10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benarrabá Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benarrabá Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benarrabá Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benarrabá Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benarrabá Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benarrabá Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benarrabá Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benarrabá Andalucía:
La Posada del Recovero
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, La Posada del Recovero offers accommodations in Genalguacil. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Marbella is 20 miles from La Posada del Recovero, and Ronda is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 42 miles from La Posada del Recovero.
Looked after very nicely by Veronica who spoke very good English. We enjoyed an excellent gin and tonic in the bar, followed by a tasty dinner by the fire. A quiet night’s sleep and good breakfast in the morning.
Convenient location for seeing the interesting artwork in the town and admiring the views over the beautiful countryside.
- Host was friendly and helpful, dinner was just excellent and worth of try!
- Centre of a beautiful small and secluded village, just what we were looking for . Excellent simple food. A relaxing stay.
- This absolute Gem was like finding a piece of paradise -lovely and quiet beautiful surroundings, and to top it all the hostess with the mostess ! Absolutely recommend Veronica made our stay perfect
- Wonderful with delicious traditional food served in-house, beautiful room, caring and attentive host and the most astounding views in the pretty town and stunning Genal valley.
- Looked after very nicely by Veronica who spoke very good English. We enjoyed an excellent gin and tonic in the bar, followed by a tasty dinner by the fire. A quiet night’s sleep and good breakfast in the morning.
Posada Mirador de Jubrique
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Posada Mirador de Jubrique offers accommodations in Jubrique. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared lounge and shops at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Marbella is 19 miles from Posada Mirador Jubrique, and Ronda is 13 miles from the property. Malaga Airport is 41 miles away.
- Jubrique I saw lovely, and a fantastic place to base yourself for a week. I spent time cycling around the local area and had a wonderful time. It was a very friendly hotel and village, with fantastic views and beautiful narrow streets.
- Reception staff very helpful with information about the area.
- Jubrique is stunningly pretty. The staff here were very kind and attentive. There is no parking unless you find a spot in the street but they let us park in their driveway.
- Everything great. Very nice people, they also gave us a room with 4 beds when they saw the 4 year old child, so that we were comfortable. Good stay on the way Ronda
- The location, the extremely friendly staff, the atmosphere
Hostal Breñaverde offers accommodations in Gaucín. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the sea, mountains or river are featured in certain rooms. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower and bidet.Marbella is 25 miles from Hostal Breñaverde, and Ronda is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 43 miles from Hostal Breñaverde.
- Great rural atmosphere. Fantastic views to Gibraltar and Morocco. We enjoyed our stay in a quiet rural environment away from the maxing crouch.
- Beautiful hostel with stunning views. The facilities were very clean, we loved our stay here and will be returning.
- Friendly helpful staff, great location, quiet despite being near main road. Food in the adjoining restaurant good.
- Calme, vue sur les montagnes environnantes, restaurant attenant
- Lo que más me gustó durante mi estancia fue la comodidad de cercanía al pueblo y lo confortable que era la habitación.
One of our top picks in Jimena de la Frontera.Located in Jimena de la Frontera, 27 miles from Ronda, Casa Henrietta features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a tour desk at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tarifa is 30 miles from Casa Henrietta, and Gibraltar is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The room was lovely and comfy and the bathroom was better than expected. Breakfast was a typically Spanish one and was lovely and the staff were lovely.
- Incredible property — a delightful old hotel in the old part of Jimena. Easy parking on the street outside and good location for access to other shops and eateries, plus a nice place to start for a walk up to the old hilltop castle and Roman ruins. Very friendly and helpful staff on check-in and at breakfast in the morning. Big comfy bed! We had a wonderful and private terrace with a great view of mountains to the east and Gibralter and Morocco to the south, as well as overlooking the town below. Very neat! Yummy breakfast and generous with coffee. We would stay again here in Jimena.
- friendly spanish speaking staff, good breakfast, nice terrace, room with mountain-view-balcony, very special castle-looking rooms
- Warmth of the friendliness of the staff , thanks to Melissa for arranging in room massage and her lovely masseur lovely room , bar area , restaurant
- The artwork, interior deco and the building as a whole. Very homely and comfortable.
Hostal Las Brisas
One of our best sellers in Estepona! This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Just 150 feet from the beach, the Hostal Las Brisas offers affordable accommodations in Estepona. It has free internet access.All the rooms in Las Brisas have a TV and private bathroom with shower. They are also very light and have heating. An extra bed can be added to all rooms.Hostal Las Brisas can be found in central Estepona, in the historic quarter. Estepona, on the Costa del Sol, is well known for its beaches. The nearest airport is in Gibraltar, about 28 miles away.
- Great location, friendly staff, comfortable bed, quiet, big room (No 4).
- The location of this hostal is excellent. You walk two blocks off a main street and you are in a lovely part of the old town. Narrow residential streets lined with vibrantly colored and beautiful planters and flower pots. The room is small but the bed is big and comfortable with a very large bathroom. The wi-fi works excellently. Here you get more than what you paid for.
- Disgusting is the only word to describe it , I may change from using booking .com in future
- The beds where comfy,air conditioning,enough towels…
- Perfect location near the beach, nice and pleasant staff. Clean and comfortable room and the same goes for the shared bathroom. As this one was a one night stay we didn´t mind the size of the room.
Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora offers accommodations in San Luis de Sabinillas, just 22 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ronda is 27 miles from Hotel Restaurante La Mecedora, and Gibraltar is 16 miles away. Malaga Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Vert traditional Spanish building. ist very friendly.
- I cannot really say anything positive I am afraid. Maybe the proximity of the beach.
We spent just a night here in the way to Gibraltar. Price was good compared to the other hotels.
Room was very confortable and quiet despite it was in front of a main street.
Position was really good. Just a couple of minutes from the beach.
Receptionist was kind and nice
- Location was fantastic for both Puerto Duquesa & Sabinillas. Staff were extremely welcoming and helpful, nothing was too much trouble. All room facilities were fully working and plenty of hot water available at all times. Bathroom was large with shampoo/shower gel provided.
The staff is very fun and nice, we ended up having beers together and talking about everything, it was very fun!
The hotel is directly on the main road and that is what we were looking for since we were travelling from Gibraltar to Malaga and wanted to stop halfway.
Hostal Ocaña Manilva
Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Hostal Ocaña Manilva is located in Manilva, just 22 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for hiking. Ronda is 26 miles from Hostal Ocaña Manilva, and Gibraltar is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- The owner was extremely helpful, even though he could not speak English. He had good communication/manners and was very informative.
- The staff were friendly. The accomodation was ideal for someone travelling alone.
- Beds are v comfy, a/c quiet and very efficient
- Great location, quiet area and superb value for money.
- Although a basic hostel, the cleanliness was very impressive. Having free Wifi which worked well was a huge bonus and all in all it was tremendous value for money.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Sabana offers accommodations in San Martín del tesorillo, just 27 miles from Marbella. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.Bike rental and car rental are available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking.Ronda is 29 miles from Hostal Sabana, and Tarifa is 28 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 50 miles away.
- Service was lovely. Veronica the lady who served at the bar very helpful room lovely and clean
- Staff where friendly couldn’t do enough for you.
- Language is little poor and bathroom is poor. Also there wasn’t any bin inside the room to put anything.
- The comfort of the beds.A lovely calm neighborhood.
I liked my view from my window!!!
Even with the curtain down I could see the mountains of Spain!!!
Hostal el Anon
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal el Anon offers accommodations in Jimena de la Frontera, just 27 miles from Ronda. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a tour desk at the property.Tarifa is 30 miles from Hostal el Anon, and Gibraltar is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- A stunning find. Quirky accommodation. Staff especially Naomi friendly and helpful. Food delicious. I wish we had stayed longer.
Sitting out areas with pool and views.
- Extraordinary place. The village itself is perhaps not the most exciting but the nature and surroundings are fabulous. Value for money was more that good. Super cozy bar and restaturant.
- Very nice property! Great rooms! And the owner is a very nice and interesting lady! Thx a lot!
- Arrived late very well looked after. Very nice kid property full of interesting parts and people!
Hostal La Malagueña
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Estepona, 16 miles from Marbella, Hostal La Malagueña features free WiFi access and private parking.All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ronda is 22 miles from Hostal La Malagueña, and Fuengirola is 30 miles away. Malaga Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- The room was a good size and it was clean with a cool balcony looking over a plaza!
- Very basic but immaculate. Place looked like everywhere had just been decorated. Position in old town could not be bettered. Generally the old town is very well presented. well worth a visit.
Comfy bed, lovely view of la plaza des flores,
So clean and good central location
- Lovely central location, exactly what we wanted. Very clean and very good value for money and would definitely return again.
- This Hostal is very centrally located, with a lot of very nice cafe´s and restaurants nearby. The place is very basic as you would expect for the price, but was spotlessly clean, and nothing was too much trouble the staff . Highly recommended as a cheap and cheerful stay!
Top Guest Houses In Benarrabá Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benarrabá Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benarrabá Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benarrabá Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!