10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Bengoechea Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Bengoechea Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Bengoechea Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Bengoechea Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Bengoechea Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Bengoechea Basque Country:
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, Bakiola is located in Arrankudiaga. All rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant or relax in the bar.At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Bilbao is 9 miles from Bakiola. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles from the property.
1. Clean, quiet room.
2. Good price.
3. Owners are nice people.
- The room was huge and very clean, really silence, there’s the restaurant on the ground floor. The location is fantastic, just outside the city, nearby the river with forest and mountains everywhere, the perfect spot to relax and enjoy nature or to take a visit to Bilbau, the train passes nearby. Will definitely come back soon.
The staff seemed pleased to have us staying (a change from all the lorry drivers??)
The rooms had clearly been refurbished recently and I was pleased to be able to have a single room – and pay accordingly. Single rooms seem to have become vanishingly rare.
We were able to park at the rear of the hotel close to a side entrance without problem.
- . A good area to stay to visit Bilbao by public transport, though needed car to reach main station (2km away) good parking this is a beautiful part of the world all the same!
- Very welcoming hosts, spacious and clean room. Muchas gracias!!
- 1. Clean, quiet room.
This simple and pleasant guest house is set in the center, 5 minutes’ walk from Amurrio Train Station. It offers comfortable rooms and free Wi-Fi, 19 mi from Bilbao.Rooms at Hostal Ayala feature traditional decor and wooden floors. All include central heating, a TV, desk and a private bathroom. There is a shared balcony.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the property, which is set just next to the town’s main park.The Ayala is 1,300 feet from the town’s Licor Museum and there is a Basque Gastronomy Museum in Llodio, 6.2 mi away.It is 30 minutes’ drive from the Gorbeia Nature Reserve, where you can find the Gujuli Waterfall. Vitoria is 25 mi away.
- Really friendly staff, we arrived quite late first day, yet they still wait for us, great tips for food during the staying. Highly recommended!
Everything was excellent from the every day cleaning room service to the free fresh fruits in the kitchen and coffee.
- For the money the hostal was very good value. There was a fridge in the room and also a common room where the lady left water, cakes, bread and coffee etc. For us the good thing was the fact that the train station was a five minute walk away as we had to visit family in a nearby town. The proprietor and cleaning lady at the Hostal were very friendly and helpful. The bed was very comfortable and the sheets and towels were changed regularly.
- El trato del personal fue muy bueno, la habitación limpia, recién reformada y la cama cómoda. Cocina común con lo necesario para desayunar.
- La amabilidad de las responsables todo lo que necesites para que tú estancia sea más agradable y la limpieza ,desde luego volvere.
Hostal Ariz is located in Basauri, 1,150 feet from Ariz Metro Station. The Metro journey into Bilbao takes 10 minutes. There is 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking nearby.Each heated room features tiled floors and has a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and there is a safe in reception for guest use. The Hostal Ariz has a tour desk and is well-connected by bus, train and Metro. There are bars and restaurants within a short walk.
- Good location, only 5 metro stops to casco Viejo, small room but clean. Free parking in the neigberhood.
- le lieu était calme et sympa les magasins l’accueil était trés bien la chambre est propre
- Era práctico y estaba bien ubicado para nuestras necesidades
- Petit hôtel tranquille et simple à proximité du métro
- Su buena comunicación y cercanía en metro a Bilbao.
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Casual Gurea is located in Bilbao’s old town, just 150 feet from the Cathedral and 800 feet from Abando Train Station. It offers a tour desk and rooms with free WiFi.Rooms at the Casual Gurea have heating, themed décor and wooden floors. Each has a flat-screen TV, free safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with vending machines and microwave. Services offered include bikes rental, free luggage storage and 2 computers with free internet.Casual Gurea is surrounded by various shops, bars and restaurants. You can walk to Guggenheim Museum in around 20 minutes. The nearest tram station is 400 feet away.
- Great location. The room is small but very well priced and comfortable.
- Everything was clean, staff super friendly and kind. Very good location
- The location can hardly be better. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean.
- Great location, very friendly staff and big comfortable bed, lift up to 3rd floor welcome
- The internet worked perfectly. The bathroom was fine and had a nice easy to use and safe shower. I liked the fact that they have a refrigerator but don’t try to provide breakfast, since there are a lot of options.
Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is located in Bilbao. Free WiFi access is available. Each room here will provide you with a TV and air conditioning.Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, where guests can make use of the coffee machine and free mineral water.Pensión Boutique Caravan Cinema is in the Casco Viejo, 650 feet from Catedral de Santiago and 1,650 feet from Etxebarría Park.Bilbao Airport is 5 mi away.
- Located in Bilbao’s center. It’s a lively place to be with lots of restaurants around, and close to nice places to visit in Bilbao. Very nice flat with nice decoration.
- We loved the proximity within the city of Bilbao. It is a totally underrated city.
- We loved the Nespresso machine in the room. The shower was great! Also loved the design of the hotel.
- It was beautifully funky, we really liked our room (we had the Clint Eastwood room). Our host was wonderful, knowledgeable and helpful. The bed was comfortable and big. The location was great the public parking lot was conveniently located nearby.
- Good location. We arrived early, so a bit complicated to leave luggage since limited onsite reception, but we did. Bed has memory foam topper, so very comfortable. Nespresso coffee maker in room. Lots of channels on TV. Nice big shower, but be careful which handle you turn so you don’t get a blast of cold water from the rain shower head. Cold bottled water in lobby.
One of our best sellers in Bilbao! Totally refurbished in January 2018 Casual Serantes offers new charming nature decorated heating rooms in Bilbao city center 150 feet from Santiago Cathedral. The guest house features free WiFi.All rooms are bright and feature modern décor, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a free safe, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The property has a shared lounge with free coffee and tea facilities, cutlery, fridge and microwave.The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 3.7 mi from Pension Serantes.
- The location was ecellent and very friendly reception staff
- The location is great, The surroundings are amazing, in the middle of downtown, there are plenty of places to eat and get a drink. The facilities are new, very clean and very nice.
- Nice pension with sparce, but clean room, friendly staff, central location in the old heart of town.
- The customer service goes above and beyond. This is a new property and it is very cozy. For a couple or friends on a budget look no further. Things to note you have to walk up 3 flights of stairs so be sure and pack accordingly. If you arrive between 2 and 4 pm this is Lunch (comeda) and you need to make special arrangements. Also this is historic district so if you arrive after 10 am or so you will have to walk from the street as bar tables are all around the old town street and cabs cannot drive. always note that they will call the day before to secure your inbound arrival. We had our phones off and missed the call but they responded to our email timely.
- Very good price-value ratio. Arriving late is no problem, some Spanish is helpful. Commun facilities were proper.
One of our top picks in Bilbao.Offering stylish, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Basque Boutique is located in Bilbao’s Old Town, 500 feet from Santiago Cathedral. It is 10 minutes’ walk from Bilbao Abando Train Station.Each room is individually decorated with unique, hand-made furnishings and artistic finishes inspired by Basque culture. Each one has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Basque Boutique features a shared lounge area where guests will find tourist information. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars in the area, where guests can try Basque pintxos.Casco Viejo Metro Station and La Ribera Tram Station are within 1,000 feet of the hotel. Buses to Bilbao Airport leave from Plaza Moyua Square and take about 20 minutes.
- Cosy and stylish little hotel. Very friendly staff. Free coffee all day, good internet connection. In the very Center of the old city. Tram around the corner directly to Guggenheim. Food hall and many bars nearby.
- Interesting with different styles of the rooms – ours was the industrial history of Bilbao
- Unique boutique hotel with lots of art and a great staff. Claudia was excellent in helping us decide on where to get the best food, and other leisure activities. The hotel is located right in the middle of all the good activities, and food and wine are a few steps from the front door.
- Located in the center of the old town, staff very helpful.
- The uniqueness of this property was awesome, The historic building has been preserved and is a comfortable central place to visit Bilboa.
Pensión Arriaga is just 500 feet from Bilbao Cathedral, in the historic city center. Featuring colorful modern design, these spacious studios offer flat-screen TV and free WiFi.Each Pensión Arriaga studio has central heating, a fan and a stylish bathroom with a hairdryer. There is a sofa bed, microwave, fridge and small table.There are numerous shops, restaurants and characteristic tapas bars within a 2-minute walk of Pensión Arriaga. Arriaga Tram Station is less than 650 feet away and offers direct services to the Guggenheim Museum. Abando Train Station is 1,950 feet away.
- Location was in old city. Convenient to all tourist things to do.
- The staff was very helpful, friendly, and presented very good customer service skills. I hope to return to this place again!!
- Cute room, modern lobby, nice staff. Location to train station is amazing! You can’t get any closer.
- Pleasant surprise. Two rooms and with 2 TVs. Fold out table worked great as desktop for several hours of work I needed to accomplish. Small balcony over pedestrian street. Bathroom and shower were very modern. Bed comfortable. Great location near restaurants. Less than 20 minute walk to the Guggenheim.
- Wow, just wow. We were blown away by this Pension. Not only was the staff super nice and helpful (thank you, Inma!!!), it was easy to find, with an excellent location for us, and our room was huge beyond what we expected. The pictures just don’t do it justice. We had a sitting area with couch and fridge, very nice clean, sleek bathroom, and best of all a comfy bed with comfy pillows in a big room to boot. Had we been in Bilbao longer, I very much would have enjoyed staying here for an extended amount of time.
Well located in Bilbao’s historic center, this guest house is located 350 feet from the Arriaga Theater. The Casco Viejo Metro Station is two minutes’ walk away.Bilborooms Bilbao’s heated rooms have a TV and room service is also available. The private bathrooms have a bath or shower and free toiletries.The guest house combines original features with modern design, with minimal décor and exposed brickwork. It offers a common area with seating area and luggage storage.The Bilborooms offers a buffet breakfast, and the historic streets surrounding the property are filled with bars, restaurants and shops.Tourist information is available at Bilborooms. The Guggenheim Museum is 20 minutes away by foot, and St James’ Cathedral is a 2-minute walk away.
- Small but very nice room and bathroom. Staff is very helpful. Location is superb.
- The location is awesome!!! The style of the building and of the hotel itself is very nice. The room was well cleaned every day. It faced on a balcony in the centre of the building so it was very quiet. The staff was very helpful with our needs and willing to give information and advice.
- Clean sheets, decent beds, good location in the middle of the Casco Viejo, clean bathrooms with hot water. Reasonable prices.
- The location in town was great. The kitchen next to the rooms was useful. The place was clean.
- Slap bang in centre of old town, nicely modernised.
Pension Vista Alegre
This guest house is set in a quiet area, close to Vista Alegre’s Bullring and Ametzola Park, and 1,950 feet from the famous Guggenheim Museum. Just over 0.6 mi from Bilbao’s old town, it offers functional double and twin rooms.Each room at Pensión Vista Alegre features a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, a sink, and has access to a shared bathroom.Pensión Vista Alegre offers a communal lounge with TV. Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area.Ametzola Train Station is 5 minutes’ walk from the Pensión.
- Everything about this place is fantastic. The bed was comfortable. The bathrooms are clean. Not too much noise from outside
- Hotel was in a lovely though quiet location. Rooms were clean with comfortable beds
- Within walking distance to Bilbao Bus terminal, Ath.Bilbao Stadium, Restaurants and not so far away from Guggenheim Museum and river area. Place is clean and looks new. Ensuite sink, small TV, closet, etc. Shared bathroom is spacious and clean. There are several for the whole floor. Place was not so crowded and checking was smooth. No outside noise in what it seems a buzzing neighbourhood. Landlady lives within premises.
- Great location near bus and tram routes which can be reached within 10 minutes walk. Good value for money.In a quiet neighbourhood with excellent restuarants and bars where you can experience local cuisine and the neighbourhood feel.
- Excellent stay, very friendly staff, very clean and neat room and only a five-minute walk to the centre. The rooms are in a quiet street so you get a good night’s rest. I would certainly recommend it, good value for money¡
Top Guest Houses In Bengoechea Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Bengoechea Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Bengoechea Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!