet.Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
Todo está perfecto pero Josefina es la persona ideal para recibir turistas o viajeros como lo quieran llamar.estacionamiento muy cómodo..
Volvería sin dudarlo.limpieza impecable.
Adriana y Ruben Argentina
Desayuno completo y todo listo en la mesa.
Destaco la gran amabilidad de la dueña Fina, de carácter cercano, nos preparó papilla de fruta para nuestro bebé cada mañana. Majisima.
La casa muy cuidada y comodisima la cama, no falta de nada.
Pension Casa Pepe
Located in the beautiful setting around historic Covadonga, it is surrounded by a natural landscape of lakes, mountains and beaches and offers a garden and a terrace.Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- La chica de recepcion muy maja el sitio muy bien hubicau las habitaciones cecesitan una reforma pero todo limpio y muy bien
El trato de la recepcionista (Nerea). Nos hizo unas recomendaciones fabulosas y mostró una gran predisposición.
La intimidad del lugar, muy tranquilo y con una genial ubicación para ir de excursión por la zona.
Estaba muy limpio y nos ofrecieron más servicio toallas, sábanas y mantas.
- Habitación correcta para pasar una noche. Buena ubicación para moverte por la zona
El trato de la recepcionista sin duda.
Muy amable y profesional
Located 1.9 mi outside Cangas de Onís, Pensión Susierra offers views of the surrounding countryside. Its rustic rooms have private bathrooms.Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
Cogimos la habitación en el hostal y al llegar nos dieron una habitación en el hotel por el mismo precio, ubicación perfecta muy cerquita de Cangas y lagos.
Todo limpio,y acogedor.
Hostal Casaño in Arenas de Cabrales has 2-star accommodations with barbecue facilities and a shared lounge. With free WiFi, this 2-star guesthouse offers a shared kitchen. Some accommodations at the property have a terrace with a mountain view.Llanes is 23 miles from the guesthouse, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- I got exactly what i paid for and the staff was helpful and nice.
- Kitchen in the hotel for common use. Outdoor BBQ type, burners, fridge, and so we had some great homemade meals. Very clean. Small town and quaint with hard – working service oriented owners to help as needed.
- Very friendly and helpful. Kitchen area is a great bonus
- Having a kitchen area to prepare our own meals was a real plus as well as giving us the opportunity to meet and talk to the other residents. The location was great to get to some wonderful walks.
- Stunning mountain views from the balcony. Very friendly staff. Useful to be able to use the kitchen area. Good location for visiting various sites.
Hostal Poncebos is 1,650 feet from Bulnes Funicular Railway on the Cares Route in the Picos de Europa National Park. Rooms have free Wi-Fi and views over Cares River and the mountains.All rooms are heated and feature light wood furniture, and most have a TV and a private bathroom. Those with shared bathroom facilities come with a sink in the room.A free breakfast is offered in the cafeteria and restaurant. Hostal Poncebos also has a vending machine for drinks.Free on-site parking is available. The A8 Motorway is a 30-minute drive away and it is around 62 mi to Santander and Gijón from Hostal Poncebos.
- Very close to the trailhead of the Cares Gorge and the Funicular de Bulnes. Bar and restaurant on premises so no need to worry about finding restaurants. My clean and comfortable single room with breakfast included was a real value!
- Steps from the trail of the Ruta de Cares (pretty much on property). Hotel right ON the River Cares and other-worldly views out the window. Amazing place. Lots of lovely towns with terrific and affordable (and charming) restaurantes, bars, cafés and shops.
- We absolutely loved Hostal Poncebos and what it had to offer. The room provided us amazing views and there was a restaurant and bar downstairs with an outdoor sitting area to soak up the surrounds (including mountain goats and cattle wandering down the street). It was also very close to the Cares Trail which we walked while we were there. This is a beautiful quiet location and one we hope to get back to one day.
- Awesome place. The location is incredibly, it is very clean, and the staff is super accommodations and helpful.
- The host was very kind, helpful, and sincere. He spoke very little English but with a little Spanish from us and a little English from him we made out just fine. We took a taxi to the property from Arenas de Cabrales for 8 euros. He was kind enough to call us a taxi back to Arenas and from there we took the bus to Llanes.
The Pensión Monteverde is located on a pedestrian street in central Cangas de Onís, next to its church and just 350 feet from the bus station, where guests can find public parking and take the buses to visit Covadonga and its lakes. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property.It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
- Was a good place for one night stay, located within walking distance of the city center and bus station, from where you can take a bus to lakes Covadonga.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
Pensión San Jorge
Pensión San Jorge is offering accommodations in Nueva de Llanes. All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom.At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pensión San Jorge.Llanes is 11 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 65 miles from Pensión San Jorge.
- Be aware that you must check in at the hotel on the hill which is a rather steep climb on stairs or up on the small to the hotel.
The service was very nice and welcoming.
The shower was great
- Very clean and simple. The shower pressure was great. The woman who checked me in was very friendly. The pension and hotel San Jorge are different, but you have to check in at Hotel San Jorge reception for both. The pension was nice and Nueva is a lovely town to stay with bars, restaurants, supermarkets and an ATM if you are walking the Camino del Norte and want to break up the stage between Llanes and Ribadesella.
- Very pleasant and quiet place. Breakfast at rooffed terrace surrounded by nature.
- Ruime kamer met mooi uitzicht op de omgeving. Vriendelijk onthaal. Lekker ontbijt. Zeer goed restaurant op 50 m van het pension.
Set in Arenas de Cabrales, EL Molino features a garden. The property has a terrace, as well as a shared lounge with a TV. Guests can make use of a bar.At the guest house, rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath or shower. Some rooms have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Llanes is 8.7 mi from the accommodations. Santander Airport is 50 mi away.
- Located next to a babbling brook. A very short walk from the core area of Las Arenas.
- Excellent location for hiking in the mountains and walking distance to town
Only €20 , you can’t beat that. 5min walk into the lovely village for a few beers and food.
Room and shower was excellent
- La localización, el lugar en el que está es muy idílico y bonito
- Todo correcto, para la actividad que teníamos prevista.
Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hostal Naturaleza features a garden, terrace and shared lounge. Both free WiFi and private parking are accessible on site.At the guesthouse, the rooms have a closet. Each room comes with a private bathroom and a bath, while certain rooms will provide you with a balcony. All rooms at Hostal Naturaleza are equipped with a seating area.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Arenas de Cabrales, like cycling.Llanes is 23 miles from Hostal Naturaleza, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 62 miles from the property.
- No estaba mal la cama..La señora es agradable y parlanchina,y nos ofreció frutos de la zona para llevarnos.
- El entorno y muy buenos colchones. Lo bien que se descansa
- Mejoraria varias cosillas pero en general bien en relacion al precio pagado.
- La dueña es amable y te ayuda a organizar tus actividades
El trato y la información de los anfitriones.
Las posibilidades que ofrece para realizar actividades en la naturaleza.
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba
This small, cozy property is located in Camango, Asturias, is close to the beach and just 30 minutes from the Covadonga national park and the Picos de Europa,Casa de Aldea Ruiloba is surrounded by beautiful mountain and coastal landscape offering wonderful footpaths ideal for walking and outdoor sports such as canoeing, horse riding and quads.The property is 2.5 mi from Ribadesella and 12 mi from Llanes.
- Friendly welcome, wish I had more Spanish, quiet location, good breakfast large bedroom.
- Beautiful rural setting, very friendly owner, good breakfast, excellent price/quality ratio.
- La limpieza y jose muy simpático nos facilito todo
- El entorno era precioso, todo muy cuidado y limpio…el personal amable y atento…Y el desayuno inmejorable…volveremos sin duda
- El enclave de la casa está rodeado de vistas preciosas, y Cerca del mar, se convierte a si en un lugar ideal para disfrutar.
Top Guest Houses In Benia Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benia Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benia Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benia Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!