10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benaocaz Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benaocaz Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benaocaz Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benaocaz Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benaocaz Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benaocaz Andalucía:
Posada El Parral
Posada El Parral is set in the scenic Sierra de Grazalema Mountains in Benaocaz. It offers rooms with stunning mountain views, an outdoor pool, garden and terrace with barbecue facilities.Bright rooms at Posada El Parral feature pastel décor and traditional furniture. All include air conditioning, central heating, free WiFi and a private bathroom.You can enjoy lunch and dinner in the hotel’s traditional restaurant. There is also a cozy lounge area where you can relax.El Parral is well located for exploring the town’s historical heritage, including the Aznalmara Castle ruins and the Benaocaz Simas. The area also has several hiking routes.Posada El Parral offers free parking and is 50 mi from Jerez and 1 hour and 40 minutes’ drive from Cadiz. You can reach Ronda by car in 45 minutes.
- We stayed in a modest room that had everything that we needed. Free wi-fi, a comfortable bed, a good heater (we we there in late December), and a nice bathroom. The staff were more than amazing. You really should eat at the restaurant! The hotel host was also our waiter in the restaurant and she spoke impeccable English. The restaurant has great fresh and local ingredients, is inexpensive, and was our best meal over the road trip through Andalucia that my wife and I made.
- The whole experience was fantastic. A very comfortable room with a lovely view. Our hosts were amazing, as an example, offering us a frosted pint of beer on arrival 😊. The pool was very welcome and the food was fantastic. The views from the restarant were incredible, a lovely place to watch the sun set.
- Very friendly staff. I was there two nights and used the restaurant once (it was closed on one of the days) and had very good food and wine. I like hiking and there is a very nice hike which starts from just a few minutes away on foot.
- Large pleasant room with comfortable bed. Friendly and informative hosts. Excellent food at in-house restaurant. Good wifi signal- Parking on street outside was not a problem.
- Very, very nice owners who made our stay so pleasant – and our two dinners were really best value, made with lots of skill and ‘love’.
Hospederia Casa de las Piedras
Surrounded by the mountains of the Sierra de Grazalema, this 19th-century house is located in the village of Grazalema. It offers a charming patio.The rooms feature country-style décor, with terra cotta floors, wooden beams and local hand-made blankets. Central heating, free WiFi and a TV are available. All rooms have a private bathroom.There are also apartments which feature a lounge with a fireplace. They all come with an open-plan kitchen.Hospedería Casa de las Piedras has a library and a lounge with board games and a fireplace. Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.The surrounding Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is a popular destination for hiking, climbing and other outdoor activities. Ronda is a 35-minute drive away and Arcos de la Frontera is 40 minutes away. You can drive to Cádiz or Marbella in 90 minutes.
- The Casa do Piedras had a great fire in the lobby. It was appreciated after the exciting mountain drive. There is an amazing restaurant on site where I had the best food in Andalusia. The chef, Francisco Javier Pérez runs an great kitchen.
- Every contact with the staff was pleasant, even to the extent of arranging a shuttle to our trailhead at no cost. Perfect for people who like to “live local”. A great value as well!
- The apartment was spacious and the town is gorgeous. The swimming pool is unlike any we’ve ever been to before. Beautiful. Fantastic scenery. Kati the owner is a wonderful host. We loved everything about being in Grazalema.
- It was very relaxing. We enjoyed drinks and dinner in the Plaza with the locals. Great views, hikes, shops. Went in July and the weather was perfect. Streets are narrow and steep. If traveling by car, parking is challenging. Overall, small town travel is better than being in s big city. Remember to visit the pottery shop in town.
- Comfortable and quiet, helpful staff, great location.
Hostal Marques de Zahara
One of our top picks in Zahara de la Sierra.Set around a traditional Andalusian-style courtyard, Hostal Marques de Zahara features heated rooms with free WiFi and 24-hour reception. It features a furnished sun terrace and luggage store.Each air-conditioned room has simple décor, and is fitted with a wardrobe, TV and desk. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath. Free toiletries are also provided.There is a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Guest can drive to Arcos de la Frontera as well as to Ronda in less than 1 hour. The hotel has a picturesque setting ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing. The Zahara Reservoir is a 5-minute drive from the property.Free public parking is available nearby.
- Location and views are spectacular, but driving towards this place is not for the faint hearted or for the beginner drivers.
- Centrally located to walk to the ruins on the top of the hill. Beautiful white village. The hotel is across from the plaza.
- Good value. Clean rooms. Decent WiFi. Well located.
- Centralized location, right across from the restaurants and bars.
- Spacious room.Lovely vistas.Friendly staff ready to help.
El molino del abuelo
El molino del abuelo in Montecorto has accommodations with a garden. Among the various facilities are a shared terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Some rooms have access to a shared bathroom, while other come with a private bathroom.The daily breakfast, available for an extra cost, offers vegetarian, gluten-free or vegan options.El molino del abuelo offers an outdoor pool. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montecorto, like cycling, fishing and hiking.Ronda is 8.7 mi from El molino del abuelo, while Grazalema is 5.6 mi from the property. Jerez Airport is 42 mi away.
- Raul and Florin were amazing and their property was one of a kind. If I could rate them 100, I would. I have traveled all over the world and El Molina de Abuelo is the best place I’ve stayed in. So bohemian, comfortable, homey with the most welcoming owners. Can’t say enough good things! 🙂
- Absolutely stunning stay. Beautiful rooms in the adorably decorated house in a lovely village. Fantastic views and the location is hard to beat. The hosts went out of their way to make us feel super comfortable. Gave us suggestions and literally planned our day with stuff we would have never found on our own. Would love to return at any time!
- Raul was extremely nice. The breakfast was amazing. The room was really comfy and the water stream running close to it made me really relaxed 🙂
- We spent one month in Spain & this was a highlight ! We can’t imagine more hospitable, gracious , helpful, interesting or fun hosts. This lovely eco- lodge was converted from the 200 year old family mill & home. It’s set in a beautiful small, non touristy village overlooking spectacular mountain views & conveniently located near Zahara, Ronda & Grazalema. Breakfast wowed us- a spread that could be the cover of a gourmet magazine. Did we mention the rooftop terrace with panaromic views, hot tub and hammock?
- Cozy and very pretty place. The owners are amazing guys and very helpful. The breakfast is recommended!
TUGASA Hotel Arco de la Villa
Set on the edge of Andalusia’s Grazalema National Park, TUGASA Hotel Arco de la Villa is in the historic town of Zahara de la Sierra. It offers air-conditioned rooms with TV.Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.TUGASA Hotel Arco de la Villa serves local cuisine in its traditional restaurant. It also has a bar and a 24-hour front desk service. Free WiFi is available in common areas.TUGASA Hotel Arco de la Villa is just 0.6 mi from Zahara Reservoir, and is a short drive from characteristic whitewashed towns such as Ronda and Arcos de la Frontera. Marbella and the beaches of the Costa del Sol are are within 62 mi.Free Wi-Fi is available on public areas.
- As the property was rated a bit low, my expectations were low so I was pleasantly surprised. The beds were comfortable, the view awesome and the upper location in the village was great. The continental breakfast was more then just toast and you could order eggs if interested. We even eat a dinner there and it was quite good and a pleasant evening.
- We ate at the hotel and the service was excellent. View from bedroom window was fantastic
The location – the views from the room are really as in the pictures, you see the lake, it is so peaceful and quiet. There is a fairly new and spacious bathroom, there is a heater you can turn on – the night was still cold in early May.
The guy at the reception helped us to arrange a taxi to Algodonales which basically saved our life as there are no buses out of Zahara during weekends/public holidays and no taxis to be seen otherwise.
- Good view. Central location. Big room, big bathroom.
The location is amazing, a bit hard to find it with a car, could be good to have signs across the city.
You have an amazing view from the Hotel roof.
This comfortable guest house is set in the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve in the Andalusian town of El Bosque. It offers simple rooms with private bathroom, a terrace and scenic mountain views.Venta Julian’s bright, air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, a desk and central heating. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.There is a shop and delicatessen selling traditional Andalusian products.Venta Julian is ideally located for exploring the area’s numerous hiking routes or the White Towns Route. The area has many reservoirs, including the Los Hurones Reservoir, approximately 4.3 mi away.The guest house offers free private parking and is located a 30-minute drive from Arcos de la Frontera and the A382 Motorway. Jerez can be reached by car in 1 hour.
A good and friendly place to stay when you explore Sierra de Grazalema.
Very friendly owner family, clean rooms and a good resturant.
On the backside, as it is everywhere in spain, it is inefficiently soundproof.
But go out and walk up El Torreon on a blue sky day and you will sleep like a baby of the effort you put in and the memories of the stunning 360 view of Sierra de Grazalema.
All in all a good value for money and very friendly place to stay in El Bosque.
- My favourite option in the Grazalema region. Very helpful owner, good facilitoes incluisng fast wi-fi; very clean and in a good location. The restaurant downstairs is great for breakfast
- Good location with ample street parking nearby. Cold at night in winter but extra blankets available. Reasonable Wi-Fi coverage. Helpful staff.
- Very easy to find the hotel right along the main street through El Bosque. The room is small but large enough for a short stay. The balcony was a pleasant surprise. Down stairs is a busy restaurant which is the prime business for this establishment. The room was clean, and the bed comfortable. Although the hotel is right next to the main street it was quiet during the night.
- La relación calidad-precio está muy bien. En pleno centro del pueblo. El trato del personal fue bueno. El desayuno en la cafetería que tienen debajo está genial. Alojamiento sencillo, pero cómodo y muy limpio
- A good and friendly place to stay when you explore Sierra de Grazalema.
Posada del Fresno
La Posada del Fresno is located in the center of Montejaque, 30 minutes’ drive from Ronda. This guest house features a small spa, free Wi-Fi access and rooms with mountain views.Set in a 19th-century building, the Fresno offers simple, traditional décor. Its rooms have balconies and private bathrooms.The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can relax on the Fresno’s pretty, tiled terrace.Montejaque is set within the Sierra de Grazalema National Park. The picturesque mountain towns of Setenil de las Bodegas and Grazalema can be reached within 45 minutes, by car.
- The owners are sweet. They have trail maps of some of the local hiking trails.
- Quaint, rustic in a lovely old renovated building. Location close to the main square of the village and in easy walking distance of bars and restaurants. Friendly welcome from the owners: personal attention. Nice breakfast (included). Perfect for what it is, and some guests would clearly choose it for that reason.
- Nice classic posada. Very nice and gracious hosts. Great breakfast included.
- The very extensive collection of wildlife and nature tourism publications readily available
Excellent location and such a peaceful, calm place to get ready for some trekking or walk around the spectacular mountains.
Outstanding Staff and yummy breakfast.
Manuel y Fátima.
HOSTAL CABALLERO is located in Zahara de la Sierra and features a bar. The property has free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a hair dryer. All rooms include a desk.Ronda is 21 miles from HOSTAL CABALLERO. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 55 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
The family-run Hotel Caico’s is set in Prado del Rey, 30 minutes’ drive from Arcos de la Frontera. It offers air-conditioned rooms, a free Wi-Fi zone and a 24-hour reception.The bright rooms at Caico’s are also heated, and feature a TV and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and a hairdryer.Caico’s has a bar and an à la carte restaurant, and special diet menus can be requested.Free parking is available nearby and the hotel has a tour desk. There is easy access to the A373 Main Road, and Sierra Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive away.
- The hotel privately owned is as exactly as the boss describes it, no expense has been spared on the rooms with a large very comfortable bed, the location in the heart of a very vibrant beautiful village, there are more bars per square inch than Benidorm , and the locals know how to enjoy themselves , an Artists dream with surrounding country side and mountains, if you want English breakfast and English television go to Benidorm, If you want the real Spain Disfruta
- La limpieza de las habitaciones y la relación calidad precio.
- Nada más llegar nos impresionó el alojamiento .Muchísimo mejor que en fotografía .Muy amplio y confortable .Sobre todo me gustaría destacar la pulcritud del mísmo y la gran amabilidad e interés del personal por nuestro bienestat .
- muy buena relación calidad precio,en el centro de la población fácil localización y todo a un paso.
- Todo lo demás, habitación grande, cómoda, limpia. Todo perfecto
Kerkus Hostel is located in Montecorto and has a garden and a terrace. With a shared lounge, the property also features a bar. A tour desk can provide information on the area.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with a bath.Kerkus Hostel has an outdoor pool. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montecorto, like cycling.Ronda is 13 miles from Kerkus Hostel, while Grazalema is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 60 miles from the guesthouse.
- Really lovely and friendly owners, nice and clean rooms. Good location if you want to go hiking, cycling or visit the neighbouring villages. We had our dog with us and the owners could not be more accommodating. There is a little bar where you can get breakfast and they also serve simple tapas during weekend evenings. The local cheese and wine is delicious! 🙂
- Really friendly amd helpful staff and a good location with a decent sized room.
- LA UBICACION ( POR EL ENTORNO), Y LA AMABILIDAD DE LOS DUEÑOS.
- El trato, muy amables y nos dieron información turística de la zona, todo muy limpio y las camas cómodas.
- El trato del personal es estupendo. Se integraron mucho con nosotros y compartimos ratitos juntos.
Top Guest Houses In Benaocaz Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benaocaz Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benaocaz Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!