10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benasque Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Benasque Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benasque Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benasque Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benasque Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benasque Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benasque Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benasque Aragon:
Hostal Parque Natural
The Hostal Parque Natural is set in the Aragonese Pyrenees, an ideal base for outdoor activities. It offers impressive views, a popular restaurant and free parking.The Hostal Parque Natural has been built out of local materials and the rooms are practical and comfortable. All have TV and a private bathroom. Guests can access free Wi-Fi in the guesthouse’s public areas.The El Mirador restaurant in the hotel serves affordable traditional dishes, accompanied by spectacular views.The local area is popular for outdoor sports, including fishing, biking, hiking and skiing. The GR-11 hiking path is only 350 feet away.The Parque Natural has ski storage and the ski resort of Cerler is just 4 miles away. The entrance to the Estós Valley is also only 1,700 feet from the property.
- Excellent location, beautiful building on a beautiful site right by a major trail network. Staff really went the extra mile when asked.
- I loved Yuki, the owner’s fluffy and well behaved dog. She and her owner are absolutely amazing and welcoming. The location is closer and along the way to where you need to park for climbing Aneto or Maladeta. Breakfast can be put out early for your hike if you let them know. The view from the property is breathtaking. Truly a great place to go unwind after any high adventures you do in Benasque.
- A room for 4 in two joined spaces with two bathrooms with showers. Arrival impression of a nice view over Benasque valley. Price is low.
- We liked everything about this place. Mostly the owners. They were really friendly and welcoming. And their dog, Yuki, is the Queen! It’s comfy and clean, the food is yummy, the views are spectacular and it’s only 500 meters from the trail head to the closest Refugio – a gorgeous 12 mile round trip hike through a wild flower wonderland. Our daughter said staying there was one of the top 5 highlights of her trip! I really can’t say enough wonderful things about this place.
- Extremely accommodating. Booked a cab for us and also got up early for breakfast the day we left.
Hostal Casa Rosita
Offering views of Linsoles Reservoir, Hostal Casa Rosita is located in Eriste, in Benasque’s Valley. This charming guest house features a restaurant serving homemade food.All heated rooms offer rustic décor, flat-screen TV, free WiFi and private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included and some of the rooms also have a terrace.The guest house is located at the entrance of Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve. Aramón Cerler or Llanos del Hospital Ski Resorts are within driving distance of the property.Outdoor activities including hiking, cycling and fishing can be practiced nearby.
- Excellent host and staff with quality restaurant. Mountain trails and beautiful river and scenery within walking distance. Stayed several days.
- Very nice hosts, speaks basic English, Great restaurant.
- Overall their food. The staff are also excellent, kind and professional. Finally the position in central valley.
- The bed was surprisingly super firm and comfy. The staff was extremely welcoming and hospitable. Breakfast was from 8-10 but they prepared it early for us at 6 am because we got an early start to climb a peak. Gorgeous views of the lake.
- El personal muy amable y una buena vista al pantano..
Hostal Casa Lacreu
Set in a mountain-style stone house with stunning views of the Pyrennes, Casa Lacreu offers simple accommodations in the charming town of Sahún. It offers a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.The simple rooms at Hostal Casa Lacreu come with heating and cable TV. The private bathroom is equipped with toiletries and a hairdryer.Featuring authentic stone archways, the guest house has a communal TV lounge. During summer, guests can also relax on the terrace in the gardens.Casa Lacreu is 10 minutes’ drive from the Cerler Ski Resort and 5 minutes from Benasque by car. The tour desk can provide information on the surrounding area and popular activities or excursions.
Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
We enjoyed our stay very much.
- La cama comodisima, el extra de la tv genial y sobre todo la bañera del baño que estuvo muy muy bien!! Nos encanto, sin duda alguna, volveremos, y las vistas de las montañas nevadas nos enamoraron!! Y el personal muy amable y cercano.
- La tranquilidad, el silencio y las vistas al valle
- L’esmorzar estava molt,el tracte era molt bo i personal i la habitacio amplia i comfortable
- Pueblo muy tranquilo,precio-calidad inmejorable,baño completo amplio y muy luminoso,cama comoda.Vistas muy chulas desde la hab.
- Everything! The location the host and the scenery.
Hostal Casa Juan
Offering a picturesque setting, the charming Hostal Casa Juan is set in Castejón de Sos. This rustic-style guest house features 7 rooms, a shared outdoor swimming pool and a sun terrace.All rooms at Casa Juan have balconies offering pleasant views. Rooms come with TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The surrounding area is ideal for outdoor activities including canyoning, hiking, cycling and paragliding. Hostal Casa Juan is close to Posets Nature Park and only 20 minutes’ drive from Benasque and Campo.
The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
The lady cleaned up your room everyday, I liked it a lot!
- From the minute I got there the lady who run it was great, the room spotless, good restaurants and bars local. I will return here.
Llit molt gran i confortable
Personal molt agradable
Las magdalenas muy ricas.
La cama excelente.
El cuarto de aseo muy bien.
- La calidad precio fantástica, la dueña muy amable, preguntar por actividades o lugares para visitar porque os puede ayudar un montón
- The location. There was a lot space to park the car. The village is really beautiful and there are a lot of restaurant possibilities! And the supermarket is also handy.
With plenty of rustic charm and a fantastic village setting in Aragonese countryside, this boutique hotel is built in traditional wood and stone.Set in the heart of the Pyrenees on the edge of Castejón de Sos, this hotel has a lovely family-run feel and a beautifully tranquil situation.Castejon de Sos is a village located in the Benasque valley of Huesca and protected from the northern winds, resulting in a milder climate both in winter and in summer. The village has a number of facilities to enjoy including a public swimming pool and a rockodrome.Explore the fabulous landscapes with all sorts of sporting activities including horse-riding, mountaineering, rafting and skiing in the winter months.
- Efficient, no nonsense, great location above Sports bar and restaurant with English speaking bar lady and others
- Great place for paragliding, motorcycling, walking, rafting and lots more.
- El buen trato y atención personal. La tranquilidad en un pueblo de montaña que dispone de muchos servicios.
El trato excelente, la habitación estaba bien, las camas muy comodas y todo muy limpio.
Tambien el balcón daba unas vistas excelentes.
Volvería a ir!
- Esta bien para pasar un par de noches. El dueño es muy amable.
Hostal Rural Casa Moline
This family-run guest house is in the rural mountain village of Aneto within the Posets and Maladeta Nature Reserve. It offers elegant rooms and apartments.Casa Moline’s heated rooms, some with balconies, feature rustic décor and include flat-screen TV and private bathroom. Apartments have a lounge and a kitchen-diner equipped with a Nespresso coffee machine, an oven and a fridge. A washing machine is provided.Breakfast and dinner is served and there is a cafeteria with a terrace. Packed lunches and BBQ facilities are also available. You can relax in the lounge, which has a fireplace and a selection of books and board games.The Aigüestortes y Estany de Sant Maurici National Park and Caldes de Boi, with its thermal baths, are 20 minutes’ drive way.El Hostal Rural Casa Moline is located among 3 valleys. Vall d’Aran and Vall de Boi can be reached within 10 minutes’ drive, while Valle de Benasque can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Barcelona is a 3-hour drive away.
- Very big apartment ! All needed facilities are available ! Very clean and very nice and welcoming stuff.
- We loved our stay at Hostal Rural Casa Moline! The owners are so welcoming and friendly. It was a really comfortable place to stay with easy access to hiking all around the area. Everything really is like the photos suggest . We would definitely go back!
- Great hospitality and location. Owner was very helpful and friendly.
- Beautiful location and village, spacious rooms, friendly staff.
- We loved the location and our room in this wee village. The patio out front was particularly comfortable and pretty. We were so grateful that they allowed us into our room a bit earlier as we were cycling and could never predict when we would arrive. It was wonderful being able to order wine or beer throughout the afternoon to enjoy on the sundeck. Everyone, including other guests, was friendly and we felt so lucky to have found this place as it’s not an obvious place on most maps.
Casa Calle Alta
Set in the small village of Plan in the The Chistau Valley, in the Spanish Pyrenees, Casa Calle Alta offers a traditional, tranquil house with mountains views. There is free WiFi available throughout.At Casa Calle Alta, you can either book the whole 2-bedroom house or separate rooms. Each heated room includes a private bathroom, and some have a balcony with views of the surroundings.A breakfast is served every morning; and a small range of shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets; within 5 minutes’ walk of the house.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities including fishing, hiking and climbing to the peaks of Pyrenees such as Diente de Llardana or Posets Peak. You can also ascend to the glacier lake of Plan; while the French border is 19 mi aways.
- A lovely and very helpful family. Lovely mountain views from the bedroom
- a quiet and pleasant place the landlady is charming and takes care of everything. breakfast is very good.
- The owner was extremely welcoming & couldn’t do enough for us. Basic accommodation but comfortable. Would suit walkers
- La hamabilidad y la atención de Loli superó mis expectativas con creces, a tal punto que nos fuimos con pena. Sin duda repetiría la experiencia 😉
- La ubicación, el entorno, la limpieza y a atención de los dueños.
This rural guest house is located in the El Isabéna Valley. It is about 45 minutes’ drive from both the Boï-Taull and Cerler Ski Resorts. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.Casa Francho’s rooms feature a simple, rustic-style décor with tiled floors and wooden furnishings. Each includes a work desk and TV, and a private bathroom with toiletries.The café-restaurant serves snacks and sandwiches. Packed lunches are also available, and there are more restaurants in the village.There is a tour desk at Casa Francho. The Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is 22 mi away.
El tracte de la família propietaria, molt proper i professional.
Els sopars amb molta varietat d’opcions i els esmorzars molt correctes.
Trato muy familiar, pasamos la noche de fin de año con ellos y fue excelente .
- En Casa Francho me sentí como en casa. El trato por parte de todo el personal fue muy bueno,todos realmente amables y agradables. La habitación cómoda y acogedora. Desayuné,comí y cené en el hostal a buen precio y con productos de calidad y proximidad. Además me dieron mucha información sobre los alrededores y me ayudaron a preparar rutas culturales y de paseo. Hay una piscina al lado del hostal,en el cámping pueblo,que también pude disfrutar. El pueblo es precioso,cada rincón tiene encanto. Perfecto para desconectar.
- Trato humano cálido y dinámico.La comida buena en cantidades adecuadas.La propiedad está muy involucrada en transmitirte las excelencias de la zona.Para nada te esperas un lugar tan bonito a un precio tan económico .Recomendable a todos los niveles .
- Todo relativamente bien, por supuesto recomendable
- El tracte de la família propietaria, molt proper i professional.
Surrounded by nature, Casa Helipa is located in Arró. Set in a 17th century house, this guest house offers charming rooms with mountain views.Featuring wooden ceilings, Casa Helipa has a cozy shared lounge with a fireplace. Guests also have access to a shared dining area.Decorated with 19th century furniture, all rooms at Casa Helipa come with heating and a wardrobe. The bathroom includes a shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing, cycling and horse riding.
- Pier was a wonderfully gracious host, who happily provided information about local area and good hikes. His breakfast included many local foods and was the best we have eaten in the 3 weeks of being in Spain.
The house is very Quiet. The night we stayed there it was 75% occupied but we thought we were the only guests.
The owner is the only staff we saw. He was extra friendly. Breakfast was good, most of it from within the community.
Room was big and spacious and the view from the balcony was great.
- Very nice and helpful host. A house with character. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable beds. Fantastic location
- An absolutely fantastic place to stay if you wish a full immersion experience in la Vall d’Aran. The owner gave us a lot of valuable information, great advices and amazing km-0 food. Highly recommended.
- Nice big shared kitchen, bed was comfortable, nice bathroom. Mountain view.
Petite Verneda is a traditional property located in the small town of Casau, in the Arán Valley. It offers fantastic mountain views, free WiFi and a lounge with a fireplace.All rooms at the Petite Verneda guest house are equipped with heating and wooden floors. There is a TV in each room, and the private bathroom comes with a bath.Petite Verneda offers homemade food including characteristic regional dishes. There is a barbecue area and, although there is no formal bar, guests can request drinks.The guest house has a games room and ski storage facilities.The pistes of Baqueira Beret Ski Resort are 8.7 mi from Petite Verneda. The center of Vielha, the capital of the Vall d’Aran region, is just one mile away.
- Comfortable, cosy, quiet, good linen and towels, nice breakfast, nice hot shower, great room temperature all day, wifi worked well, great cost benefit overall.
- the stuff was friendly, rooms cleen with nice view. location is just 5 min drive from vihela
The complete peace and quiet. The cool after a long hot drive. The sound of the little waterfall next to the hotel.
The clouds as the rolled down the mountain. The lovely owners.
Lovely couple:Firmin and his wife. Very caring. And food excellent
Also local red wine included with dinner
Good central heating
- Fantastic value. Lovely couple running the hotel. Home cooked food and fresh eggs for breakfast. The rooms are a bit small. They could do with some coat hooks on the backs of doors to hang stuff. We had to get up very early to park in beret at the weekend, but during the week was fine.
Top Guest Houses In Benasque Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benasque Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benasque Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benasque Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!