10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Benalmádena Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Benalmádena Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Benalmádena Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Benalmádena Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Benalmádena Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Benalmádena Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Benalmádena Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Benalmádena Andalucía:
Located in the town center and on the stunning Costa del Sol, this value hotel is 0.8 mi from the beach and within easy access of all the local attractions.The hotel features a lounge area that has free coffee, a microwave, a toaster and a fridge available for all guests. It also includes kitchenware.Basic and simply decorated rooms feature ceiling fans, pine furniture and tiled floors. Rooms can include a private bathroom or shared facilities. Those with their own bathroom also enjoy air conditioning and television.Make the most of the fantastic climate and enjoy the stunning scenery where mountains meet Mediterranean. Explore the beaches along this beautiful coastline or visit one of the famous parks.Take a daytrip to one of the great amusement parks. Be amazed by the sealife on show at the aquarium or by the wild animals at the Paloma Park. Try the thrilling rides at Tivoli Theme Park or visit the attractions at the local marina.
- Staff were very helpful and friendly. Specially ceaser
The staff are very lovely friendly and welcoming makes you feel like home .
The housekeeping are super clean … all the guys in reception are super excellent … my check out was Cesar he is wonderful and very very helpful …. and all of them are the same very kind I will go back there I was there last year and this year and anytime I have chance to go to spain I will choose Serramar
- Excellent staff and very clean. Would definitely stay here again
- I liked the area where this hotel was located. It was in the center of the village and in a very safe place. A police station was located in the oposite street!!!!
- The hotel was very clean, staff friendly ,considering its central position is fairly quiet and has room doors that can,t slam shut. I was put in a twin room for the price of a single ,so was plenty of space. Hotel was handy being near the train station, just 2 euros from the airport.I had no problems sharing a bathroom. Hotel is in the nicer part of the town, which is more Spanish and less rowdy with some good bars and cafes .All in all a good stay.
One of our best sellers in Benalmádena! Located within one mile of Puerto Marina Benalmadena, Hostal Solymar in Benalmádena features a number of amenities including a casino. Located around 1.1 miles from Selwo Marina, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 5 miles away from Plaza de España. The guesthouse has a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms at Hostal Solymar feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the accommodation.Guests at Hostal Solymar will be able to enjoy activities in and around Benalmádena, like skiing.Tivoli World is 2.1 miles from the guesthouse, while Bil Bil Castle is 1.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Really good beds and aroma of the room is clear, room is like estudio with balcony and bathroom, really nice.
- Everything was good , nice hotel , good location ,
- Lovely staff. Very friendly. Comfy beds with good pillows and great size too.
- The Location of the Hotel was just as I expected really close to bars, restaurants, the Marina and the beaches. There was a small balcony which was ok for sitting on also.
- Location and price. I guess suitable for young people as it is surrounded by cheap kebab houses.
Hostal Sol y Miel
Hostal Sol y Miel is located in Benalmádena-Costa, 2,650 feet from the beach. This guest house offers free high speed fiber optic WiFi and rooms with private bathrooms, flat-screen TV’s and DVD players.The Sol y Miel’s rooms feature simple décor. Each has air conditioning, heating and satellite TV channels. Some rooms also have balconies. A kettle is available upon request from reception.The Hostal has an on-site café-bar, which is open 24 hours a day and has a terrace. Guests can enjoy breakfast or a drink here.The Sol y Miel is set 800 feet from the Cercanias train station, and is within walking distance of several restaurants and bars. The nearest golf course is approximately 1.2 mi away, while the center of Malaga can be reached in 10 minutes, by car.
- Just a one night stay but very comfortable, nice bathroom and helpful staff.
- Good value for money. Friendly staff. Balcony over main walking area
- Value for money. Brilliant staff. Convenient to all amenities. Cleanliness excellant. Nothing too much trouble .
- The location was excellent and easy walking distance to shops, bars, restaurants and the beach was only about 15 mins walk. The staff were really friendly and helpful, I really enjoyed the coffee with my breakfast.
- Excellent customer service,friendly welcome, overall cleanliness to a high standard.
Set in Benalmádena, a 6-minute walk from Benalmadena Puerto Marina, Benalmadena Costa features a garden. The property is located 1 mi from Selwo Marina, 3.1 mi from Plaza de Espana and 1.4 mi from Tivoli World. Bil Bil Castle is 1 mi from the guest house.Free WiFi is accessible to all guests, while selected rooms also feature a balcony. Guests have access to a coffee machine, microwave, kettle and fridge located on a shared room. Coffee and tea are available for a surcharge.The guest house offers a terrace.Benalmádena Cable Car is 1.2 mi from Benalmadena Costa, while Castillo de Colomares is 3.1 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 5.6 mi away.
- Clean, good location, Stefan very good and helpful
- Stephan who managed the establishment, was extremely helpful, he maintained very good standards and the level of cleanliness was very high. Very safe and secure also
- Not too far from the beach and local supermarkets. Owner was very nice and helpful.
- It was walking distance to the marina which was perfect, everything was close by, there’s a private drive where the car was very safe. The house was very clean and felt comfortable and relaxed.
- El colchón era lo único bueno pero muy chicas las camas.
Guadalupe Cozy Inns
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.This cozy and charming place is located next to Bajondillo beach in the center of Torremolinos.All rooms have been uniquely decorated and some boast a terrace or balcony. On the ground floor, the restaurant offers lunch and dinner services from a varied menu. You can relax next to the sea here and enjoy the cosmopolitan and lively atmosphere of the Costa del Sol.
- It is exactly as described. Very cozy and centrally located across the street from the beach.
- The property is located directly opposite the beach and at the bottom of the steps In Torremolinos. It is a great location. The room was exceptionally clean. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was very tasty with a large variety of foods. The hosts are very helpful and friendly. I have stayed here 3 times before and I will return. I have never been disappointed.
- Breakfast is very nice , first row on the beach , there is a terrace in the second floor that see the beach , Pedro was very helpful also to guide us with what to do in the city .. plus there is very nice market beside the hotel for good value shopping
- The food was good the staff lovely the room clean and welcoming would definitely go again
Staff extremely helpful, friendly and exhaustive at explaining local facilities, how to reach the centre and station, recommendations for food and entertainment.
The hostal is very clean and very close to both the centre with transport and the beach is 30 seconds away! Perfect place to stay for a stroll into town and beach time.
Joy Beach B&B
Set 350 feet from Bajondillo beach, Joy Beach B&B is located in Torremolinos, a 5-minute walk from San Miguel street. This guest house features free WiFi.Each room comes with a private bathroom, bed linen, and towels. There is a shared lounge with a TV, and luggage storage.You can find several restaurants,bars, and a grocery shop within 150 feet of Joy Beach B&B. Torremolinos City Center is a 5-minute walk from the property, and La Carihuela Beach is 2.5 mi away. Malaga Airport is 10 minutes away by car.
- Great property with cute decorated rooms. The location is superb and the staff very helpful.
- Very nice staff and very clean hotel. Very good service.
- Good location and very clean. Liked the private courtyard as was travelling on my own felt very safe.
- We liked everything, near beach and shops, mother and son we fantastic hosts, very helpful,we would definitely go back there
- The owners – a mother and son duo – were the best hosts anyone could ask for. They were extremely kind and thoughtful (even providing an umbrella during some wet weather we encountered and insisting we take it even though we warned of the likelihood of us losing it!). You could not meet nicer hosts. Location of property is another huge plus as is little communal kitchen provided.
Located in a quiet but central area of Torremolinos, Hostal Guillot is less than a 10 minute walk from Bajondillo Beach. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and rooms with views.The simple rooms include a flat-screen TV, fan and work desk. All rooms feature a sink and guests have access to a shared bathroom.Hostal Guillot operates a 24-hour front desk, allowing guests flexibility during their stay. The tour desk can provide useful information on the surrounding area.The guesthouse is approximately 4 miles from Malaga Airport. Torremolinos Train Station is a 5 minute walk away, and offers direct services to Malaga.
- Place was in a great location. Staff were professional and courteous all the time.
a nice hostel, perfect for 1-night stay
check-in desk is open 24 hours, so it’s convenient if your flight arrives late in the evening
- Se torno a Malago solo la vado the best i ever see
The location is good
For the money you pay you can’t expect much more, for a couple of days is ok.
- The room was clean, quiet and larger than I expected. Reception was open 24 hours. Check in was effortless , very quick and easy. The bathroom (down the hall) was clean and efficient.
One of our best sellers in Torremolinos! Offering a terrace and views of the sea, Carlos Rooms is set in Torremolinos in the Andalucía Region, 0.8 mi from Playa La Carihuela. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Aqualand Torremolinos is 1,300 feet from Carlos Rooms, while Calle San Miguel is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 3.7 mi from Carlos Rooms.
- The room was amazeballs, and the communication from the staff with us.
Good size hotel room
Rather clean bathroom
We managed to get a different wifi that actually worked
- We booked for an overnight stay as we needed to be at the airport very early morning and Carlos Rooms provided us with a nice, easy, place to stay. As we arrived late and left early we didn’t really see much of the building, but we did have a balcony, which we didn’t expect! It’s very close to the centre of Torremolinos, so very accessible for anyone who is there for the nightlife. Our room was clean and comfortable.
- The room was clean, spacious and well equipped. Check in was easy and the staff were friendly. It offered really good value for money,
- Staff had excelent,very helpful, location in the middle of the town,near train station,beach 20 minutes,room comfortable and clean,near minimarket and local few cafes,bars just down the street.
Virgen del Rocio II
Located in central Torremolinos, this family-run guesthouse offers a 24-hour front desk and air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and TV. Torremolinos Train and Bus Stations are a 10 minute walk away.Each room at the Virgen del Rocio II has simple, functional décor, with traditional tiled floors and colorful bedspreads. Rooms include a safe and a private bathroom with amenities.Drinks are available from the Virgen del Rocio’s vending machine. A wide range of bars and restaurants can be found within a 5-minute walk of the guesthouse.Virgen del Rocio II is within a 15-minute walk of Bajondillo Beach. The nearby train station provides regular services to Málaga Airport, just 15 minutes away.
- Great service, great staff. I found everything easily and it has a great location.
- Really helpful member of staff, generally clean room
- The location is great and close to the center. Excellent staff, patiently give you information and very friendly, very good value for the price.
- Short stroll from the train station (once I had familiarised myself with the area)
- Really lovely place.. clean, comfortable, brilliant location, and excellent value. We will definitely be back. Lovely local cafes and restaurants.
Beatriz Cozy Inns
One of our top picks in Torremolinos.Hostal Beatriz is located just 150 feet from Torremolinos’ Bajondillo Beach. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a balcony and sea views, some of which have a kitchenette.The rooms at the Beatriz feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Staff at reception can provide information about what the Costa del Sol has to offer. With good access to the A-7 Motorway, the guest house is a 15-minute drive from Málaga Airport and 20 minutes from the city center.
- Very quaint and homey. My husband and I had been to Torremolinos before so were delighted to find the location was right where we thought it was – right in the midst of everything – beaches, restaurants, and loads of shopping. You can literally shop outside the door of the Inn, and eat too. Can’t even use a car here, and not necessary. Many quaint, cobblestone streets. The walk to the beaches and long, tiled walkway is a delight, whether in the early morning, afternoon, or with many others in an evening stroll – all along the Mediterranean. Beautiful! Ask Juan for recommendations for eating, as there’s tons of choices. El Gato is great for their tapas. Hot breakfast served at the Inn is great.
- Modest facilities, in keeping with the star rating and Hostal category. Pluses are the excellent beach location, friendly and helpful staff, and very clean.
- We have been going to Torremolinos for a few years now and have stayed in various hotels and Air bnb. Hostal Beatriz is a real find! Pedro is a knowledgeable and helpful host keen and eager to give advice on local areas , trips, bars and restaurants. The Hostal is more of a smaller hotel than hostal. We had an upgraded studio with small balcony. We are returning again in April 17… small library of books available . Location is just the most convenient for everything..
- Great value for being a block from the beach and just steps from a nice little grocery store and dozens of restaurants, cafes and pubs.
- Great location,Spotless clean rooms,Soft towels,large comfortable double bed,A warm welcome.This is not our first visit we new exactly what we were paying for,some visitors could find the stairs steep and narrow but there is enough handrails to help you up and down ,the balconys are very small in the room we used but not a problem.
Top Guest Houses In Benalmádena Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Benalmádena Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Benalmádena Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Benalmádena Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!