10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía:
Cortijo Los Monteros
One of our top picks in Benalup Casas Viejas.Cortijo Los Monteros offers rustic-style décor, a free Wi-Fi area, swimming pool with solarium and Andalusian cuisine. It has a peaceful setting just outside Medina Sidonia, near the Alcornocales Natural Park.All of the rooms at Los Monteros are equipped with air conditioning, heating, a TV and a work desk. The bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer.Los Monteros’s restaurant serves a range of regional dishes and wines. Specials include game, Iberian ham, and local veal.The Cortijo is 1.9 mi from various sports facilities, and a 10-minute drive from the Sierra Gaditana Mountains. The coast is a 25-minute drive away. Jérez Airport is around 37 mi from the property.
- A relaxing easy local country place. A nice village just a few kilometers away with good restaurants and also a short drive to the beach. Best thing though …. no mass tourism!
- We enjoyed the authenticness of the cortijo and the friendliness of the staff. Excellent food.
This genuine Spanish/andalusien style. Quiet place, very Nice breakfast and good coffee. Dinner was good.
Short way to the coast with many very nice beaches, and all the nice town arount, Vejer de la Frontera, Benalupe and more.
- This place is an absolute gem. The staff could not have been nicer and the manager had a great sense of humour too! Perfect quiet location for an overnight stay. Amazing location and an added attraction were the free range chickens here and there. Great evening meal to in the restaurant.
- Very friendly and helpful staff, clean room, we felt like in family resort where all treat you like a member of the family. And amazing cuisine experience!
Hostal Garcia features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a terrace in Benalup Casas Viejas. The property is located 22 miles from Los Alcornocales Natural Park. Free WiFi is available.Certain rooms also offer a kitchen with a fridge.Jerez Airport is 41 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal El Mirador
One of our best sellers in Vejer de la Frontera! Located in the beautiful Andalusian village of Vejer, Hostal El Mirador offers wonderful views of the village and surrounding countryside. It has a 24-hour front desk and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The Mirador Hostal’s bright rooms feature simple, functional design and tiled floors. All rooms have central heating, cable TV and a private bathroom.The staff at the Mirador Guest House can provide information about the area and prepare packed lunches. Drinks are available from the vending machine, and there are various bars and restaurants within a 3-minute walk of the property.The Mirador is just 1,200 feet from Vejer de la Frontera Town Hall. Cadiz and Jerez Airport are a 40-minute drive away.
- Clean room, comfy bed and really lovely, helpful staff. Good location. Very basic but cheap – perfect if you’re on a budget.
- Good basic place to stay on excellent location 10 mins wall from good selection of bars and restaurants. Free parking on the street street outside but would recommend parking a little bit further up the street unless you are good at hill starts
- The staff was extremely helpful and recommended many places to see and eat
- The place was spotless. It was nice to have the vending machines in the lobby for hot drinks and another one for cold. Guys on reception were helpful. We contacted the hostal the day before travelling to ask for few stairs and they very obligingly put us on the ground floor which was very much appreciated. The place looks as if it has been refurbished recently so everywhere looked very fresh and new.
- Really nice staff. Very close to the bus stop and easy to find -signposts everywhere. Everywhere else within walking distance. Great view. Very comfortable.
Hostal La Janda
One of our top picks in Vejer de la Frontera.This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms in Vejer de La Frontera’s new district. The historic old town is just 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms at Hostal La Janda feature a simple décor with tiled floors and classic furniture. Each includes cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a restaurant and bar at La Janda, and guests will find many shops and cafés within walking distance of the guest house.La Janda has a 24-hour reception desk and staff are happy to give more information about sights and activities in the surrounding area.La Janda is just 15 minutes’ drive from some of the most spectacular beaches of the Costa de la Luz, including El Palmar and Los Caños de Meca. Cádiz Ferry Terminal, with regular crossings to the Canary Islands, can be reached in 50 minutes by car.
- Seemed more like a hotel than a hostal. The facility iyself looked very neat/clean. Rooms were extremely comfy with an incredible view.
- Free parking behind the hotel. It’s sandy and bumpy, but OK.
- Easy to park a car as there is a parking lot behind the hotel.
- Clean, friendly, well appointed conveniently located, easy parking. Couldn’t have been happier with a property.
- I don’t think I have ever stayed somewhere so CLEAN! Beautiful room at excellent price. Cool too and only had to use aircon a few times despite over 30 degrees outside. Opposite end of the town to the main attractions so expect to walk up amd down steep roads. Added bonus was car parking right next door.
Hostal Buena Vista
Hostal Buena Vista is located in Vejer de la Frontera. This guest house features free WiFi, a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.Each room at Hostal Buena Vista includes air conditioning, heating a wardrobe, and a desk. Some rooms have a balcony with city and mountain views.The bathroom comes with a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.A variety of restaurants, shops and bars are within 5 minutes’ walk from the property.The guest house offers free parking. Jerez Airport is 37 mi away.
- They were responsive for the check-in. We had a nice view from our room and to have parking included was very convenient.
- Amazing place 100% I recommend. Very kind staff. Good bless you Antonio. Many Thanks
- The room is very clean and spacious. The view is nice and the location is good if you’re traveling by car.
Small hostal in the new part of the city, walking distance from the old city (you must have seen). Nice room, good bathroom, private parking at the facility. Some good bars and restaurants nearby. friendly people.
And Vejer is a fantastic stop in the south of Spain…
- Nice views from the room and bathroom to the old town. Great location. Easy car park.
One of our best sellers in Vejer de la Frontera! Featuring a garden and terrace, as well as a restaurant, Hostal batato is located in Vejer de la Frontera. The property provides room service and free WiFi.At the guesthouse, rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with free toiletries, while certain units at Hostal Batato also offer a seating area.A continental breakfast is available each morning at the property.The area is popular for cycling and hiking.Tarifa is 30 miles from the accommodation, while Conil de la Frontera is 11 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 51 miles away.
The courtyards are pleasant and fresh, the rooms are very clean and the personnel is nice and ready to help. We asked to change room, trying to find a less noisy place, and they helped us as they could.
Vejer de la frontera is a good location to visit the area on the ocean, somehow less expensive than accomodations on the sea and the town is worthwile a visit.
- I was just looking for somewhere cheap to stay for one night and when I arrived here I was very pleasantly surprised. Beautiful surroundings, very friendly staff, simple but good food and very cheap. I wish I had time to look around the area.
- The town up on the Hill (vejer) vas amazing, full minibar in the room!!
– very nice patio, with rocks besides rooms
– very nice & friendly staff (one breakfast was offered from the host)
- People that work there are really friendly and polite, well, they are Spanish and they are great. The place has a really nice central area between the rooms… plants, rocks, flying birds etc. It was nice.
- The courtyards are pleasant and fresh, the rooms are very clean and the personnel is nice and ready to help. We asked to change room, trying to find a less noisy place, and they helped us as they could.
Hostal La Posada
Offering air-conditioned rooms with free WiFI, Hostal La Posada is located in the historic town of Vejer de le Frontera. This guest house has a 24-hour reception and shared lounge area.Each simply decorated room comes with a wardrobe and tiled floor. Some rooms have a private bathroom and others have access to shared bathroom facilities.You can find bars, restaurants and shops within a 5-minute walk of Hostal La Posada. The sandy beaches of El Palmar are 7.5 mi from the property, while the coastal town of Conil de la Frontera is 9.3 mi away.
- Great little hotel! It was a a 2 minute walk from the main bus stop and right at the entrance to the historic center. My room was bright and clean. They were even willing to print my ferry documents for me.
- Very comfortable room, lots of space and ensuite bathroom and heating. Very helpful and friendly staff. The hostel is close to the bus station and the historic centre, and easy to find. Wonderful place to stay, amazing town and excellent value for money.
- Clean, comfortable, close. Everything very very nice!
- The stunning view from room no.3. Brilliant location and a very comfortable room. Short walk from the bus stop.
- Very kind staff, fully help me to confirm bus schedule and reserve taxi directly.
Hostal Los Arcos
Located in Vejer de la Frontera, Hostal Los Arcos features barbecue facilities, terrace and shared lounge. The property provides free WiFi.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some rooms at Hostal Los Arcos also have a balcony. At the accommodation, rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Tarifa is 29 miles from Hostal Los Arcos. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Easy to find on the N340. Friendly owners and plenty of on site parking. Breakfast included.
- Friendly welcome and helpful with enquiries re eating out.
- Breakfast in the terrase was great, for one night its OK, free private parking
- The staff was very nice and friendly and they gave us good advice about where we could eat. The place is not far by car from the beach and from Vejer de la frontera, a really nice city.
- El trato por parte de los dueños fue excelente. Estuvimos muy bien. Es un sitio tranquilo y con buena ubicación para hacer turismo de costa y otros pueblos cercanos.
Set in one of Andalucía’s White Villages, Alcalá de los Gazules, Antigua Fonda offers rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It has a picturesque setting, an hours’ drive from the Costa de la Luz and Gibraltar.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Antigua Fonda has a private bathroom. Guests have access to a communal kitchen and a shared TV lounge on the top floor.The Fonda serves a buffet breakfast in its dining room or on the terrace. There is a small selection of restaurants and shops in Alcará de los Gazules.Staff at reception can arrange excursions to Gibraltar, and El Picacho and El Aljibe mountains. Jerez de la Frontera and Cádiz can be reached in 40 minutes by car.
- Warm welcome, excellent room and bathroom, very good breakfast, good quality/price ratio.
- Very nice location. Everything clean and organized. Breakfast was good too!
Friendliness of owners Tony and Nichola.
Quality of breakfast
Roof top terrace
- The roof terrace was the ideal place to relax with a book and a drink at the end 6 of the day. There was a kitchen there as well. Tony is very pleasant and helpful. The price for a twin room with a buffet breakfast with good fresh bread rolls, fresh coffee, cereals and juice was excellent. Also 50 metres to an excellent choice of restaurants and cafeterias, bars. I would definitely recommend a stay here.
- Excellent location, very helpful and friendly welcome,great breakfast and wonderful terrace.Highly recommend.
Casa la Loba
Featuring free WiFi, Casa la Loba is located in Medina Sidonia. This guest house has a shared lounge, as well as a traditional Andalusian central courtyard.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV, heating and fan. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower, free toiletries and bathrobes.The cozy shared lounge includes a wood-burning stove, sofas and armchairs. Laundry and ironing services are available.Cadiz is 26 mi from the property, while the beaches of the Costa de la Luz are 19 mi away.
- The best family-style apartment place in Andalucia.
- Very small and familiar, communication with the hosts extremely sympathetic. The “room” actually is a “suite” with living room, bedroom and bathroom. Medina is a super nice town and central to all important sites in Andalucía.
- Very nice owner who really cares about his guests, best breakfast we ever had in a Hotel, lovely House and huge room
La ubicación y tranquilidad.
El trato personal y el magnífico desayuno.
- Todo perfecto! Rafa es un gran anfitrión. Los desayunos espectaculares. Maxima limpieza.
Top Guest Houses In Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benalup Casas Viejas Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!